[PICTURES/VIDEOS] Indian Politics - News & Updates Thread

Rahul Gandhi sounds as stupid as he did before, remains a dullard.

Modi definitely is going the route of opposition will take away everything aka fear main unite karo.

Dmk: Anti -Hindi, anti-sanatan
BJP- Anti- Muslim, anti-Congress
Congress- Anti-Hindu, anti-BjP
AAP- Anti-logic

Wonder how Telugu parties are doing?

Another one sees the light and dump Congress

--

Congress spokesperson Radhika Khera resigns over 'injustice' in party

AICC spokesperson Radhika Khera on Sunday resigned from the party claiming that criticism over her visit to Ram Lalla in Ayodhya culminated in the denial of justice to her in the incident that happened at the Chhattisgarh Congress office.

Khera, the AICC's communication and media coordinator for Chhattisgarh, posted her resignation letter addressed to AICC president Mallikarjun Kharge on her 'X' handle.

@pillionrider - what is going on? I thought tide is turning. Why are people going against the tide and dumping Congress? These spokesperson's should learn from you what Pappu bhakti is and how to defend a clown 😂

Who is next bro? Supriya Srinate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Another one sees the light and dump Congress

--

Congress spokesperson Radhika Khera resigns over 'injustice' in party

AICC spokesperson Radhika Khera on Sunday resigned from the party claiming that criticism over her visit to Ram Lalla in Ayodhya culminated in the denial of justice to her in the incident that happened at the Chhattisgarh Congress office.

Khera, the AICC's communication and media coordinator for Chhattisgarh, posted her resignation letter addressed to AICC president Mallikarjun Kharge on her 'X' handle.

@pillionrider - what is going on? I thought tide is turning. Why are people going against the tide and dumping Congress? These spokesperson's should learn from you what Pappu bhakti is and how to defend a clown 😂

Who is next bro? Supriya Srinate?

lol BJP level attempt to create a Prajwal Revanna in the Congress. Woman abused look look. I'm surprised she didn't claim she was molested. Or maybe her time with the Congress left at least that much dignity behind, to put a stop at that point to the claims.

All these guys leaving for the BJP. That Gujarati fraud Gaurav Vallabh and this one - it is not sufficient that they are moving to what they perceive to be greener pastures like our little NRI friends going abroad to their karmabhoomi lol. They need to give some rubbish story involving the Mandir.

Every single Congress leader who went to the Ram Mandir, clicked selfies and posted on their sm have been given tickets if they deserved one.

I have seen this lady somewhere. I think on some Godi media debate. She is pretty useless as a spokesperson. The only reason I remember her was I recall thinking if Supriya ma'am was here, that BJP guy would have been hurled to the floor while this clown is letting him get away with so many lies.

Now if the BJP can get Supriya Shrinate, that would be amazing. I would actually stand up and salute you guys and say well played.

Last edited by a moderator:
Delhi court extends Arvind Kejriwal's judicial custody till May 20 in excise policy case

A Delhi court on Tuesday extended the judicial custody of chief minister Arvind Kejriwal till May 20 in the money laundering case linked to the now-scrapped excise policy. Kejriwal was produced before the court via video conferencing on the expiry of his custody granted earlier.

Special Judge for CBI and ED Kaveri Baweja also extended the judicial custody of co-accused Chanpreet Singh till May 20.

The order coincided with the hearing in the Supreme Court on Arvind Kejriwal's challenge to his arrest by the Enforcement Directorate in the liquor policy case. The two-judge bench of Justices Sanjiv Khanna and Dipankar Datta had expressed that it might consider the question of interim bail for Kejriwal.

The court said that Arvind Kejriwal is the elected chief minister of Delhi and the current circumstances are extraordinary, given the ongoing Lok Sabha elections.

Solicitor General Tushar Mehta, appearing for the ED, objected to the Supreme Court hearing arguments on interim bail and said, "What example are we setting? Are other people less important than the chief minister?"

"How can a chief minister be treated differently than an 'Aam Aadmi.' There can't be any deviation only because he is a chief minister," Mehta added.

During the hearing, the top court told Kejriwal's counsel that granting interim bail to the chief minister would come with the condition that he refrain from carrying out official duties, as this could potentially create conflicts. The court said that had there been no elections, it would not have given any interim relief, adding, “We do not want interference at all in the working of the government.” The country's financial crime-fighting agency arrested Arvind Kejriwal on March 21 in connection with corruption allegations linked to Delhi's liquor policy, charges his party has denied. He is currently under judicial custody in Tihar jail.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link: https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...20-in-excise-policy-case-101715072716222.html

Lt Governor suggests NIA probe against Arvind Kejriwal over ‘Khalistani funding’​

Delhi Lt Governor VK Saxena had received a complaint that AAP had received USD 16 million from pro-Khalistani groups for facilitating the release of Devendra Pal Bhullar and espousing pro-Khalistani sentiments.​

Delhi Lieutenant Governor VK Saxena has recommended a NIA probe into allegations that Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and the AAP government received funding from 'Sikhs for Justice', a banned US-based Khalistani group.

AAP leader and Delhi minister Saurabh Bharadwaj vehemently denied the allegations and said it was "another conspiracy" against Kejriwal.

According to the Lt Governor's Secretariat, Saxena had received a complaint that AAP had received USD 16 million from pro-Khalistani groups for facilitating the release of 1993 Delhi blasts convict and terrorist Devendra Pal Bhullar and espousing pro-Khalistani sentiments.

---
---

Not looking good for Kejriwal

Back