Asia Cup 2022 | Final | Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 11 September 2022 | Dubai | Sri Lanka Innings

This was bound to happen . Third or fourth time this tournament that 2 Pakistani fielders have come close to collision.

3rd time I've seen 2 Pakistani fielders in this tournament go for one catch. This was coming.

That has cost 6 runs and the wicket of the half centurion. Match lost for sure now.

For all the ones that questioned Afghan fielder’s six against India, hope you guys saw that lol

Still a good over that only 8..

Shadab is ruining the brilliant Asia Cup he has had until now.

That was Asif's catch.

SL were something like 35/3. So, this is not a bad recovery for them.

But, Pakistan are still favorites. Lankans are probably 15-20 runs short.

The ball was literally in Asif's hands, where was the calling for that catch ?

Shadab personifies the meltdown Pakistan have had :))

He should get up and move on with it, doing unnecessary dramaybaazi.

That was bad by Shadab

Too eager to make amends and instead cost us a wicket and 6 runs.

This is unfortunate collision.
There is so much noise out there they probably can't here the calls.

SL were something like 35/3. So, this is not a bad recovery for them.

But, Pakistan are still favorites. Lankans are probably 15-20 runs short.
Sri Lanka are overwhelming favourites. None of our batters is in any kind of form

After ball hit his head Shadab is not the same. Looks like Shadab wanted to make amends desperately for that dropped chance. Over enthusiastic.

Ridiculous fielding.

Are they not calling or just trying to be heroes.

Babar, Rizwan and co cannot match Sri Lanka's elite mentality.

Don't underestimate the righteous Rizwan. Is there not those legendary stories where he was lying in a bed with wires attached to his body in intensive care night before match?

Then in his subconscious, realising the importance ripping out the wires, jumping out of bed, putting on his superman cape then diving out the hospital window.

All before turning up to win Pakistan the match the next day. :rizwan

if srilanka hits 20+ runs in the final over, we have a game on...

I dont mind being put in the pressure because it will help our team in the final of world t20

Anything below 190 won't get defended especially when you don't have bowlers who can bowl high pace.

That was Asif Ali's catch. Absolutely no need for Shadab Khan to even go for that catch

Anything below 190 won't get defended especially when you don't have bowlers who can bowl high pace.

Right.

Lankan bowlers are ordinary. Their main strength is their batting. They won most of their games due to their batting.

160 up, this is game on.

greatest fightback i have ever seen, great batting by sri lanka

Don't underestimate the righteous Rizwan. Is there not those legendary stories where he was lying in a bed with wires attached to his body in intensive care night before match?

Then in his subconscious, realising the importance ripping out the wires, jumping out of bed, putting on his superman cape then diving out the hospital window.

All before turning up to win Pakistan the match the next day. :rizwan

POTW nomination this :))

I needed this comedy relief with the way this match this going.

170/6.

Lankans have done well. But, Pakistan are still favorites.

I think Lankans are 15 runs short.

From 53-4 to 170. Big choke by Pakistan. Babar should have bowled Nawaz a couple of more overs.

While Pakistan have been absolute clowns in the field, full credit to Sri Lanka for showing both heart and no little skill.

Game on!

Back