"They will gather all your wealth and distribute it among those who have more children": PM Modi's reference to Muslims shows his true face

Will you be willing to engage in a very serious
and totally facts based discussion on this topic? Iam Asking because it will be lengthy and I am yet to see a Pakistani commit to such a discussion. Invariably such a discussion ends up with trolling, insults and such like for which I have very little time. Let me know
Which part of it would you like to discuss?

Such things will remain in existence until Muslims stop supporting terrorism. After Bin Laden killed in Abbottabad, how many Muslims are welcomed it and congratulated US?

Are you saying Indian muslims support terrorism? By that I mean do they support RSS and it's mandate ?

Such things will remain in existence until Muslims stop supporting terrorism. After Bin Laden killed in Abbottabad, how many Muslims are welcomed it and congratulated US?
If US is the arbiter of truth according to you.

How many Hindus welcomed and congratulated US for banning Modi?

The only person to receive such a ban.

Are you saying Indian muslims support terrorism? By that I mean do they support RSS and it's mandate ?

Yes… there r majority population of Muslims are under the influence of local mulla and maulavis, no Muslim or their group criticised terrorist act in India…. Indian police caught many terrorists from muhallas, but despite knowing all local Muslims not informed police and kept mum

If US is the arbiter of truth according to you.

How many Hindus welcomed and congratulated US for banning Modi?

The only person to receive such a ban.

US taken revenge of 9/11 by killing Osama bin laden

Modi ban was due to misinformation spread by Indian media… when US realised truth, they rolled red carpet for him

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes… there r majority population of Muslims are under the influence of local mulla and maulavis, no Muslim or their group criticised terrorist act in India…. Indian police caught many terrorists from muhallas, but despite knowing all local Muslims not informed police and kept mum

By your reaction to the article, Your under the influence of RSS bigotry, that itself is a form of violent extremism.

US taken revenge of 9/11 by killing Osama bin laden

Modi ban was due to misinformation spread by Indian media… when US realised truth, they rolled red carpet for him
It doesn't matter.

Did you congratulate them on banning Modi?

What fundamental position of Islam?

Islam asks that when in majority treat followers of other religions poorly, convert their place of worship?

And when in minority talk about secularism, pluralism, minority rights and ask for concessions?

The fundamental position of Islam is to celebrate when more people of the world are enabled to embrace the success of correct embrace of religion as according to Islam. If non-Muslims want to keep their own places of worship that should also be respected. But you were criticising people on here celebrating Hagia Sophia being converted into a mosque. I don't know the exact timeline history of the structure, but I am assuming it wasn't being used as a church or whatever it was previously. Might be worth opening a new topic, or bumping the old one if you want to discuss it properly.

nothing admirable about it.

you just described islamic position that resembles that of a virus or parasite. Maybe why most of western world has woken up to the fundamental islamic position and pushing back.

I don't think the western world was that fussed about the Hagia Sofia becoming a mosque again since it was done in the 15th century. I have seen more outrage from hindus than from westerners to be brutally honest.

I don't think the western world was that fussed about the Hagia Sofia becoming a mosque again since it was done in the 15th century. I have seen more outrage from hindus than from westerners to be brutally honest.
Then you haven't bothered to follow the news at all. Except for a few, vaguely misinformed hindu nationalists in India who use it for point scoring, no one in India is aware of the conversion to a mosque again.

On other hand, a whole bunch of western countries protested vigorously at a building that had not been a mosque for a 100 years being converted into one. Orthodox Christian nations like Greece called for sanctions. The Russian Orthodox church condemned it.

It was terrible decision by most accounts. It hadn't been a mosque for a 100 years so no one in living memory had prayed there since the fall of the Ottoman empire. Gorgeous mosaics of the Virgin Mary have apparently been covered up (haven't seen it myself...the only time I visited was in 2018 when it was still a museum). Just stupid posturing by that vainglorious puffed up idiot - Erdogan.

Then you haven't bothered to follow the news at all. Except for a few, vaguely misinformed hindu nationalists in India who use it for point scoring, no one in India is aware of the conversion to a mosque again.

On other hand, a whole bunch of western countries protested vigorously at a building that had not been a mosque for a 100 years being converted into one. Orthodox Christian nations like Greece called for sanctions. The Russian Orthodox church condemned it.

It was terrible decision by most accounts. It hadn't been a mosque for a 100 years so no one in living memory had prayed there since the fall of the Ottoman empire. Gorgeous mosaics of the Virgin Mary have apparently been covered up (haven't seen it myself...the only time I visited was in 2018 when it was still a museum). Just stupid posturing by that vainglorious puffed up idiot - Erdogan.

I've just been doing a bit of reading up on the Hagia Sophia since I didn't know much about it, but apparently it's been demolished at least twice before by warring Christians before ever becoming a mosque. Then it collapsed because of an earthquake, and eventually it was rebuilt as a mosque by Sultan Mehmet before the defeat of the Ottomans in the first world war when it was turned into a museum.

I've just been doing a bit of reading up on the Hagia Sophia since I didn't know much about it, but apparently it's been demolished at least twice before by warring Christians before ever becoming a mosque. Then it collapsed because of an earthquake, and eventually it was rebuilt as a mosque by Sultan Mehmet before the defeat of the Ottomans in the first world war when it was turned into a museum.
Yeah I read a bunch of books about it and Istanbul/Constantinople/Byzantium in general before I visited. I love history anyway and I wanted to be well informed before I saw the place. Did you know one of the demolitions was in riots between supporters of two Chariot racing teams? Puts modern sport hooliganism to shame.

Waiting for Modi to talk about the 2800 videos of sexual harassment by Prajwal sir.

Deve Gowda's face though :ROFLMAO:

deve gowda face haha.jpg

Considering that the Muslim population in India today is higher than the entire population of Pakistan how do you explain that statement of yours mathematically.... ( never mind logically or factually )
When did that happen? Could you please share the source? Thanks. :inti

Sure Cap, thats what I was referring to

Waiting for Modi to talk about the 2800 videos of sexual harassment by Prajwal sir.

Deve Gowda's face though :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 143510
The rapist immediately ran away to Germany after casting his vote. If he wins elections, will be such a shame for all those who voted for this rapist.

Biggest shameless creature is feku who campaigned for this rapist in Hassan.

Btw, where are Smriti aunty and NCW chairman, Rekha Sharma who come running whenever there is a rape in opposition ruled state.

Btw, where are Smriti aunty and NCW chairman, Rekha Sharma who come running whenever there is a rape in opposition ruled state.
DK Shivakumar has been talking about this issue for a while now. JDS and BJP before the elections tried to turn the rumors going around as if it involved a Congress leader. That's how big losers these guys are.

The number of sex scandals involving BJP leaders has just become tiresome now. No wonder Modi said Beti Patao once. It wasn't a slip of the tongue. The mentality comes from the top.

DK Shivakumar has been talking about this issue for a while now. JDS and BJP before the elections tried to turn the rumors going around as if it involved a Congress leader. That's how big losers these guys are.

The number of sex scandals involving BJP leaders has just become tiresome now. No wonder Modi said Beti Patao once. It wasn't a slip of the tongue. The mentality comes from the top.
Would have been better had this scandal came out before voting took place in Karnataka. sanghis and that gutter chaap baat beta duo would have been wiped out from all 28 Karnataka LS seats.

Would have been better had this scandal came out before voting took place in Karnataka. sanghis and that gutter chaap baat beta duo would have been wiped out from all 28 Karnataka LS seats.
Revanna, this Prajwal dude's father is the older son of ex-PM Deve Gowda. He was always known as a psycho. That's why his name never came up for CM and instead, Kumaraswamy, who used to be fondly called Ganesha (because of his interest in just chilling and growing a nice belly) became CM.

I remember being there at their house once - and I'm not lying or exaggerating about this anecdote - suddenly, someone burst into the house shouting the filthiest of abuses in Kannada. It was Revanna shouting about someone to his chamchas following him. The house used to be filled with pujaris back then. One of them put a tilak on his head - he paused his abuse - and as soon as it was done, continued his abuse right in the pujari's face :dhoni

Looks like son took up after his father.

This Revanna guy was saying that why are these people raising this issue after 4-5 years. Means this is true after all. This exploitation has been happening for quite a few years.

Should be end of political career of baap beta. And thank god for that.

There are 14 seats remaining in the next phase. But these are mostly a BJP vs Congress fight.

This Revanna guy was saying that why are these people raising this issue after 4-5 years. Means this is true after all. This exploitation has been happening for quite a few years.

Should be end of political career of baap beta. And thank god for that.
Now Godi media is trying to connect Siddaramiah with this :dhoni talking about 2019 elections when JDS joined with the Congress. These guys lol. They'll talk of Nehru but not about today when Modi gave up land to China.

Talk of now. Of Modi standing beaming with Prajwal despite the rumors going around. Thirdclass PM with his thirdclass media and thirdclass bhakts.

No reservation based on religion to Muslims as long as I am alive: PM Modi

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday said that he will not allow reservations for Muslims based on religion and at the cost of Scheduled Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBCs).

The prime minister made the remarks while addressing a poll rally in Telangana's Medak district. Follow full coverage of the Lok Sabha elections here.

He also alleged that the Congress wants to “insult” the Consitution for their vote bank in the Lok Sabha polls.

"…They (Congress) are the people who stop the functioning of the Parliament, they question the Election Commission, they question the EVM, and now for their vote bank, they are insulting the constitution... Till the time I am alive, I will not let them give the reservation meant for Dalits, SCs, STs, and OBCs to the Muslims in the name of religion," the prime minister said.

Modi also exuded confidence that he will celebrate 75 years of the Constitution on a grand scale in his third term.

In his speech, he also took a veiled attack on Telangana chief minister Revanth Reddy, alleging that the money collected in the state through “double R (RR) tax” is being channelled to Delhi.

He made these comments while referring to blockbuster Telugu film titled 'RRR', which received global accolades, according to PTI.

Hindustan Times

In India, the real reason for using hatred against Muslims as a political campaign by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been revealed by the Congress leader

Congress Party President Mallikarjan Kharjee has explained why Modi is referring to Muslims and Mangalsutra and why Hindus are being threatened by Muslim children.

Addressing a rally in the Lok Sabha election campaign, Congress president Mallikarjan Kharjee said that we (i.e., Congress) are moving towards the majority, and that is why the Modi government is talking about Mangalsutra and Muslims.

Kharji said that Modi is threatening Hindus, saying that we will take away their wealth and give it to those who have more children. Often, the poor have more children or only Muslims have more children.

The Congress president further said that the poor have more children because they don't have wealth, but why do you only ask about Muslims and their wealth and why are you concerned about their children?

The Congress president also mentioned his five children. He said that I myself have five children and I myself was the only son of my parents.

AAJ News

Farooq Abdullah attacks PM Modi: ‘A Muslim cannot snatch…’

Farooq Abdullah, the president of Jammu and Kashmir's National Conference, said on Wednesday that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was trying to divide the country on the basis of religion. He also said that those who will "vote for them" must prepare for hell (after death).

Farooq Abdullah also called Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led government a threat to the survival of the country.

"Do not divide this country on the basis of religion, otherwise a storm will unleash making the survival of the country difficult. It is better to talk about uniting the country, instead of dividing its people," Omar Abdullah, former Jammu and Kashmir chief minister, said.

He addressing an election rally in Thanamandi area of the Rajouri district.

The Anantnag parliamentary constituency will go to polls on May 25.

Reacting to PM Modi's remark that the Congress would redistribute people's money and property to Muslims if voted to power, Abdullah said Muslims respect all religions.

"We are Muslims and our Allah has told us to respect other religions… A Muslim cannot snatch anyone’s right," he said.

He claimed former prime minister Rajiv Gandhi once stopped his vehicle in Pulwama and assured a poor Hindu woman that he would give her a ‘mangalsutra’ as she couldn't afford it.

Farooq Abdullah said those who were against the INDIA bloc were against the country.

"Those voting for them should remember to prepare for hell (after death)," he added.

PM Modi had courted controversy last month with his remarks that the Congress would take away the hard-earned money of the masses and distribute them among "infiltrators" and "those with many children".
At a rally today, PM Modi took a jibe at the Congress, saying governments in the past were unable to implement the Indian Constitution in Jammu and Kashmir. He was referring to the revocation of Article 370.

Hindustan Times

This is the photo of an animated video shared by BJP’s official Instagram handle on April 30, which directly named and targeted Muslim Indians, was removed on May 1.

vwrD1eq.png

This is the photo of an animated video shared by BJP’s official Instagram handle on April 30, which directly named and targeted Muslim Indians, was removed on May 1.

vwrD1eq.png

Indian ruling party’s Islamophobic campaign video removed after backlash​

An animated video put out by Narendra Modi's ruling Bharatiya Janata Party has been removed from Instagram after it sparked a backlash for demonising Muslims.

India’s prime minister and his Hindu nationalist party have been accused of widening the country’s communal divide by targeting religious minorities, particularly Muslims, on the campaign trail for the ongoing national elections.

Nearly a billion Indians are voting in the election spread across six weeks until the first week of June. Mr Modi is seeking to win a rare third term against a weakened alliance of opposition parties.

The video, posted by the ruling party on its Instagram page on 30 April, pushed Mr Modi’s rhetoric against the country’s Muslims and the main opposition Congress party.

It showed Rahul Gandhi, the son of the late prime minister Rajiv Gandhi and the face of the Congress opposition party, holding his party’s manifesto whose cover then morphs into what appears to be Pakistan’s national flag.

A voiceover falsely claims that if "the Congress party comes to power, it will snatch all the money and wealth of non-Muslims and distribute it to Muslims. Their favourite community!”

Mr Modi’s party and the Hindu nationalist ecosystem it’s embedded in – collectively known as the Sangh Parivar – are proponents of making India a Hindu-first nation and routinely attack Muslims with sectarian dog whistles. This was a rare instance when it targeted the minority community by name.

The video went on to parrot another false claim made by Mr Modi that former prime minister Manmohan Singh had said "Muslims have the first claim on resources".

It portrayed Muslims as barbaric "infiltrators" and "outsiders" who looted India. "Congress party's manifesto is nothing but Muslim League's ideology in disguise.”

It wasn’t immediately clear if the video was taken down by the BJP or by Instagram after it was reported by a large number of users.

The Independent has reached out to both the ruling party and Meta for comment.

The video may well be found to be in violation of the country’s model code of conduct, which prohibits parties and candidates from indulging in hate speech while campaigning for elections. Several of those commenting on social media called for the election commission to investigate.

Ahead of the national elections, chief election commissioner Rajeev Kumar issued a warning against hate speech and "speeches along caste or religious lines".

The election commission last week issued a notice to the ruling party after Mr Modi gave a speech in which he falsely referred to the country’s Muslims as “infiltrators”. India is home to the largest population of Muslims in the world – nearly 200 million.

Addressing a campaign rally in Banswara in the western Rajasthan state last month, Mr Modi said that if the Congress party was voted to power it would redistribute wealth from “Hindu wives and daughters” to “those with more children”, another dog whistle that Hindu nationalists employ against the Muslims.

“Earlier, when they were in power, they had said Muslims have the first right to the wealth of the nation,” Mr Modi said, referring to the Congress. “This means they will distribute this wealth to those who have more children, to infiltrators. Should your hard earned money be given to infiltrators? Do you approve of this?”

The prime minister alleged that the Congress party’s manifesto declared that it would “take stock of the gold mothers and daughters have, and will distribute that wealth”.

The Congress manifesto makes no such claims.

The manifesto, called Nyay Patra or ”Letter of Justice”, merely states that “the economic empowerment of minorities is a necessary step for India to realise its full potential” and, if voted to power, the Congress “will ensure that banks will provide institutional credit to minorities without discrimination”.

The ruling party’s litany of false allegations targeting the Congress – allegations amplified on the campaign trail by Mr Modi and repeated in the now-deleted video – began after Sam Pitroda, the chair of the Indian Overseas Congress, suggested that the country should discuss introducing an inheritance tax, where the government takes 55 per cent of a person's wealth after his death.

"If a person has property worth $10m, then after his death, 45 per cent of the property goes to his children and 55 per cent of the property goes to the government," Mr Pitroda told ANI news agency.

The Congress party has distanced itself from the proposal saying it didn't reflect the party's position.

vwrD1eq.png
lol and then bhakts squirm at the talk of feku using bogey of Muslims to win elections!

Back