PPCL | Lightning Hawks CC | Team Thread | #MightyFightingHawks l One Day Champions

Square Drive

Test Star
Runs
Team Name:

Lightning Hawks CC

Team Logo:

View attachment 100559

Stadium Name:

SD ka Adda

Player Roles:

Diamond:

[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] - WK/Batsman (Left Hand Bat, Left Arm Medium)
[MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION] - Batsman (Right Hand Bat, Right Arm Medium)
[MENTION=149506]andy0204[/MENTION] - Batsman (Right Hand Bat, Right Arm Medium)
[MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] - Bowler (Left Arm Fast, Left Hand Bat)

Regular:

[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] - Batsman (Right Hand Bat, Right Arm Medium)
[MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] - Batsman (Left Hand Bat, Left Arm Medium)
[MENTION=5261]cric_craze[/MENTION] - Batsman (Right Hand Bat, Right Arm Medium Fast)
[MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION] - Pure A/R (Right Arm Fast Medium, Right Hand Bat)
[MENTION=8597]kingusama92[/MENTION] - Bowler (Right Arm Fast, Right Hand Bat)
[MENTION=138670]The_KING[/MENTION] - Bowler (Left Arm Fast Medium, Right Hand Bat)
[MENTION=145909]Smudger[/MENTION] - Bowler (Right Arm Leg Spin, Right Hand Bat)

International Regular:

#Saurav Ganguly - Batsman (Left Hand Bat, Right Arm Medium)
#Michael Bevan - Bat A/R (Left Arm Leg Spin, Left Hand Bat)
#Richard Hadlee - Bowl A/R (Right Arm Fast Medium, Left Hand Bat)
#Mohammad Asif - Bowler - Right Arm Medium Fast, Left Hand Bat)

Captain: [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION]
Vice Captain: [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION]

Ground Characteristics:

Bounce: Average
Swing: High
Seam: Average
Spin: Low
Deterioration: Low

Team Anthem:

:lh :lh :lh

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=8597]kingusama92[/MENTION] [MENTION=5164]murphyslaw79[/MENTION] [MENTION=46373]Ismailtoca[/MENTION] [MENTION=130124]Canistani Hero[/MENTION] [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION] [MENTION=59893]Addy[/MENTION] - that's right boys, our team has been revived :salute

Maybe the likes of [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] will also be interested in joining us this time around :afridi

Let’s go boys! It’s time to make history again!

Fans are going crazy at the news of this revival! :akhtar :lh :lh :lh

[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] do you have the lightning Hawks logo on big? Or do you think we need an updated one with the revival of the team? 🤔

[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] do you have the lightning Hawks logo on big? Or do you think we need an updated one with the revival of the team? 🤔

I don't. :(

Somehow though, we're on Google. :murali Think we made it big. :wa Googled the team name and found this:

0fecabc3-053a-4cdc-a4ff-c37b508cd76e.jpg

Also, I love the new logo and don't think we need a new one. Actually, I loved our original logo too, so if anything, we could go back to that. But I think this one should be fine?

I don't. :(

Somehow though, we're on Google. :murali Think we made it big. :wa Googled the team name and found this:

View attachment 100559

Also, I love the new logo and don't think we need a new one. Actually, I loved our original logo too, so if anything, we could go back to that. But I think this one should be fine?

Yes agree let’s keep this one. Unless someone comes up with something mind blowing :))

Hopefully Batman or Jeetu or someone would
Have the logo in bigger actually!

[MENTION=8597]kingusama92[/MENTION] [MENTION=5164]murphyslaw79[/MENTION] [MENTION=46373]Ismailtoca[/MENTION] [MENTION=130124]Canistani Hero[/MENTION] [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION] [MENTION=59893]Addy[/MENTION] - that's right boys, our team has been revived :salute

Maybe the likes of [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] will also be interested in joining us this time around :afridi

Amazing! What great days :14:

tenor.gif

[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] i would like to come out of retirement and join your team , i led zalmis in 16 17

[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] i would like to come out of retirement and join your team , i led zalmis in 16 17

Noted!

As you can see, we are easily the most popular and exciting team here so accommodating everyone will be tough, but priority will definitely be given to those who have commented so far, and we will do our best to add you to the roster :afridi :lh

Noted!

As you can see, we are easily the most popular and exciting team here so accommodating everyone will be tough, but priority will definitely be given to those who have commented so far, and we will do our best to add you to the roster :afridi :lh

Good to know that I’ll be the first pick of hawks :malik

Wow, seems like everyone wants to join us and us only :afridi

Question is, who will be our first pick? :murali

I know but we like to gamble :ab

The odds of him scoring more than 20 are 100 to 1 - so lots of potential there :butt

:))

Let's see, maybe this [MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] is a better gamble with the extra digit in his username :yk2

[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] going for our founding father as the first pick to get things rolling on the drafts! :afridi

Welcome back to the team [MENTION=8597]kingusama92[/MENTION] - you groomed us well. Now it's time to win this thing and bring back the glory days! :akhtar

Great pick [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] - thanks for covering while I caught up on some sleep :afridi

Welcome back [MENTION=8597]kingusama92[/MENTION] - what a reunion! :lh

Great pick [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] - thanks for covering while I caught up on some sleep :afridi

Welcome back [MENTION=8597]kingusama92[/MENTION] - what a reunion! :lh

Have to get that beauty sleep :babar

I think we were both thinking on the same wave lengths for the first pick :salute

Have to get that beauty sleep :babar

I think we were both thinking on the same wave lengths for the first pick :salute

Of course bro - imagine not picking [MENTION=8597]kingusama92[/MENTION] after he had the Hawks DP running for the past 8 years :ibutt :))) would've been the most snake move of all time :cobra

Of course bro - imagine not picking [MENTION=8597]kingusama92[/MENTION] after he had the Hawks DP running for the past 8 years :ibutt :))) would've been the most snake move of all time :cobra

Imagine if he had gone to that laloo Misbah United team with that signature :)))

KU92’s heart has always been with Hawks ever since he created the team :afridi

Btw what are thoughts for next picks? I think we should prioritise going for active posters, ideally a batsman and a bowler.

Imagine if he had gone to that laloo Misbah United team with that signature :)))

Btw what are thoughts for next picks? I think we should prioritise going for active posters, ideally a batsman and a bowler.

How long are you awake for? I'm waiting until it's our turn so that enemy teams don't eavesdrop :yk :butt

How long are you awake for? I'm waiting until it's our turn so that enemy teams don't eavesdrop :yk :butt

Haha will prolly go to sleep in about an hour and a half and then wake up again after 1.30 hrs after that for Sehri.

But in any case back you fully with whatever picks you make. I feel anyways that our wave length here again are on the same page :asif

Haha will prolly go to sleep in about an hour and a half and then wake up again after 1.30 hrs after that for Sehri.

But in any case back you fully with whatever picks you make. I feel anyways that our wave length here again are on the same page :asif

:)))

Yes sir. Fingers crossed now :yk2

Need the dushman teams to hurry up with their picks now :sanga

[MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION] [MENTION=53948]ritzy_123[/MENTION] fellas both of you were on our list but you got picked right before our turn came :azhar

Will be competing against you guys this time - best of luck to you!

[MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION] [MENTION=53948]ritzy_123[/MENTION] fellas both of you were on our list but you got picked right before our turn came :azhar

Will be competing against you guys this time - best of luck to you!

Who are we going for now bro?

I would say The_King and Azzurri?

Last edited:

I would have retired on the spot. :yk

Who are we going for now bro?

I would say The_King and Azzurri?

Sorry bro just saw this - didn't think you'd be awake rn :murali

But please welcome me in joining [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] (passionate larka, obvious pick :kohli) and jazbati, Hawkistani by heart [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION]! :gul

[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] I did consider King saab but decided to go for [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] because he showed interest in joining our side and has that Jazba. Meanwhile, The King has shown interest in Loose Cannons - we don't want a ghaddar in our team :butt

[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] I did consider King saab but decided to go for [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] because he showed interest in joining our side and has that Jazba. Meanwhile, The King has shown interest in Loose Cannons - we don't want a ghaddar in our team :butt

Makes sense bro! I didn’t see the post of mir Jibran but completely agree with your picks!

This has been a perfect reunion so far. All members are former Hawks players :salute

I would have retired on the spot. :yk
In Hawkistan, we don't talk about retirement! :misbah2

Time to put all your experience to use and churn out the runs! Although you are on the wrong side of 30, you've looked good in your recent county stint and recently in the nets so we believe you still have another season in you :azhar

Time to get selected!!

Welcime back broski - Zalmi reunion :zalmis time to win again :wasim :lh

Makes sense bro! I didn’t see the post of mir Jibran but completely agree with your picks!

This has been a perfect reunion so far. All members are former Hawks players :salute

Perfect! Our chemistry too strong mA :afridi

Also, [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] and Jibbu were Hawkistanis too?! :murali My memory has gotten weak smh

So far our squad is:

Square Drive - RHB (Batsman)
[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] - LHB (WK/Batsman)
[MENTION=8597]kingusama92[/MENTION] - RHB (Batsman)
[MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] - LHB (Batsman)
[MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] - LF (Bowler)

Shaping up very nicely. Safe to say that we got our #3-6 in our batting order figured out, full of active posters and experienced batsmen :yk :moyo :inzi :malik

Got a talented left-armer in Mir jibran :ssa

Already have the best and most active squad, easily.

Need to get some bowlers now.

[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] go for two bowlers next, yeah?

[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] Actually let's just try and find the most active player when it's our turn. We have unlimited player type changes before the season starts so we can just convert some of our inactive players to bowlers, if need be.

[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] Actually let's just try and find the most active player when it's our turn. We have unlimited player type changes before the season starts so we can just convert some of our inactive players to bowlers, if need be.

Yup that’s the idea. MA! Again our wave lengths are matching matching :afridi

[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] thanks for the opportunity i wont let u down and we ll bring the gold home :akhtar

Nice to see you after a long time docccc

Same here bro! Hope you had a nice time in retirement. It time for you to get back in the groove now and rip through attacks like the old days :wahab
Have been bowling 7 overs in a tandem everyday and bulking up too
I can still bowl 150+kph
Batsmans are gonna shiver when they see me on the pitch
Kashmiri express is back :wahab :akhtar :gul

Considering that most of our legendary oppa‘s like [MENTION=8597]kingusama92[/MENTION] & [MENTION=105769]What[/MENTION]supdoc are past their peak, a lot of responsibility lies on the young shoulders of myself and baby [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] :naseem

Considering that most of our legendary oppa‘s like [MENTION=8597]kingusama92[/MENTION] & [MENTION=105769]What[/MENTION]supdoc are past their peak, a lot of responsibility lies on the young shoulders of myself and baby [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] :naseem

Ab kab tak young rahenge bro? :yk2

We've been around for nearly a decade now :uakmal

That’s right it’s time for me and KU to enjoy the luxurious life style while for you and SD to put in th hard yards on the pitch :misbah

That’s right it’s time for me and KU to enjoy the luxurious life style while for you and SD to put in th hard yards on the pitch :misbah

Astagfirulah, you are still fond of team cheerleaders :moyo, Note [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION].

Some say he is the nephew of [MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION], some say he has contacts in the PTI all the way up to the Prime Minister. One thing is for certain, this talent will thrive with the Tigers :afridi

Some say he is the nephew of [MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION], some say he has contacts in the PTI all the way up to the Prime Minister. One thing is for certain, this talent will thrive with the Tigers :afridi

Haha.
[MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] is a fast learner aswell. :afridi

[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] who are these people above?? These self-proclaimed managers :yk2

Also, it's almost our pick :afridi Who are you thinking of?

No doubt.. going to do my team and name proud.

Looking forward to the clash of the Managers when the Tigers play United. Student vs Teacher, Nephew vs Uncle, 4.68 vs 4.67.. clash of the ages.

Bro why do I feel like [MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] is just [MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION] signing up with a different name just so that one of his accounts can get a score in these games :)))

Bro why do I feel like [MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] is just [MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION] signing up with a different name just so that one of his accounts can get a score in these games :)))

I feel that it’s the same case :)))

[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] who are these people above?? These self-proclaimed managers :yk2

Also, it's almost our pick :afridi Who are you thinking of?

Don’t find the other two teams to steal our pick. So let’s discuss when it’s turn :afridi

lol, that's not true. We are a different person.

Back