Screaming Cat

sarmad709

Tape Ball Regular
Runs
Hi guys, equipment section was quite dull for last few days so decided to make this thread, had placed the order for a screaming cat series 2 professional grade bat, Julian sent it out today, and i hope to get it with in a week i guess or 2 weeks may be, so these days customs officers are quite active as far my experience is concerned, so fingers crossed and praying that they'd impose relatively less tax.....
btw i'd like to know your views about scats if you guys have experiences with it, as i heard great things about them and really excited to get my hands on it inshALLAH

Suppose to be the best hand made bat.Good luck.But not sure if the cost is justified.Guess $675 right.

Suppose to be the best hand made bat.Good luck.But not sure if the cost is justified.Guess $675 right.

yup thats correct! i mean the price, can tell whether it justifies with the price or not, once i use it.

Dear Admin... Can we have MS banned from PP... lol...
Mate would love to see them... again as I told you earlier if you ever wanted to gift bats... or sell it... gimme a yell.... :)

Dear Admin... Can we have MS banned from PP... lol...
Mate would love to see them... again as I told you earlier if you ever wanted to gift bats... or sell it... gimme a yell.... :)

hahahhaha........
any cntct details of u?

Hi guys, equipment section was quite dull for last few days so decided to make this thread, had placed the order for a screaming cat series 2 professional grade bat, Julian sent it out today, and i hope to get it with in a week i guess or 2 weeks may be, so these days customs officers are quite active as far my experience is concerned, so fingers crossed and praying that they'd impose relatively less tax.....
btw i'd like to know your views about scats if you guys have experiences with it, as i heard great things about them and really excited to get my hands on it inshALLAH

Got 2 of them, check-out my below posts about Scats :)

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=138729

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=145381

Back