"They will gather all your wealth and distribute it among those who have more children": PM Modi's reference to Muslims shows his true face

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is facing accusations of spreading hatred against Muslims after controversial comments on Sunday wherein he equated the community to “infiltrators” and peddled anti-Muslim tropes in the middle of the country’s general elections.

Speaking at a crowded rally in the western state of Rajasthan, Modi said if the opposition led by the Congress party came to power, it would distribute the country’s wealth among “those who have more children”, in an apparent reference to Muslims, whom he had spoken about just before.

“Should your hard-earned money be given to infiltrators?” he said to the cheering crowd, before alleging that the opposition would take away even mangalsutras — the auspicious necklace that a husband ties around his wife’s neck in Hindu weddings — if given a chance.

Local poll officials in Rajasthan confirmed to Al Jazeera that they had received at least two complaints against Modi, calling for his election campaign to be suspended and for his arrest.

Renu Poonia, a nodal officer of the Election Commission of India (ECI) in the state capital, Jaipur, revealed that the complaints were received from the Azad Adhikar Sena, a regional political party, and a local non-profit organisation. India’s election code bars parties and politicians from engaging in speeches and campaigns that aim to perpetuate religious or caste differences. But independent watchdogs and activists have long complained that election officials act too slowly, if at all, especially when cases involve powerful officials in the government.

Many leaders in Modi’s Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and its allies in India’s Hindu-majoritarian right have long portrayed the country’s 200 million Muslims effectively as outsiders. Muslim asylum seekers and refugees from Bangladesh and Myanmar are in particular targeted as “infiltrators”.

The BJP and its partners have also long pushed a conspiracy theory that suggests that Indian Muslims produce more children intending to eventually outnumber Hindus in the country. In reality, government data shows that the Muslim fertility rate in India is dropping the fastest among all communities and has almost halved in the past three decades.

Modi has himself promoted this stereotype — in 2002, after an anti-Muslim massacre in the state of Gujarat, where he served terms as chief minister — infamously mocking relief camps as baby-producing factories.

Yet, in recent years, while others in his party and its coalition partners have often engaged in open Islamophobic commentary and even violence, Modi has focused on his government’s claimed accomplishments in the fields of the economy and social development. That had been the principal thrust of his 2024 re-election campaign too.

Asim Ali, a political commentator, said Modi’s remarks were “the most inflammatory statement by a sitting prime minister in the recent history of India” and marked a significant shift in his election pitch. India is poised to vote in the second of seven phases of its national election on Friday, April 26. The first phase of voting was held on April 19.

“Five years ago, the question was why is Modi not reigning in extremist voices; now, PM Modi is the most extremist campaigner,” said Ali.

‘Unconscious comment’ or ‘true nature’?

In his speech, Modi said he was referring to the Congress election manifesto, which promises wealth redistribution amid growing concerns over inequality, and to past statements by the opposition party.

“When they [the Congress] were in power, they said Muslims have first right over resources. They will gather all your wealth and distribute it among those who have more children,” Modi said.

In 2006, then-Prime Minister Manmohan Singh of the Congress had said India’s traditionally marginalised communities, including castes that had faced historical discrimination and religious minorities, “particularly Muslims”, should have the first claim on the nation’s resources. Singh’s comment had followed a report by a government-appointed panel under a former judge that had found that the social, economic and educational conditions of Indian Muslims were worse than those of any caste or community.

Modi’s comments, some analysts and common Muslims said, could instigate hate-fuelled violence against Muslims — already a problem that has skyrocketed under the current government’s decade-long reign.

“The PM might have said it as a jibe against the Congress, but eventually this will further perpetuate the stereotype of Muslims as a problem, and not an asset for India,” said Zeyad Masroor Khan, journalist and author of City on Fire, a book on an anti-Muslim riot in Aligarh in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh. The comments might “even promote acts of violence against Muslims”, he said.

Khan said the shift in campaign messaging “exposes the true nature of Modi”.

Sandeep Shastri, the national coordinator of the New Delhi-based Centre for the Study of Developing Societies (CSDS) research programme Lokniti Network, said he hoped Modi’s comments were a slip — and not a conscious change in campaign strategy. According to CSDS polling, the BJP holds a comfortable 12 percent vote advantage over the principal opposition alliance.

“I do not think that the ground situation warranted any rashness from Modi,” said Shastri, adding that he was personally “disappointed” by the statement. “It could have been an unconscious comment – made in the rush of the moment or excitement of campaign,” Shastri added, referring to Modi’s assertion, after he won the 2019 election, that he would work for all Indians. Against that backdrop, comments like Sunday’s “are best avoided”, he said.

“If the intention is what the speech suggests, it is a matter of huge alarm.”

‘Scared to go to the market’

Ashfaq Hussain, a 35-year-old contractor in Rajasthan, is not waiting for any clarification from Modi or the BJP about Sunday’s comments. He said he has seen enough.

Hussain was sitting with his teenage son when a snippet of Modi’s speech popped up on his smartphone. He scrolled the feed quickly, he said. “Our PM is using language like ‘infiltrators’ for us. I feel ashamed and it is gutting,” he told Al Jazeera.

Rajasthan has witnessed a series of anti-Muslim hate crimes in recent years, including lynchings.

“[Modi’s speech] endangers my family’s safety and further divides our society by erasing the historical brotherhood.”

“I’m scared to even go to the market alone in the evening; people call names and try to instigate, which then can anytime turn into a lynching,” Hussain said.

BJP national spokesperson Zafar Islam said Modi’s comments were being misinterpreted.

“We need to get this in right context. In the past, a lot of people have come from outside and have now mixed in the society and using resources,” he said, suggesting that Modi was referring to foreign nationals illegal in India, and not Indian Muslims, while speaking of “infiltrators”.

Islam claimed that Indian Muslims had benefited from government schemes under Modi and that opposition parties relied on scaremongering to get religious minorities to vote for them.

But the Congress party chief, Mallikarjun Kharge, said Modi’s “hate speech” was “a deliberate ploy to divert attention”.

Ali, the political commentator, agreed. The opposition has been focusing on the need for a caste census — an enumeration of the populations of different castes in India. The Congress claims this would show how disadvantaged castes have been denied adequate affirmative action. “To respond to the opposition, textbook politics say you need a scapegoat; and for the BJP, it has been Muslims,” he said.

The speech was also worrying, Ali said, because of Modi’s attempt to portray Muslims as dangerous to the very identity of Hindus.

“Mangalsutras are considered sacred – it was a deeply psychological attack that gives a sense that Muslims will endanger your private, domestic space,” said Ali.

Will his anti-Muslim propaganda help him win the elections this time?

Al Jazeera and its propaganda never disappoint... lol. Where did he mention about religion? :ROFLMAO:

I’m here to see how our Indian brethren spin this one
Talking about inflitrators coming across the eastern border and competing for resources in an already over populated country.

There is nothing to spin here. You do not want illegals in the country competing with natives.

Only a paper king who can see his throne slipping away will resort to desperate statements like this. The more Modi talks like this, the happier it makes me, as it reiterates what I've been instinctively feeling for a while now.

The wheel has turned full cycle.
Modi's tyre has been punctured. No wheels left there. Send him to Tejasvi Surya's favourite panchar shop :dhoni

What did he do about it? He has had 10 years. I raised this some time back and all the bhakts did was deflect or not answer.
You are right. BJP hasn't taken any action against illegal migrants. These illegals are even spreading to small South Indian cities. BJP government has utterly failed to control it. Next, the place where I live in Bangalore is a mini-Bangladesh colony, and Rohingyas are also getting all documents. Shame on BJP for this issue.

What did he do about it? He has had 10 years. I raised this some time back and all the bhakts did was deflect or not answer.
He may have done nothing about it. Only hot air. But it is used as an election issue.

The left parties along with Trinamool let these people come in and use them as vote banks.

You are right. BJP hasn't taken any action against illegal migrants. These illegals are even spreading to small South Indian cities. BJP government has utterly failed to control it. Next, the place where I live in Bangalore is a mini-Bangladesh colony, and Rohingyas are also getting all documents. Shame on BJP for this issue.
The whole of Nepal also seems to be in Bengaluru. And they all have Aadhars. But I guess that's cool for Modi because they're Hindus. Now if only he could get them Voter IDs :dhoni

But Modi failing with controlling illegal Bangladeshis - whom Amit Shah used an insulting term for - shows how incompetent they are at their most basic ideological philosophy.

He may have done nothing about it. Only hot air. But it is used as an election issue.

The left parties along with Trinamool let these people come in and use them as vote banks.
So then it was in the BJP's interest to try and send the illegals back. But they failed even there.

On what basis should the average Hindu nationalist trust these guys. What have they actually done other than filling Hindus with a sense of pride and self-importance - both hollow, subjective, non-tangible, impermanent and practically useless emotions, except that maybe you can argue, the source of an improvement in self confidence.

Is that all the BJP are worth? A bunch of selfhelp gurus? :dhoni

Modi sneaking those dog whistles into his speeches again, tis cute.

It's been a while since he's done that, thought he had changed his ways. :)

Modis determination to portray Muslims as having more kids is so much that he refused to sleep with his wife and have kids of his own.

That's what you call principles.
Modi seems to forget that Hindus are roughly 80% of the Indian population, and its Muslims having more kids.

Modi must be preying on the ignorant and illiterate for this propaganda to work, and this number runs into the 100s Millions of Indians!

Sounds like a true Bakht a Bigot , Fascist Narcissist he is the ultimate Butcher Public enemy No.1 of Muslims , shame the Ummah never stood up

Modi is part of RSS ecosystem. RSS pretend to be secular , but they are not. Deep down inside they have hatred for Christians and Muslims. They can stoop to any level to eradicate them.

Sounds like a true Bakht a Bigot , Fascist Narcissist he is the ultimate Butcher Public enemy No.1 of Muslims , shame the Ummah never stood up
Online Pakistanis believe that. Arab nations love him.

May be Arabs don’t buy the butcher narrative that some Pakistanis peddle.

Online Pakistanis believe that. Arab nations love him.

May be Arabs don’t buy the butcher narrative that some Pakistanis peddle.
He is quite clever.

Domestically he demonises Islam and Muslims.

His acolytes make fun of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis for saying Arabs are brothers despite them mistreating us

Domestically they flex their muscles against Muslims and Modi is positioned as a bulwark against Muslim.

Internationally Modi himself calls Arabs his brothers, he goes to the Arab countries who also mistreat Indians and doesn't raise a peep, when they kick up a fuss he sacks his own party members, says he feels at home amongst Arabs.

Let me tell if you a normal Pakistani had said what Modi has to Arabs you guys would be jumping around with your saffron knickers twisted.

So of course the Arabs won't see him as a butcher. Why would they?

Modi seems to forget that Hindus are roughly 80% of the Indian population, and its Muslims having more kids.

Modi must be preying on the ignorant and illiterate for this propaganda to work, and this number runs into the 100s Millions of Indians!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Literacy rate in India (2022) - 76%

Literacy rate in Pakistan (2022) - 59.3&

ISLAMABAD: At a time when the world is celebrating literacy day, Pakistan does not have much to boast about in the wake of unsatisfactory literacy figures.

According to Education Secretary Waseem Ajmal Chaudhry, the actual literary figure stood at 59.3pc compared to 62.8pc reflected in the Economic Survey 2022-23.

Talking to Dawn, Mr Chaudhry said the rate mentioned in the Economic Survey was based on a projected figure in the absence of the latest census. However, he said following the latest national census, the actual literary rate was calculated at 59.3pc.

He went on to say that this figure was higher than the previous actual figure, therefore “one can’t say that the country’s literacy rate had declined”.

Link:

Topic raised on Indian election issue:

Indian poster response: "But...but...but...Pakistan!"
When a Pakistani speaks about something completely unrelated to the topic i.e literacy rate of India, of course that poster will be repaid in kind using the same metric regarding his country.

Last edited by a moderator:
When a Pakistani speaks about something completely unrelated to the topic i.e literacy rate of India, of course that poster will be repaid in kind using the same metric regarding his country. And being a cough**'Brit'**cough, why does it bother you?

But the comment on literacy rate of India was directly linked to the topic of elections by said poster. What has Pakistan's literacy rate got to do with Indian elections?

Also this story is being run in British broadsheets, I read it in The Times this morning. It is obviously of interest to British readers who take interest in world affairs. Do you need me to provide you a link to prove it?

But the comment on literacy rate of India was directly linked to the topic of elections by said poster. What has Pakistan's literacy rate got to do with Indian elections?

Also this story is being run in British broadsheets, I read it in The Times this morning. It is obviously of interest to British readers who take interest in world affairs. Do you need me to provide you a link to prove it?
No it wasn't, it was used as a dig by that poster who has made a fool out of himself more times on PP till now than the number of times his cricket predictions have come crashing down. Yet he doesn't learn and that's because some people are born immune to humiliation.

Moral of the story - People in glass houses should not .....

No it wasn't, it was used as a dig by that poster who has made a fool out of himself more times on PP till now than the number of times his cricket predictions have come crashing down. Yet he doesn't learn and that's because some people are born immune to humiliation.

Moral of the story - People in glass houses should not .....

Said poster was suggesting Modi was appealing to the illiterate voters by making anti-Muslim comments. That is directly related to the topic at hand. You responded with something about Pakistan literacy rates which have nothing to do with the election in India. Now you are waffling about cricket scores to digress even further from the topic.

Maybe read the OP again and try to get back on topic.

Said poster was suggesting Modi was appealing to the illiterate voters by making anti-Muslim comments. That is directly related to the topic at hand. You responded with something about Pakistan literacy rates which have nothing to do with the election in India. Now you are waffling about cricket scores to digress even further from the topic.

Maybe read the OP again and try to get back on topic.
Try making a fool out of naive Indian posters here, because I'm not among them. I can see right through every post I read.

Try making a fool out of naive Indian posters here, because I'm not among them. I can see right through every post I read.

That must be why you can't answer specific points raised re the topic and instead resort to ad-hominem slurs.

The way sanghis and feku in particular raise bogey of Pakistan in general and Muslims in particular especially during elections, only confirms their illiteracy, nothing else.

76% vs 59.3%

If actual numbers are the be all then India has the 3rd highest number of billionaires in the world after US and China. But that won't gel well with your agenda, right?
I don't have an agenda. @Technics 1210 believes that Modi is targeting 100s of millions of illiterate Indians with his rhetoric. You have kindly validated his figure.

You are also most welcome to say that Modi is targeting the 200 billionaires of India with his speech.

Cong will implement Sharia, steal your property: Yogi​

Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Tuesday made serious allegations against the Congress and said the grand old party has in its election manifesto expressed its intention to implement the 'Sharia law' in the country and redistribute people's property.

I don't have an agenda. @Technics 1210 believes that Modi is targeting 100s of millions of illiterate Indians with his rhetoric. You have kindly validated his figure.

You are also most welcome to say that Modi is targeting the 200 billionaires of India with his speech.
You do! Anyone with a brain knows that. Funny you haven't spoken about the literacy rate in Pakistan which is less than 60%. Now tell me that it's not the topic of the thread, a way to escape.

Cong will implement Sharia, steal your property: Yogi​

Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Tuesday made serious allegations against the Congress and said the grand old party has in its election manifesto expressed its intention to implement the 'Sharia law' in the country and redistribute people's property.

Election tactics.

You do! Anyone with a brain knows that. Funny you haven't spoken about the literacy rate in Pakistan which is less than 60%. Now tell me that it's not the topic of the thread, a way to escape.
I can speak about it in a thread related to Pakistani elections if you like.

FWIW, I have no issue with people calling Pakistani electorate dummies or illiterate. It's a fact.

Who do you think Modi is targetting with his rhetoric here?

So everything is fair? Whatever feku and his chums are saying about Muslims is alright?
Never said anything of that sort. All I said is those are election tactics. They are going to sell what common public want to hear.

'80 crore people get free ration in India while Pakistan fights hunger,' says UP CM Yogi Adityanath

Amroha (UP): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath invoked Pakistan at a political rally on Friday and said while those in the neighbouring country are fighting hunger, "80 crore people in India are getting free ration".

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/electi...hts-hunger-says-up-cm-yogi-adityanath-2985656

More dog whistle against Pakistan. Had these sanghis worked even a tiny bit despite enjoying such majority, they won't have had to raise Pakistan bogey.

No, they are emotional. Specially when it comes to the Hindu-Muslim issue.
I'd call them idiots of highest order if they get swayed by these good for nothing sanghis' invoking Muslims and Pakistan at the time of elections.

Murari Lal Agarwal, who works at the shop next to Yadav’s, makes Rs 6,000 a month for his family of six, said that he sees no point in going to vote this time.

“I am not going to vote. They are only talking about mandir and masjid and not about rising prices. Dal (Pulses) was Rs 50 just some years ago, now it is Rs 100. Vegetables for even one meal are not available for Rs 100 now,” he said.

“Look at the scale of inflation. Nobody has jobs. Where will our children go? Will they study and then sit at home? Because of paper leaks, government recruitment exams are also cancelled. Where are the jobs?” he asked.

“I make Rs 10,000 per month, my house rent is Rs 5,000. I have two school-going children, one in the first standard and the other in upper KG. Just their school and study material comes to about Rs 12,000 a month, in a government school. If I did not have my land, I would not have been able to survive on this salary alone. But they (politicians) are only doing dharm ki rajneeti and not talking about mehegai (price rise),” he said.

'80 crore people get free ration in India while Pakistan fights hunger,' says UP CM Yogi Adityanath

Amroha (UP): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath invoked Pakistan at a political rally on Friday and said while those in the neighbouring country are fighting hunger, "80 crore people in India are getting free ration".

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/electi...hts-hunger-says-up-cm-yogi-adityanath-2985656
Pakistan lives rent free in their head.

These are the issues they should have been raising.

But lol, how can they do it? Never seen before inflation, unemployment and falling incomes are result of feku's gross incompetency.

I'd call them idiots of highest order if they get swayed by these good for nothing sanghis' invoking Muslims and Pakistan at the time of elections.
1. Pakistan
2. Muslims

Even the most educated people (Hindus) in my state gets caught in emotions when these 2 topics are brought upon. How do I know? Because I'm an Assamese and have spent all my life in Assam.

1. Pakistan
2. Muslims

Even the most educated people (Hindus) in my state gets caught in emotions when these 2 topics are brought upon. How do I know? Because I'm an Assamese and have spent all my life in Assam.
That's illiteracy, nothing else.

1. Pakistan
2. Muslims

So you think Modi's target audience with this kind of rhetoric is Billionaires and educated Assamese?

I’m here to see how our Indian brethren spin this one
While Modi's comments are vile, it's important to note that he's always been more bark than bite. It's difficult to know his real beliefs since he's such an opaque individual but he's always been good at knowing how to exploit the prejudices of the gullible, prejudiced and uneducated through statements without actually doing anything. For all his rhetoric it's very difficult to actually list anti-muslim or anti-minority actions by his government. Even the famed CAA is mostly eyewash, the Babri Masjid was demolished long before he came into power.

This is a pattern that is common among these populist, autocratic readers. They know how to use dog whistles to appeal to the hardcore and ignorant in their support base.

Trump has repeatedly called for suspicion less surveillance of American Muslims and mosques, indicated his support for a Muslim registry, and has said there is "absolutely no choice" but to shut down U.S. mosques.
Orban has been openly xenophobic about Muslim immigrants legal or illegal
Erdogan has been pretty racist about Kurds - talking about how many children the PKK supporters have - 5, 10, 15 etc.
I remember Imran Khan or someone in his government talking about Jewish (not Israeli) deep pockets and how they control everything

You guys chose Boris Johnson, America will choose Trump again, literacy rate doesn’t say much for voting overall.

If anything Modi had what 30ish percent of votes last election..out of which many would be for better economic policies as well compared to Congress and ofcourse many for his Hindutva right wing policies, so basically like any other.

While Modi's comments are vile, it's important to note that he's always been more bark than bite. It's difficult to know his real beliefs since he's such an opaque individual but he's always been good at knowing how to exploit the prejudices of the gullible, prejudiced and uneducated through statements without actually doing anything. For all his rhetoric it's very difficult to actually list anti-muslim or anti-minority actions by his government. Even the famed CAA is mostly eyewash, the Babri Masjid was demolished long before he came into power.

This is a pattern that is common among these populist, autocratic readers. They know how to use dog whistles to appeal to the hardcore and ignorant in their support base.

Trump has repeatedly called for suspicion less surveillance of American Muslims and mosques, indicated his support for a Muslim registry, and has said there is "absolutely no choice" but to shut down U.S. mosques.
Orban has been openly xenophobic about Muslim immigrants legal or illegal
Erdogan has been pretty racist about Kurds - talking about how many children the PKK supporters have - 5, 10, 15 etc.
I remember Imran Khan or someone in his government talking about Jewish (not Israeli) deep pockets and how they control everything

Imran Khan didn't have a large Jewish minority in Pakistan which would have felt the backlash of public sentiment.

Imran Khan didn't have a large Jewish minority in Pakistan which would have felt the backlash of public sentiment.
Yes true. I should've quoted his statements claiming women were to blame for being raped. He doesn't have much of a minority in Pakistan to target so plays to the hardcore element in his base by making such statements. With most of these guys, it's tough to know if they really believe some of the stuff they say. Imran was a big party animal who was properly exposed to western culture.

Yes true. I should've quoted his statements claiming women were to blame for being raped. He doesn't have much of a minority in Pakistan to target so plays to the hardcore element in his base by making such statements. With most of these guys, it's tough to know if they really believe some of the stuff they say. Imran was a big party animal who was properly exposed to western culture.

Read title of this thread.

Does it say 'Discuss Imran Khan?'?

He is quite clever.

His acolytes make fun of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis for saying Arabs are brothers despite them mistreating us

Domestically they flex their muscles against Muslims and Modi is positioned as a bulwark against Muslim.

Internationally Modi himself calls Arabs his brothers, he goes to the Arab countries who also mistreat Indians and doesn't raise a peep, when they kick up a fuss he sacks his own party members, says he feels at home amongst Arabs.

Let me tell if you a normal Pakistani had said what Modi has to Arabs you guys would be jumping around with your saffron knickers twisted.

Indian RSS politicians inc Modi are great comedy , it’s like a bad comical version of
He is quite clever.

Indian RSS politicians inc Modi are hilarious. It’s like a comedy version of Mahabarat .

India has illegal immigration problems 🤣

In a 3rd country with the highest population in poverty , he’s able to scare them in thinking immigrants esp of a certain faith are going to take their Lota & run off .

Maybe Modi forgot that he is the Prime Minister now? You can expect these types of C grade statements from the Chief Minister of Gujarat though.

He is losing it quicker than I thought. Is he feeling the pressure of an unexpected loss in the elections? Will it be like the India vs Australia final where an overconfident India lost against determined and disciplined Australia? India in this case will be BJP. :inti

Maybe Modi forgot that he is the Prime Minister now? You can expect these types of C grade statements from the Chief Minister of Gujarat though.

He is losing it quicker than I thought. Is he feeling the pressure of an unexpected loss in the elections? Will it be like the India vs Australia final where an overconfident India lost against determined and disciplined Australia? India in this case will be BJP. :inti
In this case do you think Modi will quickly pass the trophy and run away like he did in the final?

I have a feeling he will try to grab on to it and claim the match was rigged.

In this case do you think Modi will quickly pass the trophy and run away like he did in the final?

I have a feeling he will try to grab on to it and claim the match was rigged.
He alongwith Amit Shah will try to run away from India just like Nirav Modi and Vijay Mallya did. :inti

ut of which many would be for better economic policies as well compared to Congress and ofcourse many for his Hindutva right wing policies, so basically like any other.
lol better economic policies!

Better economic policies which have resulted worst ever unemployment rates in India, never before seen inflation. With small scale industries being totally destroyed by demonetization and archaic GST regime.

Whatever was left of unorganized sector, was destroyed by feku's Tughlaqi farmaan of lockdown.

Perhaps you too are blinded by SENSEX touching never before seen heights.

Modi is clearly referring to the congress manifesto here which claimed to do wealth/income survey and perform re-distribution of wealth. He mixed it with old clip of Manmohan Singh where he said that Indian muslims have first right to Indian resources. There is nothing Islamophobic here

Better economic policies which have resulted worst ever unemployment rates in India, never before seen inflation. With small scale industries being totally destroyed by demonetization and archaic GST regime.

Whatever was left of unorganized sector, was destroyed by feku's Tughlaqi farmaan of lockdown.

Perhaps you too are blinded by SENSEX touching never before seen heights.
Blinded by foreign reserves , unemployment is an issue and I have said that everywhere, but that would had been a bigger issue under Congress knowing their history with Socialist policies.

I understand we see it differently, and I know you mean well for the country as well.

Blinded by foreign reserves , unemployment is an issue and I have said that everywhere, but that would had been a bigger issue under Congress knowing their history with Socialist policies.
If those record forex reserves can help unemployed get employment, I'll laud this regime for taking at least 1 good step in its decade old rule.

I know you mean well for the country as well.
I do, wholeheartedly. Can never think otherwise. I used to be a vociferous defender of everything Indian. Now I don't even want to defend our cricketers.

I do, wholeheartedly. Can never think otherwise. I used to be a vociferous defender of everything Indian. Now I don't even want to defend our cricketers.
Cricketers don’t deserve defending for their attitude just their skill at best.

Our achievements are not great and Pr much more.l and I know you feel the same about Modi.

With the kind of brute majority he won for 2 consecutive terms, he could have done so much so that we'd have forgotten about Congress' decades long misrule. But instead what did he do in last 10 years?

If he still has to communally divide Indians instead of talking about his own set of achievements then that tells you everything about this regime you need to know.

With the kind of brute majority he won for 2 consecutive terms, he could have done so much so that we'd have forgotten about Congress' decades long misrule. But instead what did he do in last 10 years?

If he still has to communally divide Indians instead of talking about his own set of achievements then that tells you everything about this regime you need to know.

This is also my impression. Generally politicians only resort to dog whistle politics when they don't have genuine achievements which they can proudly showcase to the nation.

Further on economy, have you seen what depths have Indian Rupee fallen to? And how the same feku used to mock MMS for falling Rupee?

This is also my impression. Generally politicians only resort to dog whistle politics when they don't have genuine achievements which they can proudly showcase to the nation.
Funny thing is that all sanghis indulge in absolutely identical behavior. Bad mouthing Islam/Pakistan/Muslims/Congress/Nehru etc and nothing else.

Further on economy, have you seen what depths have Indian Rupee fallen to? And how the same feku used to mock MMS for falling Rupee?
other than GBP and EUR what other publicly traded currency has held up?

I have shown you 3 examples. dig up more and let me knwo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhakts are not only blind are also hypocrites of the highest order. Different yardsticks to judge their feku.

Old man has gone mad hahaha.

So good to see :dhoni

Prime Minister Narendra Modi Tuesday said the Congress has often tried to give reservation to Muslims by reducing the reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs, and that it “did not care” about the Constitution.

Speaking in Rajasthan’s Tonk-Sawai Madhopur Lok Sabha constituency, which votes on April 26, the PM said, “The truth is that when Congress and INDI alliance was in power, these people broke into the reservation of Dalits and the backward for vote bank politics and wanted to give reservation to their specific people (khaas jamaat) separately. While the Constitution is absolutely against this.”

This is why Hardwork not Harvard has failed. The perils of electing an illiterate buddhu who thinks he's clever like many of his bhakts.

So Rahulg has been saying, the necessity of a caste census is like, when people go to a hospital, an Xray is taken sometimes to detect underlying problems. Look at our Modi's understanding of this hahaha. It is now just funny and has gone beyond frustrating to see a PM lowering himself to a gutter level.

He also reiterated allegations of Congress planning wealth redistribution. “You would know that they have written in the manifesto that they will survey your property, survey the streedhan, the mangalsutra held by our mothers and sisters.

One of their leaders said in a speech that an X-ray will be conducted. Meaning, if there is anything kept in a bajra box inside your house, then that too will be discovered through an X-ray…,” he said.

:dhoni

Back