[RESULT] PPCL | FC Championship | Round 4 | The Pindi Boyz v Lightning Hawks CC

What a win for the Hawks!

Looking at my batting form, Doc and SD need to do this to me when I try to enter the locker room...

tenor.gif

:ibutt

Combined 87 runs by our 4 regular batsmen in 2 innings

Complete overhaul of batting order needed.

You've placed2 95 bat back-to-back, not a great move.. Also jibran bat at 8, there's not much bat left after him..

Wow!

Weren't these games supposed to be after Eid

As I said before would be better to know when these games are on to get max activity on here otherwise as I've missed this game entirely.

Last edited:
for once other batsman of hawks performing other than [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION] [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION]
[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] boosts made the difference and won the game for Hawks with Square Drive 106(97)

for once other batsman of hawks performing other than [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION] [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION]
[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] boosts made the difference and won the game for Hawks with Square Drive 106(97)

Don’t forget sir Richard Hadlee :salute

Great performance boys. Fantastic batting by the captain and the vice captain. Great win

Richard Hadlee you beast :afridi :hadlee

Very crucial away win. Glad that the boost worked and I finally got some tough runs. Hadlee though stole all the limelight - GOAT performance!

Once we crossed 300 we were always gonna be favourites on this track, but [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] and his boys didn't go down without a fight. Jibran and SA123 gave a scare in the end like they usually do.

Overall very satisfied with this win. Congrats to my boys, and commiserations to the Boyz :inzi

PB will be back with a bang, that's for sure. :gul

Back