Puma Iridium 6000 Flextech Batting Pads

Cover Drive

Senior ODI Player
Runs
A fellow poster (canadiancricketer) had requested a review for them so I thought I'd help him and anyone who would be keen to know about them.

Anyways, the pads were on eBay and these are or were made for Craig Kieswetter so they are professional player pads :)

Coming to the pads now they are quite light and looks well padded. I worn them 10 minutes for 5-7 minutes and they feel great! Weightwise as I said they are quite light and fitting on these pads is the best I have ever had in my life! The straps are usually which itches me a bit (I wear shorts) but these ones have some foaming and they are really comfortable.

Overall great pads and very light! Highly recommended if you are after any.

If you have any question(s) or criticism please don't hesitate to post :)

Enjoy!

DSC05663.jpg

DSC05664.jpg

DSC05667.jpg

DSC05665.jpg

DSC05666.jpg

Last edited:
Yaar it is really hard to find proper and professionally coloured pads because companies don't sell them so I came across them so I bought them.

One of the league I will be playing will be using white balls so I have to wear coloured pads.

Sorry main samajah nahi bro

Sorry bhai. I wasn't really clear in my post.

I am talking about those coloured things that you slip over your white pads for playing in coloured clothing.

I remember you did a review of them once.

Are you talking about padskins? Nahi I didn't review them it was ca_gold bhai who reviewed it actually.

cd bhai, awesome stuff...good to see you are buying softs also apart from the top end bats.

Thanks bro!

I don't like colouring pads so I wanted genuinely painted pads so Opener Bhai told me of these pads so I bought them without any delay.

70 Pounds for the pads and 20 Pounds for the shipping but later was refunded 10 Pounds.

So 80 Pounds no custom charges nothing.

Yes, but these are 2009 model too.

Not much difference in protection or fit; the only difference is the shape of the foam on the outside of the pad. Sometimes it's better to save a couple of dollars when the difference is unnoticeable.

Protection stays the same and it never changes. It is just way of earning money and make people buy there stuff they just tweak with the design and people fall in there marketing trap.

So what you said saving your dollars is always wise and best option.

Protection stays the same and it never changes. It is just way of earning money and make people buy there stuff they just tweak with the design and people fall in there marketing trap.

So what you said saving your dollars is always wise and best option.

Yup, I study marketing so believe me when I say that if someone can make one pay double for the same item, it's good marketing.

Yup, I study marketing so believe me when I say that if someone can make one pay double for the same item, it's good marketing.

Cool :) At UfT?

Yaar if you see Calibre pads you won't find much of a difference they are same as Iridium they just tweaked them and made them LE by making them World Cup range and by producing only 50 pairs of them just to get quick sale.

wow, these look really good and i personally like the colour also....... i think puma pads look the best ...

Back