Reflecting on the 1st Anniversary of the May 9 incident in Pakistan

How has Pakistan changed after that May 9 incident?

• Has changed for the better

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Become more polarised

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No difference

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Yes you do. Any crook that hates PKs, murders them, kidnaps them and tortures them is your PM. You guys are anti PK and hate everything about PK. You don't accept our constitution and have overthrown it for personal gain. They are the luunatic fringe with no support, holding PK hostage at gun point
IK hit his own wicket ranting against the military all the time to cover his own inefficiencies and lies. Not at all, two wrongs don't make a right whatsoever. I have stated that Zardari and Sharif's should be in prison as well if not out rightly hanged. I did not know I was holding IK in my attic so thanks for telling me!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: So the constitution tells the PM to attack his own military? Great logic, pal! T bad the Americans, Russians and Brits never attack their own military no matter what they do.

Yes you do. Any crook that hates PKs, murders them, kidnaps them and tortures them is your PM. You guys are anti PK and hate everything about PK. You don't accept our constitution and have overthrown it for personal gain. They are the luunatic fringe with no support, holding PK hostage at gun point
More clobbers. By your absurd logic IK is then responsible for all the people that the Taliban killed seeing he supports them. What is too happen is a new generation of politicians have to come forth with new idea's IK and the rest have had their opportunity and failed. If IK returns as PM his attitude must change and his hypocrisy must end.

More clobbers. By your absurd logic IK is then responsible for all the people that the Taliban killed seeing he supports them. What is too happen is a new generation of politicians have to come forth with new idea's IK and the rest have had their opportunity and failed. If IK returns as PM his attitude must change and his hypocrisy must end.
What did IK create Taliban? Did IK support the Taliban military as it was only 2 years into his premiership that they overthrow the American puppets but the war started in 2001🤣🤣🤣🤣

IK will become PM and should lock u all the crooked ppl including Munir, Bajwa and Nadeem. If he doesn't, he betrays all the murdered, kidnapped, raped and tortured. Otherwise what is the point of him coming back. No nicey nicey with the crooks

Last edited by a moderator:
Your guys have killed my people. They have thrown our constitution into the bin, stopped the courts functioning altogether( they weren't good before because of the same people) but the system has totally broken. Your guys have sold Kashmir, Bajwa invited Modi after article 370 was scrapped, your guys have offered bases to America even though they have destroyed our country. We are PKs and PK belongs to us, the 80%+, not to the lunatic fringe with a gun

What did IK create Taliban? Did IK support the Taliban military as it was only 2 years into his premiership that they overthrow the American puppets but the war started in 2001🤣🤣🤣🤣

IK will become PM and should lock u all the crooked ppl including Munir, Bajwa and Nadeem. If he doesn't, he betrays all the murdered, kidnapped, raped and tortured. Otherwise what is the point of him coming back. No nicey nicey with the crooks
I said IK supports the Taliban. Did he not say we should open offices for them and so forth? Yes, many General should be taken to task as well but you show respect for the common soldier who dies for the country. If he does become PM then his attitude must change.

I said IK supports the Taliban. Did he not say we should open offices for them and so forth? Yes, many General should be taken to task as well but you show respect for the common soldier who dies for the country. If he does become PM then his attitude must change.
IK didn't create the Taliban, look closely who did and you will see it was the ISI, BB and the Saudis. Those are you boys, IK was in power for only 3 years and a bit years. Why don't you address that point

Your guys have killed my people. They have thrown our constitution into the bin, stopped the courts functioning altogether( they weren't good before because of the same people) but the system has totally broken. Your guys have sold Kashmir, Bajwa invited Modi after article 370 was scrapped, your guys have offered bases to America even though they have destroyed our country. We are PKs and PK belongs to us, the 80%+, not to the lunatic fringe with a gun
Who are "my people" here you are on about?. It was IK who did nothing when Kashmir's article 370 was removed. All he did was ask "should I attack India?", yes you should!! IK was right about giving the American's basis yet whose to say he would have not done the same if was PM when the Americans were droning us? That is IK an opportunist who condemns others for what he does himself. Now if someone else was PM when the Abhinandan episode happened IK would have mercilessly attacked him for releasing him so soon. Now that he was in charge all is good and well.

IK didn't create the Taliban, look closely who did and you will see it was the ISI, BB and the Saudis. Those are you boys, IK was in power for only 3 years and a bit years. Why don't you address that point
Who said IK created the Taliban?. I said he supports much of what the Taliban do.

Who are "my people" here you are on about?. It was IK who did nothing when Kashmir's article 370 was removed. All he did was ask "should I attack India?", yes you should!! IK was right about giving the American's basis yet whose to say he would have not done the same if was PM when the Americans were droning us? That is IK an opportunist who condemns others for what he does himself. Now if someone else was PM when the Abhinandan episode happened IK would have mercilessly attacked him for releasing him so soon. Now that he was in charge all is good and well.
You guys are the fringe element. You are holding my people hostage at gun point. You have no support at all, you are hated to a person. These thugs kill, torture and rape my people. they are basically terrorists. PK was created for PKs, not thugs that want plots in DHA, Dubai and London

You guys are the fringe element. You are holding my people hostage at gun point. You have no support at all, you are hated to a person. These thugs kill, torture and rape my people. they are basically terrorists. PK was created for PKs, not thugs that want plots in DHA, Dubai and London
Problem here is guys like you see everything in black and white. Imran Khan is the hero, that's all. Make him the PM again and we will all be singing from the same hymn sheet! If others are guilty then so is your darling IK and his PTI thugs who go around threatening people even in the west. It is your IK who holds views from centuries back insisting ladies should not be allowed to study. Telling the world ladies are molested due to how they dress, that coming from a man who was a playboy in his youth! Once more India is killing people in IoK. They removed article 370 to see what then Pak PM IK would do. He did nothing at all so don't you sit there crying crocodile tears now.

Problem here is fools like you see everything in black and white. Imran Khan is the hero, that's all. Make him the PM again and we will all be singing from the same hymn sheet! If others are guilty then so is your darling IK and his PTI thugs who go around threatening people even in the west. It is your IK who holds views from centuries back insisting ladies should not be allowed to study. Telling the world ladies are molested due to how they dress coming from a man who was a playboy in his youth! Once more India is killing people in IoK. They removed article 370 to see what then Pak PM IK would do. He did nothing at all so don't you sit there crying crocodile tears now.
It is black white, you support criminals. We don't want the establishment to rule us for their own plots and villas in Dubai
The problem is that ppl support criminals that kill my people. who kidnap us , kill us and torture and rape. do all this for money and nothing else and then as proper munafiqs come lecture us on patriotism 🤣🤣🤣

What a cop-out but not surprising. Unless you are accusing the establishment for working for the CIA🤣🤣🤣
What are you talking about? I did not even mention the establishment, did I? What I said was that the Americans created the Taliban. The American's once described the Taliban as being similar to those who fought for American independence. I did not accuse them of anything. What was right during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan is not necessarily right today.

It is black white, you support criminals. We don't want the establishment to rule us for their own plots and villas in Dubai
The problem is that ppl support criminals that kill my people. who kidnap us , kill us and torture and rape. do all this for money and nothing else and then as proper munafiqs come lecture us on patriotism 🤣🤣🤣
I support the soldiers who defend our country. Taliban supporter IK is all for human rights!!:p

What are you talking about? I did not even mention the establishment, did I? What I said was that the Americans created the Taliban. The American's once described the Taliban as being similar to those who fought for American independence. I did not accuse them of anything. What was right during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan is not necessarily right today.
But it is well known that establishment created the Taliban with the help of the Saidis and BBs govt. Obviously the CIA would have known about it as our Generals can't break wind without the permission of the Americans.

I support the soldiers who defend our country. Taliban supporter IK is all for human rights!!:p
I support him and I am proud. A guy that has done more for PK than anybody you can name in the 75years. I am proud to support a true patriot, a guy that has put his life on the line and guy that has been begged to leave PK but hasn't. A guy with no property abroad or any other assets. A guy that won 80 % of the votes that smashed establishment to pulp on the 8th Feb. As far as his in laws are concerned, so what? He doesn't answer to them. And then most embarrassing thing for a loser is that IK opposed PKs recognition of Israel while your friends have banned anti Israel demos in PK. And if you demonstrate they lock you up.

And why are you so scared of speaking your mind? So much so that you can't even mention that ISI rolr in the creation of the Taliban. Why did they create the Taliban?

BTW who is this guy? What happened to CCTV on the 9th May, what happened to the Lahore Commanders security? What happened to him? 1000039730.jpg

The only thing IK has done that makes him worthy or some praise was to expose certain departments who were so-called working for this country but in reality, they were not. That exposure is something they will never be abe to cover for their whole life. That is enough for a normal guy like me who knows nothing about politics etc but I can see the reality poping in front of my eyes.

I support him and I am proud. A guy that has done more for PK than anybody you can name in the 75years. I am proud to support a true patriot, a guy that has put his life on the line and guy that has been begged to leave PK but hasn't. A guy with no property abroad or any other assets. A guy that won 80 % of the votes that smashed establishment to pulp on the 8th Feb. As far as his in laws are concerned, so what? He doesn't answer to them. And then most embarrassing thing for a loser is that IK opposed PKs recognition of Israel while your friends have banned anti Israel demos in PK. And if you demonstrate they lock you up.

And why are you so scared of speaking your mind? So much so that you can't even mention that ISI rolr in the creation of the Taliban. Why did they create the Taliban?
The problem is people like you support him unconditionally. You never see any faults in him at all despite his past and many contradictions. Never mind what he owns rather look at what he said prior to being elected as PM then did not deliver. I have stated this repeatedly that he is not a man off his word, this is why people call him u-turn Khan. Once more the election you keep harping on about was won on false promises then afterwards he failed to deliver. The likes of Zaid Hamid are totally right about him. Just because many Pak's don't love him doesn't mean we are anti national rather it was your IK who did nothing when India revoked article 370. Again you are running your mouth in ignorance assuming critics of IK are supporters of other parties. How many Pak cricketers or celebrities have condemned Israel, ehh? If he is so brave then go and fight the Indian's and liberate Kashmir like he promised instead of preaching his pacifist nonsense to them. The Indian's rightfully mock him calling him a coward. As for your "so what?" again it exposes his and your hypocrisy. On one hand you are saying the Pak government does not allow anti-Israel protests well how often has Taliban Khan spoken on this issue?. His former Jewish in laws probably don't allow him too.

But it is well known that establishment created the Taliban with the help of the Saidis and BBs govt. Obviously the CIA would have known about it as our Generals can't break wind without the permission of the Americans.
That time when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan the circumstances were different. They were ready to cross in to Peshawar if Pak had not done anything. That time obviously Pak and the Generals were on the side off the USA. Did you want them to sit back and watch the Soviets invade our now Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province?

Just coz IK is clean in terms of owning property does not mean he is fit enough to be PM.

That time when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan the circumstances were different. They were ready to cross in to Peshawar if Pak had not done anything. That time obviously Pak and the Generals were on the side off the USA. Did you want them to sit back and watch the Soviets invade our now Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province?
No they weren't. It was just what was sold to the public and the Americans to get the billions which kept the establishment in power. Establishment made trillions but the racket destroyed PK because it create the gun culture and criminality that we have today. The establishment loved being at the center of the scam. They then created the Taliban in the mid 90s to keep their influence in Afghanistan.

The problem is people like you support him unconditionally. You never see any faults in him at all despite his past and many contradictions. Never mind what he owns rather look at what he said prior to being elected as PM then did not deliver. I have stated this repeatedly that he is not a man off his word, this is why people call him u-turn Khan. Once more the election you keep harping on about was won on false promises then afterwards he failed to deliver. The likes of Zaid Hamid are totally right about him. Just because many Pak's don't love him doesn't mean we are anti national rather it was your IK who did nothing when India revoked article 370. Again you are running your mouth in ignorance assuming critics of IK are supporters of other parties. How many Pak cricketers or celebrities have condemned Israel, ehh? If he is so brave then go and fight the Indian's and liberate Kashmir like he promised instead of preaching his pacifist nonsense to them. The Indian's rightfully mock him calling him a coward. As for your "so what?" again it exposes his and your hypocrisy. On one hand you are saying the Pak government does not allow anti-Israel protests well how often has Taliban Khan spoken on this issue?. His former Jewish in laws probably don't allow him too.
He is a politician and politicians bend the truth, exaggerate things and make mistakes. You support thugs that kill us, torture us, and don't accept our constitution or any sort of rule of law. We don't accept that, we are the 80% and we don't want to hear badniyaat crap from losers like you, telling us that our chosen PM should leave the country and leave us at the mercy of criminals. PK smashed Munir and company on the 8th February, we got smashed at gun point by these criminals before and since.

He is a politician and politicians bend the truth, exaggerate things and make mistakes. You support thugs that kill us, torture us, and don't accept our constitution or any sort of rule of law. We don't accept that, we are the 80% and we don't want to hear badniyaat crap from losers like you, telling us that our chosen PM should leave the country and leave us at the mercy of criminals. PK smashed Munir and company on the 8th February, we got smashed at gun point by these criminals before and since.
More garbage! The military defend Pak where as IK is just another coward like Nawaz and Zardari. His mistakes you admit too are not that rather sheer hypocrisy that you are now trying to cover. The military are the ones who defend the country while the likes of IK keep getting married! While his kids are living the good life in London. If it was not for the fauj you'd be screaming like a baby when the enemy comes for you, remember that! Then you will be begging the fauj to come and save their dignity. Your IK will be having holidays abroad. If the politicians like IK were true to their word then they wouldn't have to be put in their place. You are an ungrateful munafiq who needs to be taught a good lesson!

No they weren't. It was just what was sold to the public and the Americans to get the billions which kept the establishment in power. Establishment made trillions but the racket destroyed PK because it create the gun culture and criminality that we have today. The establishment loved being at the center of the scam. They then created the Taliban in the mid 90s to keep their influence in Afghanistan.
I see so the Soviets didn't invade Afghanistan and were not going to barge in to Peshawar!!? Have you seen what Afghanistan was like prior to the Soviet invasion and how tolerant it was?. We had no choice at the time other then send fighters in to Afghanistan before they entered Pak. You are full of crap who doesn't know what the hell he is on about! So you wanted Pak to be invaded tby the Soviets like Afghanistan. What an idiot!

I see so the Soviets didn't invade Afghanistan and were not going to barge in to Peshawar!!? Have you seen what Afghanistan was like prior to the Soviet invasion and how tolerant it was?. We had no choice at the time other then send fighters in to Afghanistan before they entered Pak. You are full of crap who doesn't know what the hell he is on about! So you wanted Pak to be invaded tby the Soviets like Afghanistan. What an idiot!
Why would they? This was Zias propaganda to get money from the Americans. The fact that illiterate people fall for this is quite funny. The Americans couldn't care less about us, it was more of a chance to smash the communists by forcing them to spend billions to save face. Those same Americans promoted the concept of Jehad and the Mujahaddin. Today those same words are pretty banned in the West. PK got destroyed by this war, our militancy is directly linked to this war. The ISI made billions, each General became a millionaire and today PK is seen by the same Americans as an unsafe country.

Why would they? This was Zias propaganda to get money from the Americans. The fact that illiterate people fall for this is quite funny. The Americans couldn't care less about us, it was more of a chance to smash the communists by forcing them to spend billions to save face. Those same Americans promoted the concept of Jehad and the Mujahaddin. Today those same words are pretty banned in the West. PK got destroyed by this war, our militancy is directly linked to this war. The ISI made billions, each General became a millionaire and today PK is seen by the same Americans as an unsafe country.
Man you come write or off some comic book! That you think thee Soviets did not attack Afghanistan is absurd. Even worse is that you think the Generals used that invasion to their advantage. Pak was a much better place before the Soviets invaded Afghanistan. You believe Pakistan wanted that to happen so that the Generals could make money!. The American's did pay Pak to fight the Soviets too as at the time we were on their side. We had to keep the Soviets out of Pak at any cost and we did. Yes so what if the Americans used jhad to motivate the Afghans and Pak's to beat up the Soviets. Whatever it takes to get the job done.

More garbage! The military defend Pak where as IK the playboy is just another coward like Nawaz and Zardari. His mistakes you admit too are not that rather sheer hypocrisy that you are now trying to cover. The military are the ones who defend the country while the likes of IK keep getting married! While his kids are living the good life in London. If it was not for the fauj you'd be screaming like a baby when the enemy comes for your women, remember that! Then you will be begging the fauj to come and save their dignity. Your IK will be having holidays abroad then the shameless hypocrites that your type are. Your hatred of the fauj has been exposed repeatedly as has your love for a dirty playboy! If the politicians like IK were true to their word then they wouldn't have to be put in their place. You are an ungrateful munafiq who needs to be taught a good lesson!
The Millitary defend PK from what? Do They defend PK from Ind? So why was Modi invited by Bajwa to come PK after he repealed article 370. They allow Inds to Kill PKs and others on PK soil with full connivance, they get Afg terrorists to send death threats to our PHC judges to give decisions against IK. Who are you kidding? The security state was created to threaten and kill PKs, Munir said we the PKs are the enemy, not the Inds, against whom the loser couldn't even utter a word. He locked up 10,000 PKs after May 9th without trial, the CCTV disappeared but did IK steal it, did the PTI steal it. Where is it? Why have you failed to address this question a dozen times? Who withdraw the security of the Lahore Commanders House? Who was the guy directing people in this 1000039730.jpg. Are you scared that you too will be picked and disappeared?🤣🤣🤣🤔🤣

Man you come write or off some comic book! That you think thee Soviets did not attack Afghanistan is absurd. Even worse is that you think the Generals used that invasion to their advantage. Pak was a much better place before the Soviets invaded Afghanistan. You believe Pakistan wanted that to happen so that the Generals could make money!. The American's did pay Pak to fight the Soviets too as at the time we were on their side. We had to keep the Soviets out of Pak at any cost and we did. Yes so what if the Americans used jhad to motivate the Afghans and Pak's to beat up the Soviets. Whatever it takes to get the job done.

Rubbish and it shows your basic understanding of how these crooks have allowed PK to be destroyed for personal gain. They control everything? So why has every institution broken down? Who allows smuggling of oil in Balochistan or allows the smuggling of wheat into Afghanistan? Who threatens judges and kidnaps families. How many Generals are not millionaires? How did Bajwa end up 12bn when his salary was around a couple lakh a month? What was his investment strategy?🤣🤣🤣

The Millitary defend PK from what? Do They defend PK from Ind? So why was Modi invited by Bajwa to come PK after he repealed article 370. They allow Inds to Kill PKs and others on PK soil with full connivance, they get Afg terrorists to send death threats to our PHC judges to give decisions against IK. Who are you kidding? The security state was created to threaten and kill PKs, Munir said we the PKs are the enemy, not the Inds, against whom the loser couldn't even utter a word. He locked up 10,000 PKs after May 9th without trial, the CCTV disappeared but did IK steal it, did the PTI steal it. Where is it? Why have you failed to address this question a dozen times? Who withdraw the security of the Lahore Commanders House? Who was the guy directing people in this View attachment 143943. Are you scared that you too will be picked and disappeared?🤣🤣🤣🤔🤣
When I mean the military I mean the common soldier who protects Pak from not only India but Afghan terrorism too. Did I ever say Bajwa is a legend? By your logic how many times as IK been to India preaching his pacifist nonsense? Once more you are unable to differ between the common soldier from the Generals as usual! I will not answer your questions until you stop running away from mines. Afia, Abhinandan, IK's pro Taliban comments and so the accusations are many. Oh pardon us for not giving sweets to IK's sweethearts for perpetrating May 9.

When I mean the military I mean the common soldier who protects Pak from not only India but Afghan terrorism too. Did I ever say Bajwa is a legend like you you are licking coward IK's boots?. By your logic how many times as IK been to India preaching his pacifist nonsense? Once more you are unable to differ between the common soldier from the Generals as usual! I will not answer your questions until you stop running away from mines. Afia, Abhinandan, IK's pro Taliban comments and so the accusations are many. Oh pardon us for not giving sweets to IK's sweethearts for perpetrating May 9.
The common soldiers are treated by these thugs same as the Pk public- as cannon fodder to make their fortune. Those poor buggers are used to help make the fortunes on smuggling of everything. IK cut off trade against the will of the elite, he raised Kashmir on the international stage and got world wide coverage. You guys appointed Diesel as your Kashmir envoy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤔

Guys, no more personal attacks from now on, stick to the topic and discuss it in a gentlemanly manner. Otherwise it's best to avoid posting in this thread.

Guys, no more personal attacks from now on, stick to the topic and discuss it in a gentlemanly manner. Otherwise it's best to avoid posting in this thread.
I am happy with that but can you ask the guy why he keeps making allegations about IK on the 9th May but can't answer what happened to the CCTV? Who stole the CCTV footage? and Why? Who is directing the people as seen in the images? Who took away the Lahore Commanders security and whatever happened to him? Why were 10,000 people arrested but hardly a person has been tried in open court? If this guy can't answer these simple questions, why is commenting?

The common soldiers are treated by these thugs same as the Pk public- as cannon fodder to make their fortune. Those poor buggers are used to help make the fortunes on smuggling of everything. IK cut off trade against the will of the elite, he raised Kashmir on the international stage and got world wide coverage. You guys appointed Diesel as your Kashmir envoy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤔
Don't be daft. The common soldier in any country is never wealthy least of all in Pakistan. When you sign up to be one they know what is expected. For this reason while you can criticize the General's doing so the soldier is unacceptable.The Indians laughed at your coward IK for supposedly raising the Kashmir issue at the UN. Even the likes of Nawaz, Zardari and Shahbaz did the same one time. IK would have gone one step by releasing a captured Indian soldier only to be mocked by India again for being a coward. Ifit was up to him he would release Kulbushan Yadav too or reward him for killing Pakistanis. "You guys" are full of hypocrisy and conjecture. This pacifist nonsense that your IK keeps preaching is to justify his cowardice. Your argument has more holes in it then the Titanic:p

IK would have given Kulbushan Yadav sweets, clothes and ladu's for killing Pakistanis then released him immediately like he did Abhinandan after dressing him in new clothes. He would have told everyone "I am a pacifist who just doesn't believe in war no matter what" then congratulated Yadav for killing our people. So if the Establishment is responsible for killing innocent Pakistanis then he is no better. He is responsible for the situation in IoK doing nothing after India revoked article 370. This is why the likes of Gaurav Arya and such Indian people love IK so much just like they did Nawaz, Shahbaz and Zardari.

Don't be daft. The common soldier in any country is never wealthy least of all in Pakistan. When you sign up to be one they know what is expected. For this reason while you can criticize the General's doing so the soldier is unacceptable.The Indians laughed at your coward IK for supposedly raising the Kashmir issue at the UN. Even the likes of Nawaz, Zardari and Shahbaz did the same one time. IK would have gone one step by releasing a captured Indian soldier only to be mocked by India again for being a coward. Ifit was up to him he would release Kulbushan Yadav too or reward him for killing Pakistanis. "You guys" are full of hypocrisy and conjecture. This pacifist nonsense that your IK keeps preaching is to justify his cowardice. Your argument has more holes in it then the Titanic:p
But the Generals are millionaires. Bajwa has 12bn and the guy that exposed him had to run for his life. Bajwa had a fixed game with Modi, he agreed to allow Modi to bomb us and we weren't going to respond. Bajwa tried to persuade IK not to hit back, according to ex Speaker his legs were shaking and he was sweating. IK said we will respond and did, he kept our dignity while Establishment couldn't do anything. Bajwa and the Establishment have sold PK to PKs enemies hence the murder of people on PK soil and not even a murmur from these compromised crooks. These are facts that you don't like but they are facts. NS and the establishment didn't even want to fight the Yadav case in the international court and once again IK fought PKs case. Our solders are being used so that higher ranked officers becomes a millionaire.

IK would have given Kulbushan Yadav sweets, clothes and ladu's for killing Pakistanis then released him immediately like he did Abhinandan after dressing him in new clothes. He would have told everyone "I am a pacifist who just doesn't believe in war no matter what" then congratulated Yadav for killing our people. So if the Establishment is responsible for killing innocent Pakistanis then he is no better. He is responsible for the situation in IoK doing nothing after India revoked article 370. This is why the likes of Gaurav Arya and such Indian people love IK so much just like they did Nawaz, Shahbaz and Zardari.
These are people Bajwa put in power. They are his allies.

These are people Bajwa put in power. They are his allies.

Did anyone see him sweating it could also be because of heat :p The Indian Congress also say "Pak is not wearing bangles" when RSS threaten us. Raheel Sharif or Musharraf never feared India at all. Remember Kargil? By the way I dislike Bajwa too.

A bit off topic but it is because of our military that India dare not attack us. They know it means mutual nuclear destruction.

Did anyone see him sweating it could also be because of heat :p The Indian Congress also say "Pak is not wearing bangles" when RSS threaten us. Raheel Sharif or Musharraf never feared India at all. Remember Kargil? By the way I dislike Bajwa too.
But according to his own friend and the people he put in power, his legs were shaking.i don't know about you but Since when does heat shake your legs? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A bit off topic but it is because of our military that India dare not attack us. They know it means mutual nuclear destruction.
But they did because Bajwa gave them the go ahead. In the 2nd round, IK sent a message that we don't know what is coming and we won't wait to find out. Then the conflict stopped. You should be thankful that a leader like IK was in power, calm and brave. Bajwa was counting his 12bn

But they did because Bajwa gave them the go ahead. In the 2nd round, IK sent a message that we don't know what is coming and we won't wait to find out. Then the conflict stopped. You should be thankful that a leader like IK was in power, calm and brave. Bajwa was counting his 12bn
Not sure what you mean by all that. Bajwa is not a saint but again I support the fauj unlike your pacifist IK who always attacks them. When did the Indian military attack Pak other then when IK released Abhinandan fearing an Indian military response. This is your coward IK who always chickens out when put under pressure. Article 370 and all is enough evidence exposing his darpok!

But according to his own friend and the people he put in power, his legs were shaking.i don't know about you but Since when does heat shake your legs? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Did you see his legs shake?? The internet is full of propaganda especially by Indian people. Musharraf initiated Kargil he was that afraid of India. He went to India giving them "i won't be worth my salt" lecture. Bajwa like your IK maybe a coward but the fauj isn't.

Every department should be working within its limits. Some departments have no point in doing business and making properties in foreign countries with corruption money. And when these guys get exposes, they start having tremors.

Did you see his legs shake?? The internet is full of propaganda especially by Indian people. Musharraf initiated Kargil he was that afraid of India. He went to India giving them "i won't be worth my salt" lecture. Bajwa like your IK maybe a coward but the fauj isn't.
So his own friends, people he appointed to power, are propagating against him. I have heard it all. 🤣🤣🤣

Not sure what you mean by all that. Bajwa is not a saint but again I support the fauj unlike your pacifist IK who always attacks them. When did the Indian military attack Pak other then when IK released Abhinandan fearing an Indian military response. This is your coward IK who always chickens out when put under pressure. Article 370 and all is enough evidence exposing his darpok!
You have no leg to stand,IK cut off trade relations and raised the issue at every forum. Can you tell me what you wanted him to do to show his bravery?

Maybe you wanted him to attack IND? Use Nuclear weapons? When you decide please let us know?🤣🤣🤣

You have no leg to stand,IK cut off trade relations and raised the issue at every forum. Can you tell me what you wanted him to do to show his bravery?

Maybe you wanted him to attack IND? Use Nuclear weapons? When you decide please let us know?🤣🤣🤣
I have two legs and respect the soldiers who defend Pak. IK should have attacked India when they removed article 370 instead of doing a runner! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: If that ends up as an outright nuke fight then so be it. He keeps shouting about not fearing death yet whenever challenged hides like a mouse or ends up with a bin over his head!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Cutting of trade relations is no way near good enough at all. India doesn't care about that at all.

I have two legs and respect the soldiers who defend Pak. IK should have attacked India when they removed article 370 instead of doing a runner! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: If that ends up as an outright nuke fight then so be it. He keeps shouting about not fearing death yet whenever challenged hides like a mouse or ends up with a bin over his head!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Cutting of trade relations is no way near good enough at all. India doesn't care about that at all.
Should have attacked India? Are you mad?

Should have attacked India? Are you mad?
No I am perfectly sane. Yes he should have attacked otherwise what is the point of having so many conventional weapons and even nukes if not to protect Pakistan?. If we say "Kashmir is the jugular vein of Pakistan" then it should be as important to us as Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi and Peshawar etc. By doing nothing your coward IK hiding behind pacifism as always proved to the Indians that he does not consider IoK to be a part of Pak. This is why the Indian's were rightfully laughing at him throughout this episode. So if someone attacked your home you'll do nothing.

No I am perfectly sane. Yes he should have attacked otherwise what is the point of having so many conventional weapons and even nukes if not to protect Pakistan?. If we say "Kashmir is the jugular vein of Pakistan" then it should be as important to us as Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi and Peshawar etc. By doing nothing your coward IK hiding behind pacifism as always proved to the Indians that he does not consider IoK to be a part of Pak. This is why the Indian's were rightfully laughing at him throughout this episode. So if someone attacked your home you'll do nothing.
He is not that anti-pakistani than nawaz who said that mumbai attacks were done by Pakistan.

All these narratives they build before elections is a political stunt. pakistan has always been ran by some forces which got badly exposed during ik tenure. That is what he has achieved if nothing else.

He is not that anti-pakistani than nawaz who said that mumbai attacks were done by Pakistan.

All these narratives they build before elections is a political stunt. pakistan has always been ran by some forces which got badly exposed during ik tenure. That is what he has achieved if nothing else.
IK's false promises were also exposed too as was his cowardice on many occasions You won't see me defend Nawaz, Shahbaz or Zardari. None of them have ever done anything to get Pak out of the quagmire we are always in. Ik did not when IoK our "jugular vein" was attacked.

IK's false promises were also exposed too as was his cowardice on many occasions You won't see me defend Nawaz, Shahbaz or Zardari. None of them have ever done anything to get Pak out of the quagmire we are always in.
Do you think that the Indian plane that was shot down would have been downed in any other government? Or would you give all the credit to the army here?

May 9 was as much of an inside job as you think IK was involved. Still, no proof is presented to prove it

Do you think that the Indian plane that was shot down would have been downed in any other government? Or would you give all the credit to the army here?

May 9 was as much of an inside job as you think IK was involved. Still, no proof is presented to prove it
IK involved or not is not really the point. What he did was cause so much anger against the military that a combined group of thugs perpetrated May the 9th. There is no denying that IK is responsible for causing such anti military hysteria resulting in a near civil war situation. I recall at the time so many Indian people, their media and the PTI supporters were all siding with IK for speaking against his own military. Yes! Indian people were supporting the PTI that tells me everything! I credit the army for taking care off India for sure. What IK did was release Abhinandan to please the Indian's further humiliating himself. Again the India media rubbed his nose in the ground by insisting that he feared an Indian military response. Pacifists are losers and cowards who always end up being murdered like Mohandas Gandhi was.

The whole may 9 was pretty well scripted. Corps commander house invasion is not something that you can think off without inside help. I am not trying to justify IK or prove that he is not involved but the reality is, these people won't be able to handle this because they re now exposed worldwide.

Imran Khan is such a loser that if India attacked Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad or Peshawar he'd be shouting "I am a pacifist!". He'd come on TV lecturing India on the tragedy of war as if they care what he thinks. Many mature Pak commentators have called IK out for his sheer stupidity. The man is just obsessed with always being in the limelight, that's all.

The whole may 9 was pretty well scripted. Corps commander house invasion is not something that you can think off without inside help. I am not trying to justify IK or prove that he is not involved but the reality is, these people won't be able to handle this because they re now exposed worldwide.
Who exactly "these people" you are talking about?.

Politically motivated digital terrorism to be comprehensively defeated: Pak army

The top brass of Pakistan’s military noted on Thursday that the planners, perpetrators, abettors, and facilitators of the May 9 riots need to be brought to justice for the collective good of the country.

The views were expressed at the 83rd Formation Commanders Conference held at the military’s GHQ headquarters in Rawalpindi and attended by Army Chief General Asim Munir, all corps commanders, principal staff officers and formation commanders of the Pakistan army.

According to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the forum noted that “politically motivated and vested digital terrorism” against state institutions, especially the armed forces, is meant to sow discord and “induce despondency” in the Pakistani nation.

“Conspirators duly abetted by their foreign cohorts are peddling blatant lies fake news and propaganda.

“However, the nation is fully cognisant of their ugly and ulterior motives and surely the designs of these nefarious forces will be comprehensively defeated,” added the military’s media wing.

The forum added that those responsible for the May 9 riots need to be brought to justice for the collective good of the country, adding that without swift justice and establishing the rule of law, “stability in the country will ever remain hostage to the machinations of such elements”.

Meanwhile, the corps commanders expressed serious concerns over continuous cross-border terrorist attacks orchestrated using Afghan soil, alleging that hostile foreign actors were using Afghanistan to target personnel and civilians inside Pakistan.

The forum acknowledged the priceless sacrifices of citizens in the Newly Merged Districts (NMDs) in the war against terrorism and underscored the importance of uplifting those areas, the media wing’s statement read.

“The forum expressed serious concerns over continued cross-border violations from Afghanistan and terrorism being orchestrated using Afghan soil, noting that Pakistan’s adversaries were using Afghanistan to target Security Forces and innocent civilians inside Pakistan,” a statement from the army said.

According to the ISPR, the conference’s participants also expressed solidarity with Palestinians amid the ongoing crisis in the Gaza Strip and oppressed Kashmiris in Indian-held Kashmir.

The commanders expressed complete solidarity with the Kashmiri people in their just struggle for the inalienable right to self-determination as enshrined in UNSC Resolutions, the statement said

The forum showed concern over the treatment of minorities, especially Muslims, in India and noted the growing fascism being perpetrated to achieve vested political ends.

The conference’s members also condemned serious human rights violations perpetrated by Israel, and supported the International Court of Justice’s ruling to halt military operations in Rafah and all other operations within the Gaza Strip.

COAS Munir briefed the conference on the geostrategic dynamics of the region, emerging challenges to national security and the army’s strategy to counter threats in multiple domains.

The COAS appreciated the high standard of training displayed during exercises and the excellent performance of officers and troops in counter-terrorism operations.

“The forum offered fatiha (prayers) and paid tribute to the supreme sacrifices of shuhadas (martyrs), including officers and men of the armed forces, law enforcement agencies and citizens of Pakistan who laid their lives for the country’s safety, security, and sovereignty,” the military’s media wing said.

It seems to me that for them the May 9 riots pose a bigger threat than other threats, such as TTP and India.

PTI’s Aliya Hamza re-arrested in May 9 case

As per details, the police officials stated that the PTI activist was arrested from outside the Sargodha jail.

Police officials further said that Aliya Hamza was wanted to Gujranwala police in a case related to violence on May 9.

Yesterday, the anti-terrorism court (ATC) approved Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) activists Sanam Javed and Aliya Hamza bail in May 9 vandalism cases.

As per details, the anti-terrorism court approved the bail pleas of Sanam Javed and Aliya Hamza in three cases of May 9 violence, whereas interim bail was approved in the fourth case registered at police station Musa Khel Sargodha.

On April 17, the same court sent PTI activists Sanam Javed and Aliya Hamza on seven days physical remand in vandalism case.

It’s worth mentioning that police sought 30-day physical remand of Sanam Javed and Aliya Hamza from Anti Terrorism Court, however, the court sent both PTI activists on seven-day physical remand.

It is pertinent to mention here that Aliya Hamza is facing several vandalism cases after May 9 riots that triggered across Pakistan after the arrest of the former prime minister and PTI founder from Islamabad High Court premises.

Shah Mahmood Qureshi’s video statement recorded in May 9 cases

A 9-member team of Lahore Police, led by DSP Javed Asif, visited Adiala Jail to interrogate the former foreign minister.

The team, which included experts from the Punjab Forensic Science Agency, brought modern equipment to record Qureshi’s statement. The team also brought a polygraph test kit with them.

This is the third time Lahore Police have visited Adiala Jail to investigate Qureshi.

Sources told ARY News that the investigation team probed cases registered at various police stations, including Shadman, Sarwar Road, Mughalpura, Shahdara, Race Course, Gulberg, and Gujarpura.

Earlier, a Lahore anti-terrorism court (ATC) approved a five-day physical remand of incarcerated PTI leader Shah Mahmood Qureshi in eight cases related to May 9 violence.

ATC Judge Khalid Arshad approved the physical remand while hearing the May 9 cases registered in different police stations of Lahore.

The court also allowed the investigation team to interrogate Shah Mahmood Qureshi at Adiala Jail until June 10. Qureshi’s virtual appearance from Adiala Jail was conducted via WhatsApp call.

The development came days after Islamabad High Court (IHC) acquitted PTI founder Imran Khan and former foreign minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi in the cipher case.

The ATC Sargodha judge acquitted all the accused in the May 9 case, writing that the prosecution failed to prove credible testimonies, rather the testimonies brought on record were fabricated to prove their case.Is this the "irrefutable" evidence of May 9 that is mentioned in every press briefing but has yet to be produced before an independent court? And now it is the situation that by harassing the judges and firing on the courts, pressure is being put on to keep the innocent people in prison.

Shah Mehmood Qureshi moves court for bail in May 9 cases

As per details, the Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC) has issued notices to the parties and sought their responses on the bail applications filed by Shah Mehmood.

The plea urged that the cases against Shah Mehmood were filed on political grounds and that he was arrested despite being innocent.

On May 9, the former foreign minister was in Karachi for his wife’s medical treatment, the plea stated.

The plea urged the court that Shah Mehmood be granted bail, as he has been falsely implicated in the cases.

Eight cases, including the case pertaining to attacks on Jinnah House, Askari Tower, and police station Shadman, have been filed against Shah Mehmood.

Earlier, the PTI leader Shah Mehmood Qureshi was sent to judicial remand following his alleged involvement in May 9 riots.

The court after rejecting the plea to extend the physical remand, sent the PTI leader to judicial remand under police custody for 14 days.

Qureshi, who is already in jail for charges, was interrogated in Adiala Jail during his physical remand period.

It is pertinent to mention here that the Islamabad High Court (IHC) acquitted former prime minister Imran Khan and PTI leader Shah Mehmood Qureshi in cipher case.

IHC Chief Justice Aamir Farooq and Justice Miangul Hassan Aurangzeb announced the verdict on the pleas challenging the conviction in the cipher case.

In January this year, PTI founder and party’s vice-chairman were sentenced to 10 years each in prison in cipher case.

However, the two are not expected to be released from prison due to Imran’s sentences in the Toshakhana and Iddat cases while Qureshi has been arrested in recent May 9 cases.

PTI's Sanam Javed acquitted in May 9 case​

The Lahore High Court has acquitted Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) activist Sanam Javed in a case related to the events of May 9.

The hearing was conducted by a two-member bench led by Justice Asjad Javed Gharal, who ruled to discharge Javed from the charges filed in Gujranwala.

Sanam Javed was initially arrested in Lahore and faced multiple cases in various cities related to the May 9 riots.

Despite several courts granting her bail, she was repeatedly detained upon release from jail or court.

During a recent appearance at the Anti-Terrorism Court in Lahore, Javed spoke informally to the media, expressing that false cases no longer troubled her.

She emphasised that the numerous charges against her and the party’s founder were politically motivated and meant to suppress their voices.

Javed confidently stated that such actions would only further expose the baseless nature of the allegations and that it was only a matter of time before they all would be released.

One day establishment will pay a very heavy price for this conspiracy against PKs and PK. No evidence provided in over a year but 1000s still in jail.

Court order reveals Imran Khan's role in targeting military installations and government properties​

PTI's founder Imran Khan had delegated the task of attacking military installations, government properties, and police officials to exert pressure for his release in case of his arrest.

This revelation came from a detailed order issued by Anti-Terrorism Court Judge Khalid Arshad, who dismissed Imran Khan's bail plea in a case related to the May 9 riots, including the Jinnah House attack.

On July 9, the ATC judge announced in court the dismissal of Imran Khan's bail plea, stating that a detailed order would follow later.

The order revealed that Imran Khan not only incited people but also instructed leaders to create chaos, disturb law and order, and commit arson to pressure the military and government for his release. This was disclosed in statements from two prosecution witnesses.

Despite objections from Imran Khan's counsel, Barrister Salman Safdar, regarding the credibility of the accusations, the detailed order stated that two witnesses had testified under section 161 Cr.P.C.

They reported that Imran Khan had a meeting on May 7, 2023, where he instructed PTI leaders to prepare for his potential arrest on May 9, 2023, in Islamabad. Upon his arrest, they were to mobilize PTI workers to attack military installations, government properties, and police officials to compel the government and armed forces to release him.

Moreover, on May 9, 2023, before leaving for Islamabad, Imran Khan sent a video message warning that the country's situation would deteriorate like Sri Lanka if he were arrested. The order also noted that Imran Khan's statements were widely disseminated via PTI's official Twitter account, urging PTI workers to protest, labelling it as a "real jihad for real freedom."

Furthermore, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) Chief Minister Ali Amin Gandapur had announced that if Imran Khan initiates a hunger strike, similar protests will erupt across Pakistan and globally.

Addressing the concerns of the PTI founder, he said, "His reservations are completely valid. If he goes on a hunger strike, the protest will spread throughout Pakistan and around the world. We adhere to the law and respect it, and we can engage in peaceful protests to claim our rights."

The prosecution's case against Imran Khan is that he orchestrated a criminal conspiracy, which was agreed upon by top PTI leadership and communicated to protesters online.

As a result of this incitement, protesters allegedly attacked and set fire to Jinnah House, thereby waging war against the state to intimidate the government.

The ATC judge concluded that Imran Khan's bail plea should be dismissed, emphasizing that pre-arrest bail is intended for innocent individuals, not for those who engage in criminal conspiracies to destabilize the government and commit acts of terrorism.

GIven ATC rejected the interim bail of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) founder Imran Khan in three cases related to May 9 riots, the court had reserved its verdict on the bail petitions after the completion of arguments by the parties on July 6.

Barrister Salman Safdar represented Imran Khan and argued for bail while Special Prosecutors Rana Abdul Jabbar and Rana Azhar opposed the bail petitions during the final arguments on behalf of the prosecution.

Earlier, on August 11, 2023, an ATC had revoked pre-arrest bails for Imran Khan in seven cases due to his absence, as he was imprisoned following his conviction in the Toshakhana case.

Court order reveals Imran Khan's role in targeting military installations and government properties​

PTI's founder Imran Khan had delegated the task of attacking military installations, government properties, and police officials to exert pressure for his release in case of his arrest.

This revelation came from a detailed order issued by Anti-Terrorism Court Judge Khalid Arshad, who dismissed Imran Khan's bail plea in a case related to the May 9 riots, including the Jinnah House attack.

On July 9, the ATC judge announced in court the dismissal of Imran Khan's bail plea, stating that a detailed order would follow later.

The order revealed that Imran Khan not only incited people but also instructed leaders to create chaos, disturb law and order, and commit arson to pressure the military and government for his release. This was disclosed in statements from two prosecution witnesses.

Despite objections from Imran Khan's counsel, Barrister Salman Safdar, regarding the credibility of the accusations, the detailed order stated that two witnesses had testified under section 161 Cr.P.C.

They reported that Imran Khan had a meeting on May 7, 2023, where he instructed PTI leaders to prepare for his potential arrest on May 9, 2023, in Islamabad. Upon his arrest, they were to mobilize PTI workers to attack military installations, government properties, and police officials to compel the government and armed forces to release him.

Moreover, on May 9, 2023, before leaving for Islamabad, Imran Khan sent a video message warning that the country's situation would deteriorate like Sri Lanka if he were arrested. The order also noted that Imran Khan's statements were widely disseminated via PTI's official Twitter account, urging PTI workers to protest, labelling it as a "real jihad for real freedom."

Furthermore, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) Chief Minister Ali Amin Gandapur had announced that if Imran Khan initiates a hunger strike, similar protests will erupt across Pakistan and globally.

Addressing the concerns of the PTI founder, he said, "His reservations are completely valid. If he goes on a hunger strike, the protest will spread throughout Pakistan and around the world. We adhere to the law and respect it, and we can engage in peaceful protests to claim our rights."

The prosecution's case against Imran Khan is that he orchestrated a criminal conspiracy, which was agreed upon by top PTI leadership and communicated to protesters online.

As a result of this incitement, protesters allegedly attacked and set fire to Jinnah House, thereby waging war against the state to intimidate the government.

The ATC judge concluded that Imran Khan's bail plea should be dismissed, emphasizing that pre-arrest bail is intended for innocent individuals, not for those who engage in criminal conspiracies to destabilize the government and commit acts of terrorism.

GIven ATC rejected the interim bail of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) founder Imran Khan in three cases related to May 9 riots, the court had reserved its verdict on the bail petitions after the completion of arguments by the parties on July 6.

Barrister Salman Safdar represented Imran Khan and argued for bail while Special Prosecutors Rana Abdul Jabbar and Rana Azhar opposed the bail petitions during the final arguments on behalf of the prosecution.

Earlier, on August 11, 2023, an ATC had revoked pre-arrest bails for Imran Khan in seven cases due to his absence, as he was imprisoned following his conviction in the Toshakhana case.

Desperate tactics from the criminals. Whatever happened to the CCTV from the Commanders house in Lahore? Did IK steal that too?

Special Anti-Terrorism Court approves plea to arrest PTI founder in May 9 cases

Public News

PTI's Shah Mahmood Qureshi indicted in May 9 unrest case​

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader and former foreign minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi was indicted on Monday in the case related to the arson of Shadman police station on May 9, 2023.

Today, the Anti-Terrorism Court in Kot Lakhpat Jail of Lahore held a hearing for the Shadman arson case, where Judge Khalid Arshad formally charged PTI's Qureshi and summoned witnesses for the next hearing.

The court indicted Shah Mahmood Qureshi and adjourned the case until July 22.

Previously, Qureshi was brought to Kot Lakhpat Jail under heavy security for the proceedings related to the May 9 incidents.

The anti-terrorism court had summoned him for the indictment process.

On July 3, a district and sessions court acquitted PTI Vice Chairman Qureshi in a case pertaining to last year’s May 9 violence.

Judicial Magistrate Sohaib Bilal Ranjha announced the verdict after reserving it following the completion of arguments from both the prosecution and defence.

The case was registered at the federal capital’s Khanna police station against PTI leaders Qureshi, Ali Nawaz Awan, and Raja Khurram Shahzad in connection with last year’s May 9 riots triggered by the first time party founding chairman Imran Khan was arrested from the premises of the IHC.

Meanwhile, the Islamabad High Court (IHC) on June 3 acquitted the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) founding chairman Imran Khan and PTI leader Shah Mehmood Qureshi in the Cipher case.

The court suspended their 10-year sentence as it heard the appeals by the incarcerated ex-PM Imran and former foreign minister Qureshi.

Chief Justice Amir Farooq and Justice Miangul Hassan Aurangzeb announced the verdict.

May 9 events: Another PTI leader arrested from Karachi​

An anti-terrorism court in Karachi ordered the arrest of former PTI member of the Sindh Assembly, Adil Khan, on charges related to the May 9 incidents.

According to Express News, the court revoked Khan's bail due to his non-appearance in an earlier hearing and was taken into custody immediately following the court's directive.

The hearing, held at the Anti-Terrorism Complex within Karachi Central Jail, was part of an ongoing legal process concerning three cases linked to the events of May 9.

While Adil Khan faced arrest, other accused individuals including Haleem Adil Sheikh and Raja Azhar attended the session.

The proceedings have been adjourned until August 5.

Earlier this month, Amir Mughal, the President of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Islamabad, was arrested by the police.

The arrest took place outside the Deputy Commissioner's office, confirmed PTI lawyer Asim Baig.

Faisal Vawda claims Faiz Hameed provided evidence of Imran Khan's involvement in May 9 riots

Senator Faisal Vawda has accused PTI supremo Imran Khan of being responsible for Pakistan's current political instability, citing evidence provided by former director general Inter-Services Intelligence Lt Gen (retd) Faiz Hameed, linking Khan to the May 9 vandalism incident.

"I cannot champion law and democracy when multiple cases are pending against me in courts. Some time ago, I revealed that Imran Khan's close associate, Faiz Hameed, provided evidence of Khan's involvement in the May 9 vandalism," stated Vawda during an interview with a private TV channel.

Vawda further stated that Imran admitted to directing his supporters to march towards GHQ. He pointed out that parties like PML-N, PPP, JUI-F, and MQM-P had also clashed with the establishment in the past but eventually sat down for negotiations.

When questioned if Faiz Hameed had advised the protest at GHQ on May 9, Vawda clarified, "This was not Faiz Hameed's suggestion; however, Imran Khan was part of the entire scheme."

Vawda expressed that the government does not face threats from a technocrat government or martial law, but rather from the ongoing power struggle within the PML-N. He added that the IMF had reached a deal with the finance minister, but the decision regarding reserved seats would not be implemented.

In an interview with a private TV channel, Vawda questioned the origin of discussions about a constitutional breakdown. "It would be better if ministers admitted their incompetence; the nation would respect them more. PML-N should resolve its internal conflicts and not drag the country into political instability," he said.

Vawda highlighted positive economic indicators, noting that the interest rate had decreased, implying reduced inflation. He suggested renegotiating electricity agreements with IPPs, stating, "These political parties were responsible for the agreements that ensure payments to IPPs regardless of power supply. Such contracts involve kickbacks. The decision on reserved seats will not be implemented, with the Election Commission, Parliament, Speaker of the National Assembly, and President standing in the way."

He emphasized that constitutional amendments are the responsibility of Parliament while interpreting the Constitution falls to the Supreme Court.

Vawda stressed the need to dispel the notion of judicial martial law. "The establishment's stance on May 9 is clear. Regardless of future army chiefs, the military will remain focused on its battles. There are good people in political parties who should be allowed to come forward," he remarked.

He concluded by stating that 90% of his predictions had proven accurate and anticipated political upheaval in September and October, but the government was not under threat. Vawda concluded the PTI did not require a forward bloc urgently, but one would be formed selectively.

EXPRESS TRIBUNE

The poison that crooked Imran Khan’s corrupt regime had caused to Pakistan had to be surgically removed and it is exactly what they achieved with that operation. In hindsight, a rather important and historically significant step which has finally put Pakistan back on the path of developments.

Punjab govt challenges PTI founder, leaders bail in May 9 cases

The petition for bail cancellation was filed by the Advocate General on behalf of the Punjab government. The cases registered in various police stations in Rawalpindi involve more than 700 PTI leaders and workers who were named and arrested.

The Anti-Terrorism Court in Rawalpindi had earlier approved the bail of PTI workers and leaders. The petition submitted to the Supreme Court includes a list of 57 accused, including PTI founder Imran Khan, Shah Mahmood Qureshi, and Sheikh Rashid.

The petition details that over 700 PTI leaders and workers are named in the cases filed in Rawalpindi’s police stations. The judge of the Anti-Terrorism Court Rawalpindi has been made a respondent in the petition.

Shah Mehmood Qureshi’s physical remand extended in May 9 cases

The court has ordered the police to submit the challan by August 5. Due to security concerns, Qureshi was not produced in court, and the prosecution requested a proceeding without his presence.

The court allowed the proceeding without Qureshi’s presence due to security concerns. Qureshi’s attendance was marked through a video WhatsApp call.

Earlier, the PTI leader Shah Mehmood Qureshi was sent to judicial remand following his alleged involvement in May 9 riots.

The court after rejecting the plea to extend the physical remand, sent the PTI leader to judicial remand under police custody for 14 days.

Qureshi, who is already in jail for charges, was interrogated in Adiala Jail during his physical remand period.

It is pertinent to mention here that the Islamabad High Court (IHC) acquitted former prime minister Imran Khan and PTI leader Shah Mehmood Qureshi in cipher case.

IHC Chief Justice Aamir Farooq and Justice Miangul Hassan Aurangzeb announced the verdict on the pleas challenging the conviction in the cipher case.

In January this year, PTI founder and party’s vice-chairman were sentenced to 10 years each in prison in cipher case.

However, the two are not expected to be released from prison due to Imran’s sentences in the Toshakhana and Iddat cases while Qureshi has been arrested in recent May 9 cases.

LHC nullifies physical remand of Imran Khan in May 9 cases​

The Lahore High Court on Thursday nullified the physical remand orders of former Prime Minister Imran Khan in 12 cases related to the May 9 incidents, ruling in favour of his petitions against the remands.

During the hearing, prosecutors argued for the necessity of a polygraph test for Imran Khan, which the former premier had refused earlier.

Justice Tariq Saleem Sheikh questioned why such tests were not conducted during interim bail periods, highlighting the timing of the remand requests coinciding with Khan's anticipated release.

Imran Khan’s lawyer, Salman Safdar, argued that the defence was unaware of many of the cases, and bail was neither sought nor granted in those instances.

Justice Anwarul Haq Pannu remarked on the recurrent practice of re-arresting Khan upon receiving bail in other cases and questioned the prosecutors' delay in seeking actions on older cases.

The court criticised the timing and necessity of the physical remand, noting that Khan was already in judicial custody.

The court also pointed out that investigation officers had ample time over the past year to act on these cases.

Upon completion of arguments, the court nullified the anti-terrorism court's decision to grant physical remand.

Additionally, the court also cancelled the notification for Khan’s video link attendance.

Shah Mehmood Qureshi and 13 others acquitted in May 9 cases​

The District and Sessions Court of Islamabad has acquitted 14 individuals, including Shah Mehmood Qureshi, in the May 9 cases registered at Thana Khanna.

The written order from Judicial Magistrate Sohaib Bilal stated that the prosecution's case was weak and lacked sufficient evidence to convict the accused.

Shah Mehmood Qureshi faced accusations of inciting others to commit acts of provocation. However, the court found that Section 109 of the Pakistan Penal Code, which deals with abetment, did not apply to Qureshi since no crime was committed as a result of his alleged incitement.

The court ruled that the evidence on record did not substantiate the charges against Qureshi or the other accused.

The court's decision highlighted that the charges against the accused, including Section 16 of the Maintenance of Public Order (MPO) and Section 144, were not adequately proven. Additionally, the complainant in the case was not the District Magistrate, which further weakened the prosecution's position.

As a result, the acquittal applications for Shah Mehmood Qureshi and the other thirteen accused were approved, and they were cleared of all charges related to the May 9 incidents.

K-P govt writes to PHC CJ, seeking judicial inquiry into May 9 events

The Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) government has formally requested a judicial inquiry into the May 9 incidents by writing a letter to Chief Justice Peshawar High Court (PHC) Ishtiaq Ibrahim.

According to media reports, K-P Law Minister Aftab Alam confirmed that the letter, concerning the establishment of a judicial commission to investigate the May 9 events, was dispatched by the provincial government's Establishment and Administration Department.

Alam further stated that the CJ will announce the names for the commission, with a judge from PHC set to head it.

This decision follows the K-P Cabinet's approval of a judicial inquiry into the May 9 events, emphasizing the need to identify the main perpetrators involved.

Yesterday, the Lahore High Court (LHC) noted that there is no audio or video evidence available on record to prove that former prime minister Imran Khan was behind the attacks on the state installation on May 9.

In its 5-page written order, the LHC noted that under the Constitution, no illegal restrictions can be placed on anyone's freedom. It said there are higher court rulings regarding physical remand, adding that before remanding a person to custody the judicial magistrate must review the charges.

If a case is not established, the verdict said, the judge can discharge the case.

EXPRESS TRIBUNE

Back