Runs
PPCL

FC Championship - Round 1
Match Day: Friday, 15th May
Venue: The Sheeda Oval

PindiBoyz

v-s

LooseCann

Pitch variation to be named by Thursday, 14th May at 16:00 GMT.

Team of 11 players (in batting order) and toss selection to be named by Thursday, 14th May at 23:59 GMT.

Pitch variation & toss call to be named by The Pindi Boyz.

Pitch Variatons Available: Road, Flat, Dry, Normal, Spicey, Devilish.

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION]

Don't forget to name the pitch - only 1 hour and 22 minutes left for the pitch deadline to end.

Normal Pitch is going to be a real wild card no one is sure how it would play and I think by choosing normal pitch Pindi boyz are taking out home advantage anyway maybe that is their home advantage ,

Normal pitch resulted in one sided games hopefully this will aid us,good luck Pindi Boyz

Both these teams are strong contenders for the wooden spoon.

Will be fascinating to see which of these two second rate teams will come out on top in the race for finishing second bottom in the standings overall come the end of the season.

Will be fascinating to see which of these two second rate teams will come out on top in the race for finishing second bottom in the standings overall come the end of the season.

Third rate no-track bullies

[MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION]

Don't forget to name the team it's until midnight.

Just over 2 hours away now.

Also tell us who will win the tournament, now that you have already declared without even the single match being played ,The Pindi Boyz & Loose Cannons CC are the bottom two teams

it will be fascinating and very interesting to see how much naivety you can go upto, humour us all with your naivety, tell us the top four teams too

The Pindi Boyz
Pindi Boyz.jpg

@JibranAnsari
@raashidkhan89079
Kumar Sangakkara
[MENTION=83056]shahidafridi123[/MENTION]
AB de Villiers
[MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] (VC)
[MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] (C)
[MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION] (WK)
[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION]
[MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION] (Boost)
[MENTION=151352]Babu Bhaiya[/MENTION] (Boost)

Toss: Bowl First

As I am not a pro on how others post it so perfectly and in different ways, not sure why mine came out like this but I might just learn through this process.

Also tell us who will win the tournament, now that you have already declared without even the single match being played ,The Pindi Boyz & Loose Cannons CC are the bottom two teams

it will be fascinating and very interesting to see how much naivety you can go upto, humour us all with your naivety, tell us the top four teams too

I guess you need a math lesson. If there’s 6 teams and [MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] already told the bottom two, you can subtract these to decipher the top 4. It’s complicated, I know, I would highly encourage you to try some classes at PPCL Academy with myself and [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION]

I guess you need a math lesson. If there’s 6 teams and [MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] already told the bottom two, you can subtract these to decipher the top 4. It’s complicated, I know, I would highly encourage you to try some classes at PPCL Academy with myself and [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION]

If you can tell bottom two, you can surely tell top 2. Go ahead and name top 2 teams.

Loose Cannons CC

299104 (1).jpg

@Geil
[MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION]
[MENTION=134706]as-95[/MENTION]
[MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] (C)
#Ben Stokes (Double AR Boost)
[MENTION=142432]Titan24[/MENTION]
[MENTION=136435]Azan Basit[/MENTION] (Super Batsman Boost)
#Chris Gayle
[MENTION=139354]TeymurBlake[/MENTION]
[MENTION=149178]Afhan Ali[/MENTION]
[MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] (VC)

Toss Call : Bowl First

Last edited:
The Pindi Boyz
View attachment 100988

@JibranAnsari
@raashidkhan89079
Kumar Sangakkara
[MENTION=83056]shahidafridi123[/MENTION]
AB de Villiers
[MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] (VC)
[MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] (C)
[MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION] (WK)
[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION]
[MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION] (Boost)
[MENTION=151352]Babu Bhaiya[/MENTION] (Boost)

Toss: Bowl First

This is probably the worst team logo ever in the history of simulated leagues. Poster of an amateur band. Pretty apt for a low tier, mediocre team though :yk2

Lol just read what you wrote, how would I know in which order
the top four teams [MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] choses , I guess nativity reflects in cornered tigers team

Sab abhi se bata doun tou log match dekhnay kyun ayen gay :afridi

Giving us half information and that too without any justification is what shows the naive nature, because of this naivity it's getting hard for cornered tiger to understand things, humor us all and tell us top four teams in order as you were the one's who started declaring the top bottom team as cannons and pindi boyz, you have the opportunity to show us all if ur naive or good expert, will comeback at the end of the tournament at this same post and see

Cornered Tigers will show you our naivety on the field :salute In fact we are very primal in the way we think. When prey enters the den of the beast, we stalk, hunt, and feast :tigers

Giving us half information and that too without any justification is what shows the naive nature, because of this naivity it's getting hard for cornered tiger to understand things, humor us all and tell us top four teams in order as you were the one's who started declaring the top bottom team as cannons and pindi boyz, you have the opportunity to show us all if ur naive or good expert, will comeback at the end of the tournament at this same post and see

Done :afridi

Cornered Tigers will show you our naivety on the field :salute In fact we are very primal in the way we think. When prey enters the den of the beast, we stalk, hunt, and feast :tigers

You are cornered tigers don't become running tigers, humor us all complete the list which you have started, don't run away otherwise it will become a tag with cornered tigers that they run away rather than fighting like cornered tigers

Careful not to poke the metaphorical dragon’s belly, you might come away with a few burns that you didn’t intend on starting with.

Regarding the list, don’t worry. The script has already been written :butt How can we make money if we reveal all right now :amir2

Careful not to poke the metaphorical dragon’s belly, you might come away with a few burns that you didn’t intend on starting with.

Regarding the list, don’t worry. The script has already been written :butt How can we make money if we reveal all right now :amir2

Just as I thought now that you know you cant do it , you are not naming the top four IN ORDER, just to save your face from humiliation:ssmith I guess if it all comes false

Anyway hoping for a good competitive game against tigers, we expect all teams to come hard against us, we like good competitive cricket, I hope this naive and doing only half work is not the case when cornered tigers play

GOOD LUCK :salute

:)) I admire your obsession with learning the script. If you are so interested, I can introduce you to some of my close friends :butt they will tell you exactly what will happen and how you can serve a cause greater than yourself

You are an AR, that too on a Diamond contract. Why would you bat at #11? :danish

You have totally lost it boy. Tu Assassin hee theek tha. :afaq

Too many bat, only two bowlers there and most likely last two will score more than first two wicket..

Tigers getting 4 home games in first half of the season seems part of the script :therock

:)) I admire your obsession with learning the script. If you are so interested, I can introduce you to some of my close friends :butt they will tell you exactly what will happen and how you can serve a cause greater than yourself

:moyo2 I am good bro I am only interested in enjoying the competitiveness of the PPCL tournament , playing a good close thrilling game what I aspire for

:moyo2 I am good bro I am only interested in enjoying the competitiveness of the PPCL tournament , playing a good close thrilling game what I aspire for

I hope you can pick up a win or two over the season.

We conducted analysis with over 100 industry leads who suggested your team was by far one of the worst they had seen so just playing that back.

All the best, and good luck for the season :salute

I hope you can pick up a win or two over the season.

We conducted analysis with over 100 industry leads who suggested your team was by far one of the worst they had seen so just playing that back.

All the best, and good luck for the season :salute

good bro that must be one of a leading troll industry that have conducted such analysis :wahab2

This is your reply when we trolled you :)))

Look at our replies when you trolled us. When we could have used exact words you have used in reply.
Clear difference between your naive and our confidant replies.

Academy has ruined you. Stop associating with Academy.

Can anybody confirm whether the match will start today? Or is it tomorrow?

Was eagerly waiting.

Our match about to start. Hawks vs Assassins. Toss already happened. Please join us in the match thread.

First match has just started and will take 2-3 hours. Then second match will take another 2 hours. and ours is match #3. No chance today

First match has just started and will take 2-3 hours. Then second match will take another 2 hours. and ours is match #3. No chance today
[MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] might post all three games simultaneously, you never know.

[MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] might post all three games simultaneously, you never know.

[MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] please if possible! A lot of us have been waiting for 7 hours now

It’s a lot of work posting all three simultaneously :))

I think he should just look to post each within an hour.

Wo to acha hay k this isn't an odd-night of ramdhan otherwise few players would have been busy in nawafil and ibadat.

The Pindi Boyz 🆚 Loose Cannons CC

FORMAT: Test
VENUE: The Sheeda Oval

PITCH: NORMAL

UMPIRES: Aleem Dar and Billy Bowden

Loose Cannons CC won the toss and elected to field first

The new batsman is JibranAnsari.
The new batsman is raashidkhan89079.
The new bowler is Ben Stokes.
0.1 @Ben Stokes to JibranAnsari, 0, 139.34kph, B Stokes is working up a decent pace here. JibranAnsari goes on to the back foot and keeps it down
0.2 Ben Stokes to JibranAnsari, 0, 140.97kph, B Stokes hurls this through. Defended off the back foot
0.3 @Ben Stokes to [MENTION=57110]JibranAnsari[/MENTION], 4, 140.89kph, short length outside off stump. Excellent timing from [MENTION=57110]JibranAnsari[/MENTION] as he plays a backfoot defensive. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
0.4 Ben Stokes to JibranAnsari, 0, 140.90kph, B Stokes hurls this through. That moved miles. Defensively played. JibranAnsari struck that too firmly to take the single
0.5 @Ben Stokes to [MENTION=57110]JibranAnsari[/MENTION], OUT, 140.87kph, short length outside off stump. [MENTION=57110]JibranAnsari[/MENTION] strides forward and blocks. The ball is sent into orbit! [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] settles under it and takes a fine catch
JibranAnsari c last_knight b B Stokes 4 (3m 5b 1x4 0x6) SR: 80.00
The new batsman is Kumar Sangakarra.
0.6 Ben Stokes to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 136.81kph, That continues on straight. K Sangakarra gets behind the ball and blocks it. Is quick to cut off the single
End of over 1 (4 runs) The Pindi Boyz 4 / 1 (RR: 4.00)
raashidkhan89079 0* (0b 0x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 1-0-4-1
Kumar Sangakarra 0 (1b 0x4 0x6)
The new bowler is Geil.
1.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to raashidkhan89079, 0, 151.96kph, [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] hurls this through. Raashidkhan89079 defends with a straight bat. No runs taken
1.2 Geil to raashidkhan89079, 0, 151.96kph, Geil finds a hint of swing from an off stump line. Raashidkhan89079 strides forward and blocks. No run
1.3 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=149716]raashidkhan89079[/MENTION], 4, 148.05kph, [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] hurls this through. [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] maintains a middle stump line. Raashidkhan89079 plays a punchy backfoot defensive. The ball beats the fielder and the outfield does the rest. Four more
1.4 Geil to raashidkhan89079, 0, 151.33kph, Pitches on middle and it moves in. Raashidkhan89079 goes on to the back foot and keeps it down. Raashidkhan89079 struck that too firmly to take the single
1.5 Geil to raashidkhan89079, 0, 149.50kph, raashidkhan89079 defends with a straight bat
1.6 Geil to raashidkhan89079, 0, 147.62kph, Geil hurls this through. Raashidkhan89079 hangs on the back foot and blocks it
End of over 2 (4 runs) The Pindi Boyz 8 / 1 (RR: 4.00)
Kumar Sangakarra 0* (1b 0x4 0x6) Geil 1-0-4-0
raashidkhan89079 4 (6b 1x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 1-0-4-1
2.1 @Ben Stokes to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 140.85kph, B Stokes hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. Defended off the back foot. K Sangakarra struck that too firmly to take the single
2.2 Ben Stokes to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 136.74kph, B Stokes puts his back into this delivery and he finds a hint of movement from an off stump line. K Sangakarra hangs on the back foot and blocks it. Not in the gap
2.3 Ben Stokes to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 136.55kph, Big swing from the seamer. K Sangakarra goes back to defend it. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
2.4 Ben Stokes to Kumar Sangakarra, 1, 136.78kph, This one starts outside off and ends up on off. K Sangakarra plays it gently through the off side. The batsmen only take one
2.5 Ben Stokes to raashidkhan89079, 0, 134.64kph, Big movement through the air. Defensively played. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. Raashidkhan89079 rightly sends him back
2.6 Ben Stokes to raashidkhan89079, 0, 140.50kph, raashidkhan89079 swats this one. Hit straight to the fielder at short 3rd man. No run
End of over 3 (1 runs) The Pindi Boyz 9 / 1 (RR: 3.00)
Kumar Sangakarra 1* (5b 0x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 2-0-5-1
raashidkhan89079 4 (8b 1x4 0x6) Geil 1-0-4-0
3.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 151.82kph, Defensive stroke. K Sangakarra's technique had to be good to play that one. No runs taken
3.2 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to @Kumar Sangakarra, 4, 151.78kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic backfoot defensive. Not quite where K Sangakarra intended it to go
3.3 Geil to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 148.02kph, It jags in just off the straight. K Sangakarra gets behind the ball and blocks it. No run
3.4 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to Kumar Sangakarra, NO BALL, 151.70kph, K Sangakarra plays an extravagant backfoot defensive. Glorious timing. They take a single
3.4 (41) Geil to raashidkhan89079, 0, 151.67kph, Geil is working up a good head of steam here. Raashidkhan89079 gets behind the ball and blocks it. Is quick to cut off the single
3.5 (51) Geil to raashidkhan89079, 0, 148.53kph, A hint of swing in. Raashidkhan89079 goes back to defend it. No run
3.6 (61) Geil to raashidkhan89079, 0, 145.39kph, Geil is working up a good head of steam here. Defensively played. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. Raashidkhan89079 rightly sends him back
End of over 4 (6 runs) The Pindi Boyz 15 / 1 (RR: 3.75)
Kumar Sangakarra 6* (9b 1x4 0x6) Geil 2-0-10-0
raashidkhan89079 4 (11b 1x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 2-0-5-1
4.1 @Ben Stokes to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 140.70kph, short length outside off stump. Defensively played. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
4.2 Ben Stokes to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 140.53kph, K Sangakarra goes back to defend it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. K Sangakarra rightly sends him back
4.3 Ben Stokes to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 137.51kph, B Stokes puts his back into this delivery. K Sangakarra plays that one with the full face of the bat. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. K Sangakarra rightly sends him back
4.4 Ben Stokes to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 140.60kph, B Stokes hits a short length outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed backfoot defensive. Is quick to cut off the single
4.5 Ben Stokes to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 135.81kph, good length outside off stump. Textbook example of a forward defensive there. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
4.6 Ben Stokes to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 122.80kph, short length outside off stump. No runs taken
End of over 5 (0 runs) The Pindi Boyz 15 / 1 (RR: 3.00)
raashidkhan89079 4* (11b 1x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 3-1-5-1
Kumar Sangakarra 6 (15b 1x4 0x6) Geil 2-0-10-0
5.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to raashidkhan89079, 0, 146.11kph, A hint of swing in. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic backfoot defensive. Not in the gap
5.2 Geil to raashidkhan89079, 1, 151.56kph, Geil hits a short length outside off. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
5.3 Geil to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 145.43kph, Defensive stroke. K Sangakarra's technique had to be good to play that one. No runs taken
5.4 Geil to Kumar Sangakarra, 1, 151.49kph, Well-timed backfoot defensive there. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
5.5 Geil to raashidkhan89079, 0, 151.16kph, A hint of movement away. Raashidkhan89079 defends with a straight bat
5.6 Geil to raashidkhan89079, 1, 145.55kph, Geil hurls this through. Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. That is an excellent call by raashidkhan89079. One run
End of over 6 (3 runs) The Pindi Boyz 18 / 1 (RR: 3.00)
raashidkhan89079 6* (15b 1x4 0x6) Geil 3-0-13-0
Kumar Sangakarra 7 (17b 1x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 3-1-5-1
6.1 @Ben Stokes to [MENTION=149716]raashidkhan89079[/MENTION], OUT, 138.73kph, B Stokes is working up a decent pace here and he maintains a tight line just outside off. Raashidkhan89079 played that with soft hands. Edged and taken!
raashidkhan89079 c +A Ali b B Stokes 6 (28m 16b 1x4 0x6) SR: 37.50
The new batsman is shahidafridi123.
6.2 Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 0, 135.04kph, short length just outside off stump. Bouncer! shahidafridi123 sways away and lets it go through
6.3 Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 0, 140.48kph, short length just outside off stump. Defensive stroke. Shahidafridi123's technique had to be good to play that one. Not in the gap
6.4 Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 0, 134.74kph, Not much movement from this surface. Defended off the back foot. No runs taken
6.5 Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 0, 136.40kph, B Stokes puts his back into this delivery and he maintains a tight line just outside off. No runs taken
6.6 Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 1, 126.01kph, This one is military medium from B Stokes. Short length just outside off stump. Well-timed backfoot defensive there. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
End of over 7 (1 runs) The Pindi Boyz 19 / 2 (RR: 2.71)
shahidafridi123 1* (5b 0x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 4-1-6-2
Kumar Sangakarra 7 (17b 1x4 0x6) Geil 3-0-13-0
7.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=83056]shahidafridi123[/MENTION], 4, 149.68kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Excellent timing and placement. Four
7.2 Geil to shahidafridi123, 0, 149.01kph, Spanked through the off side. Great cut
7.3 Geil to shahidafridi123, 0, 145.08kph, shahidafridi123 plays that one with the full face of the bat. Is quick to cut off the single
7.4 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=83056]shahidafridi123[/MENTION], 4, 151.02kph, [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] hurls this through. Wicket to wicket delivery. Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. Very classy from [MENTION=83056]shahidafridi123[/MENTION] - no stopping this one
7.5 Geil to shahidafridi123, 0, 145.01kph, Geil hits a short length just outside off. Defended off the back foot
7.6 Geil to shahidafridi123, 0, 143.07kph, short and straight. Shahidafridi123 plays that one with the full face of the bat. Is quick to cut off the single
End of over 8 (8 runs) The Pindi Boyz 27 / 2 (RR: 3.38)
Kumar Sangakarra 7* (17b 1x4 0x6) Geil 4-0-21-0
shahidafridi123 9 (11b 2x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 4-1-6-2
8.1 @Ben Stokes to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 136.31kph, Defended off the back foot. Not in the gap
8.2 Ben Stokes to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 137.21kph, K Sangakarra defends with a straight bat. No runs taken
8.3 Ben Stokes to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 137.52kph, B Stokes puts his back into this delivery. That one goes on straight. K Sangakarra hangs on the back foot and blocks it and he struck that too firmly to take the single
8.4 Ben Stokes to Kumar Sangakarra, 1, 136.81kph, good length outside off stump. K Sangakarra backfoot defensives but can't time it properly. The batsmen only take one
8.5 Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 1, 136.89kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. Spanked through the off side. Great backfoot defensive. One more
8.6 Ben Stokes to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 138.22kph, B Stokes is working up a decent pace here. Big movement through the air. K Sangakarra strides forward and blocks. No run
End of over 9 (2 runs) The Pindi Boyz 29 / 2 (RR: 3.22)
shahidafridi123 10* (12b 2x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 5-1-8-2
Kumar Sangakarra 8 (22b 1x4 0x6) Geil 4-0-21-0
9.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to shahidafridi123, 0, 143.33kph, shahidafridi123 defends with a straight bat. Shahidafridi123 struck that too firmly to take the single
9.2 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=83056]shahidafridi123[/MENTION], 4, 148.64kph, It seams away just off the straight. Very classy from [MENTION=83056]shahidafridi123[/MENTION] - no stopping this one
9.3 Geil to shahidafridi123, 0, 146.39kph, That one goes on straight. Shahidafridi123 plays it gently through the off side. No run
9.4 Geil to shahidafridi123, 0, 143.38kph, Geil is working up a good head of steam here. Defensively played. Is quick to cut off the single
9.5 Geil to shahidafridi123, 0, 145.19kph, shahidafridi123 plays that one with the full face of the bat. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. Shahidafridi123 rightly sends him back
9.6 Geil to shahidafridi123, 0, 148.86kph, shahidafridi123 defends with a straight bat. Not in the gap
End of over 10 (4 runs) The Pindi Boyz 33 / 2 (RR: 3.30)
Kumar Sangakarra 8* (22b 1x4 0x6) Geil 5-0-25-0
shahidafridi123 14 (18b 3x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 5-1-8-2
The new bowler is Smbhayi.
10.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to Kumar Sangakarra, 1, 150.51kph, short length outside off stump. K Sangakarra pushes this ball through the leg side. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
10.2 Smbhayi to shahidafridi123, 1, 151.90kph, Hit straight to the fielder. That is a comfortable single
10.3 Smbhayi to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 148.07kph, Smbhayi hits a short length outside off. K Sangakarra goes on to the back foot and keeps it down. Not in the gap
10.4 Smbhayi to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 151.02kph, That continues on straight. Defended off the back foot. K Sangakarra struck that too firmly to take the single
10.5 Smbhayi to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 151.85kph, Smbhayi hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. Defended off the back foot. Not in the gap
10.6 Smbhayi to Kumar Sangakarra, 2, 147.45kph, That continues on straight. K Sangakarra plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. The initial call is two - the batsmen make it quite easily in the end
End of over 11 (4 runs) The Pindi Boyz 37 / 2 (RR: 3.36)
shahidafridi123 15* (19b 3x4 0x6) Smbhayi 1-0-4-0
Kumar Sangakarra 11 (27b 1x4 0x6) Geil 5-0-25-0
The new bowler is silentkiller187.
11.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to shahidafridi123, 1, 72.63kph, [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] tosses this one up to shahidafridi123. The leggie now and it turns away from the batsman. Crunched through the off side. Well executed backfoot defensive. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
11.2 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to @Kumar Sangakarra, 4, 77.03kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
11.3 silentkiller187 to Kumar Sangakarra, 1, 60.00kph, silentkiller187 gets this one to grip and turn. The batsmen only take one
11.4 silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 0, 64.87kph, The leggie now and it turns away from the batsman. Shahidafridi123 hangs on the back foot and blocks it
11.5 silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 0, 62.61kph, silentkiller187 floats a delivery to shahidafridi123. Defended off the back foot
11.6 silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 0, 60.00kph, silentkiller187 tosses this one up to shahidafridi123. That one goes on straight with the arm. Shahidafridi123 plays an extravagant backfoot defensive. Glorious timing. No runs taken
End of over 12 (6 runs) The Pindi Boyz 43 / 2 (RR: 3.58)
Kumar Sangakarra 16* (29b 2x4 0x6) silentkiller187 1-0-6-0
shahidafridi123 16 (23b 3x4 0x6) Smbhayi 1-0-4-0
12.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 147.26kph, It cuts away just off the straight. K Sangakarra gets behind the ball and blocks it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. K Sangakarra rightly sends him back
12.2 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to @Kumar Sangakarra, 4, 147.16kph, A hint of swing away. Not quite where K Sangakarra intended it to go
12.3 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to @Kumar Sangakarra, 4, 151.74kph, Not much movement from this surface. K Sangakarra plays an extravagant backfoot defensive. Glorious timing. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
12.4 Smbhayi to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 148.85kph, It swings away just off the straight. K Sangakarra defends with a straight bat. No runs taken
12.5 Smbhayi to Kumar Sangakarra, 0, 147.05kph, Pitches outside off and it swings away. Spanked through the off side. Great backfoot defensive. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. K Sangakarra rightly sends him back
12.6 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to @Kumar Sangakarra, OUT, 146.77kph, K Sangakarra played that with soft hands. Oh dear, a lapse of concentration there by the batsman and it is an easy catch for A Basit
Kumar Sangakarra c A Basit b Smbhayi 24 (54m 35b 4x4 0x6) SR: 68.57
End of over 13 (8 runs) The Pindi Boyz 51 / 3 (RR: 3.92)
shahidafridi123 16* (23b 3x4 0x6) Smbhayi 2-0-12-1
silentkiller187 1-0-6-0
The new batsman is AB De Villiers.
13.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to shahidafridi123, 0, 73.58kph, [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] floats a delivery to shahidafridi123. Full length just outside off stump. Spanked through the off side. Great backfoot defensive. Is quick to cut off the single
13.2 silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 0, 73.61kph, silentkiller187 floats a delivery to shahidafridi123. Aggressive backfoot defensive from shahidafridi123. Shahidafridi123 struck that too firmly to take the single
13.3 silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 1, 78.36kph, shahidafridi123 played that with soft hands. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
13.4 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 0, 63.46kph, A hint of turn away from. A De Villiers puts bat to ball but mistimes it
13.5 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 0, 69.44kph, silentkiller187 floats a delivery to A De Villiers. Excellent timing from A De Villiers as he plays an on-drive. A De Villiers struck that too firmly to take the single
13.6 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 0, 60.00kph, silentkiller187 gets this one to grip and turn. A De Villiers hangs on the back foot and blocks it. No runs taken
End of over 14 (1 runs) The Pindi Boyz 52 / 3 (RR: 3.71)
shahidafridi123 17* (26b 3x4 0x6) silentkiller187 2-0-7-0
AB De Villiers 0 (3b 0x4 0x6) Smbhayi 2-0-12-1
Umpires call time. That's drinks.

That's it Loose Cannons. I have packed the slip and gully area. Go get them [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION]

14.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to shahidafridi123, 0, 143.15kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] is working up a good head of steam here. He finds a fraction of swing off the surface. Shahidafridi123 backfoot defensives but can't time it properly. Is quick to cut off the single
14.2 Smbhayi to shahidafridi123, 0, 145.48kph, Bouncer! shahidafridi123 sways away
14.3 Smbhayi to shahidafridi123, 2, 150.72kph, Smbhayi is working up a good head of steam here. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cover drive. Shahidafridi123 takes a couple of runs
14.4 Smbhayi to shahidafridi123, 0, 146.18kph, Smbhayi hurls this through. He finds a fraction of swing off the surface. Shahidafridi123 puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Not in the gap
14.5 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to shahidafridi123, NO BALL, 151.49kph, He finds a fraction of movement off the surface. Shahidafridi123 plays it gently through the leg side. Shahidafridi123 trots through for the single
14.5 (51) Smbhayi to AB De Villiers, 0, 151.45kph, Smbhayi finds a hint of movement from an off stump line. A De Villiers gets behind the ball and blocks it. Is quick to cut off the single
14.6 (61) Smbhayi to AB De Villiers, 0, 147.93kph, A De Villiers hangs on the back foot and blocks it. No runs taken
End of over 15 (4 runs) The Pindi Boyz 56 / 3 (RR: 3.73)
shahidafridi123 20* (31b 3x4 0x6) Smbhayi 3-0-16-1
AB De Villiers 0 (5b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 2-0-7-0
15.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to shahidafridi123, 0, 60.00kph, shahidafridi123 goes on to the back foot and keeps it down
15.2 silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 0, 60.00kph, Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. Shahidafridi123 gets behind the ball and blocks it. Is quick to cut off the single
15.3 silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 1, 60.00kph, shahidafridi123 backfoot defensives but can't time it properly. One more
15.4 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 0, 60.00kph, silentkiller187 gives this one some air. Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. Defended off the back foot. A De Villiers struck that too firmly to take the single
15.5 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 1, 68.93kph, The leggie now and it turns away from the batsman. Spanked through the off side. Great backfoot defensive. Single taken
15.6 silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 1, 75.55kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. Shahidafridi123 plays a backfoot defensive, but can't time it properly. Easy single to be had there
End of over 16 (3 runs) The Pindi Boyz 59 / 3 (RR: 3.69)
shahidafridi123 22* (35b 3x4 0x6) silentkiller187 3-0-10-0
AB De Villiers 1 (7b 0x4 0x6) Smbhayi 3-0-16-1
16.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to shahidafridi123, 0, 151.01kph, Pitches just outside off and it swings in. Shahidafridi123 pulls but can't time it properly. Shahidafridi123 struck that too firmly to take the single
16.2 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=83056]shahidafridi123[/MENTION], 4, 148.75kph, He finds a fraction of movement off the surface. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
16.3 Smbhayi to shahidafridi123, 0, 145.47kph, is quick to cut off the single
16.4 Smbhayi to shahidafridi123, 0, 148.83kph, Smbhayi hurls this through. Defended off the back foot. Shahidafridi123 struck that too firmly to take the single
16.5 Smbhayi to shahidafridi123, 0, 151.27kph, shahidafridi123 hangs on the back foot and blocks it. No runs taken
16.6 Smbhayi to shahidafridi123, 1, 142.97kph, Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
End of over 17 (5 runs) The Pindi Boyz 64 / 3 (RR: 3.76)
shahidafridi123 27* (41b 4x4 0x6) Smbhayi 4-0-21-1
AB De Villiers 1 (7b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 3-0-10-0
17.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to shahidafridi123, 0, 60.00kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. Shahidafridi123 hangs on the back foot and blocks it
17.2 silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 1, 62.49kph, shahidafridi123 played that with soft hands. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
17.3 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to [MENTION=141431]AB de[/MENTION] Villiers, 4, 60.00kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. Aggressive backfoot defensive from A De Villiers. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
17.4 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 0, 72.25kph, Well-timed backfoot defensive there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A De Villiers rightly sends him back
17.5 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 0, 62.10kph, silentkiller187 gives this one some air. A hint of turn away from. Defensively played. Is quick to cut off the single
17.6 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 0, 61.76kph, A De Villiers defends with a straight bat
End of over 18 (5 runs) The Pindi Boyz 69 / 3 (RR: 3.83)
shahidafridi123 28* (43b 4x4 0x6) silentkiller187 4-0-15-0
AB De Villiers 5 (11b 1x4 0x6) Smbhayi 4-0-21-1
18.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to shahidafridi123, 0, 140.85kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] hurls this through. Pitches just outside off and it swings in. Shahidafridi123 puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Shahidafridi123 struck that too firmly to take the single
18.2 Smbhayi to shahidafridi123, 0, 142.61kph, That one goes on straight. Shahidafridi123 plays a punchy backfoot defensive. Not in the gap
18.3 Smbhayi to shahidafridi123, 0, 145.23kph, Smbhayi maintains a tight line just outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic backfoot defensive. No runs taken
18.4 Smbhayi to shahidafridi123, 0, 147.60kph, shahidafridi123 goes back to defend it. No run
18.5 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=83056]shahidafridi123[/MENTION], 4, 143.77kph, Through deep mid-on for four. Imperious
18.6 Smbhayi to shahidafridi123, 0, 143.12kph, short length just outside off stump. Defensively played. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
End of over 19 (4 runs) The Pindi Boyz 73 / 3 (RR: 3.84)
AB De Villiers 5* (11b 1x4 0x6) Smbhayi 5-0-25-1
shahidafridi123 32 (49b 5x4 0x6) silentkiller187 4-0-15-0
19.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to AB De Villiers, 1, 63.15kph, [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] floats a delivery to A De Villiers and he backfoot defensives but can't time it properly. That is an excellent call by A De Villiers. One run
19.2 silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 2, 60.00kph, silentkiller187 floats a delivery to shahidafridi123. Silentkiller187 gets this one to grip and turn. Crunched through the off side. Well executed backfoot defensive. Two runs
19.3 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to shahidafridi123, NO BALL, 63.74kph, Aggressive backfoot defensive from shahidafridi123. That is a comfortable single
19.3 (31) silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 0, 60.00kph, silentkiller187 tosses this one up to A De Villiers. The leggie now and it turns away from the batsman. A De Villiers goes on to the back foot and keeps it down. Not in the gap
19.4 (41) silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 0, 60.00kph, silentkiller187 gives this one some air. A hint of turn away from. Defensive stroke. A De Villiers's technique had to be good to play that one
19.5 (51) [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to AB De Villiers, NO BALL, 60.00kph, A De Villiers plays a cover drive, but can't time it properly. The batsmen only take one
19.5 (61) silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 3, 60.00kph, silentkiller187 tosses this one up to shahidafridi123. Three more to the total
19.6 (71) silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 0, 61.85kph, Defensive shot. The full face of the blade was presented there. Is quick to cut off the single
End of over 20 (10 runs) The Pindi Boyz 83 / 3 (RR: 4.15)
shahidafridi123 38* (52b 5x4 0x6) silentkiller187 5-0-25-0
AB De Villiers 7 (16b 1x4 0x6) Smbhayi 5-0-25-1
Ben Stokes will start a new spell.
20.1 @Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 0, 139.43kph, good length just outside off stump. Shahidafridi123 strides forward and blocks. No run
20.2 Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 0, 135.23kph, B Stokes flings this through at decent pace. That continues on straight. Shahidafridi123 backfoot defensives but can't time it properly. Not in the gap
20.3 Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 0, 136.64kph, This one starts just outside off and ends up on off. No runs taken
20.4 Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 0, 136.99kph, short length just outside off stump. Shahidafridi123 backfoot defensives but can't time it properly
20.5 Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 0, 140.51kph, B Stokes hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. Shahidafridi123 pushes this ball through the off side. Shahidafridi123 struck that too firmly to take the single
20.6 Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 0, 140.47kph, B Stokes is working up a good head of steam here. Defensively played. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. Shahidafridi123 rightly sends him back
End of over 21 (0 runs) The Pindi Boyz 83 / 3 (RR: 3.95)
AB De Villiers 7* (16b 1x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 6-2-8-2
shahidafridi123 38 (58b 5x4 0x6) silentkiller187 5-0-25-0
21.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to AB De Villiers, 0, 60.00kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Defensively played. Is quick to cut off the single
21.2 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 1, 60.32kph, silentkiller187 gives this one some air. He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. A De Villiers cover drives but can't time it properly. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
21.3 silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 1, 67.27kph, full length just outside off stump. Shahidafridi123 puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more to the total
21.4 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 0, 67.92kph, silentkiller187 floats a delivery to A De Villiers. Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. A De Villiers gets behind the ball and blocks it. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
21.5 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 0, 67.17kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. A De Villiers hangs on the back foot and blocks it and he struck that too firmly to take the single
21.6 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 2, 60.35kph, silentkiller187 gets this one to grip and turn. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic backfoot defensive. Two runs
End of over 22 (4 runs) The Pindi Boyz 87 / 3 (RR: 3.95)
shahidafridi123 39* (59b 5x4 0x6) silentkiller187 6-0-29-0
AB De Villiers 10 (21b 1x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 6-2-8-2
22.1 @Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 0, 139.60kph, B Stokes is working up a decent pace here. That continues on straight. Defended off the back foot. Not in the gap
22.2 Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 0, 134.69kph, shahidafridi123 plays an extravagant pull. Glorious timing
22.3 Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 0, 134.82kph, That continues on straight. Shahidafridi123 plays an extravagant pull. Glorious timing. No runs taken
22.4 Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 0, 136.52kph, B Stokes pitches that one just outside off. Shahidafridi123 plays a punchy pull
22.5 Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 0, 135.81kph, That continues on straight. Shahidafridi123 pulls but can't time it properly
22.6 Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 2, 135.38kph, short length just outside off stump. Shahidafridi123 plays an extravagant pull. Glorious timing. Two more to the total
End of over 23 (2 runs) The Pindi Boyz 89 / 3 (RR: 3.87)
AB De Villiers 10* (21b 1x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 7-2-10-2
shahidafridi123 41 (65b 5x4 0x6) silentkiller187 6-0-29-0
23.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to [MENTION=141431]AB de[/MENTION] Villiers, 4, 65.92kph, The straight one now. Crunched through the off side. Well executed backfoot defensive. Through long-off for four. Imperious
23.2 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 1, 60.00kph, Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. A De Villiers puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Single taken
23.3 silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 0, 60.00kph, silentkiller187 floats a delivery to shahidafridi123. A hint of turn away from. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic backfoot defensive. No runs taken
23.4 silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 1b, 60.86kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. Shahidafridi123 swishes at this one and misses. One more
23.5 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 0, 63.33kph, Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. A De Villiers goes back to defend it. No run
23.6 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 0, 60.62kph, A De Villiers puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder at extra-cover. No run
End of over 24 (6 runs) The Pindi Boyz 95 / 3 (RR: 3.96)
shahidafridi123 41* (67b 5x4 0x6) silentkiller187 7-0-34-0
AB De Villiers 15 (25b 2x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 7-2-10-2
24.1 @Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 0, 134.94kph, B Stokes flings this through at decent pace. Short and straight. Shahidafridi123 plays that one with the full face of the bat. No run
24.2 Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 1, 132.87kph, shahidafridi123 plays a punchy cover drive. That is a comfortable single
24.3 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 139.14kph, good length just outside off stump. Textbook example of a forward defensive there. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
24.4 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 135.61kph, B Stokes hits a short length just outside off. A De Villiers hangs on the back foot and blocks it. No runs taken
24.5 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 1, 132.74kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. A De Villiers puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more
24.6 Ben Stokes to shahidafridi123, 0, 136.87kph, B Stokes is working up a decent pace here. Shahidafridi123 gets behind the ball and blocks it. Is quick to cut off the single
End of over 25 (2 runs) The Pindi Boyz 97 / 3 (RR: 3.88)
AB De Villiers 16* (28b 2x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 8-2-12-2
shahidafridi123 42 (70b 5x4 0x6) silentkiller187 7-0-34-0
25.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to AB De Villiers, 1, 62.92kph, A De Villiers plays an extravagant backfoot defensive. Glorious timing. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
25.2 silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 0, 63.35kph, silentkiller187 floats a delivery to shahidafridi123. Silentkiller187 gets this one to grip and turn. Well-timed backfoot defensive there. No run
25.3 silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 1, 60.93kph, The straight one now. Spanked through the leg side. Great leg glance. One more
25.4 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 1, 60.01kph, A hint of turn away from. A De Villiers plays it gently through the off side. One more to the total
25.5 silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 1, 63.08kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. Shahidafridi123 cover drives but doesn't time it at all. One more to the total
And that's the 50 run partnership! Excellent batting from this pair.
25.6 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 1, 61.12kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cover drive. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
End of over 26 (5 runs) The Pindi Boyz 102 / 3 (RR: 3.92)
AB De Villiers 19* (31b 2x4 0x6) silentkiller187 8-0-39-0
shahidafridi123 44 (73b 5x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 8-2-12-2
26.1 @Ben Stokes to [MENTION=141431]AB de[/MENTION] Villiers, 4, 133.11kph, The ball beats the fielder and the outfield does the rest. Four more
26.2 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 133.40kph, A De Villiers defends with a straight bat and he struck that too firmly to take the single
26.3 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 121.56kph, No great pace there from B Stokes. Big movement from the seamer. No run
26.4 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 136.87kph, A De Villiers defends with a straight bat. Not in the gap
26.5 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 138.29kph, B Stokes is working up a decent pace here. A De Villiers struck that too firmly to take the single
26.6 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 139.37kph, B Stokes flings this through at decent pace. A De Villiers gets behind the ball and blocks it. No run
End of over 27 (4 runs) The Pindi Boyz 106 / 3 (RR: 3.93)
shahidafridi123 44* (73b 5x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 9-2-16-2
AB De Villiers 23 (37b 3x4 0x6) silentkiller187 8-0-39-0
Umpires call time. That's lunch.

Nice little partnership this.
Time for [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to start picking wickets.

27.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to shahidafridi123, 1, 60.67kph, Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. Shahidafridi123 puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
27.2 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 2, 69.32kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. Excellent timing from A De Villiers as he plays a backfoot defensive. Two more to the total
27.3 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 1, 68.73kph, The leggie now and it turns away from the batsman. The batsmen only take one
27.4 silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 1, 60.67kph, silentkiller187 tosses this one up to shahidafridi123. He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Shahidafridi123 plays it gently through the off side. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
27.5 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 1, 78.66kph, silentkiller187 pushes this one through slightly quicker. Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. A De Villiers backfoot defensives but can't time it properly and he trots through for the single
27.6 silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 2, 73.28kph, silentkiller187 floats a delivery to shahidafridi123. That one goes on straight with the arm. The batsmen run hard and complete a comfortable two
End of over 28 (8 runs) The Pindi Boyz 114 / 3 (RR: 4.07)
AB De Villiers 27* (40b 3x4 0x6) silentkiller187 9-0-47-0
shahidafridi123 48 (76b 5x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 9-2-16-2
Geil will start a new spell.
28.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to AB De Villiers, 0, 148.09kph, [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] is working up a good head of steam here. [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] hits a short length on middle. Defensive shot. The full face of the blade was presented there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A De Villiers rightly sends him back
28.2 Geil to AB De Villiers, 3, 151.73kph, Geil hurls this through. Short length on middle stump. Crunched through the off side. Well executed backfoot defensive. Good effort in the deep keeps it down to three
28.3 Geil to shahidafridi123, 0, 151.69kph, Geil is working up a good head of steam here. Geil maintains a tight line on middle. Shahidafridi123 plays that one with the full face of the bat. Is quick to cut off the single
28.4 Geil to shahidafridi123, 0, 149.76kph, Geil hits a short length on middle. Shahidafridi123 plays that one with the full face of the bat. No run
28.5 Geil to shahidafridi123, 0, 151.62kph, shahidafridi123 plays it gently through the off side
28.6 Geil to shahidafridi123, 0, 149.63kph, Geil hurls this through. He finds a fraction of movement off the surface. Hit straight to the fielder
End of over 29 (3 runs) The Pindi Boyz 117 / 3 (RR: 4.03)
AB De Villiers 30* (42b 3x4 0x6) Geil 6-0-28-0
shahidafridi123 48 (80b 5x4 0x6) silentkiller187 9-0-47-0
29.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to AB De Villiers, 1, 70.28kph, Spanked through the off side. Great cover drive. One more
29.2 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to [MENTION=83056]shahidafridi123[/MENTION], 4, 60.22kph, [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] tosses this one up to [MENTION=83056]shahidafridi123[/MENTION]. A hint of turn away from. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic backfoot defensive. Four more to the total
That's shahidafridi123's 50! Well played.
29.3 silentkiller187 to shahidafridi123, 1, 63.46kph, full length on middle stump. Shahidafridi123 puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
29.4 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 1, 60.99kph, A hint of turn away from. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cover drive. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
29.5 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to [MENTION=83056]shahidafridi123[/MENTION], OUT, 60.04kph, [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] floats a delivery to [MENTION=83056]shahidafridi123[/MENTION]. Breaks away from just off the straight. Shahidafridi123 can't get the cut away. The ball is airborne and taken by [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION]
shahidafridi123 c last_knight b silentkiller187 53 (95m 83b 6x4 0x6) SR: 63.86
The new batsman is Hadi Rizvi.
29.6 silentkiller187 to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 65.12kph, silentkiller187 gives this one some air. H Rizvi plays that one with the full face of the bat. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
End of over 30 (7 runs) The Pindi Boyz 124 / 4 (RR: 4.13)
AB De Villiers 32* (44b 3x4 0x6) silentkiller187 10-0-54-1
Hadi Rizvi 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) Geil 6-0-28-0
30.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to AB De Villiers, 0, 145.02kph, A De Villiers plays that one with the full face of the bat. No runs taken
30.2 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=141431]AB de[/MENTION] Villiers, 4, 146.46kph, [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] is working up a good head of steam here. [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] finds a hint of swing from an off stump line. Spanked through the off side. Great backfoot defensive. No need to run for that. Four runs
30.3 Geil to AB De Villiers, 2, 145.46kph, Pitches on middle and it seams in. Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps
30.4 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=141431]AB de[/MENTION] Villiers, 4, 145.56kph, [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] hits a full length just outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed backfoot defensive. Four all the way
30.5 Geil to AB De Villiers, 0, 145.50kph, Pitches just outside off and it curls in. A De Villiers gets behind the ball and blocks it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A De Villiers rightly sends him back
30.6 Geil to AB De Villiers, 1, 145.72kph, Excellent timing from A De Villiers as he plays a backfoot defensive. Single taken
End of over 31 (11 runs) The Pindi Boyz 135 / 4 (RR: 4.35)
AB De Villiers 43* (50b 5x4 0x6) Geil 7-0-39-0
Hadi Rizvi 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 10-0-54-1
31.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to AB De Villiers, 1, 65.50kph, [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] gives this one some air. That one goes on straight with the arm. Aggressive cover drive from A De Villiers. Easy single to be had there
31.2 silentkiller187 to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 71.97kph, full length outside off stump. H Rizvi plays that one with the full face of the bat. No run
31.3 silentkiller187 to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 61.09kph, silentkiller187 gives this one some air. Spanked through the leg side. Great backfoot defensive
31.4 silentkiller187 to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 79.67kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. That one goes on straight with the arm. H Rizvi defends off the front foot. No runs taken
31.5 silentkiller187 to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 60.00kph, silentkiller187 floats a delivery to H Rizvi. A hint of turn into. H Rizvi plays that one with the full face of the bat. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. H Rizvi rightly sends him back
31.6 silentkiller187 to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 79.42kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. H Rizvi defends with a straight bat
End of over 32 (1 runs) The Pindi Boyz 136 / 4 (RR: 4.25)
AB De Villiers 44* (51b 5x4 0x6) silentkiller187 11-0-55-1
Hadi Rizvi 0 (6b 0x4 0x6) Geil 7-0-39-0
32.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to AB De Villiers, 0, 149.05kph, Excellent timing from A De Villiers as he plays a backfoot defensive. No runs taken
32.2 Geil to AB De Villiers, 1, 144.79kph, Geil hurls this through. Wicket to wicket delivery. A De Villiers puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Single taken
32.3 Geil to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 147.82kph, A hint of movement in. Defensively played. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. H Rizvi rightly sends him back
32.4 Geil to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 145.36kph, Defensive shot. The full face of the blade was presented there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. H Rizvi rightly sends him back
32.5 Geil to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 148.78kph, H Rizvi hangs on the back foot and blocks it
32.6 Geil to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 143.87kph, Geil hurls this through. Geil finds a hint of movement from an off stump line
End of over 33 (1 runs) The Pindi Boyz 137 / 4 (RR: 4.15)
AB De Villiers 45* (53b 5x4 0x6) Geil 8-0-40-0
Hadi Rizvi 0 (10b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 11-0-55-1
33.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to AB De Villiers, 0, 67.19kph, [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] tosses this one up to A De Villiers. Full length just outside off stump. A De Villiers goes on to the back foot and keeps it down. No runs taken
33.2 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 1, 63.70kph, silentkiller187 gives this one some air. A De Villiers plays an extravagant cover drive. Glorious timing. Easy single to be had there
33.3 silentkiller187 to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 68.84kph, silentkiller187 gives this one some air. H Rizvi hangs on the back foot and blocks it. No runs taken
33.4 silentkiller187 to Hadi Rizvi, 1, 65.10kph, H Rizvi puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
33.5 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 2, 62.80kph, good length just outside off stump. Two more runs
33.6 silentkiller187 to AB De Villiers, 0, 75.60kph, A hint of turn away from. Crunched through the off side. Well executed backfoot defensive. A De Villiers struck that too firmly to take the single
End of over 34 (4 runs) The Pindi Boyz 141 / 4 (RR: 4.15)
Hadi Rizvi 1* (12b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 12-0-59-1
AB De Villiers 48 (57b 5x4 0x6) Geil 8-0-40-0
34.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 147.22kph, Pitches outside off and it curves away. Defensive shot. The full face of the blade was presented there. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-on. No run
34.2 Geil to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 143.79kph, He finds a fraction of movement off the surface. Defended off the back foot. No runs taken
34.3 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION], 4, 143.80kph, [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] hurls this through. [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] hits a short length outside off. Excellent timing from H Rizvi as he plays a backfoot defensive. Four more to the total
34.4 Geil to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 146.01kph, Geil hits a good length outside off. Defensively played. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
34.5 Geil to Hadi Rizvi, 1, 148.96kph, Geil hits a short length outside off. H Rizvi puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
34.6 Geil to AB De Villiers, 0, 149.35kph, No runs taken
End of over 35 (5 runs) The Pindi Boyz 146 / 4 (RR: 4.17)
Hadi Rizvi 6* (17b 1x4 0x6) Geil 9-0-45-0
AB De Villiers 48 (58b 5x4 0x6) silentkiller187 12-0-59-1
35.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 60.18kph, [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] gives this one some air. The straight one now. H Rizvi goes on to the back foot and keeps it down. Not in the gap
35.2 silentkiller187 to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 63.36kph, Bouncer! H Rizvi sways away
35.3 silentkiller187 to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 74.91kph, Gentle leggie turns into the batsman. H Rizvi hangs on the back foot and blocks it and he struck that too firmly to take the single
35.4 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION], 4, 62.36kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic square drive. Very classy from H Rizvi - no stopping this one
35.5 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION], OUT, 67.99kph, [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] gives this one some air. Silentkiller187 gets this one to grip and turn. H Rizvi played that with soft hands. The ball is airborne and taken by [MENTION=134706]as-95[/MENTION]
Hadi Rizvi c as-95 b silentkiller187 10 (22m 22b 2x4 0x6) SR: 45.45
The new batsman is Deewana Mastana.
35.6 silentkiller187 to Deewana Mastana, 0, 63.28kph, The straight one now. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. Not in the gap
End of over 36 (4 runs) The Pindi Boyz 150 / 5 (RR: 4.17)
AB De Villiers 48* (58b 5x4 0x6) silentkiller187 13-0-63-2
Deewana Mastana 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) Geil 9-0-45-0
Smbhayi will start a new spell.
36.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to AB De Villiers, 0, 151.72kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] hits a short length just outside off. A De Villiers hangs on the back foot and blocks it and he struck that too firmly to take the single
36.2 Smbhayi to AB De Villiers, 1, 149.74kph, Smbhayi hurls this through. Spanked through the off side. Great cover drive. That is an excellent call by A De Villiers. One run
36.3 Smbhayi to Deewana Mastana, 0, 151.65kph, Smbhayi is working up a good head of steam here. Short length just outside off stump. Defensive shot. The full face of the blade was presented there. Is quick to cut off the single
36.4 Smbhayi to Deewana Mastana, 0, 145.75kph, Smbhayi bowls this gun-barrel straight. Defensively played. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
36.5 Smbhayi to Deewana Mastana, 0, 145.89kph, D Mastana defends with a straight bat and he struck that too firmly to take the single
36.6 Smbhayi to Deewana Mastana, 0, 150.50kph, Defended off the back foot. D Mastana struck that too firmly to take the single
End of over 37 (1 runs) The Pindi Boyz 151 / 5 (RR: 4.08)
AB De Villiers 49* (60b 5x4 0x6) Smbhayi 6-0-26-1
Deewana Mastana 0 (5b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 13-0-63-2
37.1 @Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 135.74kph, That moved miles. Short ball! A De Villiers ducks under it
37.2 @Ben Stokes to [MENTION=141431]AB de[/MENTION] Villiers, 4, 133.66kph, B Stokes is working up a decent pace here. That moved miles. A De Villiers plays an extravagant cover drive. Glorious timing. Not quite where A De Villiers intended it to go
That's A De Villiers's 50! Well played.
37.3 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 136.75kph, B Stokes puts his back into this delivery. Defensive stroke. A De Villiers's technique had to be good to play that one and he struck that too firmly to take the single
37.4 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 136.36kph, That continues on straight. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A De Villiers rightly sends him back
37.5 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 139.02kph, full length just outside off stump
37.6 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 1, 124.58kph, A De Villiers plays it gently through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
End of over 38 (5 runs) The Pindi Boyz 156 / 5 (RR: 4.11)
AB De Villiers 54* (66b 6x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 10-2-21-2
Deewana Mastana 0 (5b 0x4 0x6) Smbhayi 6-0-26-1
38.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to AB De Villiers, 0, 145.28kph, That one goes on straight. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A De Villiers rightly sends him back
38.2 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=141431]AB de[/MENTION] Villiers, 4, 146.65kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] hurls this through. Wicket to wicket delivery. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
38.3 Smbhayi to AB De Villiers, 0, 146.65kph, Defensive stroke. A De Villiers's technique had to be good to play that one. Not in the gap
38.4 Smbhayi to AB De Villiers, 1, 145.75kph, Smbhayi hurls this through. Pitches just outside off and it swings away. A De Villiers plays a punchy backfoot defensive. One more
38.5 Smbhayi to Deewana Mastana, 0, 147.86kph, short length just outside off stump. Defensive shot. The full face of the blade was presented there. Is quick to cut off the single
38.6 Smbhayi to Deewana Mastana, 0, 150.75kph, D Mastana plays an extravagant backfoot defensive. Glorious timing. Is quick to cut off the single
End of over 39 (5 runs) The Pindi Boyz 161 / 5 (RR: 4.13)
AB De Villiers 59* (70b 7x4 0x6) Smbhayi 7-0-31-1
Deewana Mastana 0 (7b 0x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 10-2-21-2
39.1 @Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 124.21kph, He finds a fraction of movement off the surface. A De Villiers struck that too firmly to take the single
39.2 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 122.89kph, B Stokes pushes this through at no great pace and he hits a short length just outside off. A De Villiers defends with a straight bat. Not in the gap
39.3 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 138.36kph, B Stokes flings this through at decent pace. Is quick to cut off the single
39.4 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 125.02kph, Defended off the back foot. A De Villiers struck that too firmly to take the single
39.5 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 139.79kph, short length just outside off stump. A De Villiers struck that too firmly to take the single
39.6 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 1, 134.36kph, B Stokes hits a short length just outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed backfoot defensive. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
End of over 40 (1 runs) The Pindi Boyz 162 / 5 (RR: 4.05)
AB De Villiers 60* (76b 7x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 11-2-22-2
Deewana Mastana 0 (7b 0x4 0x6) Smbhayi 7-0-31-1
40.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to AB De Villiers, 0, 145.85kph, Defensively played. Is quick to cut off the single
40.2 Smbhayi to AB De Villiers, 0, 145.18kph, A hint of movement in. Well-timed backfoot defensive there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A De Villiers rightly sends him back
40.3 Smbhayi to AB De Villiers, 0, 145.36kph, Smbhayi hurls this through. A De Villiers goes on to the back foot and keeps it down. Not in the gap
40.4 Smbhayi to AB De Villiers, 0, 150.93kph, Smbhayi finds a hint of swing from an off stump line. Spanked through the off side. Great backfoot defensive
40.5 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=141431]AB de[/MENTION] Villiers, 4, 144.42kph, Excellent timing from A De Villiers as he plays a backfoot defensive. Can't cut it off. Four
40.6 Smbhayi to AB De Villiers, 2, 146.88kph, Smbhayi hits a short length just outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cover drive. Two more added to the total
End of over 41 (6 runs) The Pindi Boyz 168 / 5 (RR: 4.10)
Deewana Mastana 0* (7b 0x4 0x6) Smbhayi 8-0-37-1
AB De Villiers 66 (82b 8x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 11-2-22-2
41.1 @Ben Stokes to Deewana Mastana, 0, 133.06kph, B Stokes puts his back into this delivery. Pitches on middle and it curls in. D Mastana goes back to defend it. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
41.2 Ben Stokes to Deewana Mastana, 0, 138.27kph, B Stokes hits a short length just outside off. Defensive shot. The full face of the blade was presented there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. D Mastana rightly sends him back
41.3 Ben Stokes to Deewana Mastana, 0, 122.05kph, Pitches just outside off and it seams in. D Mastana hangs on the back foot and blocks it. Not in the gap
41.4 Ben Stokes to Deewana Mastana, 0, 122.61kph, short length just outside off stump. D Mastana hangs on the back foot and blocks it and he struck that too firmly to take the single
41.5 Ben Stokes to Deewana Mastana, 1, 130.37kph, B Stokes puts his back into this delivery. Short length just outside off stump. Excellent timing from D Mastana as he plays a leg glance. That is an excellent call by D Mastana. One run
41.6 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 3, 131.22kph, B Stokes flings this through at decent pace. Short length just outside off stump. A De Villiers pushes hard. They run three
End of over 42 (4 runs) The Pindi Boyz 172 / 5 (RR: 4.10)
AB De Villiers 69* (83b 8x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 12-2-26-2
Deewana Mastana 1 (12b 0x4 0x6) Smbhayi 8-0-37-1
42.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=141431]AB de[/MENTION] Villiers, 4, 145.71kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] finds a hint of movement from a middle stump line. Not quite where A De Villiers intended it to go
42.2 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=141431]AB de[/MENTION] Villiers, 4, 146.76kph, short and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic backfoot defensive. Through long-off for four. Imperious
42.3 Smbhayi to AB De Villiers, 0, 144.56kph, Smbhayi is working up a good head of steam here. He finds a fraction of swing off the surface. Crunched through the off side. Well executed backfoot defensive. No run
42.4 Smbhayi to AB De Villiers, 1, 144.68kph, It seams away just off the straight. They take a single
42.5 Smbhayi to Deewana Mastana, 0, 143.49kph, Smbhayi hurls this through. Pitches just outside off and it swings in. D Mastana defends with a straight bat and he struck that too firmly to take the single
42.6 Smbhayi to Deewana Mastana, 0, 142.74kph, Pitches just outside off and it swings away. Defensively played. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
End of over 43 (9 runs) The Pindi Boyz 181 / 5 (RR: 4.21)
AB De Villiers 78* (87b 10x4 0x6) Smbhayi 9-0-46-1
Deewana Mastana 1 (14b 0x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 12-2-26-2
43.1 @Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 122.18kph, It seams in just off the straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic backfoot defensive. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A De Villiers rightly sends him back
43.2 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 130.00kph, good length just outside off stump. A De Villiers hangs on the back foot and blocks it
43.3 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 130.03kph, B Stokes puts his back into this delivery. A De Villiers plays it gently through the leg side. Not in the gap
43.4 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 0, 130.44kph, He finds a fraction of swing off the surface. A De Villiers plays an extravagant backfoot defensive. Glorious timing. Hit straight to the fielder at deep mid-off. No run
43.5 Ben Stokes to AB De Villiers, 1, 133.74kph, B Stokes flings this through at decent pace. Big movement through the air. A De Villiers puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
43.6 Ben Stokes to Deewana Mastana, 0, 133.95kph, D Mastana struggles to negotiate that one and just manages to get under it
End of over 44 (1 runs) The Pindi Boyz 182 / 5 (RR: 4.14)
AB De Villiers 79* (92b 10x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 13-2-27-2
Deewana Mastana 1 (15b 0x4 0x6) Smbhayi 9-0-46-1

Good comeback boys.

Hopefully we can get around 200 for 4-5 down and then diamonds will do their job :)

De Villiers doing what he does best

Good going but I shouldn't have got out. Hopefully I can score in 2nd innings.

Game hangs in the balance

44.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=141431]AB de[/MENTION] Villiers, OUT, 148.71kph, [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] hurls this through. A De Villiers was in no position to play that stroke. This ball is lofted straight down the throat of the fielder at mid-wicket
AB De Villiers c TeymurBlake b Geil 79 (126m 93b 10x4 0x6) SR: 84.95
The new batsman is Saj.
44.2 Geil to Saj, 0, 145.75kph, Geil maintains a middle stump line. Defensively played. No run
44.3 Geil to Saj, 0, 149.15kph, Defended off the back foot. Not in the gap
44.4 Geil to Saj, 0, 150.47kph, It seams away just off the straight. Saj goes back to defend it. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
44.5 Geil to Saj, 0, 148.37kph, short and straight. Saj goes on to the back foot and keeps it down. Saj struck that too firmly to take the single
44.6 Geil to Saj, 0, 144.11kph, That continues on straight. Defended off the back foot
End of over 45 (0 runs) The Pindi Boyz 182 / 6 (RR: 4.04)
Deewana Mastana 1* (15b 0x4 0x6) Geil 10-1-45-1
Saj 0 (5b 0x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 13-2-27-2
silentkiller187 will start a new spell.
45.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to Deewana Mastana, 0, 66.91kph, [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] tosses this one up to D Mastana. Breaks away from just off the straight. D Mastana hangs on the back foot and blocks it and he struck that too firmly to take the single
45.2 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to Deewana Mastana, NO BALL, 61.24kph, Excellent timing from D Mastana as he plays a backfoot defensive. One more to the total
45.2 (21) silentkiller187 to Saj, 0, 60.01kph, silentkiller187 tosses this one up to Saj. Short ball! Saj ducks under it
45.3 (31) silentkiller187 to Saj, 0, 61.73kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Saj hangs on the back foot and blocks it
45.4 (41) silentkiller187 to Saj, 0, 60.02kph, The leggie now and it turns away from the batsman. Defensively played. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
45.5 (51) silentkiller187 to Saj, 1, 76.92kph, silentkiller187 pushes this one through slightly quicker. Saj plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. That is an excellent call by Saj. One run
45.6 (61) silentkiller187 to Deewana Mastana, 0, 62.94kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. D Mastana goes on to the back foot and keeps it down
End of over 46 (3 runs) The Pindi Boyz 185 / 6 (RR: 4.02)
Saj 1* (9b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 14-0-66-2
Deewana Mastana 2 (18b 0x4 0x6) Geil 10-1-45-1
46.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to Saj, 1b, 143.08kph, Pitches on middle and it seams away. Saj swishes at this one and misses. One more to the total
46.2 Geil to Deewana Mastana, 0, 146.64kph, Geil is working up a good head of steam here. Defensively played. No run
46.3 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION], 4, 149.89kph, He finds a fraction of movement off the surface. Spanked through the off side. Great backfoot defensive. The ball beats the fielder and the outfield does the rest. Four more
46.4 Geil to Deewana Mastana, 0, 147.76kph, Geil maintains a tight line on middle. D Mastana goes on to the back foot and keeps it down
46.5 Geil to Deewana Mastana, 1, 142.85kph, D Mastana plays it gently through the off side. That is a comfortable single
46.6 Geil to Saj, 0, 145.64kph, Geil is working up a good head of steam here. Saj goes back to defend it. Is quick to cut off the single
End of over 47 (6 runs) The Pindi Boyz 191 / 6 (RR: 4.06)
Deewana Mastana 7* (22b 1x4 0x6) Geil 11-1-50-1
Saj 1 (11b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 14-0-66-2
47.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to Deewana Mastana, 0, 73.50kph, D Mastana defends with a straight bat
47.2 silentkiller187 to Deewana Mastana, 0, 60.00kph, silentkiller187 gets this one to grip and turn. D Mastana gets behind the ball and blocks it. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
47.3 silentkiller187 to Deewana Mastana, 1, 72.12kph, D Mastana backfoot defensives but can't time it properly. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
47.4 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION], 4, 60.49kph, The straight one now. Excellent timing from [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION] as he plays a backfoot defensive. Not quite where [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION] intended it to go
47.5 silentkiller187 to Saj, 1, 85.08kph, silentkiller187 fires in a quicker one. Silentkiller187 gets this one to grip and turn. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
47.6 silentkiller187 to Deewana Mastana, 0, 72.40kph, Defensive stroke. D Mastana's technique had to be good to play that one. No runs taken
End of over 48 (6 runs) The Pindi Boyz 197 / 6 (RR: 4.10)
Saj 6* (13b 1x4 0x6) silentkiller187 15-0-72-2
Deewana Mastana 8 (26b 1x4 0x6) Geil 11-1-50-1
48.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to Saj, 1, 144.17kph, Saj plays a punchy cover drive. Single taken
48.2 Geil to Deewana Mastana, 1, 149.59kph, Geil maintains a middle stump line. D Mastana swats this one. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
48.3 Geil to Saj, 0, 146.81kph, Saj defends with a straight bat. No runs taken
48.4 Geil to Saj, 1, 145.37kph, Geil hits a short length just outside off. Saj puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more to the total
48.5 Geil to Deewana Mastana, 0, 141.16kph, D Mastana goes back to defend it. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
48.6 Geil to Deewana Mastana, 2, 144.11kph, Geil finds a hint of movement from a middle stump line. Excellent timing from D Mastana as he plays a backfoot defensive. Two more added to the total
End of over 49 (5 runs) The Pindi Boyz 202 / 6 (RR: 4.12)
Saj 8* (16b 1x4 0x6) Geil 12-1-55-1
Deewana Mastana 11 (29b 1x4 0x6) silentkiller187 15-0-72-2
49.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to Saj, 0, 61.60kph, [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] gives this one some air. Short length outside off stump. Saj hangs on the back foot and blocks it. Not in the gap
49.2 silentkiller187 to Saj, 0, 64.83kph, silentkiller187 floats a delivery to Saj. Saj defends with a straight bat
49.3 silentkiller187 to Saj, 1, 61.72kph, short length outside off stump. The batsmen only take one
49.4 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION], 4, 61.76kph, [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] gets this one to grip and turn. Well-timed backfoot defensive there. The ball races away for a boundary
49.5 silentkiller187 to Deewana Mastana, 0, 60.00kph, Defensively played. Is quick to cut off the single
49.6 silentkiller187 to Deewana Mastana, 0, 74.17kph, silentkiller187 gives this one some air. Excellent timing from D Mastana as he plays a backfoot defensive. No run
End of over 50 (5 runs) The Pindi Boyz 207 / 6 (RR: 4.14)
Saj 9* (19b 1x4 0x6) silentkiller187 16-0-77-2
Deewana Mastana 15 (32b 2x4 0x6) Geil 12-1-55-1
50.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to Saj, 1, 143.51kph, [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] is working up a good head of steam here. [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] hits a short length on middle. Saj backfoot defensives but can't time it properly. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
50.2 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION], 4, 145.64kph, short length just outside off stump. Spanked through the off side. Great backfoot defensive. Not quite where D Mastana intended it to go
50.3 Geil to Deewana Mastana, 0, 146.75kph, Geil is working up a good head of steam here. A hint of movement away. Defensively played. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. D Mastana rightly sends him back
50.4 Geil to Deewana Mastana, 0, 141.78kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic backfoot defensive. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. D Mastana rightly sends him back
50.5 Geil to Deewana Mastana, 0, 140.95kph, D Mastana defends with a straight bat. Not in the gap
50.6 Geil to Deewana Mastana, 0, 142.53kph, That one goes on straight. D Mastana backfoot defensives but doesn't time it at all. Is quick to cut off the single
End of over 51 (5 runs) The Pindi Boyz 212 / 6 (RR: 4.16)
Saj 10* (20b 1x4 0x6) Geil 13-1-60-1
Deewana Mastana 19 (37b 3x4 0x6) silentkiller187 16-0-77-2
51.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION], 4, 62.81kph, Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cover drive. No need to run for that. Four runs
51.2 silentkiller187 to Saj, 0, 63.68kph, silentkiller187 floats a delivery to Saj. Saj hangs on the back foot and blocks it
51.3 silentkiller187 to Saj, 0, 60.17kph, Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. Saj played that with soft hands. Is quick to cut off the single
51.4 silentkiller187 to Saj, 2, 63.16kph, Crunched through the off side. Well executed cover drive. Saj takes a couple of runs
51.5 silentkiller187 to Saj, 0, 70.31kph, silentkiller187 gives this one some air. Saj gets behind the ball and blocks it. No run
51.6 silentkiller187 to Saj, 0, 65.35kph, silentkiller187 tosses this one up to Saj. He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Defended off the back foot
End of over 52 (6 runs) The Pindi Boyz 218 / 6 (RR: 4.19)
Deewana Mastana 19* (37b 3x4 0x6) silentkiller187 17-0-83-2
Saj 16 (26b 2x4 0x6) Geil 13-1-60-1
52.1 @Ben Stokes to Deewana Mastana, 1, 130.51kph, B Stokes is working up a decent pace here. Big swing from the seamer. Spanked through the off side. Great backfoot defensive. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
52.2 Ben Stokes to Saj, 0, 120.25kph, short length just outside off stump
52.3 Ben Stokes to Saj, 1, 134.34kph, B Stokes puts his back into this delivery. Short and straight. Saj plays it gently through the off side. Saj trots through for the single
52.4 @Ben Stokes to Deewana Mastana, NO BALL, 130.10kph, short length just outside off stump. D Mastana puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more
52.4 (41) Ben Stokes to Saj, 0, 130.29kph, Big swing from the seamer. Saj goes back to defend it. No run
52.5 (51) Ben Stokes to Saj, 0, 135.97kph, B Stokes is working up a decent pace here. Short length just outside off stump. Saj gets behind the ball and blocks it. No run
52.6 (61) Ben Stokes to Saj, 0, 119.03kph, No great pace there from B Stokes. Short length just outside off stump. Saj hangs on the back foot and blocks it. Not in the gap
End of over 53 (4 runs) The Pindi Boyz 222 / 6 (RR: 4.19)
Deewana Mastana 21* (39b 3x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 14-2-31-2
Saj 17 (31b 2x4 0x6) silentkiller187 17-0-83-2
53.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to Deewana Mastana, 0, 60.16kph, [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] tosses this one up to D Mastana. That one goes on straight with the arm. Defended off the back foot. No runs taken
53.2 silentkiller187 to Deewana Mastana, 1, 60.02kph, silentkiller187 gives this one some air. Easy single to be had there
53.3 silentkiller187 to Saj, 0, 61.30kph, silentkiller187 floats a delivery to Saj. Not finding much turn off this surface. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. Saj rightly sends him back
53.4 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION], 4, 64.16kph, A hint of turn away from. Well-timed backfoot defensive there. No need to run for that. Four runs
53.5 silentkiller187 to Saj, 1, 71.82kph, Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. Saj plays a punchy cover drive. One more
53.6 silentkiller187 to Deewana Mastana, 0, 65.71kph, silentkiller187 tosses this one up to D Mastana. Aggressive backfoot defensive from D Mastana. No runs taken
End of over 54 (6 runs) The Pindi Boyz 228 / 6 (RR: 4.22)
Saj 22* (34b 3x4 0x6) silentkiller187 18-0-89-2
Deewana Mastana 22 (42b 3x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 14-2-31-2
54.1 @Ben Stokes to Saj, NO BALL, 136.80kph, good length just outside off stump. Saj cover drives but can't time it properly. That is a comfortable single
54.1 (11) @Ben Stokes to [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION], OUT, 122.00kph, B Stokes is struggling to find much pace off this surface. D Mastana played that with soft hands. Silentkiller187 is after it and takes a spectacular catch!
Deewana Mastana c silentkiller187 b B Stokes 22 (78m 43b 3x4 0x6) SR: 51.16
The new batsman is Major.
54.2 (21) Ben Stokes to Major, 0, 119.28kph, B Stokes ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Defensive stroke. Major's technique had to be good to play that one
54.3 (31) Ben Stokes to Major, 0, 130.85kph, B Stokes bowls this gun-barrel straight. Defensively played. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
54.4 (41) Ben Stokes to Major, 0, 136.08kph, short length outside off stump. Major goes back to defend it. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
54.5 (51) Ben Stokes to Major, 0, 130.84kph, Major plays that one with the full face of the bat. No run
54.6 (61) Ben Stokes to Major, 0, 119.29kph, B Stokes ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Major plays that one with the full face of the bat. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. Major rightly sends him back
End of over 55 (2 runs) The Pindi Boyz 230 / 7 (RR: 4.18)
Saj 23* (35b 3x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 15-2-33-3
Major 0 (5b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 18-0-89-2
55.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to Saj, 0, 64.65kph, [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] gives this one some air. The leggie now and it turns away from the batsman. Saj plays an extravagant backfoot defensive. Glorious timing. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
55.2 silentkiller187 to Saj, 0, 60.87kph, silentkiller187 floats a delivery to Saj. Saj gets behind the ball and blocks it. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
55.3 silentkiller187 to Saj, 0, 62.44kph, Saj defends with a straight bat. No runs taken
55.4 silentkiller187 to Saj, 0, 61.27kph, A hint of turn away from. No run
55.5 silentkiller187 to Saj, 1, 60.04kph, Crunched through the off side. Well executed cover drive. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
55.6 silentkiller187 to Major, 0, 62.12kph, Short ball! Major ducks under it
End of over 56 (1 runs) The Pindi Boyz 231 / 7 (RR: 4.13)
Saj 24* (40b 3x4 0x6) silentkiller187 19-0-90-2
Major 0 (6b 0x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 15-2-33-3
56.1 @Ben Stokes to Saj, 1, 130.77kph, B Stokes puts his back into this delivery. Not much movement from this surface. Saj pushes this ball through the off side. That is an excellent call by Saj. One run
56.2 Ben Stokes to Major, 0, 123.59kph, It jags in just off the straight. Defensive shot. The full face of the blade was presented there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. Major rightly sends him back
56.3 Ben Stokes to Major, 0, 130.38kph, Defensive stroke. Major's technique had to be good to play that one. Not in the gap
56.4 Ben Stokes to Major, 0, 130.00kph, B Stokes hits a short length on middle. Major hangs on the back foot and blocks it. No runs taken
56.5 Ben Stokes to Major, 0, 130.08kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. Defensive stroke. Major's technique had to be good to play that one
56.6 Ben Stokes to Major, 0, 132.45kph, B Stokes puts his back into this delivery. Short length on middle stump. Defensive stroke. Major's technique had to be good to play that one
End of over 57 (1 runs) The Pindi Boyz 232 / 7 (RR: 4.07)
Saj 25* (41b 3x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 16-2-34-3
Major 0 (11b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 19-0-90-2
57.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION], 6, 68.01kph, [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] tosses this one up to [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION]. [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION] swats this one. Shouts of "catch it" but can only look on as the ball clears the ropes
57.2 silentkiller187 to Saj, 0, 61.08kph, Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. Saj goes on to the back foot and keeps it down. No runs taken
57.3 silentkiller187 to Saj, 1, 63.45kph, Well-timed cover drive there. One more to the total
57.4 silentkiller187 to Major, 0, 60.91kph, Gentle leggie turns into the batsman. Defended off the back foot
57.5 silentkiller187 to Major, 1b, 60.00kph, silentkiller187 floats a delivery to Major. Full length outside off stump. Major misses it completely. One more to the total
57.6 silentkiller187 to Saj, 0, 70.47kph, Saj strides forward and blocks. No run
End of over 58 (8 runs) The Pindi Boyz 240 / 7 (RR: 4.14)
Major 0* (13b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 20-0-97-2
Saj 32 (45b 3x4 1x6) Ben Stokes 16-2-34-3
58.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to Major, 0, 144.97kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] is working up a good head of steam here. A hint of swing away. Defensively played. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
58.2 Smbhayi to Major, 0, 149.90kph, Major gets behind the ball and blocks it. No run
58.3 Smbhayi to Major, 0, 151.49kph, Smbhayi is working up a good head of steam here. Major strides forward and blocks. No run
58.4 Smbhayi to Major, 0, 151.45kph, Major plays that one with the full face of the bat. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
58.5 Smbhayi to Major, 0, 151.41kph, Smbhayi is working up a good head of steam here. Textbook example of a forward defensive there. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
58.6 Smbhayi to Major, 0, 146.19kph, Smbhayi hurls this through. A hint of movement in. Defensive stroke. Major's technique had to be good to play that one. Major struck that too firmly to take the single
End of over 59 (0 runs) The Pindi Boyz 240 / 7 (RR: 4.07)
Saj 32* (45b 3x4 1x6) Smbhayi 10-1-46-1
Major 0 (19b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 20-0-97-2
59.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to Saj, 2, 60.00kph, A hint of turn away from. Crunched through the off side. Well executed backfoot defensive. The ball beats the infielder and the batsmen run a couple
59.2 silentkiller187 to Saj, 1, 60.00kph, silentkiller187 gives this one some air. Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. Easy single to be had there
59.3 silentkiller187 to Major, 0, 60.00kph, silentkiller187 gives this one some air. Major hangs on the back foot and blocks it. Major struck that too firmly to take the single
59.4 silentkiller187 to Major, 0, 74.96kph, silentkiller187 tosses this one up to Major. Defensively played. No run
59.5 silentkiller187 to Major, 1, 61.14kph, silentkiller187 floats a delivery to Major. Gentle leggie turns into the batsman. Major plays it gently through the leg side. That is an excellent call by Major. One run
59.6 silentkiller187 to Saj, 2, 61.80kph, short length outside off stump. Two more runs
End of over 60 (6 runs) The Pindi Boyz 246 / 7 (RR: 4.10)
Major 1* (22b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 21-0-103-2
Saj 37 (48b 3x4 1x6) Smbhayi 10-1-46-1
Umpires call time. That's tea.

Didn't think this was going to start tonight as there was a massive delay to start the games.

Oh well we lost 5 wickets for under 200 not that good.

But need to get 2 partnerships and get upto 330 and we should be in a decent position.

60.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to Major, 0, 150.56kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] hurls this through. [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] maintains a middle stump line. Major defends with a straight bat. No runs taken
60.2 Smbhayi to Major, 0, 150.02kph, Smbhayi hurls this through. Short length outside off stump. Defended off the back foot. Not in the gap
60.3 Smbhayi to Major, 0, 146.89kph, That continues on straight. Defended off the back foot. Not in the gap
60.4 Smbhayi to Major, 0, 146.56kph, Smbhayi hurls this through. Smbhayi maintains a middle stump line. Major defends with a straight bat. Major struck that too firmly to take the single
60.5 Smbhayi to Major, 0, 147.35kph, Spanked through the off side. Great backfoot defensive. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. Major rightly sends him back
60.6 Smbhayi to Major, 0, 142.73kph, Smbhayi pitches that one just outside leg. Defensive shot. The full face of the blade was presented there. No run
End of over 61 (0 runs) The Pindi Boyz 246 / 7 (RR: 4.03)
Saj 37* (48b 3x4 1x6) Smbhayi 11-2-46-1
Major 1 (28b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 21-0-103-2
61.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to Saj, 1, 61.34kph, [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] gets this one to grip and turn. Saj plays it gently through the off side. One more
61.2 silentkiller187 to Major, 0, 63.30kph, Major plays that one with the full face of the bat. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
61.3 silentkiller187 to Major, 0, 61.77kph, A hint of turn into. Major goes back to defend it. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
61.4 silentkiller187 to Major, 1, 68.78kph, Major swats this one. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
61.5 silentkiller187 to Saj, 3, 69.53kph, silentkiller187 floats a delivery to Saj. Silentkiller187 gets this one to grip and turn. Saj plays an extravagant backfoot defensive. Glorious timing. They run the first two hard
61.6 silentkiller187 to Major, 0, 62.13kph, Major plays that one with the full face of the bat. Is quick to cut off the single
End of over 62 (5 runs) The Pindi Boyz 251 / 7 (RR: 4.05)
Saj 41* (50b 3x4 1x6) silentkiller187 22-0-108-2
Major 2 (32b 0x4 0x6) Smbhayi 11-2-46-1
62.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to Saj, 1, 147.32kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] pitches that one outside off. One more to the total
62.2 Smbhayi to Major, 1, 145.63kph, Major plays it gently through the off side. That is an excellent call by Major. One run
62.3 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION], 4, 147.54kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] hits a short length outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed backfoot defensive. Excellent timing and placement. Four
62.4 Smbhayi to Saj, 1, 144.71kph, Saj trots through for the single
62.5 Smbhayi to Major, 0, 143.61kph, Smbhayi is working up a good head of steam here. Good length outside off stump. Major goes back to defend it. Is quick to cut off the single
62.6 Smbhayi to Major, 0, 147.43kph, Smbhayi hurls this through. No runs taken
End of over 63 (7 runs) The Pindi Boyz 258 / 7 (RR: 4.10)
Saj 47* (53b 4x4 1x6) Smbhayi 12-2-53-1
Major 3 (35b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 22-0-108-2
63.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to Saj, 0, 61.44kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Excellent timing from Saj as he plays a backfoot defensive. Not in the gap
63.2 silentkiller187 to Saj, 0, 81.84kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. Saj backfoot defensives but can't time it properly. Saj struck that too firmly to take the single
63.3 silentkiller187 to Saj, 2, 60.37kph, The leggie now and it turns away from the batsman. Excellent timing from Saj as he plays a backfoot defensive. The initial call is two - the batsmen make it quite easily in the end
63.4 silentkiller187 to Saj, 0, 61.35kph, Saj goes on to the back foot and keeps it down. Not in the gap
63.5 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION], 4, 66.71kph, The leggie now and it turns away from the batsman. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
That's Saj's 50! Well played.
63.6 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION], 4, 60.00kph, short length outside off stump. That went to the boundary in a flash
End of over 64 (10 runs) The Pindi Boyz 268 / 7 (RR: 4.19)
Major 3* (35b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 23-0-118-2
Saj 57 (59b 6x4 1x6) Smbhayi 12-2-53-1
64.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to Major, 0, 143.06kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] is working up a good head of steam here. [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] maintains a tight line just outside leg. Major plays that one with the full face of the bat. Is quick to cut off the single
64.2 Smbhayi to Major, 0, 148.55kph, Not much movement from this surface. Major gets behind the ball and blocks it. No run
64.3 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION], OUT, 148.96kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] is working up a good head of steam here. [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] hits a short length outside off. [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] played that with soft hands. That is a very close shout. Looks good from our vantage point and, yes, he has to go
Major lbw Smbhayi 3 (38m 38b 0x4 0x6) SR: 7.89
The new batsman is MenInG.
64.4 Smbhayi to MenInG, 0, 147.37kph, Smbhayi maintains an off stump line. Defensively played. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
64.5 Smbhayi to MenInG, 0, 143.49kph, Smbhayi maintains an off stump line. Defensively played. No run
64.6 Smbhayi to MenInG, 0, 143.54kph, short and straight. MenInG plays that one with the full face of the bat. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-on. No run
End of over 65 (0 runs) The Pindi Boyz 268 / 8 (RR: 4.12)
Saj 57* (59b 6x4 1x6) Smbhayi 13-3-53-2
MenInG 0 (3b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 23-0-118-2
65.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION], 4, 72.47kph, That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
Three in a row! This is some quality batting from Saj.
65.2 silentkiller187 to Saj, 1, 60.86kph, silentkiller187 gives this one some air. He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Saj backfoot defensives but can't time it properly. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
65.3 silentkiller187 to MenInG, 0, 73.68kph, MenInG strides forward and blocks. No run
65.4 silentkiller187 to MenInG, 1, 61.55kph, The leggie now and it turns away from the batsman. Spanked through the leg side. Great leg glance. One more
65.5 silentkiller187 to Saj, 1, 60.19kph, Crunched through the off side. Well executed backfoot defensive. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
65.6 silentkiller187 to MenInG, 0, 70.71kph, silentkiller187 floats a delivery to MenInG. Defensive stroke. MenInG's technique had to be good to play that one. No runs taken
End of over 66 (7 runs) The Pindi Boyz 275 / 8 (RR: 4.17)
Saj 63* (62b 7x4 1x6) silentkiller187 24-0-125-2
MenInG 1 (6b 0x4 0x6) Smbhayi 13-3-53-2
66.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to Saj, 1, 142.51kph, That one goes on straight. The batsmen only take one
66.2 Geil to MenInG, 0, 145.89kph, He finds a fraction of movement off the surface. MenInG goes back to defend it. Is quick to cut off the single
66.3 Geil to MenInG, 0, 143.60kph, Geil pitches that one on middle. Bouncer! MenInG sways away
66.4 Geil to MenInG, 0, 148.45kph, short and straight. MenInG plays that one with the full face of the bat. No run
66.5 Geil to MenInG, 0, 149.53kph, He finds a fraction of swing off the surface. MenInG goes on to the back foot and keeps it down
66.6 Geil to MenInG, 0, 143.38kph, short and straight. MenInG goes on to the back foot and keeps it down
End of over 67 (1 runs) The Pindi Boyz 276 / 8 (RR: 4.12)
Saj 64* (63b 7x4 1x6) Geil 14-1-61-1
MenInG 1 (11b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 24-0-125-2
67.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to Saj, 0, 65.58kph, [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] tosses this one up to Saj. Full length just outside off stump. Saj backfoot defensives but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder at deep mid-off. No run
67.2 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION], 4, 71.72kph, [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] floats a delivery to [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION]. Breaks away from just off the straight. Spanked through the leg side. Great backfoot defensive. The ball races away for a boundary
67.3 silentkiller187 to Saj, 0, 73.96kph, silentkiller187 floats a delivery to Saj. The straight one now. Defensive stroke. Saj's technique had to be good to play that one. Not in the gap
67.4 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION], 4, 83.06kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. Breaks away from just off the straight. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed backfoot defensive. Through deep mid-on for four. Imperious
67.5 silentkiller187 to Saj, 1, 60.67kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. Excellent timing from Saj as he plays a backfoot defensive. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
67.6 silentkiller187 to MenInG, 0, 60.00kph, short length just outside off stump. Defensively played. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
End of over 68 (9 runs) The Pindi Boyz 285 / 8 (RR: 4.19)
Saj 73* (68b 9x4 1x6) silentkiller187 25-0-134-2
MenInG 1 (12b 0x4 0x6) Geil 14-1-61-1
68.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to Saj, 1, 150.04kph, [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. Well-timed cover drive there. Saj trots through for the single
68.2 Geil to MenInG, 0, 140.75kph, Geil is working up a good head of steam here. Geil hits a short length on middle. Defensive shot. The full face of the blade was presented there. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
68.3 Geil to MenInG, 0, 145.80kph, Geil maintains a leg stump line. Defensively played. No run
68.4 Geil to MenInG, 0, 144.40kph, Geil is working up a good head of steam here. Short length just outside leg stump. MenInG goes back to defend it. No run
68.5 Geil to MenInG, 0, 135.84kph, Geil hits a short length just outside off. MenInG hangs on the back foot and blocks it
68.6 Geil to MenInG, 0, 143.88kph, He finds a fraction of swing off the surface. MenInG defends with a straight bat
End of over 69 (1 runs) The Pindi Boyz 286 / 8 (RR: 4.14)
Saj 74* (69b 9x4 1x6) Geil 15-1-62-1
MenInG 1 (17b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 25-0-134-2
69.1 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to Saj, 0, 74.36kph, Saj plays an extravagant backfoot defensive. Glorious timing. Saj struck that too firmly to take the single
69.2 [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] to [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION], 4, 61.05kph, [MENTION=137868]silentkiller187[/MENTION] floats a delivery to [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION]. Not finding much turn off this surface. [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION] plays an extravagant backfoot defensive. Glorious timing. Very classy from [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION] - no stopping this one
69.3 silentkiller187 to Saj, 0, 69.44kph, Excellent timing from Saj as he plays a backfoot defensive
69.4 silentkiller187 to Saj, 2, 63.11kph, Spanked through the off side. Great backfoot defensive. Two more to the total
69.5 silentkiller187 to Saj, 0, 62.39kph, full length just outside off stump. Saj defends with a straight bat
69.6 silentkiller187 to Saj, 1, 61.44kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. Spanked through the off side. Great backfoot defensive. That is a comfortable single
End of over 70 (7 runs) The Pindi Boyz 293 / 8 (RR: 4.19)
Saj 81* (75b 10x4 1x6) silentkiller187 26-0-141-2
MenInG 1 (17b 0x4 0x6) Geil 15-1-62-1
70.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to Saj, 0, 146.57kph, [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. Saj plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. Saj rightly sends him back
70.2 Geil to Saj, 3, 140.80kph, Geil hurls this through. Geil finds a hint of swing from an off stump line. Saj plays an extravagant backfoot defensive. Glorious timing. That's an exceptional effort by in the deep. Saved a sure single there
70.3 Geil to MenInG, 0, 145.40kph, That one goes on straight. Defensive shot. The full face of the blade was presented there. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-on. No run
70.4 Geil to MenInG, 0, 139.93kph, Geil flings this through at decent pace. Wicket to wicket delivery. Defensive stroke. MenInG's technique had to be good to play that one. No runs taken
70.5 Geil to MenInG, 0, 140.81kph, Geil bowls this gun-barrel straight. MenInG defends with a straight bat. Not in the gap
70.6 Geil to MenInG, 0, 141.44kph, Geil pitches that one outside off. Defensive shot. The full face of the blade was presented there. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
End of over 71 (3 runs) The Pindi Boyz 296 / 8 (RR: 4.17)
Saj 84* (77b 10x4 1x6) Geil 16-1-65-1
MenInG 1 (21b 0x4 0x6) silentkiller187 26-0-141-2
71.1 @Ben Stokes to Saj, 0, 130.03kph, Big swing from the seamer. Saj puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No run
71.2 Ben Stokes to Saj, 0, 134.25kph, B Stokes puts his back into this delivery. Saj backfoot defensives but can't time it properly. No run
71.3 Ben Stokes to Saj, 0, 130.35kph, B Stokes puts his back into this delivery and he bowls this gun-barrel straight. Saj plays it gently through the off side. Not in the gap
71.4 Ben Stokes to Saj, 1, 122.17kph, B Stokes pushes this through at no great pace. He finds a fraction of movement off the surface. Aggressive leg glance from Saj. The batsmen only take one
71.5 Ben Stokes to MenInG, 0, 130.00kph, B Stokes ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Wicket to wicket delivery. Defensive stroke. MenInG's technique had to be good to play that one. Not in the gap
71.6 Ben Stokes to MenInG, 0, 118.30kph, B Stokes hits a short length just outside off. Defensive shot. The full face of the blade was presented there. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
End of over 72 (1 runs) The Pindi Boyz 297 / 8 (RR: 4.13)
Saj 85* (81b 10x4 1x6) Ben Stokes 17-2-35-3
MenInG 1 (23b 0x4 0x6) Geil 16-1-65-1
72.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to Saj, 0, 144.50kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] is working up a good head of steam here. Short length outside off stump. Saj goes back to defend it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. Saj rightly sends him back
72.2 Smbhayi to Saj, 1, 143.57kph, Smbhayi hurls this through. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cover drive. The batsmen only take one
72.3 Smbhayi to MenInG, 1, 148.24kph, Smbhayi bowls this gun-barrel straight. MenInG plays it gently through the off side. Easy single to be had there
72.4 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION], 4, 145.05kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] is working up a good head of steam here. [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] maintains a tight line outside off. No need to run for that. Four runs
72.5 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION], 4, 143.88kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] hits a good length just outside off. Well-timed cover drive there. The ball races away for a boundary
72.6 Smbhayi to Saj, 1, 141.00kph, Smbhayi is working up a good head of steam here. Smbhayi maintains a tight line outside off. Saj cover drives but can't time it properly. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
End of over 73 (11 runs) The Pindi Boyz 308 / 8 (RR: 4.22)
Saj 95* (86b 12x4 1x6) Smbhayi 14-3-64-2
MenInG 2 (24b 0x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 17-2-35-3
73.1 @Ben Stokes to Saj, 0, 131.58kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. Saj struggles to negotiate that one and just manages to get under it
73.2 Ben Stokes to Saj, 0, 130.71kph, That one goes on straight. Saj plays a punchy backfoot defensive
73.3 Ben Stokes to Saj, 0, 131.41kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. Saj plays a backfoot defensive, but can't time it properly. Is quick to cut off the single
73.4 Ben Stokes to Saj, 0, 119.44kph, B Stokes hits a short length just outside off. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. Saj rightly sends him back
73.5 Ben Stokes to Saj, 0, 130.25kph, B Stokes flings this through at decent pace and he hits a short length outside off. Saj plays a punchy backfoot defensive. Not in the gap
73.6 Ben Stokes to Saj, 0, 131.04kph, B Stokes flings this through at decent pace. Short and straight. Saj plays that one with the full face of the bat. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
End of over 74 (0 runs) The Pindi Boyz 308 / 8 (RR: 4.16)
MenInG 2* (24b 0x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 18-3-35-3
Saj 95 (92b 12x4 1x6) Smbhayi 14-3-64-2
74.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to MenInG, 0, 141.74kph, MenInG goes back to defend it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. MenInG rightly sends him back
74.2 Smbhayi to MenInG, 0, 141.18kph, It swings in just off the straight. Defensive shot. The full face of the blade was presented there. No run
74.3 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION], OUT, 140.05kph, [MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION] miscues a square drive. Oh dear, a lapse of concentration there by the batsman and it is an easy catch for [MENTION=134706]as-95[/MENTION]
MenInG c as-95 b Smbhayi 2 (40m 27b 0x4 0x6) SR: 7.41
The new batsman is Babu Bhaiya.
74.4 Smbhayi to Babu Bhaiya, 0, 140.07kph, Smbhayi maintains an off stump line. Defensively played. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. B Bhaiya rightly sends him back
74.5 Smbhayi to Babu Bhaiya, 0, 139.85kph, A hint of swing away. B Bhaiya plays that one with the full face of the bat. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
74.6 Smbhayi to Babu Bhaiya, 0, 139.93kph, Smbhayi puts his back into this delivery. Smbhayi maintains an off stump line. B Bhaiya defends with a straight bat. No runs taken
End of over 75 (0 runs) The Pindi Boyz 308 / 9 (RR: 4.11)
Saj 95* (92b 12x4 1x6) Smbhayi 15-4-64-3
Babu Bhaiya 0 (3b 0x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 18-3-35-3
75.1 @Ben Stokes to Saj, 2, 130.85kph, B Stokes pitches that one outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cover drive. Saj takes a couple of runs
75.2 @Ben Stokes to Saj, NO BALL, 130.00kph, B Stokes flings this through at decent pace and he bowls this gun-barrel straight. Saj plays it gently through the off side. They take a single
75.2 (21) Ben Stokes to Babu Bhaiya, 0, 130.42kph, B Stokes is working up a decent pace here. Short and straight. B Bhaiya goes on to the back foot and keeps it down. Not in the gap
75.3 (31) Ben Stokes to Babu Bhaiya, 0, 131.04kph, short length outside off stump. B Bhaiya goes back to defend it. Is quick to cut off the single
75.4 (41) Ben Stokes to Babu Bhaiya, 0, 130.19kph, B Stokes puts his back into this delivery. B Bhaiya goes back to defend it. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-on. No run
75.5 (51) Ben Stokes to Babu Bhaiya, 0, 130.34kph, short length outside off stump. B Bhaiya goes back to defend it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. B Bhaiya rightly sends him back
75.6 (61) Ben Stokes to Babu Bhaiya, 0, 130.03kph, B Stokes bowls this gun-barrel straight. Defensively played. No run
End of over 76 (4 runs) The Pindi Boyz 312 / 9 (RR: 4.11)
Saj 98* (94b 12x4 1x6) Ben Stokes 19-3-39-3
Babu Bhaiya 0 (8b 0x4 0x6) Smbhayi 15-4-64-3
76.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION], 4, 139.62kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] is working up a decent pace here. Short length outside off stump. Four runs
Saj brings up his hundred.
76.2 Smbhayi to Saj, 0, 145.56kph, good length just outside off stump. Saj puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No run
76.3 Smbhayi to Saj, 0, 140.47kph, A hint of swing in. Saj leg glances but can't time it properly. Not in the gap
76.4 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to Saj, NO BALL, 140.09kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] pitches that one outside off. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
76.4 (41) Smbhayi to Babu Bhaiya, 0, 140.67kph, Defensive stroke. B Bhaiya's technique had to be good to play that one and he struck that too firmly to take the single
76.5 (51) Smbhayi to Babu Bhaiya, 0, 142.97kph, B Bhaiya plays that one with the full face of the bat. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. B Bhaiya rightly sends him back
76.6 (61) Smbhayi to Babu Bhaiya, 0, 136.25kph, Smbhayi is working up a decent pace here. Smbhayi bowls this gun-barrel straight
End of over 77 (6 runs) The Pindi Boyz 318 / 9 (RR: 4.13)
Saj 103* (98b 13x4 1x6) Smbhayi 16-4-70-3
Babu Bhaiya 0 (11b 0x4 0x6) Ben Stokes 19-3-39-3

Didn't think this was going to start tonight as there was a massive delay to start the games.

Oh well we lost 5 wickets for under 200 not that good.

But need to get 2 partnerships and get upto 330 and we should be in a decent position.

Batting depth coming in really handy after the early loss of wickets.

300 would be a par score with all our bowlers being diamonds or boosts

Brilliant comeback this and spectacular century from [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION] bhai.

Not to forget we were 182/6 at one stage

Back