RBS Pentangular ODI Cup | Baluchistan Bears v Federal Areas Leopards | 24 April 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juggernaut said:
Nahin!

I jinxed him.

By the way Boi is there anywhere I can watch this mate?
Well, I'm watching it on another forum. They've got the match on there. You have to sign up on the site though.

Great economical bowling by Shoaib, just seen the scorecard, impressive stuff !!

In the first match :akhtar worked on getting into rhythm, in the 2nd he worked on getting wickets, in this 3rd one hes working on being economical, in the last one he'll work on bowling 10 overs on the trot.

Then in the final he'll bring all these things together and after 20 overs his figures will read:

10 Overs 10 Maidens 0 Runs 10 Wickets :akhtar

Game pretty boring atm, bring Shoaib back on. :(

Will :akhtar get the yorkers going again at the death? Will be good to see if he can.

akhtar has to ball the next over or at the leatest the one after that to get his full 10 in

Rubbish loosner first up, length with some width. Cut for 4.

Better yorker to the left hander but a brilliant shot straight down the ground for four more.

I could umpire better than this lot.

Brilliant yorker to finish, sneaks through to the keeper.

I'd expect Shoaib to try around the wicket to the left hander soon enough.

216/6 off 44 overs

Before the game Bazid Khan said he'd like to chase less than 250.

Shoaib looking pretty off colour, poor body lanugage and no rhythm in this game.

Good slower ball, edged away and they get two thanks to rubbish fielding. Shoaib looks pissed.

Another slow fielding effort, another two - Shoaib with a few select punjabi words.

228-6 off 45 overs

8-2-31-1

still decent figures on a par 300 pitch

he is bowling off reduced run up to save time

Batsmen are dealing with his short ones without any fuss..No effort behind those bouncers..put away easily for a boundary..:akhtar..

nice comeback from bears hopefully Umar amin will carry on his good performance.

Haha! Shoaib says along the lines of 'Kithay chal gya mera damaag. Ki ho gaya?' :))

6 off the over. That was a good over apart from the wild bouncer.

Abdur 'I can bat in the top order' Rauf comes out to bat...

The fielder is coming from long off and :mirzaiqba says hes coming from sweeper position..:))

Bowled first ball, slower leg cutter chopped back on.

What a shot by Rauf! These batsmen make 90s in Pak domestics.. :))

Top order bat, Rauf goes. Good delivery from Akhtar.

Shoaib cleans him up with a quick yorker. The beast is back. :akhtar

Irfan goes first ball. :))

3 wickets for Akhtar. Good stuff from him again, today.

at last 2nd wicket for shoaib bowled rauf.poor batting by both talender,they just give away there wicket as a gift.

Last edited:
3 wickets for Shoaib, another top notch performance this time in extreme heat.

Sir john said:
shoaib got hammered in last three overs,that makes his stats average.
Are we watching the same game? His economy is around 4 an over and he's taken 3 wickets lol.

Sledger said:
Are we watching the same game? His economy is around 4 an over and he's taken 3 wickets lol.
tbh,he wasnt too convincing in his last spell..but still proved to be effective..:akhtar

Sledger said:

yoh man if you watch whole match then you know that in ist 6 over he give just 9 runs and in other 3.2 he give 34check your stat.

I'm not saying that, I'm wondering how his overall stats are therefore average. Again, 3 wickets with econ of 4ish, I'd take that anyday.

shoaib overall stats in this tournament are

11 wickets
Average of wicket every 12 runs
Strike Rate of wicket every 15 balls

That is a brilliant comeback, he has proved he has the form and fitness to return to pakistan limited overs team

Rameez Alam with another good score. 72 runs off 90. For those of you lucky enough to be watching the game what do you think of him?

TalhaSyed said:
In the first match :akhtar worked on getting into rhythm, in the 2nd he worked on getting wickets, in this 3rd one hes working on being economical, in the last one he'll work on bowling 10 overs on the trot.

Then in the final he'll bring all these things together and after 20 overs his figures will read:

10 Overs 10 Maidens 0 Runs 10 Wickets :akhtar

And then you will hear a loud thud...and realize you fell off the bed (while dreaming) ;-)

Juggernaut said:
Rameez Alam with another good score. 72 runs off 90. For those of you lucky enough to be watching the game what do you think of him?
plays spin well looks decent but does not scream international class yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back