The Official PP Landmark Thread

Had posted in this thread after ages. I can see a lot of new entrants here.

I honestly can figure out how people can have so many posts. Some of these posters have a few thousand and for some reason when I read their username the are unrecognisable. Where are these secret threads where you can flood PP with spam lol. I have just over a thousand and I think that is too much.

Not to turn this thread sour so congrats to all you folks for your contributions to PP. Good for you all!

I honestly can figure out how people can have so many posts. Some of these posters have a few thousand and for some reason when I read their username the are unrecognisable. Where are these secret threads where you can flood PP with spam lol. I have just over a thousand and I think that is too much.

Not to turn this thread sour so congrats to all you folks for your contributions to PP. Good for you all!

It'll always stay a mystery. :kami

I dont recognize you either

:yk

J/K Bro :)

Last edited:

Lol I wondered about the post count too

Back