Real Madrid | 2013/14 Season

Personally tgink Ronaldo can atill play for a long time

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Cristiano Ronaldo after signing new Real Madrid contract: "Manchester United is the past. Real Madrid is now my home.”</p>— BBC Sport (@BBCSport) <a href="https://twitter.com/BBCSport/statuses/379224956644511744">September 15, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Utd fans may need this...

image.gif

supposedly deal is worth £76m over 5 years making him the highest paid player above ibrah, am i right to say that's over £300,000 a week, that's in pounds how much more in euro's?

disgusting money

supposedly deal is worth £76m over 5 years making him the highest paid player above ibrah, am i right to say that's over £300,000 a week, that's in pounds how much more in euro's?

disgusting money
He generates much more for Real Madrid.

Ronaldo resigns for 3 years.

They have to sell him this winter. He is 29 this february, 34 by the time his contract runs out.

Ronaldinho was offered 100m by Chelsea and was then valued at 10m the next season, some event thinking he would not play again. And he was only 27 at the time.

Ronaldo breaks the dead lock with another free kick from outside the box :)

Last edited:
We can't afford to drop easy points... Barca haven't dropped any points this year..

Lucky win for Madrid. Bad luck for Elche, they fought hard.

On another note, I was at the Bernabeu a couple weeks ago. It was empty though lol

Really? For which game?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Lucky win for Madrid. Bad luck for Elche, they fought hard.

On another note, I was at the Bernabeu a couple weeks ago. It was empty though lol
we were lucky didn't deserve to win

Really? For which game?

I was in Madrid visiting relatives (my dad is half Spanish). It was empty, no game, just tours happening. I wasn't there during a game unfortunately.

Did you get lost in the trophy room? :afridi

^ Madrid didn't need Bale and Ozil and Isco are completely different players.

Ozil is better than overrated Bale.

The money wasted on Bale should have been used to buy a top quality striker like Cavani.

Ronaldo Cavani Isco Ozil.

Wow.

^ Madrid didn't need Bale and Ozil and Isco are completely different players.

Ozil is better than overrated Bale.

The money wasted on Bale should have been used to buy a top quality striker like Cavani.

Ronaldo Cavani Isco Ozil.

Wow.
From a business perspective Bale may be worth 80m.

His playing ability is around 30-40m but he has a brand and has a following in England which adds up to a number in that vicinity.

Last edited:
Games like these highlight how much Ozil is being missed.

Madrid lack a player who can unlock defenses and produce that killer pass.

Isco is a great talent but he is not remotely as creative as Ozil and probably never will be. Its not his way of playing football.

@Mamoon .. Bro i know you ate a stubborn over confidentlab but i think you shouls think twice before criticizing someone .. According to you bale was useless and ozil was unmatchable .. Take that spanish cup and compare bale ,isco and ozil At the moment bale and isco are way ahead of lazy ozil.. I think you intentionally try to be controversial person :kohli

So, Atletico must tie or lose at Levante this weekend otherwise the league is pretty much theirs.

^ Atlético lost but Madrid did a Pakistan and tied vs Valencia :yk

How can you thrash a giant like Bayern at their den and lose to Valencia at home? (no disrespect to Valencians)

racism galore in spain at the moment
Not that surprising considering their past and the reconquista, etc

Unbelievable, defence is something else without Pepe and Coentrao.

Ronaldo put Madrid right back in the title race with that last minute goal :eek:

[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] [MENTION=65183]freelance_cricketer[/MENTION]

10 time, 10 time, 10 time Champions league winners :gayle

[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION]

Real Madrid ending their CL drought...
Real_Madrid_2921595b.jpg

And Arsenal ending their trophy drought :)))

20140517_arsenal.jpg

[MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] look at Aman in this thread. 2014 a Real Madrid fan, now a Barca fan :))))))

[MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] [MENTION=136193]Adil_94[/MENTION] look at this Madrid fan now a Barca fan :))) :)))

And if he tries to delete the posts I've already screen shotted them.

[MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] [MENTION=136193]Adil_94[/MENTION] look at this Madrid fan now a Barca fan :))) :)))

And if he tries to delete the posts I've already screen shotted them.

No respectable football fan would jump ship to that off their arch rivals lol

No respectable football fan would jump ship to that off their arch rivals lol

Imagine [MENTION=136193]Adil_94[/MENTION] and [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] becoming Tottenham fans, or me becoming a Liverpool fan urgh.

Lost interest in them once Ozil left, and I got to watch more of GOAT which led to me becoming more of a fan of Barca.

Last edited:
Ozil left in the summer of 2013, you're still celebrating Madrid a year later.
Like I said, I lost interest in the team and started to see more of Messi and Barca. It was all over after the 10th CL IIRC.

Without Ozil, they were nowhere as interesting to me.

Last edited:
Imagine [MENTION=136193]Adil_94[/MENTION] and [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] becoming Tottenham fans, or me becoming a Liverpool fan urgh.

Loyalty also equates to an intelligence in footballing circle, he doesn't have that so we can't take him seriously on any level; he is like that mole who betrayed his country and we can't look at him in the same way

Loyalty also equates to an intelligence in footballing circle, he doesn't have that so we can't take him seriously on any level; he is like that mole who betrayed his country and we can't look at him in the same way
The games were bloody on early in the morning, so there was hardly a strong bond there. I've watched more Barca games this last year than I did during that 2-3 year period.

Proper traitor, you're right he has no affection and loyalty towards a team and you can't take him seriously anymore.

Who switches teams after 4 years lmao. Not like he's 10 years old either.

Proper traitor, you're right he has no affection and loyalty towards a team and you can't take him seriously anymore.

Who switches teams after 4 years lmao. Not like he's 10 years old either.
4 years, there was no bond there. I picked up the sport, found a player I enjoyed and stuck with them until they ruthlessly let him go.

Once I got a better grasp of the sport and started following more matches, it's then I found a team and style I enjoy a lot more. Helps when you have an artist and GOAT player :messi

I was in a feeling out stage, then I found my life long team in Barcelona.

Last edited:
You didn't do anything, you supported Madrid for 4 seasons and then decided to switch to their arch rivals.

There's nothing you can do which will change the embarrassment of that. Nothing justifies it.

You didn't do anything, you supported Madrid for 4 seasons and then decided to switch to their arch rivals.

There's nothing you can do which will change the embarrassment of that. Nothing justifies it.
Dude, I barely watched their games :)))

Go on bruh, you got nothing :)))

Using this to distract from the fact Messi has home boy in his rear view mirror and is chasing immortality :messi

Lost interest in them once Ozil left, and I got to watch more of GOAT which led to me becoming more of a fan of Barca.

Being an Arsenal fan, I've seen some of my absolute favorite players leave us but that didn't make me change alliances and become a Spurs fan. :yk

It was absolutely devastating when the likes of Henry, Cesc and RVP left. Felt like getting dumped by someone you truly love. :))) [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION]

Being an Arsenal fan, I've seen some of my absolute favorite players leave us but that didn't make me change alliances and become a Spurs fan. :yk

It was absolutely devastating when the likes of Henry, Cesc and RVP left. Felt like getting dumped by someone you truly love. :))) [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION]

Look at all the burials I have experienced as a Villa fan but I still support the team and even have a bond with my enemy [MENTION=133972]shaykh[/MENTION] when it comes to our support of Villa, jumping ship to your arch rival is like selling your soul to the devil, you are stripped off your dignity and can't be taken seriously in life again no matter what you do or say.

That Arsenal team was a pleasure to watch, if you wanted you could have supported another team but you knew what loyalty means in footballing circles. And guys Aman in fact supports a wrestler who has matches with 7 year old girls and blow up dolls, what more needs to be said?

I wouldn't even call myself a casual fan or fan of the sport back then. Ozil and Real Madrid were my introduction into the sport. After I while I stopped enjoying Real Madrid and stopped watching the sport. I started seeing some H/L's of Messi and Barcelona on TV, and their ethos and style fit me better. Started to hate Ronaldo too.

Last edited:
[MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] exactly man once u support a club u stick with them. I couldnt bring myself to support another team.

The joy i felt after we beat City yday was something else.
gloryhunters are the biggest stain on football.

[MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] exactly man once u support a club u stick with them. I couldnt bring myself to support another team.

The joy i felt after we beat City yday was something else.
gloryhunters are the biggest stain on football.
The thing is... I left Real Madrid AFTER they won the Champions League LOL (checked out before then). So it's not about glory hunting.

I felt nothing when they won, they weren't really my team and my favorite player (at that time) had been sold off the same season IIRC.

Last edited:
[MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION] to support Madrid then switch to Barca thats like going from India to Pakistan fan. It breaks all the codes of being a football fan.

More to it, a lot had to do with ethics. Real Madrid to me became the rich, evil team who got a lot of calls to go there way.

So you supported Madrid for Ozil, then when he left your interest in Madrid was lost, then you supported Barca because of Messi and now you're saying it's about ethics and decisions.

Make your mind up.

So you supported Madrid for Ozil, then when he left your interest in Madrid was lost, then you supported Barca because of Messi and now you're saying it's about ethics and decisions.

Make your mind up.
It's a combination of all those reasons lol.

Doesn't have to be one or the other.

[MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION] to support Madrid then switch to Barca thats like going from India to Pakistan fan. It breaks all the codes of being a football fan.
You're assuming I was a big fan of Madrid.

I rarely watched their games, I was less than a casual fan.

Lahori trying to get me from every angle but failing miserably.

Not going to change the fact the debate is dead :messi

You're assuming I was a big fan of Madrid.

I rarely watched their games, I was less than a casual fan.
[MENTION=136193]Adil_94[/MENTION] look at his posts one the first few pages of this thread, does it look like it was casual only. Dude used to follow them. Embarrassing.

[MENTION=136193]Adil_94[/MENTION] look at his posts one the first few pages of this thread, does it look like it was casual only. Dude used to follow them. Embarrassing.
Dude, you know how much time I spend procrastinating? I have a 3,000 word review due in 30 hours and I'm on here killing time when I should be working on it :)))

Dude, you know how much time I spend procrastinating? I have a 3,000 word review due in 30 hours and I'm on here killing time when I should be working on it :)))

I have 10,000 in 4 days, don't be a jobber

[MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION] what a casual fan &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;.

He is the epitome of a casual fan :)) he use to say to us Joseph Parker is the best heavyweight boxer in the division as well lmao

I'll decide which team to support in Manchester depending on the result of the derby on Thursday :asif

Any chance a Villa fan can jump ship to the Red Devils you got any tool/traitor vacancies for the bear? :yk

Back