RBS Twenty/20 Cup | The Final: Sialkot Stallions v Faisalabad Wolves | 07/Mar/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faisalabad team walks off the field...umpires begging Misbah to come back

Why is Misbah leading them off? Has he conceded the game?

d0gers said:
This is the first time I'm listening to a corporate-sponsored azaan.
Lucky you my streaming stopped which I paid for. I don't know where to watch now :(

Sialkot Stallions win the Pakistan RBS T20 championship

Cameraman tried to capture the woman in red but someone came in front. Will wait to see how this task will be completed

Lofted over leg for 4.

Stallions win numero five.

3 ovs 45 runs 1 wkt 15.00 econ so is this that talha who is the new young blood going to replace :akhtar :Sami

Abdullah22 said:
3 ovs 45 runs 1 wkt 15.00 econ so is this that talha who is the new young blood going to replace :akhtar :Sami
I thought he was going to prove his critics wrong? :)))

dont laugh at him.poor guy .dunno what is going wrong with him,wasim only had words of praise for the guy but these performances tell a different story,wonder what is going wrong there

Player of the match - Abdul Razzaq (Sialkot Stallions)
Batsman of the series - Mohammad Hafeez (Faisalabad Wolves)
Bowler of the series - Aizaz Cheema

Well Done SS ...for 5th consecutive win...

And congratulation to Malik and his team ...what a solid display of dominance Wow......

S . Malik u r the best man...Honestly speaking he is my favorite in current Pak Players

Seen Sheen said:
Muhammad Hafeez ,declared best batsman of the tournament..
Now where is that 'you know things are bad when..' thread? :p

Well done Stallions. As i though the Wolves batting sadly folded against a quality attack and never real got enough runs on board to defend!

Sledger said:
Now where is that 'you know things are bad when..' thread? :p

What did he wrong in this tournament? Batting, bowling or fielding?
Scored the only 100s of this RBST20.

Got out the unluckiest way possible today otherwise they cud've posted a defend-able score.

Fully deserved Best Batsman of the series award.
He earned it and none of regular of Intl. 11 came close.

Anwaar said:

Got out the unluckiest way possible today otherwise they cud've posted a defend-able score.

*cough cough* :umarakmal :akmal

good speech by Malik on Nationalism...I am impressed with the way he has groomed himself, speaks well in Public

Anwaar said:

Who said anything about him not deserving it?

asadee said:
good speech by Malik on Nationalism...I am impressed with the way he has groomed himself, speaks well in Public

What did he say?
My stream went black :(

asadee said:

Hmmm...he's young, good looking, has a strong male fan base...a future Pak captain in the making methinks!

Seen Sheen said:
Muhammad Hafeez ,declared best batsman of the tournament..

This is zyadati on the scale of once Inzi getting the Best Fielder of the Tournament award ages go :inzi

Thread has gone quiet,and thats it for the domestic season isnt it ?

gollumbird said:
This is zyadati on the scale of once Inzi getting the Best Fielder of the Tournament award ages go :inzi
:))) :)))..yeah I remember that award but sadly,I cant recall which tournament it was...can anyboday help me there..?
:inzi

I'm pretty sure it was the last ODI series WI played in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back