Transfer Window (Pre-Season 3)

Ibad17

PPCL Hall of Famer
Runs
transferwindow.png

All transfers MUST be negotiated and finalised in this thread. Negotiations must not take place via PM's (unless I give you permission) as I want to see if all transfers made are being carried out properly and I can guide you on whether the game will allow the way you're going about things. Any transfers negotiated outside of this thread will result in the transfer being blocked and the team attempting to buy that player will be banned from making future bids for that player for the remainder of the transfer window.

Each team has been allocated a transfer budget by their boards which are dependent on what they expect you to achieve in the coming season. Any money made from selling players may be added to your transfer budget (this is up to your club's board) and any money spent will be deducted. Once a bid is accepted for a player, it is then up to the player himself whether he wants to move clubs or not.

The number of players that can arrive and depart from a club is limited to 10 in total throughout this entire transfer window. So, for example, if you have 5 players coming in, then only 5 can leave. However, this excludes free transfers and releasing players. The limit of free players is 3, you can release as much players as you wish.

Below is a list of players available for free. These players are available on a first come first serve basis from the moment the transfer window opens (see bottom of post for time and date):

FREE TRANSFER PLAYERS:

Goalkeepers

Alofa Vaga
Claudio Bravo
Julio Cesar
Maarten Stekelenburg
Samir Handanovic
Shay Given
Volkan Demirel

Defenders/Full Backs

Dejan Lovren
Ignazio Abate
Javi Garcia
Jonny Evans
Martin_Olsson
Neil Taylor
Nicolas Lombaerts
Papa Gueye
Raphael Varane
Samuel Umtiti
Tom Huddlestone
Vasilis Torosidis
Sebastien Bassong
Paul hayes
Moffat Kobolo
Mehdi Benatia
Llorenc Montiel
Jorge Fucile
Jamie Carragher
Federico Balzaretti
Eric Abidal
Bryan Oviedo
Arouca
Cortez
Andrea Ronnachia

Midfielders/Attacking Midfielders

Aiden McGeady
Ander Herrera
Diego Perotti
Fernando Gago
Gerard Deulofeu
Gylfi Sigursson
Henrik Mkhitaryan
Jakub Blaszczykowski
Jordy Clasie
Marko Arnautovic
Nicolas Nkoulou
Oscar
Ryan Babel
Thiago
Tom Cleverley
Walter Montillo
Willian
Tranquillo Barnetta
Ryan Giggs
Radja Nainggolan
Paul Scholes
Natale Riolo
Maxi Rodriguez
Marcos Senna
Lweis Holtby
Lars Bender
Jamie Clarke
Hamza Malik
Gervinho
Florent Malouda
Esteban Cambiasso
Eduardo Lugo
Darren Fletcher
Cheick Tiote
Blaise matuidi
Balazs Dzsudzsak
Ashley Young
Artur Werner
Anotnio Nocerino
Adam Johnson

Strikers

Dame N Doye
Fabrice Olinga
Jean Marie Dongou
Matias Suarez
Pierre Emerick Aubameyang
Yassine Benzia
Vagner Love
Salomon Rondon
Mame Diouf
Loic Remy
Liam Morris
Jordan Ayew
Jermain Defoe
Mr. Ibad
Darren Bent
Angelo Henriquez

Although it is a first come first serve basis on these players, I will not be taking requests for these players until the transfer window actually opens. Requests made before the window opens will be rejected, and will not be taken into consideration once the window is finally opened. Fresh requests will need to be made in such cases. A limit has been set of 3 free transfer players per club during this transfer window. Astropussy is allowed one extra free pick as prediction competition winner. In addition to this, each team is only allowed to claim 1 free transfer player every 24 hours.

Pending Transfers:

Confirmed Transfers:

Released Players:

Remaining Transfer Budgets:

HTML:
Royal Mafia F.C (CricketJoshila)	  $94M
Gawalmandi Gang (Kingusama92)	  $110M
Pocket Rockets FC (Canistani Hero)	  $145M
Kebab Land (IBIT)	   $97.5M
Biryani Royales (iZeeshan)	    $85M
Mogodishu Shiver Me Timber (Beast)	  $248M
Mordor Monsters (freelance_cricketer)	  $130M
Hell's Angels (Haroon Javed)	  $145M
The Huntsmen (Red Devil) 	  $3.5M
Matchfixers (Genghis) 	  $122M
Vicious Wonderboys (Sidcricfan) 	 $70M 
Real Fortis (Daniyal) 	 $212M 
Los Blancos (TBA)	   $52M 
Astropussy (Space Cat)  	    $160M 
The Entertainers (Geordie Ahmed)	   $92M 
Halwa Puri legends (murphyslaw79)	  $127M

Astropssuy given 20M extra transfer budget as prediction competition winner.

The transfer window opens Monday 5th August 2013 4:00pm GMT(follow the clock time given in the link). You can start negotiations for players before then if you wish, but no transfer will take place until the opening of the transfer window. The transfer window closes on Sunday 11th August 12:00pm GMT. I suggest you get things done very very quickly once the window opens.

Remember that there is a maximum squad size limit of 22 players and a minimum squad size limit of 18 players. You are allowed to go over or under this limit at any time during this transfer window but will need to be within the limits by the end of the window. Players may be released in this thread to reduce squad sizes. If you're not within limits once the window closes, you'll be deducted 3 points from the league and fined $30 Million. I WILL NOT BE ADVISING ANYONE ON THEIR SQUAD SIZE, SO IT'S UP TO YOU TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE NUMBER OF PLAYERS YOU HAVE.

Good Luck! Let the negotiations begin!

Last edited:
Note: For new managers, please read the first post completely and also check previous transfer window threads to understand its working.

I will post more players and the released players in a day or two. so more free transfers to come.

Pocket Rockets Transfers agreed in principle.

Gianluigi Buffon for Rene Adler (to be confirmed by Red Devil - The Huntsmen)

Andrea Barzagli + 15m for Martin Skrtel (to be confirmed by Genghis/Alberto - Matchfixers)

Santi Cazorla for Martin Caecres + 20m (to be confirmed by Daniyal99 - Real Fortis)

Hell's angels transfers agreed (to be confirmed by daniel99 )

Lewandoski for diego lugano+joe hart+25 million...

I'm looking for a CAM.

Los Blancos needs to get a manager ASAP, so I can try and get Hazard/Isco.

Also, who has Gundogan. Interested in acquiring him.

I m also looking for CAM .. I want to sign superstar(i will offer you mouthwatering money guys)

Sneijder, Afellay, Puyol, Terry, Vermaelen, Parker, David Villa and Rossi all available.

I confirm the Rene Adler for Gianluigi Buffon swap deal with Canistiani Hero.

Huntsmen Agreed Transfers

Huntelaar for Van Persie + 42M (to be confirmed by Daniyal99 - Real Fortis)

All I want is Isco. I will even offer my first pick to you (aka I will make a pick for you, in addition to you picking whoever you want).

Isco is on my team now. Your favorite trading buddy :)

Lehz do something! There are a couple of decent ones in the draft too, but I just prefer Isco cuz I have a personal affinity towards him.

Lehz do something! There are a couple of decent ones in the draft too, but I just prefer Isco cuz I have a personal affinity towards him.

No shame in that. Hes a good looking guy.

As for trading him that will take some doing. I've been setting him up to take over from Xavi when he retires.

No shame in that. Hes a good looking guy.

As for trading him that will take some doing. I've been setting him up to take over from Xavi when he retires.

And quite talented as well. And that's fair enough, but Thiago/Oscar can do that trick as well. Actually, I think Oscar is slightly better.

I'm okay with either, just prefer Isco cuz of his name.

But yes, let me know if you want to make a trade.

And CJ, you've taken over Royal Mafia - I think that nullifies whatever previous deal y'all had.

Any one here want to sell midfielders ..i m interested for direct trade

Great Offer HJ take it!!!

yeah it looks good to me ..
the only thibg which is worrying me is that if i will give taulalan to you then i wont have any DM as kagawa is a midfielder..i dont know what to do

You would still have Capoue whose a fantastic DM

yeah bro i do have him but i need atleast one dm along with him...
i can give you cassano plus money for kagawa .. cassano is quiet godd as well but i dont like him i wasnt prepared to sell him but i have decided against..

You can pick a DM from free transfer players or you can buy someone as there is still plenty of time left before the season starts you know you have truckloads of cash

You can pick a DM from free transfer players or you can buy someone as there is still plenty of time left before the season starts you know you have truckloads of cash

i m confused :afaq i dont know what to do

Back