Runs
244 is the target

Pakistan have a horrible recent record of chasing anything above 200+

Lets see if they can buck the trend tonight

Pakistan are chasing

gaye bheins paani mein!!!

Whilst 244 is not a huge target, two things favour Sri Lanka

- Pakistan's generally abysmal chasing record
- No team has ever chased more than 246 successfully against Sri Lanka in Sri Lanka

1) Pakistan need to get ahead of req run rate early on

2) Pakistan need one off the top 3 needs to score a big hundred

3) Niether of above will happen and we will lose!

Horrible bowling by our "Premium" fast bowler.

Luckily Tanvir has bowled really well the last couple of matches.

Gul just needs to be dropped/rested and Sami bought in I think.

1) Pakistan need to get ahead of req run rate early on

2) Pakistan need one off the top 3 needs to score a big hundred

3) Niether of above will happen and we will lose!

This is a great strategy.

Except - look at the people we have as batters.

Azhar, hafeez, asad, Younis and then misbah. Can't wait for this chase to start :moyo

I wonder which Sri Lankan lalloo we gift with a fifer today. It was Perera last time, Kula today maybe?

Easy chase. Pakistan should play slowly for the first 30 overs like 110~120 for 1 or 2 wickets then blast away the remaining in the last 20 overs.

Hafeez needs to play down at 6. I've been saying this time and time again.

Hafeez gone for a duck! usual pathetic start for pakistan to a run chase!

Please bat Umar at 4. I hope they do. Any way for a win one of these young lads need a ton. Come on Shafiq!

Malinga to Mohammad Hafeez, OUT, Another duck for Hafeez. Professor has become a duck farmer

:)))

0.5 Malinga to Mohammad Hafeez, OUT, Another duck for Hafeez. Professor has become a duck farmer

Mohammad Hafeez c Kulasekara b Malinga 0 (5b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00 :hafeez

Ramizspeaks ‏@RamizSpeaks
Duckworth Hafeez is on fire! 5 ducks in the last 12 knocks.

What is Ramiz actually trying to say?

Hafeez nowadays a walking wicket, what happened to him? pressure of captaincy ?

Play him as a bowling all-rounder and you have a VERY useful player.

Let's see if these two youngsters can help is out here. A real test of their technique and temperament.

why on earth is Hafeez continusly picked as an opener. A complete an utter failure. Time and again he fails. Just kick him out. He has always been terrible

Important thing is how many more ducks Hafeez needs to get to tell the team management that he is a bowling all rounder who can bat a bit so he shouldn't be the opener of Pakistan team.

Or team management is blind and can't see his extremely pathetic performance with the bat.

why on earth is Hafeez continusly picked as an opener. A complete an utter failure. Time and again he fails. Just kick him out. He has always been terrible

Hold your horses man. Name an opener after Anwar/Sohail who have performed consistently for Pakistan.

Hold your horses man. Name an opener after Anwar/Sohail who have performed consistently for Pakistan.

And how consistent is Hafeez for you?

A pathetic average of just 26. 5 ducks in twelve innings. Still hold our horses??

Smashed away for 4 by shafiq

Pak 10/1 after 3 overs.

I can name a few that have performed much better than Hafeez. Yasir Hameed average of 37 in ODI's . Even Farhat is a better opener than Hafeez. Hafeez is has always been terrible and is getting even worse

Shocking to see fellow Pakpasioners still defending Hafeez as an opener. He is one of the worst ever. Nasir Jamshed is a million times better

Back