[Report] PCB probing inaction by team managers over Shaheen Shah Afridi's misconduct

Message by the coaches and the PCB, you will not play on the basis of your reputation and past performances.

Message by the coaches and the PCB, you will not play on the basis of your reputation and past performances.
Lol what performances though? The only performance I recall is Shaheen taking 3 stellar wickets in a T20 against India a few years ago.

The problem with afridi he is a massive age fudger he's not 24. He is probably around 30 /31 yrs old and physically past it

Never had the skills or bowling acumen

And I'm unsure why other bowlers are not being tried

Mir hamza wont do any worse and that's a guy who has toiled in domestics for yrs and played In county cricket yes he's probably past his best yrs but on merit he pips afridi .
He’s been in the system since he was like 14, and looked genuinely young at the time. He’s at best 2 years older than his stated age.

Former Test cricketer spoke about the exclusion of Pakistan fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi, Tanveer said:

"None of the first bowlers had performed well, so why Shaheen Shah Afridi was dropped?"

"Is Shaheen Shah Afridi having been dropped from the team due to the workload or attitude? I am not taking Shaheen's side, but if Shaheen feels he was dropped from the team due to the attitude, then Shaheen merely needs to focus on playing cricket, performance and ignore other things."

"I personally feel that now the player with the attitude problem might be dropped from the team. The thing that has happened to Shaheen should also happen to everybody, including Babar Azam. If Babar does not perform well against Bangladesh and England in the forthcoming series, he should be dropped from the team then,"

"All the big players should be dropped and replaced by the youngsters if they do not perform well,"

Message only for Afridi

What about Babar and the fraud?
One by one they all must be dealt with iron hand. Babar & Shan must be next in line and will be dropped after 1-2 series if they don't perform. Babar has to perform in this test and against England. By the way more than test cricket, I want Babar excluded from T20s as he has no value to add in that format.

It’s funny how every story of a fight breaking out in Pakistan has Rizwan as the hero who tried to bridge the gap or stop the fight? I mean there are groups of grown up men, but we are reported that it was Rizwan only who took the initiative to stop a fight between two hot heads.
Because it's a hollywood movie and everyone is a child except Rizwan.

You got your Alvin, your chipmunks and Rizwan thinks he's Dave, but in reality he's the Alvin. 🤣

Shaheen was dropped because he no longer supports the nexus after babar backstabbed him.

Not because of his poor form. If poor form was the reason then Babar and rizwan would be out due to their 2022 nonsense.

Let's be honest, Pakistan cricket I'd simply nexus vs Non nexus at this point.

Imam was the same as well. He was a part of the nexus but as soon as he ran his mouth on not wanting chacha in the team, he got dropped for sham, then slowly got removed from the team entirely and poor form was used as an excuse, but we all know he had been performing poorly for years and got free rides.

Fakhar gets abused non stop amd he doesn't even speak out about the nexus lol.

Just doing some digging into Shaheen's stats.

On face value they are impressive however we filter look what happens.

1725028419623.png

Last 2 years, including minnows.

1725028483386.png

Pretty shocking for a supposed "leader of the pace attack".

This is precisely why Pakistan is struggling to move forward.

There has to be a no compromise approach when it comes to ethics. You sold the country for personal gain, you are out of the public space for good. Ethics should be non negotiable.

The cheat deserves to be nowhere near the public periphery however good he might be in analysis. No amount of talent can be a substitute for deficiency of basic ethics
Criminals running our nation, criminals running the pcb (ref justice qayyum
report , and to top that you've allowed with open arms an ex-criminal into the team.
PMSL and you have the cheek to moan about the truth that Salman butt speaks.

The state of the Pakistan cricket team can best be described in just two words: unstable and divided. Shaheen Shah Afridi takes Pakistan Test aptain's hand off his shoulder during 1st Test between Pakistan and Bangladesh.

FN6DLIM.png

This is not the first incident, as Shaheen has been involved in a similar controversy before as he pushed Babar away during ICC ODI world cup 2023

3rVWyI9.jpg
Shan Masood in a post-match presser after the Test series lost against Bangladesh:

On Shaheen Shah Afridi's hand jerk incident:

"No there was no such thing like that (as people portrayed on social media). There was also something circulating on social media that I put a hand on Shaheen's shoulder and he removed it in anger. I actually had put my hand on the exact spot where Shaheen had got hit by a ball from someone before."

That one T20 spell made him delusional. This guy is as cancerous to the team as his FIL was from 2007 to 2016.

No captain can deliver with this guy in the dressing room. The influence of Shahid Afridi and the lust for power will ensure that the team remains unstable.

Back