Ibad17

PPCL Hall of Famer
Runs
El Batigol Clásico

Zizou Cup

Copa Do Fenomeno

Knockout Stage

Last edited:
Btw why is Taaj Manzoor at 11 and not 8th? After goal difference isn't is based on Goals For?
Red Army are 5th not 7th for example.

Is it cos we wear brown?

Only just realised that Messi got 2 assists in the match and only got a rating of 8.1.

Halwa Puri legends are top :) Who would have thought it. Top of the league, no goals concedded, no money spent, 112m still available, Guy on free transfer scores 2 so far.

Hope to continue this form.

Move upto 7.
Again ask why am I not 6th? After goal difference shouldn't it be goals scored?

Post #1 updated after El Batigol Clásico Match Day 3.

Mogodishu Shiver Me Timbers topping the table at the moment by goal difference.

Ayew has been on fire so far for Mogodishu. Handing out assists like candy.

Pulled away at last:), but early days, two or three results and injuries going against the pirate crew and we could be in trouble, the Timbers bench is under strength.

Updated the top post. And why wouldn't I ... Sitting nicely atop at second position. :)

Someone please add the above post in the first post after El Batigol Stats.

Post #1 updated with knockout tree for Zizou Cup. Next Round fixtures also present in KO tree.

Norwegian Mafioso for me.

Unfortunately the team on second spot got their manager sacked..

So who will manage them now? A certain rich gentleman based in Dubai, for allegedly legal reasons, may be looking to invest some of his millions earned from shady businesses in Asia and the Middle East.............

Last edited:
Mogadishu starting to build a bit of a gap now

I am in 9th now, happy with that after the poor start

Only 4 points off Mogadishu, just gotta keep winning. Nicely sitting at 2.

Dropped down 1 place after a draw. Still I have maintained the top-half ranking as expected by the board.

Still 2nd, but importantly reduced the gap. I see The Entertainers are in some good form so will need to keep a win buffer between them.

Back up, but just at 4th....though only 4 points behind the top spot

Good run in the league and Cup going on atm after the mini-wobble

In 5th place now, great run of form BUT the league is very tight so a couple of losses could have us tumbling quite easily

What's the ranking of prestigious of the tournament?

i.e. is League> Copa de Fenomeno > Zizou Cup ??

All the four competitions are of same reputation but according to prestige its the same way as i mentioned.

Is there also a 'Charity Shield' before the start of season in this?

Is there also a 'Charity Shield' before the start of season in this?

Yes

Der Kaiser Schild (DKS) - Super Cup

This is the Super Cup like Community Shield. There will no match for the first season but from the second season onwards, the winners of the previous seasons El Batigol Clásico and Zizou Cup will face each other at the start of the season to determine who is crowned winner of Der Kaiser Schild.

15th right now. Will try to break into top 10 in next few games.

^You should be happy, look where I am. :facepalm:

And it's not like my team is bad. I have Yaya Touré, Ganso, Podolski, Huntelaar, James Milner, Steven Gerrard, Jérome Boaténg, Mikel Arteta and many more.

Last edited:
^You should be happy, look where I am. :facepalm:

And it's not like my team is bad. I have Yaya Touré, Ganso, Podolski, Huntelaar, James Milner, Steven Gerrard, Jérome Boaténg, Mikel Arteta and many more.

lol, yeah I can't really figure out how this works

I think I have a much worse team than you, esp considering you usually have Ganso on the bench! Maybe your tactics/formations are bad.

lol, yeah I can't really figure out how this works

I think I have a much worse team than you, esp considering you usually have Ganso on the bench! Maybe your tactics/formations are bad.

I've tried to change my tactics and formations but nothing worked out.

I usually leave Ganso on the bench because I've got better players than him in my team. Even Podolski, Yaya Touré and Mikel Arteta have to sit out most of the times.

I usually leave Ganso on the bench because I've got better players than him in my team. Even Podolski, Yaya Touré and Mikel Arteta have to sit out most of the times.

I think you'll have fun in the transfer window then. Lots of people will want to give up players that they don't think are working for them, and would love to try the other players.

I myself am interested in Ganso & Toure so, you know. Still need a pure striker though.

I had agreed a deal for Ganso with you and would've gone through if you hadn't have gone over your transfer quota!

Back