The Borat Thread [Merged]

plan on seeing it this weekend...how was it?...does it live up to the hype?...

Had a caucasain friend go and see it at the Toronto Film Festival, and he had nothing but good things to say about it. Said it was amazingly hilarious.

Last edited:
Sorry 2nd - MIkkhi Kharoa England was the funniest I have seen to date. I apologise for the error- Im sorry mikki kharoa England you deserve better.

TAHIR said:
Sorry 2nd - MIkkhi Kharoa England was the funniest I have seen to date. I apologise for the error- Im sorry mikki kharoa England you deserve better.

its englaynd

he is already working on his other character Bruno - austrian gay fashion reporter.

signed a £20m+ contract to do a film on that character.

Last edited:
Toony™® said:
he is already working on his other character Bruno - austrian gay fashion reporter.

signed a £20m+ contract to do a film on that character.

:O :O £20M??? THATS CRAZY - i wudnt watch that film even if someone paid me

Borats film does seem hilarious

Still not out here - saw the trailor today. Looks absolutely hilarious

Can't wait to see it, the trailer was hilarious. The bit when he gets in a car that's being pushed by a couple of blokes, then you see there is a kid at the wheel and the camera pans left to show that the car is actually getting dragged by horses had me I p.issing myself.

It is being criticized for the racial slurs against the jews.

TAHIR said:
It is being criticized for the racial slurs against the jews.
Ufff.
What is Sacha Baron Cohen?

And what religion is the majority in Kazakhistan?

Haven't seen him but heard he is really hellarious. Poor Kaziks he is a real pain for them:p

Will be going with a few of my mates this week to watch it. Cant wait!

Can't wait, it's had excellent reviews.

Superb Movie, But Dont No One Go Watch This Movie With Ur Sister Or Ur Wife Or Yo Moma

Big Daddy said:
Superb Movie, But Dont No One Go Watch This Movie With Ur Sister Or Ur Wife Or Yo Moma

Bro, do you really think we guy's go to cinemas with our family :p

Wow...Borat make over $9 million on it's first day.

That's a remarkable feat considering two things:

1. Even after all the hype, it was expected to make $10 million for the whole weekend.

2. It was only showing in 857 theatres. Compare that to Santa Claus 3 which played in over 3000 theatres and made $6 million.

it must have made huge profits as budget was extremly low and made with a home camera.

suhaibonline said:
it must have made huge profits as budget was extremly low and made with a home camera.

Was it really or is that just for effect?
Anyway going to see it on Monday.
Am a big fan of Cohen although he may have an hidden agenda of ridiculing Muslims. However anyone who takes the micky out of dumb Americans (and lets face it there are around 400m of them) can't be all bad in my book.

Some of the jewish remarks he makes are pure comedy. Absolutely brilliant film, made me laugh an exaggerated amount.

The second funniest film i've ever seen. Dirty Sanchez being the first of course.

For stiffs like Marooned, does the title "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan" not tell you anything? Borat is always quality! In all seriousness, it is getting really good reviews here in North America.

finally saw it...it was good, but that scene with him and his assistant was f'ing disgusting...holy shat...some of those scenes were definitely pre-arranged...especially the pamela anderson bagging...

Looks like a feature length TV sketch so I'm in no big hurry to watch it.

Big Mac said:
Looks like a feature length TV sketch so I'm in no big hurry to watch it.

Big Mac, you will miss out on the movie of the year! Come on, you don't want to spend your money on James Bond, do you!?

Movie of the year? I can catch someone making fun of dumb rednecks anytime thank you very much.

evertonfan said:
Not a chance, Dirty Sanchez is movie of the year.

Bunch of Welshmen making fools of themselves? Can go to Oxy's house anytime thank you very much.

Aurangzeb[B said:
]finally saw it...it was good, but that scene with him and his assistant was f'ing disgusting...holy shat.[/B]..some of those scenes were definitely pre-arranged...especially the pamela anderson bagging...

It was disgusting but also hilarious at the same time.

great movie.....without trying to spoil it for anyone who hasnt seen it ive read that the "other party" was in on it but not her handlers

Not as amazing as his little 10 minute clips. Maybe I was expecting something totally different and a whole lot, but, whatever.

I am going to say though, that this movie has some of the most hilarious scenes EVER witnessed in my life!.. a must watch - a one-timer though. :D

Its definatley worth the money to watch it in the cinema.

haha, I remember this guy. There was even a song about him ...

My name is Mahir, I kiss you, I kiss you, I kiss you.
My eyes are green,
I have a car,
I like music,
I watch the stars.

My name is Mahir,
I kiss you, I kiss you.
My name is Mahir,
I kiss you, I kiss you.
My heart fills with joy when you are near.
My name is Mahir,
I kiss you, I kiss you.

I like dance,
I am tall
Mmm, give me a call.

Look who’s back.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JvPTCvUnNQA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back