Transfer Window (Pre-Season 3)

When will more players be posted in the free transfers list? Only 1 day to go

And yes, none of my players will be sold below their base prices. Go to Zeeshan for cheap stuff, dnt comne here. :kapil

El Nino, Gourcuff, Pazzini all available for 60-70 range, Make high bids and you might just get lucky. Otherwise your teams will keep on sucking/.

there are some beasts in them.

I also wanted to be a part of this competition so to add more fun i have made a wonderkid and gave him my name. :)

So from manager to a player. I can do anything. :))

Falcao + Chiellini > Cavani + Kompany

Why are you ignoring my offers Geordie Bhai? :'(

:))

Sorry bro, not ignoring them, just busy and there are lots of offers for Ronaldo

Going to work now, something involving Falcao and Chiellini is appealing. I like Afellay in real life BUT don't need any CM or AM in this game

Sorry bro, not ignoring them, just busy and there are lots of offers for Ronaldo

Going to work now, something involving Falcao and Chiellini is appealing. I like Afellay in real life BUT don't need any CM or AM in this game

Alright fair enough. You're a fair dealer bro, why don't you propose a deal involving Chiellini and Falcao with Ronaldo and whatever else you deem fair and we'll take it from there..if it doesn't seem fair then I can take it a notch down and make it Villa/Rossi/Hernandez + Chiellini or Falcao + Vermaelen/Terry/Puyol/Skrtel..I'm open to negotiation.

GEORDIE

The Mafia doors are still open for you.Lets make a deal.The world wants to see Messi and Ronaldo play together for the Mafias.Dont disappoint them.

Some more defenders added. Check out for the wonderkids in them.

What kind of offers can I hear for Karim Benzema.

Wellington Nem, Arda Turan, Rafael van der Vaart also available.

Have a look at Biryani Royales to see if any other players interest you.

Free transfer list is now complete. Also the players who are released by the managers will automatically be up as free agents and can be selected by other managers as free transfers.

Also check the previous transfer windows to get an idea on how to get free players. Time is the key in it.

Also time we are following is the link in OP, not the time of the forum.

Now i just need a manager for Los Blancos. If someone knows a member in this forum who looks interested can tell me and i will ask them. Need to get that manager before tomorrow.

Kianig89 is a member who seems interested in Football he made a couple of football related threads in the sports section

Mauricio Isla (quality RM/RB) and John Obi Mikel available as well.

Super Santi
finalfantasy7
Rana
soso_killer
pak4life
Isolation
ataullah
IMMY69

All above posters regularly post about football in the sports section

Super Santi
finalfantasy7
Rana
soso_killer
pak4life
Isolation
ataullah
IMMY69

All above posters regularly post about football in the sports section

i have contacted most of them and they haven't replied.

Contact Kianig89 if you haven't already I can tell he'll make a great manager

If possible post his and Torres' stats..ill see who's worth what and we'll get the Rossi deal sorted

Dont hav them on this computer tht i'm using right nw. Anyway, El Nino is a commodity which doesnt require statistical backing. He's the real deal.

so from 5th to 9th we can pick only one player from free transferS???

You can pick three players from free transfers however each team is only allowed to claim 1 free transfer every 24 hours.

For example if you pick Ibad and somebody's just picked Ibad before you than you can pick again but otherwise you can't pick for next 24 hours

Alright fair enough. You're a fair dealer bro, why don't you propose a deal involving Chiellini and Falcao with Ronaldo and whatever else you deem fair and we'll take it from there..if it doesn't seem fair then I can take it a notch down and make it Villa/Rossi/Hernandez + Chiellini or Falcao + Vermaelen/Terry/Puyol/Skrtel..I'm open to negotiation.

@Geordie

I disagree with "Mr. Ibad" being in the draft.

Also, bump:

Anyone interested in Karim Benzema, VDV, Obi Mikel, Isla, Arda Turan.

C.kameni
d lugano
a cassano
d drogba
these players are open for trade/exchanges

Matchfixers up for Trade
Ferdinand
Song
Trasch
Milner
Tevez
Carroll
Walcott
Asamoah

Geordie

Falcao + Chiellini for Ronaldo + any one of Vidic/Subotic/Ivanovic..your choice.

I just want to wrap the deal up quick so I can focus on other areas of my squad, I doubt you'll get a better deal than this. Let me know if it works for you.

Red Devil, Alberto..I'm putting our Skrtel/Adler deals on hold, just realized there's 5 IN, 5 OUT limit..will reassess squad requirements and then confirm.

Geordie

Falcao + Chiellini for Ronaldo + any one of Vidic/Subotic/Ivanovic..your choice.

I just want to wrap the deal up qui[/B]ck so I can focus on other areas of my squad, I doubt you'll get a better deal than this. Let me know if it works for you.

kompany+cavani+20 million for ronaldo and mario gotze ..cmon guys better this one :p

Last edited:
kompany+cavani+nilmar for ronaldo and busquets ..cmon guys better this one :p

He has very clearly stated that Busquets is not for sale and you said I shouldn't 'interfere' with your deals and yet you quote my post looking for a bidding war :))

Red Devil, Alberto..I'm putting our Skrtel/Adler deals on hold, just realized there's 5 IN, 5 OUT limit..will reassess squad requirements and then confirm.

You do realize the limit does not include the Free transfers ?

He has very clearly stated that Busquets is not for sale and you said I shouldn't 'interfere' with your deals and yet you quote my post looking for a bidding war :))

I have n't interfered i have just presented my offer?? Mention where i have interefed ??

lol editing your post now..taking out nilmar for 20 million and replacing Busquets with Gotze...

:)))

Back