Rate these Pak Brands Out of 10

johng

Debutant
Runs
Can everyone rate these Pakistani brands out of ten as far as quality of bats as a manufacturer

CA
Ihsan
AM
Malik
Fazal Impex
Miandad Sports
Ut Sports
Mids
AS Sports

My rating;

CA =
9.5 out of 10
Ihsan = 8.5 out of 10
AM = 9.5 out of 10
MB Malik = 7.5 out of 10
Fazal Impex = Never heard of them nor have seen any of there bats.
Maindad Sports = 5 out of 10
UT Sports = 7 out of 10
MIDS = Have never seen them so can't comment
AS Sports = 9 out of 10

CA 9
Ihsan 6
AM 8
Malik 8
Fazal Impex eh ?
Miandad Sports 3
Ut Sports 6
Mids 7
AS Sports 7

THe thing is that these companies are not well off, they can't afford to buy top end clefts, endorse players etc, hence, they buy Grade 2 which is cheaper and stick with them.

Similar with AM they are not very rich like CA or even MB.

Do you mind posting your MIDS review, I'm sure many people who be interested in seeing them

Yeah will do. Very impressed with them very similar to a Newbery Thruxton in shape but just bigger. Balance and pressing is very good and perform from the first ball hit.

Stickers are OK and handle is better than expected, but overall an exceptional bat is the ZH Power and would recommend one to any forum member and I would have no problem in buying another myself.

The bat is also not over dried and still produces a decent profile with little concaving and 35mm edges and for the money it is a great value bat. :)

Do you think handle is better than likes of CA, AM, MB etc ?

I look forward to the interview..

CD/johng, I noticed that you and couple of other posters gave Malik a low ratings than CA and Ihsan and AM, why is that?

What do other brands do that Malik has not been able to do with their bats?

I find MB Malik handles (a bit too thin) and pickup on Malik's is not very good.

For example, if I compare MB Malik LE and CA 12000 Plus TRD LE (Both LE models of respective brands) then the pickup on CA is very good and handle is better on CA as well.

I find MB Malik handles (a bit too thin) and pickup on Malik's is not very good.

For example, if I compare MB Malik LE and CA 12000 Plus TRD LE (Both LE models of respective brands) then the pickup on CA is very good and handle is better on CA as well.

Malik handles are awful

Back