Tim Keeley performance enhanced bat !!!

shoab68

Debutant
Runs
Dear Friends,

Anyone owned TK performance enhanced Lam bat? Do they work, i mean the seller claims that performance is enhanced to a great extent with this lamination that's why these sticks are banned by ICC as it gives batsman unfair advantage. How authentic is this claim.

I am interested in buying this TK lam bat and it would cost approx 350 GBP so before placing order i seek your valuable advice.

but with that money you could get a couple of high end bats

in friendly matches u want to hit ur so called friendly opponents out of the park? lolz.... just kidding bro, ive got ur point ! :D
I can't hit hard with normal bats bro so need some enhanced performance bats !!! lolz !!!

I am not a big six hitter but trust me you can hit out with this bat tried it and it works.

Do they like check every players bat?

If umpires spot it or the opponent spot it, then it becomes a problem.

For example, all new brands new to be passed by the ICC in order for it to be used in ICC events (World cup, Champions trophy etc), not sure if it applies to normal ODI, test matches. So if someone starts a new brand, they just can't sponsor international players to use in ICC events. If the authorities spot it, they can stop them from using those stuff during the event.

Dear Friends,

Anyone owned TK performance enhanced Lam bat? Do they work, i mean the seller claims that performance is enhanced to a great extent with this lamination that's why these sticks are banned by ICC as it gives batsman unfair advantage. How authentic is this claim.

I am interested in buying this TK lam bat and it would cost approx 350 GBP so before placing order i seek your valuable advice.

At £350 your being fleeced. Here are a couple of performance lams for sale
http://184.154.5.91/cbforum/index.php?topic=21071.0

These are TK performance lams not your Asian type

Thanks for the info mate but i need custom made, my specs are different, i am in touch with Mike of BB and almost done with 2 TK LAM.

No problem, good lads at BB. There is also Kieron at bulldog cricket who can source the same if you have no joy.

These dont look like standard TWO Big pieces of log stuck together kind of Lams.

What are these??

Performance lams. On the side picture you will see a line around 2-3mm going up the bat where they put the laminated face.

The laminates you are thinking of are the Asian type where they are 2 lumps of wood glues together to make a big bat using driftwood!

Performance lams. On the side picture you will see a line around 2-3mm going up the bat where they put the laminated face.

The laminates you are thinking of are the Asian type where they are 2 lumps of wood glues together to make a big bat using driftwood!
Very well explained.

No problem, good lads at BB. There is also Kieron at bulldog cricket who can source the same if you have no joy.
Thanks, You are right, BB are nice guys. My deal closed, made the payment. Next time will try Keiron Bulldog.

thanks.

but why such thin strip?

Unfortunately Yet to own one, they have always been £300+ so the 2 from BB were absolute bargains. I will get one, one day but just bought 2 bats so it will probably be next year now.

I think JohnG who is on here has 2 + many other great bats so hopefully he will read and post his findings.

Unfortunately Yet to own one, they have always been £300+ so the 2 from BB were absolute bargains. I will get one, one day but just bought 2 bats so it will probably be next year now.

I think JohnG who is on here has 2 + many other great bats so hopefully he will read and post his findings.
Ok no worries mate, Wish you get one LAM soon.

Back