[RESULT] PPCL | FC Championship | Round 9 | Loose Cannons CC v Lightning Hawks CC

:))) Now I know why the tigers didn't waste any boosts on this :yk

Not really.

To rule our your chances with half the season remaining, and only 1 loss in the first half out if 5 games still makes no sense, to say the least. :))

In spite of getting unlucky here I am satisfied that at least we gave it our best and missed our by the thinnest of margins. We did all we could and didn't give up until the very end - which ironically is what cornered tigers are supposed to do, but the Cornered Tigers here didn't do that; we did :))

Not really.

To rule our your chances with half the season remaining, and only 1 loss in the first half out if 5 games still makes no sense, to say the least. :))

In spite of getting unlucky here I am satisfied that at least we gave it our best and missed our by the thinnest of margins. We did all we could and didn't give up until the very end - which ironically is what cornered tigers are supposed to do, but the Cornered Tigers here didn't do that; we did :))

So in other words we are the real cornered tigers? :)))

Not really.

Only 1 loss can be rewritten as only 1 win :danish

We definitely had a shot if we won 4/5 or 5/5 of the remaining games but even 3/5 would still have locked us at second or third place while 4/5 would put us tentatively between first and second.

If there was a QAE style final between 1st and 2nd, then we would have fought on in the hopes of 2nd place and wouldn’t have minded missing out by sitting at 3rd or 4th. Because at least it’s worth chasing.

Last edited:
Only 1 loss can be rewritten as only 1 win :danish

We definitely had a shot if we won 4/5 or 5/5 of the remaining games but even 3/5 would still have locked us at second or third place while 4/5 would put us tentatively between first and second.

If there was a QAE style final between 1st and 2nd, then we would have fought on in the hopes of 2nd place and wouldn’t have minded missing out by sitting at 3rd or 4th. Because at least it’s worth chasing.

Even if it took winning 4/5 games, it's still the most prized format. You oughta atleast try using boosts for the first 1-2 rounds and then if you lose, you can always give it up at that point.

But not even going for it and instead saving a grand total of 15 boosts for 5 T20s is unfathomable, especially after seeing how useless boosts have been in T20s. :danish

But not even going for it and instead saving a grand total of 15 boosts for 5 T20s is unfathomable, especially after seeing how useless boosts have been in T20s. :danish

I don’t want to generalize. We are confident in our strategies

Precisely :yk

Though we would've had a bigger claim of being the real Cornered Tigers had round 9 vs Cannons not been a tie, and then we beat the Assassins in round 10.

:afaq

You were in second place during mid season though, almost tied for first :p

Back