"Team Management is seeing something that suggests I can also win matches for them down the order": Fakhar Zaman

That Fakhar has to open. Despite evidence suggesting that he is clearly better performing at no. 4.
The problem with this EVIDENCE is that it once again Ignores variables.

Answer the following questions

A) Is Imad wasim the greatest No 7 batsmen for Pakistan of all time because he avg 42 and sr of 110 on odi at no 7.

B) Is Uganda captain the greatest series/tours captain in t20 history 2nd only to babar azam?

^^ EVIDENCE SUGGESTS THAT IS THE CASE. but obviously you won't accept that. You'll talk about variables such as teams that Uganda played not being test nation teams, and most of imad's inflation being scores of 5 runs of 3 balls not out end of innings with a few half centuries here and their and mostly just being 10 of 4 balls not puts etc etc.

Well variables are in play, and what are those variables?

A) Fakhar not opening in 4+ years.

B) Fakhar skill wise not being the same batsmen from 4 years ago 4 years ago he was mostly a legside player but 4 years later he plays way more unorthodox strokes, and had developed those drives which were a frequent play for him since the NZ 2023 series, hence most of the deliveries he struggled with would no longer apply.

C) More confidence being given to him, In odi his place is assured at opening so he doesn't need to worry and can get 180 scores and doesn't have fear of failure. In t20 he's under constant pressure in leagues to try to prove his worth at opening, he clearly wishes to open otherwise he wouldn't be opening in leagues. Similarly in t20 unlike rizwan who's pakistan's darling, fakhar is under constant pressure to perform knowing Bobby just wants fakhar dropped and is looking for ways to do so, such as him doing so in 2022 t20 wc as well.

D) Despite low scores in t20 during hisnopening stint, his few performances such as 91 were match winning and the off-chance he performed in 1 in 10 games were victory assured which was a key factor that led to 29 wins and no 1 rank in the first place against half strength teams, A feature that's now Adays missing with babar/rizzu either at opening or in the top order with Pakistan losing to not even half strength team but bottom line c tier and associate nations.

This whole narrative argument isn't an attack and doesn't give you a superior position like you think it does. What are you trying to suggest? That I shouldn't propose a narrative to justify why said argument is falsely presented?

That if I take your stats at face value then automatically it would mean imad wasim is the greatest allrounder in odi Pakistan history and that imam ul haq is superior to Inzimam by every metric?

Convenient to make stats relevant and irrelevant according to your narrative huh?
If you care to mention the overs in which Fakhar has come out to bat, it will certainly bust your narrative. Saim has consistently been an easy wicket, and either Babar or Rizwan often loses their wicket early. Fakhar has been coming in as early as the third over, so he's effectively opening and might as well start as an opener.

If Fakhar open then there is not a single middle order batsman that is preforming at all.

If Fakhar open then there is not a single middle order batsman that is preforming at all.
That’s ok

Fakhar or bust

I don’t mind that

Fakhar faces 60 balls, Fakhar scores 120+

Would rather watch Fakhar play himself in instead of ANYONE else in the Pakistan team during the powerplay

If Fakhar gets in, bowlers are in big trouble.

The English commies and players clearly viewed him as Pakistan’s most dangerous players

Would rather watch Fakhar play himself in instead of ANYONE else in the Pakistan team during the powerplay

If Fakhar gets in, bowlers are in big trouble.

The English commies and players clearly viewed him as Pakistan’s most dangerous players
Who doesn't view him as the most dangerous player? The best strategy for England is to keep rizwan and babar in for the PP, get rid of them after and bingo game won.

Not even difficult for them to do so 😂.

Who doesn't view him as the most dangerous player? The best strategy for England is to keep rizwan and babar in for the PP, get rid of them after and bingo game won.

Not even difficult for them to do so 😂.
A large majority of RizBar fans do not like or view Fakhar as Pakistan’s most dangerous and important player.

You will find guys looking for stats to find where he works best. Unfortunately, these people do not understand cricket in general. They are trying to make him work as if it’s a PlayStation simulator game.

The problem with this EVIDENCE is that it once again Ignores variables.

Answer the following questions

A) Is Imad wasim the greatest No 7 batsmen for Pakistan of all time because he avg 42 and sr of 110 on odi at no 7.

B) Is Uganda captain the greatest series/tours captain in t20 history 2nd only to babar azam?

^^ EVIDENCE SUGGESTS THAT IS THE CASE. but obviously you won't accept that. You'll talk about variables such as teams that Uganda played not being test nation teams, and most of imad's inflation being scores of 5 runs of 3 balls not out end of innings with a few half centuries here and their and mostly just being 10 of 4 balls not puts etc etc.

Well variables are in play, and what are those variables?

A) Fakhar not opening in 4+ years.

B) Fakhar skill wise not being the same batsmen from 4 years ago 4 years ago he was mostly a legside player but 4 years later he plays way more unorthodox strokes, and had developed those drives which were a frequent play for him since the NZ 2023 series, hence most of the deliveries he struggled with would no longer apply.

C) More confidence being given to him, In odi his place is assured at opening so he doesn't need to worry and can get 180 scores and doesn't have fear of failure. In t20 he's under constant pressure in leagues to try to prove his worth at opening, he clearly wishes to open otherwise he wouldn't be opening in leagues. Similarly in t20 unlike rizwan who's pakistan's darling, fakhar is under constant pressure to perform knowing Bobby just wants fakhar dropped and is looking for ways to do so, such as him doing so in 2022 t20 wc as well.

D) Despite low scores in t20 during hisnopening stint, his few performances such as 91 were match winning and the off-chance he performed in 1 in 10 games were victory assured which was a key factor that led to 29 wins and no 1 rank in the first place against half strength teams, A feature that's now Adays missing with babar/rizzu either at opening or in the top order with Pakistan losing to not even half strength team but bottom line c tier and associate nations.

This whole narrative argument isn't an attack and doesn't give you a superior position like you think it does. What are you trying to suggest? That I shouldn't propose a narrative to justify why said argument is falsely presented?

That if I take your stats at face value then automatically it would mean imad wasim is the greatest allrounder in odi Pakistan history and that imam ul haq is superior to Inzimam by every metric?
A large majority of RizBar fans do not like or view Fakhar as Pakistan’s most dangerous and important player.

You will find guys looking for stats to find where he works best. Unfortunately, these people do not understand cricket in general. They are trying to make him work as if it’s a PlayStation simulator game.
@Rana I already responded to his claim in detail.

Also it's not that they try to make it like a playstation simulator game, that logic goes out the window when it's not their favourites.

The reason why I put forward the 11 imad wasim vs 11 babar argument or the 42 avg and 110 sr argument is because I wanted to expose the double standards.

According to them including heddie, daytrader etc Babar is objectively thr greatest pakistani batsmen ever due to his 4 conversion ratio being the best ever, his avg being the highest ever for a Pakistani batsmen and him just objectively being superior to saeed anwar, basically all variables and context go out the window.

But for imad wasim when I talk about 42 avg and 110 sr making him the greatest No 7 bat and actually the greatest No 7 in odi of all time 😂, they strat throwing variables of stat padding, and not out and inflation etc etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
He did the damage in the powerplay. He is the only true opener in this world cup squad.

I don't understand what management wants to achieve with those three(saim,babar and rizwan) as top order batsmen. They are clearly not good enough for t20 cricket.

He did the damage in the powerplay. He is the only true opener in this world cup squad.

I don't understand what management wants to achieve with those three(saim,babar and rizwan) as top order batsmen. They are clearly not good enough for t20 cricket.
Without fakhar, Imad, Abrar and maybe shaheen and amir( depending on form) Pakistan is finished.

Saim is our best hope bro.

They ain’t bringing back Sharjeel to layeth the smackdown like he is capable of, probably the only one after Fakhar that is capable.

We need to back Saim

Saim is our best hope bro.

They ain’t bringing back Sharjeel to layeth the smackdown like he is capable of, probably the only one after Fakhar that is capable.

We need to back Saim
Saim just needs to go there and play his natural game. He needs to stop following babars strategy of going all out while babar sticks to wicket

Saim just needs to go there and play his natural game. He needs to stop following babars strategy of going all out while babar sticks to wicket
Saim is playing his natural game I think. He is more of an aggressor and that is what he is doing but it is just not his time. Maybe he needs to rest and reconsider his approach.

Till then Fakhar should be the goto man although he doing fine at number 4 or maybe just bring in Usman to open.

Fakhar should only open he don't fit anywhere else.

drop him for a batsman who can play at 4

Nahi bhai he plays spin the best

Ahahahahahaahahaahhaahahaa
some of these so called critics have no idea what they are talking about, they are more like fangirls vouching for rizwan and babar open just because they want to.

if we had fakhar opening today we would have not lost this game today, this was a tricky pitch and difficult to score on the only option was to deal with boundaries in the powerplay but we scored a might 35 in the powerplay.

the difference was india 50 runs in 6 overs and then 69 runs in 14 overs and the mighty babar and rizwan only managed 35 runs in the powerplay

Back