Transfer Window (Pre-Season 3)

Haha I didn't want to name him :p

He's really good in passing and build up play, but horrid with finishing and longshots, won't be amongst the goals too much

Ugh you really played with my head, that's why I didn't pick him! :(

Izees first time was before the time.

He got Bender on 2nd attempt.

Do not cheat again.

Welcome To Hells Angels -Neil Taylor (Underrated But Highly Skillful Player

Attachments

• 384200-lsh.jpg
    384200-lsh.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 46
etiene capoue
A ashavin
c dempsy
On table select any two or three but i want a AM in return and a good one

Kurt Zourma also could be available.

He won't be able to grow into the star he has the potential to be if hes riding my bench.

It's funny because I actually got Blaise from Geordie.

Screw you Cani, I was totally ready to pick Herrera. Idk why I didn't :( Really needed him too :(

Screw you Cani, I was totally ready to pick Herrera. Idk why I didn't :( Really needed him too :(

I didn't even say anything :/ You only went for Bender because I was gonna pick him up? I needed a defensive midfielder..you have Fellaini and Mikel etc

I didn't even say anything :/ You only went for Bender because I was gonna pick him up? I needed a defensive midfielder..you have Fellaini and Mikel etc

No I wanted Bender, but you said that Holtby was a class act, so I thought I could just pick him tomorrow...I don't know it just messed with my head lol

Should I have went with Herrera?

No I wanted Bender, but you said that Holtby was a class act, so I thought I could just pick him tomorrow...I don't know it just messed with my head lol

Should I have went with Herrera?

Depends on what you need..Herrera is all about the future, Holtby is who I'm getting tomorrow so forget about him ;-) and Bender is exactly what one would want in a defensive midfielder, good tackling, good stamina, determination, team work, wish his passing was a little better than he'd be top class.

Herrera is going to grow up to be a Montolivio kind of player, probably a little better, has alot of potential..likes to sit deep, plays a big role in buildup play, virtually non existent in the final third..he's like a mix of Iniesta and Alonso, except minus Iniesta's goalscoring ability and Alonso's composure

Depends on what you need..Herrera is all about the future, Holtby is who I'm getting tomorrow so forget about him ;-) and Bender is exactly what one would want in a defensive midfielder, good tackling, good stamina, determination, team work, wish his passing was a little better than he'd be top class.

Herrera is going to grow up to be a Montolivio kind of player, probably a little better, has alot of potential..likes to sit deep, plays a big role in buildup play, virtually non existent in the final third..he's like a mix of Iniesta and Alonso, except minus Iniesta's goalscoring ability and Alonso's composure

Wow you really know your stuff.

If i can't pry Cesc from KU, I'll be getting Holtby tomorrow. Don't mess with me please, your team is already quality.

No you did not! Matchfixers sold Matuidi to you for exchange of Walcott and 5 million!

Cesc Fabregas + Jesus Nevas (Gawalmandi Gang) FOR Vincent Kompany + Joe Hart (Los Blancos)

My current needs are AM(R) and/or striker.

Any offers?

AND I won't be selling Ozil.

HELLS ANGELS CONFIRMED DEALS

Cesc Fabregas + Jesus Nevas (Gawalmandi Gang) FOR Vincent Kompany + Joe Hart (Hells Angels).... (DEAL CONFIRMED BY KING USAMA

Mario Balotelli+28 million for F.ribery....( DEAL CONFIRMED BY BEAST)

S kajawa+15million for jeremy taulalan.....(DEAL CONFIRMED BY RED DEVIL)

IBAD THESE ARE CONFIRMED DEALS FOR HELLS ANGELS

HELLS ANGELS CONFIRMED DEALS

Cesc Fabregas + Jesus Nevas (Gawalmandi Gang) FOR Vincent Kompany + Joe Hart (Hells Angels).... (DEAL CONFIRMED BY KING USAMA

Mario Balotelli+28 million for F.ribery....( DEAL CONFIRMED BY BEAST)

S kajawa+15million for jeremy taulalan.....(DEAL CONFIRMED BY RED DEVIL)

IBAD THESE ARE CONFIRMED DEALS FOR HELLS ANGELS

Toulalan was released...

Los Blancos Players up for trade:
Corluka
Mexes
Eboue
De Rossi(top player up for grabs-I am fair)
Honda
Lavezzi
Cordozo
Papiss Cisse
Eto'o
Top players available!

Corluka
Mexes
Eboue
Honda
Lavezzi
Cordozo
Papiss Cisse
Eto'o
Top players available!

honda for clint dempsy+25 million

Corluka
Mexes
Eboue
Honda
Lavezzi
Cordozo
Papiss Cisse
Eto'o
Top players available!

Do you have a DL?

Lars Bender + 30M for De Rossi!

Back