The Big Bang Theory

loving this show,Sheldon has to be the funniest character on earth.

The Best Quote of Sheldon Cooper

"I am not crazy. My Mother had me tested"

The best character i have ever come across. :bow: Jim Parsons..

On top of my top 5 shows, love it.

Sheldon and Howard are my fav characters

""Bazingaaa!''

Can't stand it(along with that other sad excuse for a sitcom, Scrubs). Can't beat the old classics like Becker, Friends, Raymond etc.

I hate it. How is this funny? They're just nerds being nerds.. that too the stereotypical nerds of the '90s. I like 'Community' much more, and yes, 30 Rock is great too.

30 rock is rubbish! :p big bang theory is epic! :yk

best is two and a half men

30 Rock is hilarious as well.

show has downhill this season, the girls have ruined it, even Penny is out of form.

Raj & Howard :)))

Sheldon just annoys me more than anything.

Would be a whole lot funnier if Leonard and Penny could actually be funny, and not frikkin' lame, once in a while

Howard, Raj and Sheldon are really good.

I like this show - started watching it towards the end of last year and am up to date with it (maybe not the latest episode)

Sheldon is class BUT the Raj-Howard combo is brilliant. Leonard and Penny are just there (which isnt a bad thing in the case of penny :D)

I started watching 30 rock, thought it was decent BUT then sorta stopped watching it and havnt bothered with it since

Sheldon is awesome, love his joker style smile. Penny was cool once upon a time. This season has had some good episodes such as the new year party at the comic book store.

I agree with AZ, the girls have ruined it a bit, Penny's not that much involved in this season, would like her to get back with Leonard, they should just dump Raj and Sheldons Gf's

have your guyz seen How i Met your Mother...its Legendary...i mean the character of Barney Stinson is 2x better than Sheldon

have your guyz seen How i Met your Mother...its Legendary...i mean the character of Barney Stinson is 2x better than Sheldon

I do like that show as well though it is gettinng milked now

Barney and Sheldon are different characters BUT both are Legen . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . .

wait for it

. . . . . . . dary :D

I'm currently obsessed with this show! Sheldon's my favourite character
Some of my favourite quotes:
Sheldon: I made tea.
Leonard: I don't want tea.
Sheldon: I didn't make tea for you. This is my tea.
Leonard: Then why are you telling me?
Sheldon: It's a conversation starter.
Leonard: That's a lousy conversation starter.
Sheldon: Oh, is it? We're conversing. Checkmate.

Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I'm stupid!
Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

Sheldon: I'm clearly too evolved for driving.

Leonard: We need to widen our circle.
Sheldon: I have a very wide circle. I have 212 friends on myspace.
Leonard: Yes, and you’ve never met one of them.
Sheldon: That’s the beauty of it.

For me the best scene was when they get invited to Penny's halloween party, and they are all dressed as flash :)

flash-tbbt.jpg

Last edited:
^lol yea i remeber that and then raj is aquaman! And noone would understand what the doppler effect was!
I liked in the recent episode where sheldons flash and he's walking really fast and he's like "I'm pacing" :p

I have watched all of the secound third and fourth season......

BTW if u guys dint know Sheldon in real life is actually gay.

Last edited:
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QTj47rcuM-4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I agree to the point that AZ and some posters made above. Girls are ruining it specially Wolowitz's GF. Leonard has become too predictable as well. I like Amy though.

Some of my fav quotes from are :

Sheldon: Good morning everyone and welcome to "Science and Society". I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper, BS, MS, MA, PhD and ScD. OMG, right?

Raj: I don't like bugs, okay? They freak me out.
Sheldon: Interesting. You're afraid of insects and women. Ladybugs must render you catatonic

Sheldon: We could also stop using the letter M. But I think that idea is isguided and oronic.

Raj: Gates gave a speech at the university. Sheldon went up to him afterwards and said, "Maybe if you weren't so distracted by sick children in Africa you could have put a little more thought into Windows Vista."

Last edited:
Love it. Interestingly I couldn't stand it at first. Started watching it again from the end of last season and have been glued since. I think it's the best sitcom going around. Just edging Modern Family (which is not as good as last season) and HIMYM. Two and a Half Men is just getting stretched now. Charlie almost getting married again, Alan moving out and then moving back in, Rose leaving only to come back. Plus Jake's character is losing his charm and getting unbearable.

I am a bit late to this because there was always something that got between me and watching TBBT, but I finally managed to watch all 12 seasons over the last 4 months, and I think it is wonderful.

I really don’t understand the amount of criticism the show has received from various quarters. At times, I feel that people find it cool to hate on a particular show because it is the popular thing to do, and I believe that is the case here as well.

Definitely my favorite sitcom along with Frasier and marginally ahead of Friends/Cheers.

Im really sad about this show ending.

One of the best season finale ever.

I am a bit late to this because there was always something that got between me and watching TBBT, but I finally managed to watch all 12 seasons over the last 4 months, and I think it is wonderful.

I really don’t understand the amount of criticism the show has received from various quarters. At times, I feel that people find it cool to hate on a particular show because it is the popular thing to do, and I believe that is the case here as well.

Definitely my favorite sitcom along with Frasier and marginally ahead of Friends/Cheers.

hey you hated breaking bad.

i think people taught that this show was a replacement of friends and they probably didnt want that.

TBBT was such a great show, i grew up with it. GOnna miss this show

hey you hated breaking bad.

i think people taught that this show was a replacement of friends and they probably didnt want that.

TBBT was such a great show, i grew up with it. GOnna miss this show

I won’t say that I hated Breaking Bad - it just didn’t meet my expectations considering the immense hype. I guess if I watch it again in a few years I will like it better.

In my opinion, it was a great sitcom till season 6. After that, the quality has gone down. I still can watch old episodes but new ones I find cringeworthy.

TBBT was a great show up until season 5 and 6 when the cast stopped being geeks and awkward around females. Those very characteristics were the things that made the show so fun to watch, at least for me.

Like all Chuck Lorre shows starts well goes downhill after few seasons.

In my opinion, it was a great sitcom till season 6. After that, the quality has gone down. I still can watch old episodes but new ones I find cringeworthy.

TBBT was a great show up until season 5 and 6 when the cast stopped being geeks and awkward around females. Those very characteristics were the things that made the show so fun to watch, at least for me.

I think they had to change something after 5-6 seasons, and it did contribute to the excellent character development of Sheldon and Howard. What I particularly loved was the ending. They didn’t do the usual sitcom stuff of changing things too much in the final and have someone move out etc. They were still together and everything was pretty much the same.

It would have very easy to give Raj closure and have him leave for London, but surprisingly that didn’t happen either.

Cheers was good . Also " 8 simple rules of dating" and "home improvement" as well

I enjoy your takes on most things but definitely not on entertainment :))

Enjoyed it back in 8th grade but eventually got bored of it after a season or two

Back