Transfer Window (Pre-Season 3)

Shaqiri?

xherdanshaqirioverviewp.png

Willian?

willianoverviewprofile.png

Na bro .. I m not interested in either of them..offer me something better

Make me an offer. Check out my team Kebab land curry and let me know if you like anybody. Not Neymar. Not Javi Martinez. None of the defenders.

Nilmar + 60 million for neymar ... C'mon its one of the best deals you can hace

My revised offers...

Drogba +50 million for higuin...

Drogba +60 million fir neymar

or

clint dempsy +40 million fir higuin

drogba +20 million for shaqiri

Last edited:
Higuain was the best striker by a mile last season. Not sure i want to let him go.

my offer for ronaldo is best alberto

VINCENT KOMPANY + 30 million+ c.kameni for c.ronaldo

Last edited:
Daniyal is not very active my RVP deal looks in jeopardy :(

Last edited:
This means I should start looking for a new striker.

What a shame cause I really wanted RVP :(

@Cani is Falcao Available? :D

This means I should start looking for a new striker.

What a shame cause I really wanted RVP :(

@Cani is Falcao Available? :D

Falcao is only available for a player of his calibre.

You have a better chance of getting somebody like Rossi or Villa. Check out their stats

^OK thats all good.

I'll wait to see the complete list of free transfer players before making my move.

To the guys making offers for Ronaldo, I don't need/want midfielders

A striker and defender is what I am after

@Geordie. You won't get a better deal than this one.

Carles Puyol + Radamel Falcao for Cristiano Ronaldo?

Last edited:
@Geordie.

You dont want to do a deal with the Mafias?

If yes then have a look at my team and tell me what do you want.

All players except Messi and Aguero are up for trade.

Last edited:
Gordie Ahmed .. Now I have decided to offer you a great offer VINCENT KOMPANY +NILMAR FOR C.RONLDO ...IT' A GREAT DEAL BRO

i have a few players which i looking to exchange and in return i m lookin for M,DM or an AM

Clint Dempsy
C.kameni
Nilmar
Drogba
Toby alderweith

I M Looking for these players if any manager of these players is interested then do tell me guys
verrati
marele hamsik
asamoah
moutinho
j martinez

t kroos
khedira
sissoko

Puyol is on the old side, hoping for a younger defender

As for Alves I might be prepared to let him go

Fair enough. Puyol is old but he's quality. How about Martin Caecres? he's 20 something, I can also offer you John Terry, who is 31..but still has a good 3-4 years left.

What do you want for Alves?

Geordie.

Does something like Falcao + Caecres/Terry + 30m/Afellay for Ronaldo and Alves sound good?

People have to start realizing that no one is going to give up a star player for two average ones and cash. That's just not how it works.

People have to start realizing that no one is going to give up a star player for two average ones and cash. That's just not how it works.

People have to start realizing that nobody makes their deal to please 'people' ;-)

Canis: I know you said Reus is off the table but let me know if you would consider this offer. Xabi Alonso + Mountinho for Reus.

What does that even mean?

People are offering the stupidest deals ever to me, and it's annoying.

Well, all managers have to deal with it. Even in real, there are alot of audacious offers which don't reach the press. All you have to say is Rejected or better yet, if it's not worth your while - ignore it, set 'em straight.

Puyol is on the old side, hoping for a younger defender

As for Alves I might be prepared to let him go
Vincent kompany+ clint dempsy+nilmar for c.ronaldo ...now this is a seriously greatest offer bro ,grab it up

Vincent kompany+ clint dempsy+nilmar for c.ronaldo ...now this is a seriously greatest offer bro ,grab it up

Kompany I like BUT the other 2 players are meh, already have much better in my team

Ronaldo is a top player, I'm not in a hurry to decide where he goes, I have to make sure the deal suits me

Back