Asia Cup 2022 | Final | Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 11 September 2022 | Dubai | Sri Lanka Innings

Mark my words. Sri Lanka will win if they get to 150. Pakistan will crumble under a run chase in a final.

Exactly!!! Both Khusdil and Fakhar will fail without any doubt. Babar is out of form. Nawaz need to score over 70 runs.

Babar literally let this loose. Pay for it now babar.

how is this babars fault? opposition is also here to play. When babar bought sin, w got two wicekts. You cant just use all pacers upfront, you need to use ur 4th and 5th bowlers.

Hasnain got hit and now harris, how is this babars fault?

He bought the pacers in at the right time.

anyways, harris rauf gets a wicekt

I expect is to win this game but something has to be done about the captaincy.
Ridiculous not bowling Nawaz...

how is this babars fault? opposition is also here to play. When babar bought sin, w got two wicekts. You cant just use all pacers upfront, you need to use ur 4th and 5th bowlers.

Bowling changes have been weird. Its more like sticking to the template rather than the match situation.

Not bowling Nawaz is criminal.

well played hasaranga, an under rated all roudner. Give lankans something to fight bak with

He gave ifti 3 overs with nawaz 0. Brought in pacers too late

Bowling changes have been weird. Its more like sticking to the template rather than the match situation.

na man, you need to use ur 4th and 5th bowler either way. He bought them in at the right time, got two wickets upfront.

I critisize babar for his captaincy all the time, but today he hasn't be bad yet.

Sri Lanka is blessed with batting options right down to number 11. Crazy depth

Give one over to Khushdil now if nawaz is injured. What is he in the team for otherwise?

Who’s idea was it to not bowl Nawaz today?

He has got wickets of Sharma and Kohli in this tournament

He gave ifti 3 overs with nawaz 0. Brought in pacers too late

ifti picked a wicket. Bhai how did he bring pacers in late? Shadab and another spinner is suppose to bowl. When should htey bowl, after the 17th over?

Spinners are both right after the pp.

Finally Nawaz comes in, lets see if he can pick a wicket here.

ifti picked a wicket. Bhai how did he bring pacers in late? Shadab and another spinner is suppose to bowl. When should htey bowl, after the 17th over?

Spinners are both right after the pp.

Ifti was banging it into the wicket and getting picked off for fours.
We had them five down and should have brought on Nawaz...

It was extremely poor captaincy

Nawaz wasn't injured. If Pakistan lose, Babar must be sacked as captain immediately from all formats by tomorrow.

Some unforgivable captaincy.

well bowled nawaz. Babar has been great tonight, he only bowled ifti one over extra but the rest has been great. I would say keep spinners on as pacers are getting attack here

This is great captaincy. I don't think Hasnain should be bowling to Rajapaksa

well bowled nawaz. Babar has been great tonight, he only bowled ifti one over extra but the rest has been great. I would say keep spinners on as pacers are getting attack here

Babar messed up. Yes Pakistan might go on to win but Babar has a loooong way to go as captain.

Lankans should be looking for 160. But very hard to get. 150 will be what they will settle for.

Ifti was banging it into the wicket and getting picked off for fours.
We had them five down and should have brought on Nawaz...

It was extremely poor captaincy

but ifti picked one, and ifti almost picked another one in his second adn third over. IFti didnt bowl that bad.

My issue with Babar has been he doesnt use part tiemrs but he did so today.

You cant have pacer bowling because 4th and 5th bowler do need to bowl aswell.

lol that could had been a wide. Not lanka’s day plus PCT bowlers in form.

Back