The Official PP Landmark Thread

@PPP - This week i was overactive . Guess i need to slow down a bit. :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1UHCSzGLKdA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:danish

@jinn

Saw part of the video ( horse sliding ) , but whole part is quite funny :D
1.50 - How that is possible ?? :20:

Guess Navroks will be worried to see this :)))

Shankar Mahadevan? Spider man? Best action scene ever? I thought this was the "Official Landmark Thread"! :20:

Didn't realise when I crossed the 12,000-barrier ! Have also completed my 4 years on PP :D

congrats PCF :14:

well we are comparing our unbelievable scoring rate with some of the superhero actions :D

congrats Gaptaan chai :19:
but u r still far behind V_M and one epic guy outscored you recently :23:

The only reason I have beaten chai (by a much greater margin now) is because I had to upload a lot of pics for the Test series against Sri Lanka, and post them for you idiots :))

There are other reasons but I won't disclose them here :altaf

Last edited:
I passed the 1000 barrier yesterday, not that I play for personal records or anything Lol :afridi

I passed 3500 .... though not with that quick strike rate..... still hoping to reach 4000 soon.

i have just reached the magical figure of 154 posts. it was a difficult journey met with many challenges but i am pleased to be in this position today. i would like to dedicate this achievement to all my family and friends. please wish me well in my future endevours.

i have just reached the magical figure of 154 posts. it was a difficult journey met with many challenges but i am pleased to be in this position today. i would like to dedicate this achievement to all my family and friends. please wish me well in my future endevours.

:)):)))

May God always be there with you. :yk
Indeed,this is the most important milestone in your life. :tearofjoy :D

Congrats :14:

Velu - I don't think Cindy's gonna let you go past her. She's a lot more competitive compared to Chai :D

Congrats Cindy :19:.

I m watching it closely, today itself she posted 200+ posts. :pissed::pissed:
Guess i need to get into arguments with some guys and more gossips as usual. :D

Thanks Velu :). Stop keeping an eye on my scores.They're all hard earned. :D

ur avatar symbolizes ur strike rate :D

Your avatar represents a joker :D

eric-cartman-cartoon-pictures-wallpaper-96.jpg

Respect ma asoursa

Meanwhile I got my 1475th post which equals to 4 posts per 5 hours

Last edited:
SAR reminds me off Medicinal Chemistry :facepalm:

Structure-Activity Relationship :))

Just crossed post No 41,000. Hold your applause because I am not done yet. :afridi

:haha

Scoring heavily in live match threads.
But i m closing the gap at much faster rate , it was 3k but it is just 1.1k now.
I will overtake your runs before sachin gets his 100. :sachin

:haha

Scoring heavily in live match threads.
But i m closing the gap at much faster rate , it was 3k but it is just 1.1k now.
I will overtake your runs before sachin gets his 100. :sachin

Take your words back right now. :haha

:sachin :sachin :sachin

ok. then lets see who will get to 10k posts first ? :19:
And probably i might get it b4 sachin gets his 100. :23:

Back