Sachin Tendulkar's son Arjun makes his IPL Debut in 2023

Arjun was only part of the U19 long duration games set up and was sent back home early as he was not in limited overs team. He is getting lucky with the selections because Indian think tank has been actively looking for left arm seamers, that is why they tried Barinder Sran and Khaleel Ahmed in the past.

It is becoming very difficult for Indian Management to find quality left arm seamers and seam bowling all rounders. Behind the scenes, work is in full swing to prepare for test championship.

I can see him be the next Irfan Pathan. He has everything. Finance, power, role model literally everything.

May be in cricket. But not in other sports. For example, an average NFL player here in ‘Murica has access to way better infrastructure and support system than any cricketer can ever imagine let alone Arjun Tendulkar.
Also you need to show results to succeed in any sports. Else your dad’s support wont matter much. Rohan Gavaskar and Stuart Binny are good examples.

Arjun still has bigger advantage than any NFL player and here is why.

#1. His competition are generally from less prolific background and don't have access to the luxury he has.
#2. He has wealth, can train without worrying about financial, family and commitments. Can't say the same about his competitions.
#3. We are nation of fame worshippers and people pleasers so wherever ever he goes every coach and selector will definitely give him the advantage
#4 His father can dedicate 24/7 on his mental strength and in game IQ.
#5 His mother is there for nutrition.
#6 Status

NFL might have better facilities but it is equally available to all talents. Same cannot be said for Cricket in subcontinent.

Amazing how he's a foot taller than his vertically challenged dad.

Has Arjun joined Mumbai Indians?Has Arjun joined Mumbai Indians?

Arjun Tendulkar, the son of India legend Sachin Tendulkar, sparked speculations of joining Mumbai Indians as he shared a post from UAE. The left-arm pacer can be seen enjoying his 'rest day' with the likes of Trent Boult, James Pattinson and other MI players. Tendulkar wasn't a part of the IPL 2020 auction and his post has surprised the fans.

Though it isn't the first time that he has been spotted in the MI camp, given that the tournament isn't taking place in India, many users are thinking that he has been signed up by the four-time champions.

Has he joined MI?

No. Arjun hasn't joined the Rohit Sharma-led side. He has travelled to UAE as a part of the net bowlers contingent. Every IPL franchise has been carrying a certain number of net bowlers with them and Arjun will be bowling to the MI's batsmen in the nets.

https://www.timesnownews.com/sports...lled-to-uae-with-rohit-sharma-led-side/652553

Has Arjun joined Mumbai Indians?Has Arjun joined Mumbai Indians?

Arjun Tendulkar, the son of India legend Sachin Tendulkar, sparked speculations of joining Mumbai Indians as he shared a post from UAE. The left-arm pacer can be seen enjoying his 'rest day' with the likes of Trent Boult, James Pattinson and other MI players. Tendulkar wasn't a part of the IPL 2020 auction and his post has surprised the fans.

Though it isn't the first time that he has been spotted in the MI camp, given that the tournament isn't taking place in India, many users are thinking that he has been signed up by the four-time champions.

Has he joined MI?

No. Arjun hasn't joined the Rohit Sharma-led side. He has travelled to UAE as a part of the net bowlers contingent. Every IPL franchise has been carrying a certain number of net bowlers with them and Arjun will be bowling to the MI's batsmen in the nets.

https://www.timesnownews.com/sports...lled-to-uae-with-rohit-sharma-led-side/652553

What a stupid article, hate this kind of journalism with clickbait titles

HAS ARJUN JOINED MUMBAI?????

nah he just a net bowler

If he is 20 years old already and still not selected for IPL or FC cricket despite all his privileges, he should try and find an alternative career.

What a stupid article, hate this kind of journalism with clickbait titles

HAS ARJUN JOINED MUMBAI?????

nah he just a net bowler

True. Indian media likes to spice up everything even if isnt even news.

Arjun still has bigger advantage than any NFL player and here is why.

#1. His competition are generally from less prolific background and don't have access to the luxury he has.
#2. He has wealth, can train without worrying about financial, family and commitments. Can't say the same about his competitions.
#3. We are nation of fame worshippers and people pleasers so wherever ever he goes every coach and selector will definitely give him the advantage
#4 His father can dedicate 24/7 on his mental strength and in game IQ.
#5 His mother is there for nutrition.
#6 Status

NFL might have better facilities but it is equally available to all talents. Same cannot be said for Cricket in subcontinent.

there is also something special about players who come from poor households and yet manage to reach the pinnacle of their respective sport. Never underestimate how tough some people can be. Sometimes it's also an advantage to not to be so privileged.

When you have everything handed to you, sometimes it's hard to be motivated to perform especially when you are from an affluent family. That's why most top fighters (just and example) come from poorer households.

Unfair on Imam. He is a test player. Arjun is a free(probably) net bowler for MI.

Imam-ul-Haq is not good enough to break into Pakistan's mediocre test team, so the analogy is a fitting in one.

With defending champions Mumbai Indians taking on Kolkata Knight Riders at the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium on Friday, a surprise face in the gallery was that of legend Sachin Tendulkar's son Arjun Tendulkar. The youngster is in UAE as part of MI's net-bowling unit.

Speaking to ANI, sources in the know of developments said that he has been working with the MI unit for the last three months and has been bowling to the players at the nets as well as working on his game under the watchful eyes of bowling coach Shane Bond and Director of Cricket Zaheer Khan.

"He has been with the team for the last three months as part of the net-bowling team and has been simultaneously working on his game under Zaheer and Bond's guidance. A very disciplined kid, he is keen to grab as much from not just working under the coaching staff, but also by bowling to the top quality batters in the team," the source said.

While Arjun was at the ground on Friday, his team didn't disappoint as they thrashed KKR by eight wickets in what was a one-sided affair, to say the least. If the likes of Rahul Chahar dominated with the ball, Quinton de Kock stole the show with the bat in hand.

Calling the effort of the boys clinical, skipper Rohit Sharma said: "It's special to chase and win, gives us plenty of confidence. We didn't chase a lot in the first half (of the tournament), think we were clinical with both bat and ball, the expected performance was there."

Proteas wicket-keeper de Kock hit an unbeaten 78 and put on 94 at the top with Rohit. The captain said he likes batting with the South African at the top of the innings.

"I prefer batting with him (de Kock), he's very straightforward, likes to take on the bowler from the word go -- but I usually like to assess the situation. Will let him play the way he wants to, don't want to put any pressure on him," he said.

Despite taking over the top spot in the points table, Rohit said the boys need to keep the foot on the pedal.

"This tournament is very funny, can't take the foot off the pedal at any time, we have seen teams lose at times. The guys are very hungry, they haven't played a lot over the last six months -- be it Ishan or Hardik, they want to play and they want to win," he said.

https://www.timesnownews.com/sports...-and-shane-bond-at-mumbai-indians-nets/668652

Picked by Mumbai Indians for 20 lacs INR.
The first Tendulkar to be bought on auction.
I hope he gets some games and the subcontinent fans let him be and play freely. One good thing in his favour is that he is a bowler so at least no pressure in that term. If he can bowl 135+ he will have bragging rights as Sachin himself wanted to be a pace bowler.

If he performs, no one will care.

He should use his name for his benefit and give no mind to those that accuse him of nepotism.

He can be Indian Sam Curran and use him in kiwi and English conditions.

wow did not realise that like ever. He is 1.91 m(6 feet 2 inches)
Looks like Arjun's height is inherited from his mother's side(she his Mother's background is half British & half Indian.)

[MENTION=132916]Junaids[/MENTION] will this extra height help him.

Sam Curran is pretty short, so wrong comparison.

Nepotism can only take you so far.Won't change his ability or performances

Don’t know a thing about his cricketing ability but if you’re not breaking into Ranjis at the age of 21; the train has most likely already passed you.

Where is he getting this height considering his genes. Or Is Sachin’s wife taller than Sachin lol?

Sachin has been feeding him his runs.

But yes, I’m p sure Sachin’s wife is taller than him or the same height at least iirc. Knew this Indian guy in high school who had short parents but he was 6’4” himself.

Indian fans may not like it, but it is pretty much of a nepotistic selection courtesy of Sachin's influence on MI setup. If Arjun was that good, he would have attracted a few other franchises as well.

Nepotism can only take you so far.Won't change his ability or performances

Nepotism has given him 20 lacs for now. Not that he needed it anyway.
This money for any young deserving player from an ordinary household would have been life changing.

Where is he getting this height considering his genes. Or Is Sachin’s wife taller than Sachin lol?

Depends on a lot of things I guess not just parents. My father is 6'2, uncles, brother and cousins are mostly well over 6 while I am a clear inch and a half shorter than 6. I was hyped to be the tallest one in the family in my teen as I grew massively between 12-14 and then it just stopped. Didn't grow an inch after 15. Now I am the guy who sits in the front in the family picture. :dw

He can be Indian Sam Curran and use him in kiwi and English conditions.

Depends on a lot of things I guess not just parents. My father is 6'2, uncles, brother and cousins are mostly well over 6 while I am a clear inch and a half shorter than 6. I was hyped to be the tallest one in the family in my teen as I grew massively between 12-14 and then it just stopped. Didn't grow an inch after 15. Now I am the guy who sits in the front in the family picture. :dw

Lol this is my life. I was like 5’8 in grade 6-7 and everyone was like I’ll be well over 6. But somehow it’s stopped at 5’10 or so
around grade 9-10. I legit didn’t grown an inch after I turned 15.

Last edited:

Height has little to do with the genes of your parents though, but more to do with the developmental and environmental factors. I'm sure this guy must have received the best nutrition that's available growing up, being the son of a millionaire cricketer.

Nepotism has given him 20 lacs for now. Not that he needed it anyway.
This money for any young deserving player from an ordinary household would have been life changing.

Not sure about his ability as bowler but some how his action looks really laborious as if he is carrying 50 kg backpack and gun on his head.

I guess if he is able to hit 130 with this action, may be he can up the speed with smoothening of action.

As he has loads of money he should be sent to IAN pont who is modern day bowling scientist, and coach in real sense.

Currently in short he is another birth of "Misbah as a tuk rule bowler"

Height has little to do with the genes of your parents though, but more to do with the developmental and environmental factors. I'm sure this guy must have received the best nutrition that's available growing up, being the son of a millionaire cricketer.

Little to do with genes seems to be an exaduration
But than I look at 5'5 dude churning out a 6'2 son and I get confused... :)

I mean surely there's something more to it it seems unatural

Maybe growth harmones?

.if there's a natural way I would love to know I'll be a milti-millionare with those secrets...

I think there's something fishy it just so weird!

That is simply not true. It doesn’t have ALL to do but genes have a lot to do with it.

Little to do with genes seems to be an exaduration
But than I look at 5'5 dude churning out a 6'2 son and I get confused... :)

I mean surely there's something more to it it seems unatural

Maybe growth harmones?

.if there's a natural way I would love to know I'll be a milti-millionare with those secrets...

I think there's something fishy it just so weird!

Genes are important but are not the sole defining factor, except in inherited conditions like say achondroplasia. Like I said, the nutrition of mother when she was pregnant, the nutrition that the child receives in the growing phase also play a major role. There have been studies showing first generation immigrants being taller than their immigrant parents on average due to better availability of nutrition, health care services, etc., in developed countries.

It's not uncommon to find children taller than their parents. Take Ishant for example in this picture...

images (1).jpg

I am myself a good 6-7 inches taller than my parents. I'm sure there are plenty of examples out there.

That is simply not true. It doesn’t have ALL to do but genes have a lot to do with it.

I perhaps worded my statement wrongly, apologies for the mistake. Genes do play an important factor but the developmental and environmental factors play a bigger role.

The average east asian was shorter than the average south asian about a century back. Now the average Japanese, Korean and Chinese person is taller than the average person you'll find in all of the south asian countries, while there isn't much difference between the height of an average south asian and the average Vietnamese or Filipino. What do you think is the major reason for that significant shift and disparity between the growth patterns in those east asian countries?

Last edited:
It would be interesting to see how Arjun develops - his daddy's connections and his recent tweets did get him the IPL contract but he could very well turn out to be Abhishiekh bachan of Indian cricket.

Exactly - see Danyal Zafar - hes short, around 5"6 even though he probably got better nutritiion than his brother Ali Z.

It all depends on whether Tendulkar Part 2 has the 'desire and hunger' to play the game at the highest level. This is what is usually lacking in these born with the golden spoon types. They are smug in their belief that they can go where they want with daddyji's influence. It's good that influence can connections can only get you so much, even in India. You can only take the horse to the water ....

I perhaps worded my statement wrongly, apologies for the mistake. Genes do play an important factor but the developmental and environmental factors play a bigger role.

The average east asian was shorter than the average south asian about a century back. Now the average Japanese, Korean and Chinese person is taller than the average person you'll find in all of the south asian countries, while there isn't much difference between the height of an average south asian and the average Vietnamese or Filipino. What do you think is the major reason for that significant shift and disparity between the growth patterns in those east asian countries?

Disagree. Genes play the biggest role, environmental factors play a role as well, but not as big as genes.

You said it yourself, a century ago people were shorter. That’s a time frame of 100 years. Not 30-50. Sachin wasn’t born in 1900. Environment is not going to take you to from 5’6 potentially to 6’0”+, at most if you got quality air, water, food and exercise it will add an extra inch or so, that’s it.

It is a mix of both. 6’0” in 1950-1960 was looked at as 6’4” range of what we call tall today. So environmental factors do play a part, yes. But you need the right genes to make use of this.

These aren’t my opinions either, there’s plenty of research out there that determine statistically 70-80% of your height is determine from genetics. It’s a bit of a lottery there as well because you can have tall parents and end up inheriting the height from a shorter ancestor, and also vice versa.

Last edited:

It takes many generations to go from 5'5" to 6'2". Usually doesn't happen in a single generation unless he has a growth hormone defect or something.

It takes many generations to go from 5'5" to 6'2". Usually doesn't happen in a single generation unless he has a growth hormone defect or something.

True. In this case though, sachins wife is half British and the men on her family's side are pretty tall. So Arjun gets his height from there

True. In this case though, sachins wife is half British and the men on her family's side are pretty tall. So Arjun gets his height from there

This is most likely the reason. She is only a couple of inches shorter than sachin so the men in her family must be fairly tall and Arjun Tendulkar must derive his height from that side and not Sachins side

Parents being short doesn't necessarily mean the 'tall gene' is not present, it could just be recessive and show up in the next generation. So, height of the grandparents/relatives etc would be a useful indicator in such cases.

Thread has been derailed. Its not uncommon for children be taller than parents. Grandparents height is often another factor/genes.

On topic, it is unlike Bollywood where the entire film can be produced by the famous father. Here, in cricket, Arjun must have some talent to even make it in Indian junior teams. Good for him, and its not nepotism...

On topic, it is unlike Bollywood where the entire film can be produced by the famous father. Here, in cricket, Arjun must have some talent to even make it in Indian junior teams. Good for him, and its not nepotism...

This is India. Politics exists everywhere, even in cricket.

Thread has been derailed. Its not uncommon for children be taller than parents. Grandparents height is often another factor/genes.

We aren't blind. This is clear nepotism. He just isn't good enough. If he was at least 135kph+ bowler then I would understand that he could be made better but he just has height. No pace and incredibly laborious action.

If MI play him then whole India will find the truth.

We aren't blind. This is clear nepotism. He just isn't good enough. If he was at least 135kph+ bowler then I would understand that he could be made better but he just has height. No pace and incredibly laborious action.

If MI play him then whole India will find the truth.

You do realize IPL has many average cricketers? So why just question Arjun?

In sport, you need and, have to constantly show some talent. And Arjun obviously has done that to his age. Now, was it due to training or natural talent, is debatable. But thats not that important...

You do realize IPL has many average cricketers? So why just question Arjun?

In sport, you need and, have to constantly show some talent. And Arjun obviously has done that to his age. Now, was it due to training or natural talent, is debatable. But thats not that important...

Please tell me a worse cricketer in IPL. We will discuss him too.

And Arjun has shown nothing. We have thousands of 2 bit cricketers like him. His daddy is just greatest Indian cricketer ever.

Arjun Tendulkar was picked up by Mumbai Indians for Rs 30 lakh in the mega auction but the 22-year-old did not get to play a single game in the recently-concluded season. There was buzz surrounding Arjun and many speculated that the youngster might make his debut in the latter half when Mumbai Indians were out of the playoffs race, but that was not to be. Now, Mumbai Indians bowling coach Shane Bond has said that Arjun still has some more work to "on his batting and fielding, particular".

"He's got some work to do. When you're playing for a team like Mumbai, making the squad is one thing but to make the playing XI is another. He still has a lot of hard work and development to do," Bond told a media outlet.

"The thing is, when you play at this level, there's a fine line between giving everyone a game, but also you have to earn your spot too. He still has some work to do on his batting and fielding in particular. Hopefully, he can make those progressions and earn a spot in the team," he added.

Arjun Tendulkar had been picked up by Mumbai Indians in the mega auction for Rs 30 lakh. In his career so far, Arjun has played just two T20s, managing to take two wickets at an average of 33.50.

He had made his T20 debut against Haryana while playing for Mumbai in January this year and his next T20 game came against Puducherry.

Earlier, Mumbai Indians had posted a video on their YouTube channel in which Arjun can be seen rattling the stumps of his teammate.

Mumbai Indians had finished IPL 2022 at the bottom of the points table

NDTV

Need to give Arjun a chance before calling for his head. I am seeing the next Brian Lara:108: The apple doesn't fall far from the tree:virat1

Last edited:
Arjun Tendulkar not getting a single game for Mumbai Indians left many fans disheartened. Arjun, who was picked by MI for ₹30 lakh at the IPL mega auction kept warming the bench the entire IPL 2022 season, despite MI getting eliminated early. From Hrithik Shokeen to Kumar Kartikeya, most of the youngsters got to represent the franchise, barring Arjun. MI bowling coach Shane Bond shared his thoughts on Arjun not getting a game this season, saying that the 22-year-old still needs to hone his skills.

Weighing in on the topic, former India captain, the legendary Kapil Dev said that Arjun will always feel a little extra pressure because of the surname he carries. The standards set by the great Sachin Tendulkar is not easy for any modern-day batter to match up to, let alone his son. Kapil feels Arjun should not be compared to his father and given his age, the youngster should be allowed to play and more importantly, enjoy his game.

"Why is everyone talking about him? Because he is Sachin Tendulkar's son. Let him play his own cricket and do not compare with Sachin. To have a Tendulkar name has perks and disadvantages as well. Don Bradman's son changed his name because he could not soak that kind of pressure. He removed the surname Bradman because everyone expected him to turn out like his father," Kapil said on Uncut.

Arjun, who has been with the MI squad for two seasons now but is yet to make his IPL debut, is relatively inexperienced. Arjun has featured in only two T20 games for Mumbai in the T20 Mumbai League. Although he has often been used as a net bowler with the Indian cricket team and has bowled to the likes of Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, even MS Dhoni and other stars. Kapil feels Arjun should not have to carry the pressure of expectations, and added that if he can be even half the player his father was, he would have done well for himself.

"Don't put pressure on Arjun. He is a young boy. Who are we to say anything to him when he has the great Sachin as his father? But I would still just like to tell him one thing… Go and enjoy yourself. No need to prove anything. If you can become even 50 percent like your father… there is nothing better. When the name Tendulkar comes up, our expectations rise because Sachin was such a great," mentioned the former India all-rounder.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cric...in-s-son-arjun-tendulkar-101654272610945.html

Arjun Tendulkar Slams Century On Ranji Trophy Debut, Emulates Father's Feat

Arjun Tendulkar slammed a century for Goa on his Ranji Trophy debut on Wednesday to emulate a feat achieved by his father, the legendary Sachin Tendulkar. Arjun, who shifted base to Goa from Mumbai to get more opportunities, scored his maiden first-class century on Day 2 of the match against Rajasthan. Playing at home, Goa were put in to bat by Rajasthan after winning the toss and the hosts suffered a couple of early blows.

Suyash Prabhudesai then shared a century stand with Snehal Kauthankar (59) to bring the innings back on track.

But a couple of further wickets brought Arjun on the crease and he along with Prabhudesai, took the Rajasthan attack to the cleaners.

Both Arjun and Suyash have struck centuries and took Goa to a strong position on Day 2 of the match.

Sachin Tendulkar too had scored a century on his Ranji Trophy debut in 1988, when he struck a century against Gujarat as a teenager.

He would go on to become the best batter of his generation in international cricket and holds the record for most runs in Test and ODIs and is also the only cricketer to have scored 100 international centuries.

Coming in to bat at number seven, Arjun was out for 120 at the Goa Cricket Association ground in Porvorim.

The left-hander slammed 16 fours and two sixes in his 207-ball knock.

Arjun made the India under-19 team and followed it up with a stint with Indian Premier League team Mumbai Indians, although he never made it off the bench.

He moved to Goa this season from Mumbai.

His father, who retired in 2013 after scoring 100 centuries, still enjoys god-like status in cricket-crazy India.

NDTV

We wil know what he is made of when he gets a few games in ipl. Until then all comments are irrelevant.

Didn't know Arjun was here in my city, will try to get some pics or videos if I can.

Just heard about this when I stumbled upon an article saying Yuvraj’s dad had been training him.

I’m a bit lost lol because I thought Arjun was a pacer, but it seems like he’s transitioned into batting? Would love some insight by Indian fans. Also does he have any potential at the intl level, I know it’s early days, but ofc people are gonna be interested considering whose son this is

Just heard about this when I stumbled upon an article saying Yuvraj’s dad had been training him.

I’m a bit lost lol because I thought Arjun was a pacer, but it seems like he’s transitioned into batting? Would love some insight by Indian fans. Also does he have any potential at the intl level, I know it’s early days, but ofc people are gonna be interested considering whose son this is

I don't think he is international level. In fact, he couldn't get into Mumbai Ranji team, which is the most successful Indian domestic side and generally the most difficult side to get into.

But that doesnt matter. He seems to have improved and has scored a 100 on merit. So well done to him. He should not be expected to become anything like his father.

He is still a fast bowler first. He bats down the order. Bowls slightly under 140k. His batting is a bonus at this point. Competition is tough in Mumbai. So he shifted to Goa where he will always be in the starting XI.

y1ZFw6r.png

Arjun Tendulkar will be Abhishek Bachchan of Indian cricket. No matter how good is he, he will always be compared with his father. :inti

Arjun Tendulkar will be Abhishek Bachchan of Indian cricket. No matter how good is he, he will always be compared with his father. :inti

Abhishek was actually a pretty poor actor in the first half of his career. If one is good they will survive in their field of life. If Arjun is actually good, loves the game and has a bit of luck then he should do well.

Big news: Arjun Tendulkar is set to make his IPL debut today...for Mumbai Indians in IPL 2023

Arjun Tendulkar, the son of legendary batter Sachin, made his Indian Premier League debut for Mumbai Indians in their five-wicket win over Kolkata Knight Riders.

Left-arm seamer Tendulkar conceded 17 runs in his two overs as Kolkata posted 185-6 following Venkatesh Iyer's superb 104 off just 51 balls.

Mumbai chased down their target of 186 with 14 balls to spare.

The Tendulkars are the first father-son duo to play in the IPL.

Arjun, 23, is mainly a bowler but hit a century on his first-class debut in December for Goa against Rajasthan in the Ranji Trophy.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Arjun, today you have taken another important step in your journey as a cricketer. As your father, someone who loves you and is passionate about the game, I know you will continue to give the game the respect it deserves and the game will love you back. (1/2) <a href="https://t.co/a0SVVW7EhT">pic.twitter.com/a0SVVW7EhT</a></p>— Sachin Tendulkar (@sachin_rt) <a href="https://twitter.com/sachin_rt/status/1647633498520559617?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 16, 2023</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Arjun, today you have taken another important step in your journey as a cricketer. As your father, someone who loves you and is passionate about the game, I know you will continue to give the game the respect it deserves and the game will love you back. (1/2) <a href="https://t.co/a0SVVW7EhT">pic.twitter.com/a0SVVW7EhT</a></p>— Sachin Tendulkar (@sachin_rt) <a href="https://twitter.com/sachin_rt/status/1647633498520559617?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 16, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Its safe to say that he wouldnt be playing if he wasnt the son of the legend. He would make a decent bowler in the Birmingham league

A lot of pressure on the lad. So much to live up to.

Can't be easy to be the son of a legend and play the same sport.

Back