Predict the outcome of the 4-match T20I series between England and Pakistan

Predict the outcome of the 4-match T20I series between England and Pakistan

• Total voters
Haris Rauf is the biggest mystery atm. Is he fit 100% to have a go in a few games?

No real need to do experiments now. Play your best possible 11 that you think should be playing the World Cup games. results will most probably be 3-1 England when it comes to the prediction.

Pakistan continues training ahead of clash with England

l6DIbTO.jpg

3QYLbFm.jpg

MR8Dd4n.jpg

NXwVovD.jpg

cQIs7P3.jpg

Last edited:
Pakistan's likely WC 15 squad..

Saim
Riz
Babar
Fakhar
Azam
Ifti
Shadab
S. Afridi
Amir
Naseem
Abrar

plus...Rauf, Imad, Usman, Irfan

No: Hasan Ali, Salman Ali Agha and Abbas Afridi

Pakistan have momentum on their side. The conditions will suit their bowlers. So I expect them to surprise England.

Pakistan have momentum on their side. The conditions will suit their bowlers. So I expect them to surprise England.
Vey unlikely.. England's wickets have beome the most flattest one in recent years so none of any Pak bower can really challange their dyanamic batting lineup.

Pakistan vs England is getting a lot of interest from cricket fans as the T20I game on Tuesday AT SOPHIA GARDENS, 28th May has sold out with a week to go until the fixture.

ECB

It looks like only one game will be played.

Rain will most likely washout the other two as well after Saturday.

Too many underestimating Pakistan. Where are the believers

Not many out there. TBH, this team has got everything a good team demands, they just lack passion I guess. I think we are good enough to beat any team.
We are substantially stronger than 2022, that's true. However, the overall chaos that has ensued in Pakistan cricket over the past six months has weakened the team's reputation and the mentality of the players aswell.

One might argue this is actually a stronger team than the 2021 T20WC team aswell.

T
We are substantially stronger than 2022, that's true. However, the overall chaos that has ensued in Pakistan cricket over the past six months has weakened the team's reputation and the mentality of the players aswell.

One might argue this is actually a stronger team than the 2021 T20WC team aswell.
Team is pretty strong on paper, Yes. But they have failed to reflect that in the ground. Expecting some better performances from these guys.

T

Team is pretty strong on paper, Yes. But they have failed to reflect that in the ground. Expecting some better performances from these guys.
I still cannot believe how we ended up playing the final in 2022, with arguably our weakest squad in a T20WC ever.

That too after losing to Zimbabwe.

I still cannot believe how we ended up playing the final in 2022, with arguably our weakest squad in a T20WC ever.

That too after losing to Zimbabwe.
Qudrat ka nizam the Brother. ALLAH helps those who help themselves and this team is far away from trying hard atm. Gotta work hard to earn some respect and losing to Zimbabwe and Ireland is not something you want to see from this team.

Too many underestimating Pakistan. Where are the believers
I am waiting to hear your speech calling everyone disrespectful.

As I said, even some misbah/Babar supporters draw the line at supporting such a team.

Eventually you want performance, not losses to sub par teams like Nz c and Ireland. Those 2 games showed that as long as one Proper player like Balbirnie or Chapman perform then game over for Pakistan, well here you have a team of 11 performing players vs Pakistan.

Figure out the equation, it's simple.

Not many out there. TBH, this team has got everything a good team demands, they just lack passion I guess. I think we are good enough to beat any team.

100% agreed that we are good enough to beat anyone. We're a momentum team and once the green train gets rolling, it'll be difficult for other teams to stop us.

As for passion I think the boys are aware that they need to do well and will give it their best once the WC starts.

I am waiting to hear your speech calling everyone disrespectful.

As I said, even some misbah/Babar supporters draw the line at supporting such a team.

Eventually you want performance, not losses to sub par teams like Nz c and Ireland. Those 2 games showed that as long as one Proper player like Balbirnie or Chapman perform then game over for Pakistan, well here you have a team of 11 performing players vs Pakistan.

Figure out the equation, it's simple.

It's T20, just 1-2 players on their day can win their side the game. That's the nature of the game, no new revelation here.

Pak XI is good enough to beat anyone in the World.

It's T20, just 1-2 players on their day can win their side the game. That's the nature of the game, no new revelation here.

Australia will get rid of em, but judging from the way things are. Pakistan will fumble one of usa, Canada or Ireland. India game is a paka loss, so very likely its a Group stage exit.

It's a shame really. I was hoping we'd meet in group 8's so I can put this to rest.

My advice, stick to supporting the Canadian team.

Pak 11 is good enough to beat anyone in the World.

Do you honestly believe that, or is this the Misbah in you talking?

I'm a Pakistani fan so obviously I believe in my team.
Okay then why did you hit me with a snidy remark about imad?

What was the point of making a snide remarks towards inad wasim and then saying But I will support now that he's in?

Why not just keep a lid on it rather then exposing your misbah/ba/riz mask?

Okay then why did you hit me with a snidy remark about imad?

What was the point of making a snide remarks towards inad wasim and then saying But I will support now that he's in?

Why not just keep a lid on it rather then exposing your misbah/ba/riz mask?

What snide remark about Imad? I don't believe in selecting players due to their media tantrums. Doesn't mean I won't support my team because they're selected

Haan jee, and babar and rizwan don't have any media tantrum? Shall I send a clip of Misbah's meltdown " KYA MEIN CHOCKEI NAHI MARTA", keep lying to yourself. Imad and Amir are attacked because of their comments on Babar who's an unquestionable god or a sher according to you.
What snide remark about Imad? I don't believe in selecting players due to their media tantrums. Doesn't mean I won't support my team because they're selected

Haan jee, and babar and rizwan don't have any media tantrum? Shall I send a clip of Misbah's meltdown " KYA MEIN CHOCKEI NAHI MARTA", keep lying to yourself. Imad and Amir are attacked because of their comments on Babar who's an unquestionable god or a sher according to you.

I can't argue with you as you can't see the difference between official press conferences by active players like Babar and Rizwan vs random interviews by Amir and Imad to blackmail their way back into the team.

And Misbah's interview was with Najim Sethi who I believe was the chairman at that time. His outburst was justified as sirf chokei nahi, chakey bhi maarta tha aur woh bhi bare bare.

I will appreciate Misbah for that as well cause he had the galls to give it back to his boss. Similary he resigned on his other boss, Ramiz Raja, who was playing power movws behind his back while Misbah was under isolation in the WI due to Covid. Do you think anyone from the current lot can do such a thing against Mohsin Naqvi?

Back