Predict the result of the 2nd Test against New Zealand?

Predict the result of the 2nd Test against New Zealand?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saj

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
New Zealand are in the driving seat.

Pakistan need a huge 369 runs to win with 10 wickets in hand. Surely they have to go for it to level the series.

What do you think will be the result?

Call me delusional or whatever, but I genuinely feel that Pakistan would win this game tomorrow. Too much at stake here and Micky is not someone who would back down from a possible victory !!

I just hope we see something magical tomorrow by the Pakistani Batsmen - Inshallah !!

I don't care if we lose, I want them to go for the target. Just don't skittle like England chicken tactics.

NZ win. I predicted it before the test started to be fair. They are better suited to those conditions than Pakistan.

Pakistan will win. Sharjah will be re-created.

series loss is a series loss, whether it's 1-0 or 2-0.
I'll be satisfied as long as the team makes an effort to win instead of opting for a blockathon.

Call me delusional or whatever, but I genuinely feel that Pakistan would win this game tomorrow. Too much at stake here and Micky is not someone who would back down from a possible victory !!

I just hope we see something magical tomorrow by the Pakistani Batsmen - Inshallah !!

Win is very difficult as in tests you bowl negative lines to prevent run scoring. You can also keep all 9 fielders on the boundary

Back