Speed or line and length?

immi.jaaan

Debutant
Runs
Guys i have joined a academy and now i have a problem. When i try to bowl fast, i bowl wides and when i bowl normal speed so the batsman plays a very good shot on that. What should i do please give me advice. Should i bowl fast and then correct my line and length or the other way !!

don't think about it..just have fun and bowl and with practice you will get better..

just bowl fast and full try to aim for the block hole(if you have played tape ball it would not be that difficult). Bowling full and aiming for blockhole will improve your accuracy after that you can go for good length.

If slowing down gets you wickets then what's the issue there? Not every can bowl fast and retain control!

Just aim for straight and full at the stumps. Pace doesn't matter because eventually the batsman will miss and will be prone to LBW and bowled.

Quick story. I was 13 years old when I started playing cricket for my school. Got guranteed 2 wickets each game by bowling full and aiming straight for his toes. Before that, my only knowledge of bowling was to aim for yorker length to get people out. True story.

Just aim for straight and full at the stumps. Pace doesn't matter because eventually the batsman will miss and will be prone to LBW and bowled.

Quick story. I was 13 years old when I started playing cricket for my school. Got guranteed 2 wickets each game by bowling full and aiming straight for his toes. Before that, my only knowledge of bowling was to aim for yorker length to get people out. True story.

And now your in the Sri-Lanka team going by the name of Ragna Herath. Am I right?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Back