[RESULT] PPCL | One-Day Competition | Round 7 | Loose Cannons CC v Lightning Hawks CC

I think it has to do with points table. They want to drag PB down the table more than they want to drag CT down the table to open up a spot for themslves.

Tbh I still don't see the point in conserving boosts for T20s at all though :))

But to each their own. Hakeem saab has a plan in mind - time.will tell how successful it goes on to be. :butt

Assassins, MU and Tigers will remain top 3.

If Hawks lose 2 more (including 1 against Boyz) and we win 2 more (including 1 against Boyz) even then it may come to NRR.

Our plan is to go full strength against Boyz and then expect Boyz to beat Hawks.

4th position is a race between Hawks, Boyz and Cannons. Important matches are Hawks-Boyz and Cannons-Boyz.

Now come to the strategy which [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] thinks I am bad at :))

All other matches will be relevant for top 2 finish between CA,CT,MU. currently CT are some points behind top 2. If we give easy points to CT, they will narrow their gap from top 2 which in turn means all top 3 will have to use maximum boosts. This will mean only CT have extra boosts lefts for t20s.
:)) :))

If Hawks lose 2 more (including 1 against Boyz) and we win 2 more (including 1 against Boyz) even then it may come to NRR.

Our plan is to go full strength against Boyz and then expect Boyz to beat Hawks.

4th position is a race between Hawks, Boyz and Cannons. Important matches are Hawks-Boyz and Cannons-Boyz.

Now come to the strategy which [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] thinks I am bad at :))

All other matches will be relevant for top 2 finish between CA,CT,MU. currently CT are some points behind top 2. If we give easy points to CT, they will narrow their gap from top 2 which in turn means all top 3 will have to use maximum boosts. This will mean only CT have extra boosts lefts for t20s.

What a mastermind :))

Great tactician. :14:

:salute

Genius and I would have done the same in your position. One thing: I believe both of us are slaves to our plans :afridi we must reveal the intentions behind our chess moves like you have done so now or there is no applause for the genius :)))

Well played sir!

Well Hawks are only 2 points behind CT, so don't be so sure that CT will for sure end up in the top 3. If we win our next game and so does CT (due to you using only 1 boost), it could be a double whammy for Cannons :srt Top 4 in that case may totally be out of reach for you.

Back