Real Madrid | 2013/14 Season

He has multiple times said that he wants to retire at Madrid.

He has multiple times said that he wants to retire at Madrid.
Yeah, it would be a shame if Real sold him now if getting Bale means losing Ozil I'd rather prefer Bale stay at Tottenham.

Yeah Bale is good but not 100M good, his entrance will cause problems.

So bale is coming to Madrid, he might be overpriced but it would be a dream to see Ronaldo and Bale playing together.

:109:

Last edited:
Ozil is probably the best CAM in the world, why would Madrid want to sell him. No way he would be sold to united

article-0-1B6E0206000005DC-57_634x422.jpg

BSX86vWCYAAmGcF.jpg

Bale? :13:

Yup Bale is definitely coming to Madrid

My XI,

.......................CASILLAS................................

.Carvajal....Ramos.....Varane(when fit) ....Marcelo

............ Modric ........Alonso(when fit).......

.................Ozil......Isco.........................
............Bale ..............Ronaldo

Last edited:
Yup Bale is definitely coming to Madrid

My XI,

.......................CASILLAS................................

.Carvajal....Ramos.....Varane(when fit) ....Marcelo

............ Modric ........Alonso(when fit).......

.................Ozil......Isco.........................
............Bale ..............Ronaldo

He may leave for Barcelona

Casillas doesn't seem like the type to leave his team for their rival club :gotze

Apparently flown to Spain on a private jet?

Last edited:
How many of you watched the Raul farewell match. It was suppose to be all about the great man but the crowd had other ideas. Every time Kaka and Benzema touched the ball the crowed booed them....some even booed Casillas :facepalm:

Some great moments in the match though. Casillas giving the captain arm band to Raul, Raul scoring and at the end of first half Raul gave his no. 7 shirt to Ronaldo. :)

Last edited:
How many of you watched the Raul farewell match. It was suppose to be all about the great man but the crowd had other ideas. Every time Kaka and Benzema touched the ball the crowed booed them....some even booed Casillas :facepalm:

Some great moments in the match though. Casillas giving the captain arm band to Raul, Raul scoring and at the end of first half Raul gave his no. 7 shirt to Ronaldo. :)

Saw the match. Great farwell to the king of madrid.

iZiQxvQF6zXQ.gif

So Bale deal is either €100m over the course of four years or €81m straight-up. (BBC)

Real Madrid are the most improved side in Europe.

Not just the Bale signing but watch out for Isco ... this guy is the next Iniesta ... and of course there is Varane who is well on his way to becoming the best defender in the world.

Just can't see Ronaldo and Bale both playing in the same lineup, especially in big matches.

Unlike Barcelona, RM play with a main centre-forward/striker. Neither Bale nor Ronaldo plays in that role, although Ronaldo is capable of doing so, but he prefers having a free role playing out wide on the left and then cutting in. Bale likes to do the same but from the right.

Meaning both could end up vying for the same space in the middle.

Ronaldo will take all the free-kicks, something that will eventually start to upset Bale. Ronaldo has a massive ego, and he won't feel too happy at not being 'the world's most expensive player', never mind not being the most expensive player at RM.

As I said, in the big games, in tight matches, especially away matches against Barcelona or in the Champions League, I can't see them both starting. So who gets to start on the bench? Ronaldo or the 'worlds most expensive player' ?

My best guess? Either Bale will turn out to be a failure at RM or he will stay and Ronaldo will leave next summer.

Real Madrid are the most improved side in Europe.

Not just the Bale signing but watch out for Isco ... this guy is the next Iniesta ... and of course there is Varane who is well on his way to becoming the best defender in the world.

how have you came to this conclusion, one game into the season, just won it.

if you look at signings alone - napoli surely

Bale should take the free kicks, I rate him the best free kick taker right now. That the only thing he is better than Ronaldo and Messi or anyone-Free kicks

Last edited:
If they have bale, which they will so I rate them the best side in the world

Bale should take the free kicks, I rate him the best free kick taker right now. That the only thing he is better than Ronaldo and Messi or anyone-Free kicks
Cats chance in hell as long as Ronaldo is there. Besides, if you seriously think that Bale is better than Ronaldo at free kicks then you are seriously deluded.

^^I am not deluded ok, I know what I am saying. He is way more consistent than CR7. Cr7 scored only one free kick this season that went and was spectacular. There was a time Mourihno was thinking of changing the person who need to take free kicks because of his inconsistency.

Watch why is he so good, plus he is way more consistent than CR7. should give me valid reason before calling me deluded.

Gareth Bale's 'unstoppable' free-kicks - Pat Nevin analysis

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21686619

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtLGrAebuzM&hd=1

^^ @ shah-1
Considering that RM are about to make Bale the most expensive player in the world, who do you think, and not who do you hope, will be RM's first choice free-kicks and penalty-kicks taker? Surely Ancelotti will want the best man for the job doing it, so who do you think he will choose?

Let see what happens?

Afterall Ancelotti is going decide, but Ronaldo will always be the main man. He is a much better player than Bale. I don't think bale has come to take title of CR7 or any ego clash, it is more lure of Real Madrid and wanting to win trophies, champion league which he couldn't get that at spurs.

Last edited:
how have you came to this conclusion, one game into the season, just won it.

if you look at signings alone - napoli surely

I'm a Barca fan so I don't usually watch Real matches ... buttah I know the young players they have acquired are sheer quality.

Ronaldo will turn 30 nxt year.So Bale is really his long term replacement.ATM Penalties and Freekicks will be taken by CR and with Bale rotating.Thats what i hope at least.

Would have really liked Madrid to sign a striker.

I'm a Barca fan so I don't usually watch Real matches ... buttah I know the young players they have acquired are sheer quality.

they may be quality, but realistically napoli for thr size have purchased way above thr weight, some quality signings to challenge juve.

read on eurosport, ozil got subbed and had a strop, running down the tunnel - speculation on he way to united

Not gonna lie... kinda excited, really excited

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wZAS1Fw6NII" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please Ozil don't go :(

^ Dude I'm sure its a bogus report... Why would someone go from a club like Real Madrid to Arsenal?..

It’s great to be here in the best league in the world, with a lot of great players. I can’t wait to get started. - Bale
Take that haters :p

^ Don't worry if Ozil does well for Arsenal he'll be back playing for Real soon :)

So Gareth Fail has been announced? :))

Comfortably the most overpriced player in history. Trumps Carroll to Liverpool.

Ozil is coming here on a permanent transfer.

Besides, he isn't going to back to that circus where there is no respect for the players. 30 assists every season isn't enough to have a place in the team and you are discarded for players that are inferior to you.

Ozil is coming here on a permanent transfer.

Besides, he isn't going to back to that circus where there is no respect for the players. 30 assists every season isn't enough to have a place in the team and you are discarded for players that are inferior to you.
It's not Madrids fault every one wants to play for us.

Ozil was stupidly let go but something tells me he'll be back after he's spent his time with lowly Arsenal.

Iniesta is better than Ozil. Lets not get carried away.

Ozil's end product is better but Iniesta is in a class of his own. Unbelievable player. A class example of the fact that there is more to football than just numbers on an excel sheet.

Zidane had no end product either but he was a genius. Iniesta is cut from the same cloth.

Ronaldo could end up scoring a small no of goals this season. He has no Ozil the assist machine to supply him and Madrid's second most creative player (di Maria) would be on the bench.

Bale isn't going to supply him much and Isco is yet to prove his capabilities as an Ozil level play maker.

Madrid is on the right track if they manage to sell Ronaldo and Di Maria for more than they bought.

Bale-Isco-Jese

The future of Madrid.

In big matches away to the likes of Barcelona and Bayern, can you see Real Madrid starting with Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema? Who's going to be tracking back when the opposition is attacking? And if not, who sits on the bench? Bale or Ronaldo (assuming that RM will start with a central striker such as Bale or someone else)? The joint best player in the world or the most expensive?

How do RM fans see the startiing XI against Barcelona at the Camp Nou ? Or against Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena?

Edit: Meant Benzema as central striker not Bale

Last edited:
In big matches away to the likes of Barcelona and Bayern, can you see Real Madrid starting with Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema? Who's going to be tracking back when the opposition is attacking? And if not, who sits on the bench? Bale or Ronaldo (assuming that RM will start with a central striker such as Bale or someone else)? The joint best player in the world or the most expensive?

How do RM fans see the startiing XI against Barcelona at the Camp Nou ? Or against Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena?

:)))

There is no "joint" best player in the world.

Messi is head and shoulders above Ronaldo and everyone else. Not even a comparison. Its okay to be delusional but not this much.

:)))

There is no "joint" best player in the world.

Messi is head and shoulders above Ronaldo and everyone else. Not even a comparison. Its okay to be delusional but not this much.
Either way, Ronaldo is head and shoulders above Bale.

With neither Bale or Ronaldo being central strikers (and Ronaldo not wanting to be one as he prefers a free role), can you see a central striker like Benzema plus Bale and Ronaldo all starting in away matches against big teams? And if not, who'll be the one to sit on the bench?

1. Real playing all 3?
2. Real playing Bale and Ronaldo but no central striker?
3. Real playing a central striker plus Ronaldo, with Bale on the bench?
4. Real playing with a central striker plus Bale, with Ronaldo on the bench?

What do Real fans think is the best starting XI likeup?

Against Barca or Bayern

Llama-Xabi Alonso
Bale-Modric-Ronaldo
--------Isco----------

Seem's as if RM paid a world record transfer fee for Bale before even deciding how they are going to use him.

Real Madrid assistant coach Paul Clement tells BBC Sport that both he and manager Carlo Ancelotti have been discussing how to use £85m-man Gareth Bale at Real Madrid. Clement, who worked with Ancelotti at Chelsea and Paris St-Germain, says the 24-year-old's ability to play in different positions during his career will benefit the Spanish giants.

"We've been talking about it a lot already," he said. "Carlo has an idea of how to use him - but things can change quickly. Carlo is a flexible enough coach to use Gareth and others in different capacities. Gareth brings that quality. At Southampton, he played at left-back which he also did at Spurs before becoming a more left-sided player and then moving more central."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/23882862

Either way, Ronaldo is head and shoulders above Bale.

With neither Bale or Ronaldo being central strikers (and Ronaldo not wanting to be one as he prefers a free role), can you see a central striker like Benzema plus Bale and Ronaldo all starting in away matches against big teams? And if not, who'll be the one to sit on the bench?

1. Real playing all 3?
2. Real playing Bale and Ronaldo but no central striker?
3. Real playing a central striker plus Ronaldo, with Bale on the bench?
4. Real playing with a central striker plus Bale, with Ronaldo on the bench?

What do Real fans think is the best starting XI likeup?

I can definitely see Madrid starting with all 3 in big games. What's the use of spending 100m on Bale when you aren't going to pair him with Ronaldo in the big matches? doesn't make sense to me at all.

But in some away CL games, I can see him benching Benzema and giving Ronaldo a sort of free role with Isco interchanging with Bale on the flanks.

I can see Pepe getting games at CDM away to teams like Chelsea, Dortmund, Bayern etc.

Alonso's legs are gone and Modric has taken over him.

illarramendi is a very talented young player but I think he is a season or two away from making important contributions.

Madrid needed an established DM this season to compliment Khedira.

There is a general feeling that Ronaldo will be off back to ManU next summer. In order to stop that from happening RM need to get Ronaldo to sign a new contract a.s.a.p., otherwise his transfer value will start dropping like a stone. He could even decide to hang on and leave for free the year after.

RM wanted Ronaldo to sign a new contract before the Bale deal was finalised. Now, with Bales arrival, Ronaldo will demand even more lucrative terms or threaten to simply let his contract start running down and his transfer value start to plummet.

Perez has ensured Ronaldo leaves now there is no way he'll match Messi without Ozil.

The sooner we get rid of Perez the better, he has annoyed a lot of players by letting go of a great club player like Ozil for an untested Bale.

I have my doubts about Bale being accepted by the players and fans with the departure of Ozil.

Last edited:
They should try to sell Ronaldo this winter. He is not getting any younger and his diva attitude towards Bale will be detrimental. If he doesn't extent his contract, his value will run down. While he will also be reaching his thirties in two years. Actually, if they could have sold him this summer for 100m to PSG, they should have.

They should try to sell Ronaldo this winter. He is not getting any younger and his diva attitude towards Bale will be detrimental. If he doesn't extent his contract, his value will run down. While he will also be reaching his thirties in two years. Actually, if they could have sold him this summer for 100m to PSG, they should have.
The thing is we'll get destroyed by Barca without him.

Bale is over rated, I hope he proves me wrong but I'd much rather have an aging Ronaldo and Ozil than Bale in his prime.

Poor man's Ronaldo with the fake Ronaldo. :akhtar

Real Ronaldo is the Brazilian one :akhtar

Bale will be the most expensive flop in history.

Poor man's Ronaldo with the fake Ronaldo. :akhtar

Real Ronaldo is the Brazilian one :akhtar

Bale will be the most expensive flop in history.
Big words from a Bangladesh FC fan :shakib

Have you figured out how to beat Messi? or will he outscore your whole team again?

Pray you don't face us or we'll leave you a worthless, toothless excuse of a club.

Oh wait Bangladesh FC are already worthless :shakib

Last edited:
Yeah, that is why the best CAM in the world joined us :asif

Yeah, that is why the best CAM in the world joined us :asif
Here... just because your team hasn't won a trophy in a decade doesn't mean you deserve to miss out..

article-0-1A117876000005DC-308_306x423.jpg

Last edited:
Real Madrid are seriously silly for selling a player like Ozil he is the glue that holds Madrid together. and also payed too much for Bale. Bale is a gun player but they could have bought two players with that money.

Bale will lead real madrid to champions league final what a quality player he is.

Lopez has been superb, Bale scored a crucial goal as well :)

Missed Ozil today...

Villarreal created more chances than us and probably deserved to win.. :facepalm:

Pepe was pretty much rubbish, Varane need to get back to full fitness as quickly as possible

Don't know why Morata is not starting ahead Benzema. Benzema has been really below par

Don't know why Morata is not starting ahead Benzema. Benzema has been really below par
Yep Benzema has been poor ever since Higuain left, Morata was impressive when he came on.

Back