SS Ton Bats Question

Runs
Many cricket players are using bats with "ton" on them and I've been wondering if the bats are actually made by sareen sports or are theY co-sponsors and is there another manufacturer? Just wondering.

Many cricket players are using bats with "ton" on them and I've been wondering if the bats are actually made by sareen sports or are theY co-sponsors and is there another manufacturer? Just wondering.

I believe they are made by Sareen Sports.... and players end up stickering the bats as MRF, BOOM BOOM, NIKE, Malik.... due to their contract obligations I suppose...

844584-shahid-afridi.jpg
844584-shahid-afridi.jpg

144183.jpg

here Gambhir with an SG
Gautam-Gambhir3.jpg

The rumor is that SS sponsors players to stamp their TON logo on their bats. And there are players who use SS bats with their sponsor's stickers on them.

@AP: SS now makes Boom Boom..lol.

@Zahir: Any full form of writing will flummox you.

@SD: :D

The rumor is that SS sponsors players to stamp their TON logo on their bats. And there are players who use SS bats with their sponsor's stickers on them.

@AP: SS now makes Boom Boom..lol.

@Zahir: Any full form of writing will flummox you.

@SD: :D

Thanks for the update Kaustav... But if I order a Boom Boom Bat here in Pak Passion.... does it come with TON stamp on it ????

Last edited:
I don't think a Boom Boom will have the ton logo..lol. What I meant was that Afridi is playing with a SS bat whichever way you look at it....lol

The funny part is that a player like Kohli gets his bats from everywhere (inside news) but many of his bats still have the TON logo.....some reliable rumor is that SS clandestinely pays some players to simply have their logo stamped on their bats....quite interesting isn't it...lol.

Yep--- when Bopara still had his contract with GM he was using the TON stamped bats and now he has signed a deal with SS.

Yes-- with GM stickers on it. I think many of us had talked about it either here or elsewhere--- don't remember precisely.

Yes-- with GM stickers on it. I think many of us had talked about it either here or elsewhere--- don't remember precisely.

Ooops... Now thats a news to me .... I know he was using SS bats with SS sticker when he was still with GM..... am confused here....

this stuff is really stupid. why cant the people who sponsor the players make their equipment like american sports and soccer/football.

If this is all true (Co-sponsoring an already sponsored player) then don't you guys think that it is an
insult to the original sponsor..?:13:

It's almost like the players(Who are doing it) are not showing any respect to their original sponsor..:9:

In yestrdays match againt MI, raina was using a SG bat with ton written on the edges (it was hidden, but you could clearly make out it was a SS bat)

to knightrider

hey i see you own a lot of ss ton bats. would you recommend the matrix, limited edition, torpedo, or ranger or any other model by ss.

please help me thanks!

Saw Dinesh Karthik today playing with a bat which had the SS Torpedo stickers but not TON logo burnt on the sides...First time I have seen someone doing things the other way around!! :)

yeah... apparently looks like he is been recently signed by them... he was with reebok and bats which had reebok burnt on them before......

Those are not many players my friend!! :D...I remember seeing a few BPL games and those looked like ads for SS gear!!! Everyone was using it!!

Back