Sri Lanka (174/4) beat India (173/8) by 6 wickets in Match 3 of the Super 4s - Asia Cup 2022

India need to revisit thier squad selection the bowlers wearnt good enough.

It is the best league because all the best players in the world play in it and it is super lucrative too. You know it too if not for trolling.

They only play becouse it's lucrative surely India can produce better bowlers with the league they have.

Here Indians were handing the Asia Cup trophy without even playing. LOL. Hahahahha

Puj ge o zameen te. LOL

India need to revisit thier squad selection the bowlers wearnt good enough.
Lol, even our batsmen are overrated as hell.

Less we say about our fielding, better it is.

They are. 2 teams will win 2 games.

Nope. There can be a 3 way tie to 1-2.

If Pakistan beats Afghan's tomorrow, India is out. If Pakistan loses to Afghan and India win vs Afghan & Pakistan loses to Sri Lanka as well, it's a 3 way tie and NRR will decide.

If Pakistan beats Afghan's tomorrow, India is out. If Pakistan loses to Afghan and India win vs Afghan & Pakistan loses to Sri Lanka as well, it's a 3 way tie and NRR will decide.

Got it

I was wrong.

The leeches like Kohli, Chahal, Bhuvi, Rahul have totally finished our cricket. Kohli especially is such a panauti in whatever format he plays.

And then he sooks about no one calling him when he was removed as our test captain immediately after we lost against Pakistan!

Really!

Whenever i see an indian fan crying in the stands it makes me so so happy.
LOL absolutely loving this and Rohit Sharma's crying face is making my day even more sweeter.

Once again thank you india. LOL.

Any team the puts its fate in other teams hands does not deserve to be in the finals.

India are a terrible T20 team and they rightfully should get booted out of the tournament.

It is the best league because all the best players in the world play in it and it is super lucrative too. You know it too if not for trolling.

Super lucrative yes.. but your players are IPL bullies that choke in major tournaments. Super lucrative with Super overrated Indian players making far more money than they deserve

The leeches like Kohli, Chahal, Bhuvi, Rahul have totally finished our cricket. Kohli especially is such a panauti in whatever format he plays.

And then he sooks about no one calling him when he was removed as our test captain immediately after we lost against Pakistan!

Really!

Dude should make social media videos about why firecrackers are bad and how to not litter.

This young Sri Lankan team is so exciting to watch. Full of energy, exuberance, and hunger. What a win! So pleased for them.

They have a player like Ishan Kishan and a couple of more. KL Rahul is simply not good enough.

Wow, we've become minnows in this format.

India are a terrible T20 team and they rightfully should get booted out of the tournament.
Apparently, we were number 1 T20 team in world at the start of this Asia Cup. That's the credibility of these ratings. It rewards bilateral bullies.

Super lucrative yes.. but your players are IPL bullies that choke in major tournaments. Super lucrative with Super overrated Indian players making far more money than they deserve

Indian cricket is not just about cricket. Its about big names (whether they perform or not) and their huge egos. What draws the crowds to the stadium are names like Kohli, Rohit, Dhoni etc. They may be past it and struggling to score. But BCCI does not have the guts to drop them. They are money makers.
Indian fans must realize that these guys are past it and BCCI keeps fielding these has beens , then they should not come to the stadium to watch.

Whenever i see an indian fan crying in the stands it makes me so so happy.
LOL absolutely loving this and Rohit Sharma's crying face is making my day even more sweeter.

Once again thank you india. LOL.

Enjoy brother, it’s just a game. It does not bring happiness to me seeing a human crying, be it an Indian or a Pakistani.

Hopefully your team wins the trophy and brings more joy to you, cheers!

I m loving this but i m bit disappointed. I would have loved to See Pakistan beating poor Indian team yet again.

LOL team india the great

Puj jao zameen te.

Lol, Kishan is another good for nothing hack.

You need to give him time. And what about DK. Isn't he your best finisher now, what is he doing on the bench?

If you bat first, you have to bat like you chasing 190 runs...last two games, the Indian batting ran out of steam towards the end with bowlers facing the last few balls

Enjoy brother, it’s just a game. It does not bring happiness to me seeing a human crying, be it an Indian or a Pakistani.

Hopefully your team wins the trophy and brings more joy to you, cheers!
LOL stop being so sensitive.
It's not like that human has lost his beloved one or his house or whatever.

It's just a game of cricket. Why cry? LOL.

I couldn't could care less about winning the Asia Cup i wanted Pakistan to beat they did beat him once now i m looking forward to that T20 world Cup match.

I m loving this but i m bit disappointed. I would have loved to See Pakistan beating poor Indian team yet again.

LOL team india the great

Puj jao zameen te.

Never celebrate early.. you are too yet to reach finals..

India can still qualify if Pak loses tomorrow

We will have to lose both and then India will have a chance on nrr.

Or we will have to win both and Afg defeats SL, India again gets a chance on nrr provided it defeats Afg.

Ind pak final is on.

Last edited:
LOL stop being so sensitive.
It's not like that human has lost his beloved one or his house or whatever.

It's just a game of cricket. Why cry? LOL.

I couldn't could care less about winning the Asia Cup i wanted Pakistan to beat they did beat him once now i m looking forward to that T20 world Cup match.

Me being sensitive on a game of cricket, that too against SL?? You wish, now come down on earth

Indian cricket is not just about cricket. Its about big names (whether they perform or not) and their huge egos. What draws the crowds to the stadium are names like Kohli, Rohit, Dhoni etc. They may be past it and struggling to score. But BCCI does not have the guts to drop them. They are money makers.
Indian fans must realize that these guys are past it and BCCI keeps fielding these has beens , then they should not come to the stadium to watch.

Fair post- also what you described, this is the pak team of the 00s - minus the same levels of cash.

Or we will have to win both and Afg defeats SL, India again gets a chance on nrr provided it defeats Afg.

Ind pak final is on.

SL have beaten AFG in the Super 4 stage.

Pak vs India final is a pipe dream.

Ind pak final is on.

SL have already beaten Afg :virat1

They probably can but it’s more of a mental edge thing

You lose the toss and you are already clouded with negativity. India were desperate to get 200+

Yeah fair point. I think 190 should be enough to ein batting first but nobody has managed that yet (against non minnow opposition)

You need to give him time. And what about DK. Isn't he your best finisher now, what is he doing on the bench?
DK is just a dinosaur, living off his exploits in Nidahas trophy final and IPL.

Total failure in international cricket. His career should have been over at least a decade back.

They are. 2 teams will win 2 games.

If India beat Afghanistan (likely)
Afghanistan beat us (possible)
SL beat us (possible)

Then India could go through on net run rate. Perhaps not deserved but it is possible.

Bhuvi has lost us 2 consecutive games.

Spot on. A weak frail man who looks like a bus conductor, bowling at 125 kmph, slow leg cutters mixed with three wides on 8th stump, one who cannot bowl a single fast yorker at death is representing 1.4 billion people as a death bowler. At his selection, the game is lost. Embarassing. Mohsin khan, shami, kuldeep all in prime form being wasted at home.

I dont like the Sri Lankan team because they always play like brainless idiots. But today they played well and we played like bigger idiots. Congrats to Lanka.

I said this in another thread

You cannot win in Dubai bating first if you dont have 200 plus target

Once again the middle order let us down - SKY , Pant , Pandya failed to capitalize on Rohit's innings. This is a major concern ahead of World T20

Spot on. A weak frail man who looks like a bus conductor, bowling at 125 kmph, slow leg cutters mixed with three wides on 8th stump, one who cannot bowl a single fast yorker at death is representing 1.4 billion people as a death bowler. At his selection, the game is lost. Embarassing. Mohsin khan, shami, kuldeep all in prime form being wasted at home.

Bhuvi's career should have been over after last year's World T20

But he keeps getting chances - just like Rahane despite repeated failures

Again shows you have to be over par batting first any team apart from minnows can chase in UAE it’s easier than other countries India batting second could’ve won both matches.

Their middle order of Surya Hardik and Pant will need improvement before the world T20 they simply didn’t score enough in both matches.

Ind pak final is on.

True

What path do you think India want us to take? The two wins or the two losses?

I said this in another thread

You cannot win in Dubai bating first if you dont have 200 plus target

Once again the middle order let us down - SKY , Pant , Pandya failed to capitalize on Rohit's innings. This is a major concern ahead of World T20

India is going out in Group stsges of world cup too.
Just wait & see.

Team is in decline

Pant is a poor keeper too, DK’s keeping was phenomenal in the first game against Pakistan

Pant could have caught a few that went inches to his right today

Incredible comeback by the Lankans after their first defeat against Afg. Should be an SL vs Pak final and well deserved too. Just 6 months ago, Indian bowling seemed excellent. All of a sudden it's a trundler brigade again and even the proven ones like Bhuvi can't seem to get the death bowling tactics right. Bumrah was missed but I'm not sure if he will be ready for the WC. Batting seems to be stuck too with Rahul playing the role of a dummy perfectly. Yadav shines once in a while and Kohli plays great ODI innings in T20s. Don't see a way for Indian team to shine in the WC

Over hyped team, T20 needs players ready to take initiative, SKY and Pant were disappointing.

Let's see if Pakistan can do us a favour and beat both Afghanistan and SL. But then I expect Afghanistan to smash us.

India is going out in Group stsges of world cup too.
Just wait & see.

Team is in decline

It has been in decline for a while. The old guards are done and dusted. Bowling is very poor barring Bumrah. Fielding standards have also dropped tremendously for whatever reason. No one can make a direct hit and their dives are embarrassing to watch.

India and Bangladesh should play a quick 2 match T20 series to see who sucks more.

True

Nah I messed up. Sl have defeated afg in super 4. It's us or them. I want us to book their tickets tomorrow.

Over hyped team, T20 needs players ready to take initiative, SKY and Pant were disappointing.

Let's see if Pakistan can do us a favour and beat both Afghanistan and SL. But then I expect Afghanistan to smash us.

Lol if Pakistan beat Afghanistan, we are out. Sri Lanka has already won two matches. :inti

Now no favours. It's either us or you. Lanka has won 2. We win tomorrow, you guys have to take the flight🙂
If we lose both, u will have a chance on nrr.

Pant is a poor keeper too, DK’s keeping was phenomenal in the first game against Pakistan

Pant could have caught a few that went inches to his right today

His batting in T20s is a bigger concern. He simply does not have a clue

Pakistan should beat Afghans tomorrow. So, last 2 games of Super Four may turn out to be dead rubbers.

Its actually the team management who doesn't have any clue. He has played 50+ and has performed poorly. Karthik was in the team because of his form, Samson was also starting to show his talent but they keep going back to Pant. :facepalm :inti

In Tests, no one sets fields for his cross batted shots. So he scores runs in bunches.

In T20's, teams are prepared for his cross batted shots. He either hits directly to them or plays an ugly slog to be taken at the boundary.

Pant should be dropped from T20's. His game simply has not matured enough to come up with new ways of scoring runs.

Its actually the team management who doesn't have any clue. He has played 50+ and has performed poorly. Karthik was in the team because of his form, Samson was also starting to show his talent but they keep going back to Pant. :facepalm :inti

Dinesh Karthik should be first choice in T20s for World T20

In Tests, no one sets fields for his cross batted shots. So he scores runs in bunches.

In T20's, teams are prepared for his cross batted shots. He either hits directly to them or plays an ugly slog to be taken at the boundary.

Pant should be dropped from T20's. His game simply has not matured enough to come up with new ways of scoring runs.

This part is true. It is probably the same reason why Shahid Afridi has 5 Test centuries in 48 Test innings while only 6 ODI centuries in 369 ODI innings.

In T20, fielders are spread out. So, harder to get away. Also, Dubai ground is huge.

This is what happens when you think every IPL star is international material. India is the only team right now who doesn't know it's best XI yet wwbthink we can have 3 teams and win any tournament 🤦*♂️

India has become a bilateral team because no other team gives a damn about white ball bilaterals these days, they all experiment and then play their real game in important tournaments.

True

This is incorrect because SL have already beaten Afghanistan.

India can now only qualify if we lose to both Afghanistan and SL and India beats Afghanistan. In which case SL will be group winners and India may sneak in by NRR

Basically there is no chance of an India vs Pakistan final.

This is incorrect because SL have already beaten Afghanistan.

India can now only qualify if we lose to both Afghanistan and SL and India beats Afghanistan. In which case SL will be group winners and India may sneak in by NRR

Basically there is no chance of an India vs Pakistan final.

Yeah.

It is probably going to be Pakistan vs Sri Lanka in the final.

Really impressed with the Sri Lankan skipper. An impressive performancr and kept cool at key moments in the match.

For India to reach the Asia Cup final they need:

To easily beat Afghanistan
Sri Lanka to beat Pakistan
Afghanistan to beat Pakistan

Then it would be a Sri Lanka v India final

Back