"Target is to win ICC World Test Championship and ICC Champions Trophy": Jay Shah

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
BCCI secretary Jay Shah revealed Team India's future goals during an interaction with the media:

"The way this team is progressing, our target is to win the World Test Championship final and Champions Trophy.There will be a similar squad playing there. The seniors will be there."

"It was the same captain last year and here in Barbados."

"We won all games except the final in 2023 as Australia played better. This time we worked even harder and played better to win the title. If you look at other teams, experience counts. From Rohit to Virat, all excelled. Experience makes a lot of difference, in World Cups you can't experiment much also. A good player knows when to say goodbye to the game, we saw that yesterday. You look at Rohit's strike rate, it is better than a lot of young players."

"I would want India to win all the titles."

"We have the biggest bench strength, and only three players from this team are going to Zimbabwe. We can field three teams if needed."

"Transition has already happened with three greats retiring."

"Both coach and selector appointment will be made shortly. CAC has interviewed and shortlisted two names and after reaching Mumbai whatever they have decided we will go by that. VVS Laxman is going to Zimbabwe but new coach will join from Sri Lanka series."

Last edited:
I see a bizarre hate against Shah from pakistanis. Obviously, the hate is not coming from a place of his actual work because they are clueless about he runs the admin etc etc. So there has to be something else going on.

Of course, as an Indian I think he's fairly competent.

Nothing wrong with above comments but that man is a nepo baby. And people don't like those.

He also oversaw a pretty shambolic organization of a home WC in 23.

Could ypu tell me when BCCI did not have someone with connections managing its affairs? Shah gets strangely singled out when we have had BCCI run by henchmen of someone as corrupt as Sharad Pawar.

CWC23 was pretty well organized and there'll always be a glitch or two here and there.

I see a bizarre hate against Shah from pakistanis. Obviously, the hate is not coming from a place of his actual work because they are clueless about he runs the admin etc etc. So there has to be something else going on.

I think by the very fact that he is the son of one of the most powerful men in India, undeservedly became president of the GCA at the age of 24 and president of the BCCI at ~30 having achieved nothing noteworthy previously, you have to assume he's incompetent and only living on his father's achievements. There's a very heavy burden of proof on him to prove otherwise and I haven't seen that yet.

It's the same way you have to assume the likes of Rahul Gandhi would be incompetent as Prime Minister of India.

On the other hand, the BCCI is a multi-billion dollar enterprise with thousands of employees and can now more or less run by itself even with a straw puppet heading it. It would be nice if we had a visionary in charge but since we can't always be so lucky, we'll get along.

I don’t get it,

What exactly has he said that is wrong?
He has said that the seniors will be there for the Champions Trophy. That's a poor decision.

We need to retire Rohit, Kohli and Jadeja out of ODIs too.

Could ypu tell me when BCCI did not have someone with connections managing its affairs? Shah gets strangely singled out when we have had BCCI run by henchmen of someone as corrupt as Sharad Pawar.

CWC23 was pretty well organized and there'll always be a glitch or two here and there.
"A glitch or two" is an understatement of the ages. It was a failure on almost every metric.

I think by the very fact that he is the son of one of the most powerful men in India, undeservedly became president of the GCA at the age of 24 and president of the BCCI at ~30 having achieved nothing noteworthy previously, you have to assume he's incompetent and only living on his father's achievements. There's a very heavy burden of proof on him to prove otherwise and I haven't seen that yet.

It's the same way you have to assume the likes of Rahul Gandhi would be incompetent as Prime Minister of India.

On the other hand, the BCCI is a multi-billion dollar enterprise with thousands of employees and can now more or less run by itself even with a straw puppet heading it. It would be nice if we had a visionary in charge but since we can't always be so lucky, we'll get along.
What do you think a visionary would do differently to Jay Shah?

I agree he has been lucky and is a nepo pick. His job really is not to break anything which he has done very well but I'd be curious to see what improvements you think someone else could have made.

I agree he has been lucky and is a nepo pick. His job really is not to break anything which he has done very well but I'd be curious to see what improvements you think someone else could have made.
No progress is to regress. BCCI is too slow on everything.

This is our time. We have everything. Every type of cricket resource imaginable is in abundance.

And we should work double time to insure that we will always have it all.

This is our time. We have everything. Every type of cricket resource imaginable is in abundance.

But what more can you have?

What type of things do you think he should have done.

As an outsider it looks like BCCI has maximized all revenue streams and reinvested in the right areas. World cup organisation was a shambles yes but it didn't have any repurcussions. Asia cup was a shambles too...but they were minor blips on Indias road upwards.

I want to know how good you guys think things could get with the right people in charge.

He has said that the seniors will be there for the Champions Trophy. That's a poor decision.

This is more sentimental than cricket related

Kohli and Rohit should get one series in Pakistan

The guy brought back Duleep Trophy and Deodhar Trophy in Zonal format, started the WPL, started various competitions for associates as ACC President, introduced test incentives. So it's not like he hasn't done anything.

It's commercial interests. Bowing to the demands of advertisers, PR firms and broadcasters.

BCCI does not care about sentiment unless it's making the £££ for them.

Form a cricketing POV it's a terrible move. ODIs should only be played with 2027 in mind and those 3 should not be anywhere near the squad.

The issue is that while's he's the holder of the most powerful position in cricket, he's also officially representing India and has to be keep India's interests paramount. While I could suggest some priorities for the defacto head of world cricket, they may conflict with priorities as head of BCCI.

Let's stick to the obvious ones as head of the BCCI.
- It's about time domestic cricket was professionalised. So much to be done - contracts, salary structures, multiple cricket academies. And there's more than enough money to do it
- Transparency in BCCI finances. It's a public body and I'm not sure why it needs to be secret how much money it makes and how it spends it
- Improvements in the match going experiences - stadiums, seating etc. - some has been done, more needs to be done

Most importantly lay out the vision and begin the debate openly on the future of league cricket vs. international. At some point, I think we have to make the discussion public and take a view on the future.

They are good in ODIs ..You are telling as if bradmans are waiting for Indian batting position..You need them untill one of your young batsman is ready to fill their place ...You won't get get Kohli and Rohit so easily...

They are good in ODIs ..You are telling as if bradmans are waiting for Indian batting position..You need them untill one of your young batsman is ready to fill their place ...You won't get get Kohli and Rohit so easily...
Kohli wasnt Kohli when he began. He debuted in 2008 and got 3 years before he played the World Cup. And it took him another year to start becoming the great ODI batsman we are accustomed to

We can't carry 39 year olds into the next World Cup.

Better give game time to likely successors so that they are ready by 2027.

The issue is that while's he's the holder of the most powerful position in cricket, he's also officially representing India and has to be keep India's interests paramount. While I could suggest some priorities for the defacto head of world cricket, they may conflict with priorities as head of BCCI.

Let's stick to the obvious ones as head of the BCCI.
- It's about time domestic cricket was professionalised. So much to be done - contracts, salary structures, multiple cricket academies. And there's more than enough money to do it
- Transparency in BCCI finances. It's a public body and I'm not sure why it needs to be secret how much money it makes and how it spends it
- Improvements in the match going experiences - stadiums, seating etc. - some has been done, more needs to be done

Most importantly lay out the vision and begin the debate openly on the future of league cricket vs. international. At some point, I think we have to make the discussion public and take a view on the future.
Very interesting points.

I thought domestic cricket in India was in good shape ( perhaps it is relative to Pakistan) but those seem like reasonable suggestions.

with regards to point 2 do you think there is a fear that if the finances of the BCCI are known this might lead to greater player power? For examples the players could realise that a 1 million bonus is peanuts and they in fact generate a lot more and thus deserve a lot more.

For point 3. I think thats something that is just lacking across the board. Most countries don't give a damn about the in stadium crowd. Watching cricket as a spectator is a very difficult experience. Many times after a match I wished I'd stayed at home ( especially in England where rain dictate things).

Your point about the debate on league vs international is something that I think the BCCI is doing by stealth. They have already snapped up the largest window, snapped up the leagues across the board ( via Indian companies who i feel are just proxies) and have structured international cricket to be favourable to them. There is no need to lay out the vision and spark a debate. Eventually all countries will slowly trot into line themselves.

Kohli wasnt Kohli when he began. He debuted in 2008 and got 3 years before he played the World Cup. And it took him another year to start becoming the great ODI batsman we are accustomed to

We can't carry 39 year olds into the next World Cup.

Agreed ...having said that you need to try 20-30 batsman for three years to get one Kohli ...that's huge investment needed to get one so discarding him when he has potential to play up to 39 (Sachin was there until he was 39 , Kohli fitness was never in doubt)is not a wise move I guess..

Very interesting points.

I thought domestic cricket in India was in good shape ( perhaps it is relative to Pakistan) but those seem like reasonable suggestions.

with regards to point 2 do you think there is a fear that if the finances of the BCCI are known this might lead to greater player power? For examples the players could realise that a 1 million bonus is peanuts and they in fact generate a lot more and thus deserve a lot more.

For point 3. I think thats something that is just lacking across the board. Most countries don't give a damn about the in stadium crowd. Watching cricket as a spectator is a very difficult experience. Many times after a match I wished I'd stayed at home ( especially in England where rain dictate things).

Your point about the debate on league vs international is something that I think the BCCI is doing by stealth. They have already snapped up the largest window, snapped up the leagues across the board ( via Indian companies who i feel are just proxies) and have structured international cricket to be favourable to them. There is no need to lay out the vision and spark a debate. Eventually all countries will slowly trot into line themselves.

Domestic cricket in India is structured very poorly imo.

There's far too many teams in domestic and there are far too many tournaments with little gap between them.

SMAT/Vijay Hazare/Ranji/Duleep/Deodhar/IPL.

Last year, the cricket season was endless . Apart from a couple of months , there was no gap between the last IPL and this IPL.

Shardul Thakur complained about the lack of rest, the amount of travel between matches etc. Even Sai Kishore mentioned that it was tough even on spinners let alone the quick bowlers who get burnt out.

It's the easily the longest schedule in the world.

Look at Australia for comparison. Just 3 domestic tournaments and international cricket happening in one comprehensive season of 6 months and nothing after that.

Indian season went on for 9-10 months. It's ridiculous.

This biggest “clown” is better than any one we had on our board. Since 1947. Shows the quality of our minnow mentality. New management every tour. Its not a joke anymore, its PATHETIC.

Agreed ...having said that you need to try 20-30 batsman for three years to get one Kohli ...that's huge investment needed to get one so discarding him when he has potential to play up to 39 (Sachin was there until he was 39 , Kohli fitness was never in doubt)is not a wise move I guess..
Sachin was still one of the best batsmen in that lineup. His timing was better than it had ever been. In fact, his timing rating (by Cricviz ) was better than any other Indian batter in that World Cup.

India has a lot of white ball batting talent coming through who can easily eclipse the current version of Kohli in 3 years' time.

There was an ex Gm of zee TV, Rahul johri acted as bcci people for few years when coa was ruling bcci.He brought t
down the telecast sale period from 10 years to 5 as times have changed and digital is prevalent. It brought bcci splash of money .He brought transparency yo the auction and changed whole dynamics

Jaiswal,Sai Sudarshan, Jurel are there to fill up the seniors. Abhishek sharma can be an ideal replacement for jaddu at 7.we have enough options to let go of all seniors and prepare ourself for 27 wc.

Sorry bro.All the bcci should care about winning than sentiment. Just follow the Aussies and it has to be the survival of the fittest

Sachin was still one of the best batsmen in that lineup. His timing was better than it had ever been. In fact, his timing rating (by Cricviz ) was better than any other Indian batter in that World Cup.

India has a lot of white ball batting talent coming through who can easily eclipse the current version of Kohli in 3 years' time.
Indian recent concluded odi world cup he did well , He has shown his intentions to score faster in recent times ..Kohli amassed a record-breaking 765 runs in 11 innings, with an average of 95.62, setting the highest run tally in a single World Cup edition.It is easy to discard but get a new one is not so easy ..Kohli is occupying one position out of 6 batting positions ..If you had powerful bench strength they would have shown their face in remaining 5 positions but no one was there to be seen for past many many years..I doubt we may get one in near future..

Those will be real achievements. India have made a big deal out of T20 WC win but this type of cricket is hit and miss. The 50 over tournament remain pinnacle of tournament cricket.

Last two T20 WC wins by England and Australia largely went unnoticed as once the fun stop people simply move on from this. But 50 over tournaments win stay in the memory longer.

India is a good side and the BIG 3 has the added pressure of winning the ICC tournament as they are the ones with all the resources. So yes this core group of players have the last two big tournament coming up and they can cement their position as fulfilling their potential.

Indian recent concluded odi world cup he did well , He has shown his intentions to score faster in recent times ..Kohli amassed a record-breaking 765 runs in 11 innings, with an average of 95.62, setting the highest run tally in a single World Cup edition.It is easy to discard but get a new one is not so easy ..Kohli is occupying one position out of 6 batting positions ..If you had powerful bench strength they would have shown their face in remaining 5 positions but no one was there to be seen for past many many years..I doubt we may get one in near future..
Sai Sudarshan has already been superb at #3 in ODIs whenever given the chance.

That too in South African conditions.

Very interesting points.

Yeah I'm no cricket guru. Laid out my thoughts since I was asked.

Broadly of course Indian cricket is doing fine. Just like India as country,

On Domestic Cricket - I think the BCCI has to chose a model like the NBA - regional leagues with playoffs at the end to determine the winner. Avoids travel, creates domestic rivalries etc. The teams should be funded to set up B-teams, academies, etc.

On Finances, yes the risk of player power is there but the alternative is worse i.e. Misuse of funds due to lack of transparency. At this point, we don't know how the BCCI spends it's massive funds - how much on official's salaries, how much proportion to player salaries, how much on stadium development, what is being done with surplus funds etc.

Finally on league vs. international, yes you might be right but we need a logical end point. Will we stop at Rugby? Are we going as far as Football? Basketball? I acknowledge it's not fully Jay Shah's job but I always prefer some clarity over fuzziness.

Sai Sudarshan has already been superb at #3 in ODIs whenever given the chance.

That too in South African conditions.
Yes , they all have potentials , it's not like Kohli is an obstacle for them , infact he is a benchmark for them to improve .. One of them may surpass Kohli in future but untill now nobody challenged his position as a no1 batter in Indian batting line up ..Let them do it first , naturally Kohli will be sidelined .

India has got their monkey off the back. Not saying that was the reason they didn't win any tournaments. Series of coincidences led to such scenario.

Jaiswal,Sai Sudarshan, Jurel are there to fill up the seniors. Abhishek sharma can be an ideal replacement for jaddu at 7.we have enough options to let go of all seniors and prepare ourself for 27 wc.

India's white ball depth has never been better than this. It's ridiculously strong and we shouldn't waste this.

Very interesting points.

1. Domestic structure in Ind has gotten better but still a big gap between domestic and ipl or international. Ipl is lucrative but ultra competitive cut throat. There needs to be a better pay salary contract structure for domestic cricket

2. That is not only an issue with Ind. It's a SC thing. Politicians are the same on SC.

3. Again a SC thing. They dont care about stadium experience. Bcci with its riches should have one of the best stadium experiences bar none. Poor amenities no proper food or water dirty bathrooms and seats etc. Other countries like eng aus nz sa is such a delightful experience. Even the USA is good in its nascent stage. WI has horrible scheduling issues but the stadium experience itself is pretty good. The 2023 odi wc organizing was a shambles

4. Ipl is bigger than anything that is a given. No country will ever have as rich a league as ipl. Soon all countries including eng aus will not schedule anything during ipl window. Even if they it will be a B team who were not selected for ipl . Ipl will clamp down on foreign players leaving early for international duty.

India's white ball depth has never been better than this. It's ridiculously strong and we shouldn't waste this.
But cricket is still a team game. You need to have role clarity. Gelling, Captaincy to extract the best out of everyone. Lack of any of these things will lead to under-performance, chaos. This is why it is important to have a core group always.

I was going to say pakistan management should arrange india c v pak main team in dubai. But i can also see india c whopping us and pak cricket team will never want to come back to Pakistan after that. The fans will basically be waitimg at airport.

India has got their monkey off the back. Not saying that was the reason they didn't win any tournaments. Series of coincidences led to such scenario.
If there was every a monkey then yes.. however T20 cricket is a lottery and any team can win specially once the semis start. The tournaments they should have won was CT17 and WC 23 where they were the favorites to win. Both 50 over formats where flukes dont work. So actually that's only two tournaments they didn't win.

In future they have to share the ICC tournaments with other members of the BIG 3 club out of which Australia seems to be steeling the most.

I was going to say pakistan management should arrange india c v pak main team in dubai. But i can also see india c whopping us and pak cricket team will never want to come back to Pakistan after that. The fans will basically be waitimg at airport.
The batting strength would certainly be comparable. Not sure about the bowling though :inti

I think you need to take off your nationalist glasses. This has nothing to do with me being Pakistani. Not everything is India v Pakistan. It reflects poorly on a board of India;s stature and power to be run by such an incompetent nepo baby who completely botched the organization of the Asia Cup and the World Cup.

Somehow I think in 3 or 4 years we will be like aus 2001 team .Very strong unit and we can kick any opposition with out any competition
You still need a strong leader to get every ounce of this talent. In the wrong hands you will be looking at underachievers.

Somehow I think in 3 or 4 years we will be like aus 2001 team .Very strong unit and we can kick any opposition with out any competition

In 3-4 years, there wouldn't be Bumrah probably. You are also losing Rohit and Kohli.

You are likely to be strong but probably not as strong as AUS 2001 (not even close).

2001 team that lost to India?
I believe 2004-05 team was even stronger that beat us in our home but they ended up losing Ashes

In 3-4 years, there wouldn't be Bumrah probably. You are also losing Rohit and Kohli.

You are likely to be strong but probably not as strong as AUS 2001 (not even close).
. Kuldeep sen,thyagi,mayank ,mohsin khan etc are there.We can hope for new brigade to come to the party. Almost all the pacers are bowling 140 plus.since dravid is gone, all the pacers will be tried out now

2001 team that lost to India?
I believe 2004-05 team was even stronger that beat us in our home but they ended up losing Ashes
Only change is Clarke and Shane warne strategy to restrict the opposition.

It’s typical, isn’t it? Our fellow green friends look at Shah Snr, bottle up that hate, and then dish it out on Shah Jnr even thought he doesn’t deserve it. Leave it bro, they have always been sour and will remain that way, since they cannot compete with India in any field whatsoever.

I think you need to take off your nationalist glasses. This has nothing to do with me being Pakistani. Not everything is India v Pakistan. It reflects poorly on a board of India;s stature and power to be run by such an incompetent nepo baby who completely botched the organization of the Asia Cup and the World Cup.

No thank you. Not going to pay attention to random pakistanis clueless about power/admin structure of BCCI judging how Shah is faring as its chief. Yes, there's lots he should do and probably won't be able to do and yes he's there because of his name but he's FAR from being incompetent as you wish to believe.

Botching Asia cup was part of his remit and he did that successfully. World Cup was not botched no matter how much hysterical you get about media articles. I attended 3 WC matches and it was flawless. And yes, for an organization of this scale with gazillion moving parts, you'll always have disgruntled folks venting. Does not mean the organization was botched

Last edited by a moderator:
You always think India won't win anything, just like in the recent T20 World Cup.🤡
He’s just being that way since his own country is nowhere close to winning anything at all in the next 100+ years. So he gets off by being bitter towards that one country he should be thanking for all the support he gets from India including the fact that we helped them in their independence

He’s just being that way since his own country is nowhere close to winning anything at all in the next 100+ years. So he gets off by being bitter towards that one country he should be thanking for all the support he gets from India including the fact that we helped them in their independence

What you are saying is not true at all. That's how Indians think maybe but not me. My life doesn't revolve around nationalism. LOL. I have other priorities.

Anyway, no matter what you say, Aussies are likely to come back strong and win a few trophies again.

What you are saying is not true at all. That's how Indians think maybe but not me. My life doesn't revolve around nationalism. LOL. I have other priorities.

Anyway, no matter what you say, Aussies are likely to come back strong and win a few trophies again.
Yeah right bud! Been seeing your posts and it’s a constant theme of India bashing. No matter what they do and how much they win, you always find flaws. Name one post where you praised this team. It’s disgusting to see how bitter you are as even ex Pak players praised the Indian team for winning the cup but you’ve been ranting against them.

Yeah right bud! Been seeing your posts and it’s a constant theme of India bashing. No matter what they do and how much they win, you always find flaws. Name one post where you praised this team. It’s disgusting to see how bitter you are as even ex Pak players praised the Indian team for winning the cup but you’ve been ranting against them.

I have congratulated Indian team. Check: https://ppforum.pakpassion.net/thre...uth-africa-169-8.314357/page-28#post-12223854.

I have congratulated Rohit Sharma. Check: https://ppforum.pakpassion.net/thre...discussion-thread.53114/page-10#post-12224544.

I am not bitter at all. I give my opinions based on facts.

Yep. Can't take nepotism out of India. Jay Shah, Rahul Gandhi and even many movie stars are nepo babies. But the team itself.doesnt have nepotism so it's good. BCCI is very well organized and is highly political. It always has been. As long as grass roots development is there, players get their due recognition, selectors doing their job without any zonal pressures, I'm good. There are a few questionable selections here and there but there isn't much damage. Coach and captain still get the final.word and there is a strong pipeline. There is a strong insistence on playing Ranji trophy and established players had their contracts cancelled when there was reluctance. With Gambhir coming in, milestones will be chucked out and we will see an exciting brand of cricket. All good signs

Your mind revolves around religion. You said you want to see Muslim nations win, yet you supported South Africa in the semi-final against Afghanistan just because they had dispatched all your favorite teams to oblivion. :LOL:

I'd kill to have a guy like him in charge of PCB. Tough and no nonsense.
It's a snake's den with a lot of money at stake. Unless one has political backing, survival.is impossible. Ganguly found it the hard way. Either way, there is no compromise on game development, first class cricket, selection process.

But i expect India having a bumpy ride during this transition. I am sure this thread will be bumped any time India runs into some difficult times. Transition is not easy regardless of the resources. It will take time.

But i expect India having a bumpy ride during this transition. I am sure this thread will be bumped any time India runs into some difficult times. Transition is not easy regardless of the resources. It will take time.
Transitions are always hard , but that’s how the best will come out.
Pandya vs Jaiswal vs Gill Vs Rink Vs Iyer vs Pant - who ever does well and is smart will come on top.

Please don’t give into the PR :jaya
But it's the business philosophy rt.A successful business means any idiot should able to run with out much contribution from the top.So bcci are doing great atleast irrespective of any leader from past 10 or 15 years

We suffered more losses from 2000 to 2002 with almost same squad and became a very strong unit for 2002 ct .we should hop similar fortune for next 2 years.Atleast at home we should be formidable

But it's the business philosophy rt.A successful business means any idiot should able to run with out much contribution from the top.So bcci are doing great atleast irrespective of any leader from past 10 or 15 years
BCCI are doing well I have always supported them and defended them, my point is on Jay Nepo Shah

Depends on the captain and coach. Dhoni was able to phase out seniors after 2011 WC but still won the CT. To be honest, BCCI has been preparing for it. Jaiswal, Gill already had decent amount of games to prove themselves. They are automatic replacements for Rohit and Kohli. Dube will be replaced by Rinku or Reddy. Jadeja already has replacements in Axar and SRH opener. With the no nonsense Gambhir coming in, it's safe to.assume the transition would be smooth. However, there is an issue with captaincy. Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul, Pandya would be vying fir the captain spot. It could be a sore point with no single strong captain. The transition from Dravid to.Dhoni to Kohli to Rohit was smooth.

Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul, Pandya would be vying fir the captain spot.
Gambhir was the first one to call kl for stat padding.so I don't think kl will be a contender.Iyer have short ball issues and next wc is in sa.it will be huge red mark for him and he was hopping against burger in sa this year odi series. Infact wc final first ball dismissal was due to his premeditated thought of bouncer.I think it's pant vs pandya.

India is just lucky to win a trophy under him although he is totally incompetent for this role
Jay Shah can barely string a full sentence together. The only reason he's in that post is his father is the home minister of the country. India's cricket administration leadership is rotten to the core. It's very political and there's lot of horse-trading of favours

But the lower level of management is efficient dont let the politics seep into selection (except some regional boards like mumbai having outsized influence). So the sporting side has been able to perform well

Gambhir was the first one to call kl for stat padding.so I don't think kl will be a contender.Iyer have short ball issues and next wc is in sa.it will be huge red mark for him and he was hopping against burger in sa this year odi series. Infact wc final first ball dismissal was due to his premeditated thought of bouncer.I think it's pant vs pandya.
I don't think Pant did anything to even claim a spot in white ball cricket. He's been flattering to deceive for a few years now. Pandya is my first choice too but he's injury prone with his massive work load

Back