[RESULT] PPCL | FC Championship | Round 2 | Lightning Hawks CC v Loose Cannons CC

Brilliant comeback by Loose Cannons. Just short by 8 runs.

Congrats [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION]

Well deserved. You guys might become home track bullies.

Thanks bro.

Filhaal toh ghar pe mar mar ke tie/win liya hai. :))

Congrats fellow Hawks. Not ideal but still happy to get over the line :afridi :lh

Commiserations [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] and co - dara diya tha aakhir mein toh :))

Good luck going forward!

Well played Hawks .
400 was chase able but 450+ was always going to be tough. Butt actually won the match for you guys.

How did it get so close? :danish

This is insane. They almost chased 450 :))

Nothing is safe on our ground.

Stokesy get MoM again and what a match for [MENTION=139354]TeymurBlake[/MENTION]
:salute

Butt playing a crucial innings for once looks good for the academy.

WOW. A lot happened in this game. Sorry Cannons could get us over the line. Congrats to the Hawks though.

andy bowled pretty well as well.

What a match for [MENTION=139354]TeymurBlake[/MENTION] though.

Congrats [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION]

Hard luck [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION]

Congrats [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION]

Hard luck [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION]

Thanks bro. Btw I feel like the nature of sim has changed. 400+ is being chased like it’s nothing :danish

Brilliant comeback by Loose Cannons. Just short by 8 runs.

Congrats [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION]

Well deserved. You guys might become home track bullies.

they are more of a FTB (Flat track Bullies)

Thanks. When are we going to face your dibbly dolly pies? :yuvi

[MENTION=139354]TeymurBlake[/MENTION] and stokes really showed why cannons are #ExtraMileDwellers, tough luck but we certainly fought till the very end

Congrats :salute Hawks [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] and [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] ,we know when we take it close Hawks gets tensed especially with those haunting memories of tie against Assassins, I guess this will stay with Haws through out the tournament

SD ka Adda is a nightmare for bowlers not gonna lie, I personally think the only type of bowlers who can bully the batsman on this pitch are Fast- Medium super bowlers or super or double boosted Fast medium all-rounders, other bowlers will take wickets but then also leak runs at fast rate

How [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] and [MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION] bat on bowling friendly pitches would be interesting to watch, good luck for your next match and we enjoyed the hospitality at SD ka ADDA and I also was surprised to see I have quite a lot of fan following at SD ka ADDA , thought their fans only follow their batsman , good to see they know their cricket, we cannons enjoyed playing at SD ka Adda and certainly with Hawks gave a thriller encounter

looking forward to our game against Assassins, they are certainly one of the favorites of this tournament, beating them at their own backyard will give us immense confidence going forward in to the tournament

[MENTION=139354]TeymurBlake[/MENTION] and stokes really showed why cannons are #ExtraMileDwellers, tough luck but we certainly fought till the very end

Congrats :salute Hawks [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] and [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] ,we know when we take it close Hawks gets tensed especially with those haunting memories of tie against Assassins, I guess this will stay with Haws through out the tournament

SD ka Adda is a nightmare for bowlers not gonna lie, I personally think the only type of bowlers who can bully the batsman on this pitch are Fast- Medium super bowlers or super or double boosted Fast medium all-rounders, other bowlers will take wickets but then also leak runs at fast rate

How [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] and [MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION] bat on bowling friendly pitches would be interesting to watch, good luck for your next match and we enjoyed the hospitality at SD ka ADDA and I also was surprised to see I have quite a lot of fan following at SD ka ADDA , thought their fans only follow their batsman , good to see they know their cricket, we cannons enjoyed playing at SD ka Adda and certainly with Hawks gave a thriller encounter

Thanks for your kind words. We wish you the best of luck for your future endeavors. :afridi

I still can’t believe you guys got this close to chasing 450 :))

Good luck for the next games. SD ka Adda is a batting paradise for sure :malik

How did it get so close? :danish

This is insane. They almost chased 450 :))

Nothing is safe on our ground.

Seems like at the end of this season. Most bowlers will request to dig their graves at SD ka ADA :jk:jk

Last edited:
Seems like at the end of this season. Most bowlers will request to dig their graves at SD ka ADA :jk:jk

Yes I am waiting for you to score a double century soon here :yk

Maybe we should go with Road in the next match :srt

Cheers bro.

Mubarak to you guys as well for chasing a mammoth total.

Pleasure having you over. Can't wait to visit your teekha mansion :afridi

Pleasure having you over. Can't wait to visit your teekha mansion :afridi

the same way our bowlers got terrorized on Flat SD ka ADDA pitch, we plan to terrorize your strong batting line up when u visit us at Spicy Mansion :riaz

the same way our bowlers got terrorized on Flat SD ka ADDA pitch, we plan to terrorize your strong batting line up when u visit us at Spicy Mansion :riaz

Our own bowlers are looking forward to the Theeki haweli. They don't like bowling here on these flat pitches :amir

Road won’t be a bad idea :yk2

I know right would be great for us batsmen what do you think [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION]?

And do you guys approve [MENTION=149506]andy0204[/MENTION] [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION]? :yk

I know right would be great for us batsmen what do you think [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION]?

And do you guys approve [MENTION=149506]andy0204[/MENTION] [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION]? :yk

Stats are just number :yk.

Bhai [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] maar daale ga mujhe :)))

I thought after a tie at Sd ka Adda against assassins, Hawks might go bold with road pitch against our bowling line up, Interesting thought this, any one of u or [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] or [MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION] would surely score a double ton on road

I thought after a tie at Sd ka Adda against assassins, Hawks might go bold with road pitch against our bowling line up, Interesting thought this, any one of u or [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] or [MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION] would surely score a double ton on road

Yes but so would our bowlers score a double hundred :yk

Bhai [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] maar daale ga mujhe :)))

Hell bent on killing our careers [MENTION=149506]andy0204[/MENTION] [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] has a personal agenda against fast bowlers we want justice :aag

Back