Rizzy Announces Expansion

King_Rizzy

PPCL Hall of Famer
Runs
PPCL Chairman King Rizzy today announced that he plans on expanding his portfolio in the sporting world. PPCL has had a successful first season, something Rizzy wants to replicate else where. He had the following to say:

King_Rizzy said:
PPCL Season 1 has been great, I'm sure Season 2 will be even better. However, I'm not here today to talk about something which will slot in nicely along side PPCL. I have been in talks with another party for some time now, and we have decided that we will launch a Football Version of PPCL. We are yet to decide on a name for the competition, but all I can say is get ready, because it's going to be off the hook.

When asked whom the other party was he had been talking to, Rizzy responded with:

King_Rizzy said:
It's someone I've known for a long time, but is new in these parts. His name is ibad17, he's done this before but not to a scale which we're expecting here. I have every confidence that our partnership will flourish and bring another successful competition to PakPassion.

If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to ask. Sign up thread will be coming within the next day or so.

PPCL Chairman King Rizzy today announced that he plans on expanding his portfolio in the sporting world. PPCL has had a successful first season, something Rizzy wants to replicate else where. He had the following to say:

When asked whom the other party was he had been talking to, Rizzy responded with:

If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to ask. Sign up thread will be coming within the next day or so.

PPFL?

:yk

Would it be like

someone is a striker, Midfielder, Keeper and so on?

I'm not entirely decided on that. We've run this on another forum before and what we did was we had real life players and forum members being a manager of a team consisting of those real life players.

If we run it how PPCL is, so forum members being the actual players, we'll need lots and lots members signing up. I don't see us getting as much sign ups as PPCL. At the moment I'm leaning more towards the managerial competition.

I'm not entirely decided on that. We've run this on another forum before and what we did was we had real life players and forum members being a manager of a team consisting of those real life players.

If we run it how PPCL is, so forum members being the actual players, we'll need lots and lots members signing up. I don't see us getting as much sign ups as PPCL. At the moment I'm leaning more towards the managerial competition.

Oh.

That would be good too

:)

Great idea, should be lots of interest, especially with the Euros going on.

PFA? Pakpassion Football Association?

^^^

Sounds good, but don't want people to get confused with the actual PFA. PPFA is a better option.

Not interested in football at all. I don't think so it will attract more posters than PPCL.

As you can see all the European Pakistanis are up for this but Pakistanis in the other continents where football/soccer isn't a big thing aren't looking forward to this. Ofcourse there are exceptions.

Wouldn't mind playing a sort of Football Manager 2012 on PakPassion :yk

Pakpassion football league. or pakpassion football competition. And the name of the board may be pakpassion football organization.

Also i want to add one thing that whoever signs up for this competition also need to hve some knowledge about football.

Please let PP members be the players, if you advertise it enough I'm sure many people will sign up.

Back