[RESULT] PPCL | FC Championship | Round 6 | Loose Cannons CC v Cornered Tigers

even for T20 and One day?

Table topper ,at end of round 10, becomes FC champion. No knockouts.

for ODIs and T20s, top 4 teamd play semifinals ( 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3 ) and then final.

Finishing in top 4 is relevant only for ODI and T20 championship.

We have knockout matches for FC? I don’t think so.

so then the plan for tigers is to use three boosts for every five twenty20 matches and five one day matches remaining, that makes all the 30 boosts, so they are kind of giving themselves the best chance to enter knockout matches in one day and twenty20 matches though Twenty over cricket can backfire them if they plan to use three boosts for every T20 match as super batsmen/bowler tend to perform below par than the regular players, that"s a big gamble there

so then the plan for tigers is to use three boosts for every five twenty20 matches and five one day matches remaining, that makes all the 30 boosts, so they are kind of giving themselves the best chance to enter knockout matches in one day and twenty20 matches though Twenty over cricket can backfire them if they plan to use three boosts for every T20 match as super batsmen/bowler tend to perform below par than the regular players, that"s a big gamble there

Whatever, 30 boosts you can use ONLY for round matches. After that , All teams get equal boosts to use in knockouts.

Whatever, 30 boosts you can use ONLY for round matches. After that , All teams get equal boosts to use in knockouts.

yes but whats your opinion on using three boosts for every T20 match, I think a three boosts player team might be weaker than a two/one boosted T20 team.because maybe a less skilled player has more aggression so that automatically translates in regular player being more successful than super players, is it??

yes but whats your opinion on using three boosts for every T20 match, I think a three boosts player team might be weaker than a two/one boosted T20 team.because maybe a less skilled player has more aggression so that automatically translates in regular player being more successful than super players, is it??

You have a point but I'm not sure about it. This 3 vs 1 boosts is an unfamiliar territory.

Back