Sharjeel Khan

Amazing knock !

I hope he has improved his fitness. Looked lethargic the last time I saw him in local T20 tournament.

I think it was lulloo bowlers but fantastic anyway, get him in t20 side instead of NJ

Should replace hafeez at the top

shame Hafeez is a good bowler. Apparantely Maqsood can bowl spin. I really hope this is true and if he is as good as Hafeez then kick Mohammad out of the team straight away and yeah replace him with SK. If Maqsood is an average bowler then he might have to replace NJ if he keeps failing

Sharjeel Khan with an average of 50+ and strike rate of 110 in Odi cricket, still waiting for his chance to play for Pakistan, while asad shafiq, hafeez, afridi, umar amin with midcore averages of 20s and strike rates of 60s and 70s playing in the team.

Time to unleash this beast, His batting is very stylish, Even if hes a hack, hes been consistant definately deserves a go, Bats with aggressiveness as that of Dhawan.

Time to unleash this beast, His batting is very stylish, Even if hes a hack, hes been consistant definately deserves a go, Bats with aggressiveness as that of Dhawan.

How sad that when after 4 years he started to fulfil your wishes and his potential He got into such a mess.

Abi tou sharjeel ne next 6 months mein smart hona tha, spinners k against game develop kerni thee, phir saari dunya k bowlers ko Gilchrist/Sehwag/Perere/Warner/Guptil/Sanath esque phaintaa lagana tha.

And this all happened :( :'(

Sharjeel Khan has already earned respectable enough money to survive quite well in Pakistan plus he is 5 years younger than Khalid Latif so He is keeping quiet and co-operating with Tribunal. Sharjeel knows that given the type of Explosive batsman He is, even if he gets banned for say 5 or even 7 years still He can play 5 to 7 years of T20 leagues and if he is fit enough than can make comeback to Pakistan Team even at that age. Still He can earn so much money from T20 Leagues before He turns 40. So sensible move from Sharjeel Khan while Khalid knows his limitations. Sharjeel will only hit SHC or SC if he is slapped life ban which is highly unlikely. Even if Sharjeel is punished with Life Ban SHC or SC will over turn it because of the recent examples of Amir, Asif & Salman. So for Sharjeel its " thanda mahol " for Khalid his financial, professional Career is on the Line.

How sad that when after 4 years he started to fulfil your wishes and his potential He got into such a mess.

Abi tou sharjeel ne next 6 months mein smart hona tha, spinners k against game develop kerni thee, phir saari dunya k bowlers ko Gilchrist/Sehwag/Perere/Warner/Guptil/Sanath esque phaintaa lagana tha.

And this all happened :( :'(

Sharjeel Khan has already earned respectable enough money to survive quite well in Pakistan plus he is 5 years younger than Khalid Latif so He is keeping quiet and co-operating with Tribunal. Sharjeel knows that given the type of Explosive batsman He is, even if he gets banned for say 5 or even 7 years still He can play 5 to 7 years of T20 leagues and if he is fit enough than can make comeback to Pakistan Team even at that age. Still He can earn so much money from T20 Leagues before He turns 40. So sensible move from Sharjeel Khan while Khalid knows his limitations. Sharjeel will only hit SHC or SC if he is slapped life ban which is highly unlikely. Even if Sharjeel is punished with Life Ban SHC or SC will over turn it because of the recent examples of Amir, Asif & Salman. So for Sharjeel its " thanda mahol " for Khalid his financial, professional Career is on the Line.

[MENTION=138980]TalentSpotterPk[/MENTION] I've backed Sharjeel like you backed Ahsan Ali. Right from 2010 when first time I saw Sharjeel play from there on.

It really hurts....I felt like crying when mess got deep

Sharjeel Khan has already earned respectable enough money to survive quite well in Pakistan plus he is 5 years younger than Khalid Latif so He is keeping quiet and co-operating with Tribunal. Sharjeel knows that given the type of Explosive batsman He is, even if he gets banned for say 5 or even 7 years still He can play 5 to 7 years of T20 leagues and if he is fit enough than can make comeback to Pakistan Team even at that age. Still He can earn so much money from T20 Leagues before He turns 40.

Can Sharjeel play to that age given his fitness issues, and given his game is centred around quick reflexes and hand-eye coordination which declines over time ?

The 1st few responses from "oxy" on this thread pretty much killed the OP :))) . Excellent poster and sad hes no longer posts on here.

Can Sharjeel play to that age given his fitness issues, and given his game is centred around quick reflexes and hand-eye coordination which declines over time ?

He can lose weight. He was losing weight gradually.

Sanath Jaysuriya is a prime example.

Back