[RESULT] PPCL | FC Championship | Round 7 | Lightning Hawks CC v The Pindi Boyz

Actually I think this result is probably the best for both teams. It ensures that both are still in the race and will give their best against Cannons (unless they lose somewhere along the way).

Cannons are on 135 points. Even if they get maximum of 22 points from their next home game they will be on 155 points.

Boys and Hawks then need to make sure to win their next 3 games (with 2 of them being away games) - it's very much possible!

this is very cruel and disappointing for Hawks and Boys, but we cannons still hope they fight back against us in our matches and not give up like others, hopefully someone will test us

this is very cruel and disappointing for Hawks and Boys, but we cannons still hope they fight back against us in our matches and not give up like others, hopefully someone will test us

Don't worry you'll face the full wrath of PB lineup.

Won't back down even if we're gonna end up 2nd :ik

Hakeem saab apni worst me bhi mene imran aur sanga ki wicket li .
Mere gutne tabah horahe hain in ambuja cement ki pitches par

Yes bro that match ensured we are still in it :salute

Unfortunately bro flat patches are the only way to get maximum bonus points :afaq

Actually I think this result is probably the best for both teams. It ensures that both are still in the race and will give their best against Cannons (unless they lose somewhere along the way).

Cannons are on 135 points. Even if they get maximum of 22 points from their next home game they will be on 155 points.

Boys and Hawks then need to make sure to win their next 3 games (with 2 of them being away games) - it's very much possible!

If top 3 win round 8 matches, then Bonus points difference of Home/Away, Batting+ Bowling is irrelevent. We will need 1 win from round 9 or 10 regardless of other results. or 2 draws in round 9 and 10. On Road pitches with 7 bats (3 super bats) + 1 Bat AR + 1 Pure AR and no diamond bowlers. That will ensure first 3 innings will consume 13+ sessions :))

Last edited:
1 run to win and 6 dots by [MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION] bhai before sunny bhai finishes the job :salute

[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION]
bhai bank record check karwao [MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION] ka

Bank khaali hai uski bro - yahan wahan se bohut paisay kama liye iss nalaik ne, par uski maheene ki salary rukwa deni hai iss performance ke baad :sanga

Still can't believe this was a tie. How were we unable to defend 471? :facepalm:

In fact it got to a point where they needed 5 from 2 wickets, so we should probably count the tie as a blessing too which shows how bad things are.

I know every team has had tied games, but it makes me wonder what could've been if our 2 ties were a win. Or even one of them :afaq

All down to Hawks vs Cannons and then PB vs Cannons, but I just don't see Cannons screwing it up after all the luck they've had.

Still can't believe this was a tie. How were we unable to defend 471? :facepalm:

In fact it got to a point where they needed 5 from 2 wickets, so we should probably count the tie as a blessing too which shows how bad things are.

I know every team has had tied games, but it makes me wonder what could've been if our 2 ties were a win. Or even one of them :afaq

All down to Hawks vs Cannons and then PB vs Cannons, but I just don't see Cannons screwing it up after all the luck they've had.

Tiegers wondering the same for our 3 ties :))) I think if even one had gone our way we would have poured all 15 boosts into FC

Back