RBS Twenty/20 Cup | The Final: Sialkot Stallions v Faisalabad Wolves | 07/Mar/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a long hop, Misbah can only get one.

Misbah can only hit spinners,so I think he should chance his arms against A.Rehman..:misbah

HAfeez has done his chances of T20 world cup no harm through his performance in this T20 tournament. The question is will susar g choose him ahead of Damaad g!

Saj said:
It will be interesting to see if the selectors opt for Hafeez in the T20 World Cup squad ahead of the likes of Shahzaib.

What he offers the team of course is an additional bowling option and he is also a very good fielder.

Imran Nazir And Shahzaib hassan should be first option for opening and Hafeez As a back up because he is as a whole package player :13:

Match is pretty much one sided now Misbah needs to explode if he wants to win

Rana on early, Malik going for the kill.

Hopefully :misbah will unfurl one of his famous scoops.

Nazir should just give Mis the strike, theres no need to slog.

I'm pretty sure Misabh is aiming for a NO innings to position himself for a WC spot!

Rehman has bowled very well but :misbah is reluctant to attack.

5 overs to go, 69 runs on the board in 15. Epic fail? :moyo

waqar-uk said:
HAfeez has done his chances of T20 world cup no harm through his performance in this T20 tournament. The question is will susar g choose him ahead of Damaad g!

:)))

Yawn, this game is getting boring.. Misbah, jump over your stumps or something please...

Rana's death bowling is so predictable. 'Yorker...Slower Ball...Yorker...Slower Ball...'

Boi said:
Rana's death bowling is so predictable. 'Yorker...Slower Ball...Yorker...Slower Ball...'

But it works more often than not...

Boi said:
WTH is Misbah playing at? :))

He is mentally strong, he knows everybody wants him to hit high and get caught so he is just not into playing this game

Commentators now getting excited over singles!! :)))

Although I'm a Karachiite, I'm glad a Karachi team didn't make the finals! At least the crowd is enjoying what's on show and not tensing up and getting nasty!

TWO runs! Commentators head nearly blows clean off.

Misbah trying his customary slog-sweeps.

Malik's bro is also a good fielder. Seems he's in the team for his fielding.

PS: and his surname.

Misbah almost hit a four, but Adeel Malik stopped it.

ShehryarK said:
Malik's bro is also a good fielder. Seems he's in the team for his fielding.
He's not a bad slogger.

Still 4 wickets in hand, only 2 and a half overs to go and Misbah STILL isn't wanting to have a go!?

Wolves need to make 120, even if its a lost cause, but they will still have some pride!

Last edited:
Sledger said:
Still 4 wickets in hand, only 2 and a half overs to go and Misbah STILL isn't wanting to have a go!?
He isn't capable I guess. Too old maybe. Or too scared.

Or just forgot its a T20?

MISBAH HITS A FOUR!!!

Omg, shocking stuff at the NSK.

Mis-field from Rehman allows two, one of the few mistakes SS have made today.

Misbah out! Looked for a sixer, caught just inside the rope by Yousuf.

Abdullah22 said:
He is mentally strong, he knows everybody wants him to hit high and get caught so he is just not into playing this game

Told you, lost his mental strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back