Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | 4th ODI | Colombo | 16/06/12 | Pakistan Innings

I can name a few that have performed much better than Hafeez. Yasir Hameed average of 37 in ODI's . Even Farhat is a better opener than Hafeez. Hafeez is has always been terrible and is getting even worse

oh come on, now farhat is better, the issue with our expectations is that we want everyone firing all the time. With us not playing at home, that is not possible for most of the players. Next YK will fail and everyone will call for his head as well.

Nasir Jamshed & Azhar Ali should be openers for our team. Ahmed Shehzad as the 3rd opener.

oh come on, now farhat is better, the issue with our expectations is that we want everyone firing all the time. With us not playing at home, that is not possible for most of the players. Next YK will fail and everyone will call for his head as well.

Umar Akmal hasn't play even a single match at home and has an average of nearly 40 as compared to 26 of Hafeez.

Do you have valid and sane reason to defend Hafeez as an opener?

AA needs to start looking for single here! cant just keep blocking!

Good shot by AA for 4.

Pak 17/1 after 5 overs

Shocking to see fellow Pakpasioners still defending Hafeez as an opener. He is one of the worst ever. Nasir Jamshed is a million times better

I am not defending anyone, i am just sick of our attitude that all the time we are just trying to axe every single player. Nasir jamshed be better than him but mostly in the home conditions. where Nasir and Hafeez made 100s, Kohli made 180, which just show how flat the pitch was not how great Nasir is.

Pakistan need to look at 40/45-1 after 10 overs here!

Shafiq missed out there. Ramiz would have murdered Kulsekera all day long off his pads.

I am not defending anyone, i am just sick of our attitude that all the time we are just trying to axe every single player. Nasir jamshed be better than him but mostly in the home conditions. where Nasir and Hafeez made 100s, Kohli made 180, which just show how flat the pitch was not how great Nasir is.

Hafeez has played all over the world and only scored runs vs Minnows or against India on that flat pitch

Drop him and give someone else a chance

wow u guys really cant see even lil bit if tuk tuk? :p
trust me if u guys have any chance to win.. one of these 2 need to play till end
obsession with sloggin in this forum is just ridiculous

Saeed Anwar and Aamir Sohail did not just hit 4s they use to rotate the strike a lot.

wow u guys really cant see even lil bit if tuk tuk? :p
trust me if u guys have any chance to win.. one of these 2 need to play till end
obsession with sloggin in this forum is just ridiculous

Agreed they need to bat sensible but rotate the strike.

Pakistan batsmen showing to much respect to SL trundlers.

this is the familiar situation ...required rate will go up and younis and misbah will do the job for srilanka

Why is it that Pakistani batsman either go for boundary or dots? It will be a lot easier if they forgot boundaries and just looked for ones. 240 isn't a big total and if they mess this up, something is seriously wrong with their batting.

Our batsman finding it difficult to find the gaps. Muhammed Yousuf was so good at finding gaps.

Good shot by Azhar

Azhar Ali just grows in this ODI Role - very impressive

RR is 3.0 after 8 slow going .... YK and Misbah will make 240 look 340 later :(

Agreed they need to bat sensible but rotate the strike.

lol they will learn..and look at target i think they can afford that...
who else is left after them ?
misbah...i don know wht his problem is can play shots but i guess with wickets always falling he has no other choice
then terribly out of form younis..i dont think umar akmal is gonna do wonders here i dont rate him much and afridi flukes once in 10 games
its better if these guys play more balls

also plz dont forget wht happened in sri lankan innings u can always accelerate later if u have wickets in hand

1 run of matthews over! poor stuff from Pakistan!

this guy is medium pace cannon fodder!

rohit sharma has very similar problem at start of his innings
he does not takes singles but he has many shots to cover it up if he sticks on wicket
now since they have played these many balls its there responsibility to atleast play 15-20 more overs and score quicker

Well, if anyone if these gets out then Misbah or Younis will come in to bat.

Thats not the way to chase a target of 200+

Pak 29/1 after 10 overs

Pathetically slow start! really is!

Only needs a wicket or two and this slow start will be made to look even worse!

problem is not facing too many balls but not converting these starts ... eventually they are gone lose this start to growing pressure of run rate

Nothing wrong with the scoring rate if they take the score past 100 but it will end up 40-3 as it usually does!

down the track and Smashed by Asad for 4!

thats better!

Back