The Official PP Landmark Thread

Congrats to everyone

I just posted that so that I can get closer to a landmark so that I can post it here :)

Congrats to all........... keep posting.

Please post quality posts, not just to keep the number of posts going up.

congrats sis, u are like online all the time, especially in the time pass forum lol, great work!

Last edited:
USIND, you've only been here for a few months and your already past me? :O Impressive.

Contrags BUT remember... Quality over Quantity. Keep it up! :D

Last edited:
USIND, you've only been here for a few months and your already past me? :O Impressive.

Contrags BUT remember... Quality over Quantity! ;-) Keep it up! :D

quality over quantity thats what makes you a good poster

Contrags BUT remember... Quality over Quantity. Keep it up! :D

Thanks for the encouragement,Theo.:p Each post takes its time & effort,you cannot discriminate.:D

Quite a few people with big numbers...5k, 10k, 20k...50k :khawaja

2000 posts in 5 months :).
Thanks to USIND , SA_R and NO1AF for TP threads.

I was not active during our glory WC days :110: , but now cant boast abt our team ..

2000 posts in 5 months :).
Thanks to USIND , SA_R and NO1AF for TP threads.

I was not active during our glory WC days :110: , but now cant boast abt our team ..

:14: Congrats Velu :14:
Lol You're welcome.:)
Even I joined late here,missed all the fun.:D

sorry, i didnt check your PP joining date when i posted :facepalm:
i give up

:16: Now you understood. :16:

Keep trying.:p

:14: Congrats W63L35 :14:

Lol,it's not that easy for you,since you attach stats/tables in every other post.:p

congrats KU and W63L35 :19::19:

eventually Fireworks will overtake KU ( and cindy will overtake W63 ) in no time :68:

Thanks ..... Fireworks11, USIND and velu! :)

Who is Cindy?

Thanks guys! :)

Reached the milestone, today.

Congrats to W63L35, USIND and Velu.

Contrags W63L35 and KU - two quality posters, no doubt about that. :14: :D

I haven't gone as far as the PP'ers mentioned above, BUT... I managed to achieve past 5k. It's been a long journey and has indeed taken heck' alot of time! Especially if you compare it to Firework11's brilliant RR! :))

Well done Theo!

The amount of effort and thought you put in your posts is second to none, your 5k are probably worth 15k lol. Keep it up man. :19:

I haven't gone as far as the PP'ers mentioned above, BUT... I managed to achieve past 5k. It's been a long journey and has indeed taken heck' alot of time! Especially if you compare it to Firework11's brilliant RR! :))
Haha, congrats. Remember quality over quantity... any day!

Reached the milestone, today.

Congrats to W63L35, USIND and Velu.

:14: Congratulations KU92 :14:

You're going strong.:19:

& Thank you.:)

:14: Congrats Theo :14:

Keep up the Quality posts.:19:

Congrats :14:

Its quality that matters :19:

Congrats Theo_14.

5000 posts of class. You make them count each and every time.

Finally reached the 1000 mark...with a slow strike rate it has to be said :misbah

Well done Theo!

The amount of effort and thought you put in your posts is second to none, your 5k are probably worth 15k lol. Keep it up man. :19:

Haha, congrats. Remember quality over quantity... any day!

:14: Congrats Theo :14:

Keep up the Quality posts.:19:

Congrats :14:

Its quality that matters :19:

Congrats Theo_14.

5000 posts of class. You make them count each and every time.

Thanks all of you, really kind words there. Appreciated! :D :14:

Finally reached the 1000 mark...with a slow strike rate it has to be said :misbah

Contrags... Keep it up! I enjoy reading your posts in the Sports corner section! :)

Contrags... Keep it up! I enjoy reading your posts in the Sports corner section! :)

Cheers Theo and likewise.

Congrats 161KPH! Top man, Utd fan, Akhtar fan, best username, best avatar. :akhtar

Thanks mate really appreciate it :akhtar

congrats 161kph..
you have to step up your pace, currently u r slower than our trundlers :nehra

Cheers velu, no matter how slow i post i'll probably still be quicker than the trundlers lol :kapil

Back