Transfer Window (Pre-Season 3)

Geordie

Falcao + Chiellini for Ronaldo + any one of Vidic/Subotic/Ivanovic..your choice.

I just want to wrap the deal up quick so I can focus on other areas of my squad, I doubt you'll get a better deal than this. Let me know if it works for you.

Reboot for Geordie bro.

kompany+cavani+20 million for ronaldo and mario gotze ..cmon guys better this one :p

Cani's offer is 10x better.

Falcao >>> Cavani
Kompany >> Chiellini
Gotze >>>>> Vidic/Subotic/Ivanovic

Anyway, guys, Thiago or Oscar from free transfers?

Thiago is primarily a CM and partially a CAM

Oscar is primarily a CAM and partially a CM

Thiago is technically a better player better passer better dribbler

I disagree with "Mr. Ibad" being in the draft.

Also, bump:

Anyone interested in Karim Benzema, VDV, Obi Mikel, Isla, Arda Turan.

all the wonderkids are about same in attributes and their potential and current attribs are also very close to eachother.

i just changed a name of a wonderkid, attribs were same.

all the wonderkids are about same in attributes and their potential and current attribs are also very close to eachother.

i just changed a name of a wonderkid, attribs were same.

Who is this wonderkid then? I'd like to purchase him in my game!

Reboot for Geordie bro.

Sorry for the late reply, been busy

If Haroon Javed can't better it (which looks unlikely) then I can do that deal BUT I would rather make it Dani Alves as one of the defenders

So it would be Falcao + Chiellini for Ronaldo + Dani Alves

I will confirm this inshallah before taraweeh, so if anyone thinks they can better it then the moment is now

If Haroon Javed can't better it (which looks unlikely) then I can do that deal BUT I would rather make it Dani Alves as one of the defenders

I will confirm this inshallah before taraweeh, so if anyone thinks they can better it then the moment is now

ok ronaldo+dani alves+navas f0r kompany+cavani+nilmar

its a deal!!

Last edited:
One negative thing abt being Monster, people are always in inferiority complex and uneasy in dealing with you.

Guys, El Nino is still in market along with Gourcuff and Pazzini. Hurry up, dnt be afraid of the base prices.

GA

May be you can wait till after the free transfers.I can offer you better player?

You still havent replied to me regarding which players from Mafia you want.Except Messi.

Also i am very interested in Wilshere or Gotze.

Last edited:
ronaldo+alves+wilsere for cavani+kompany+nilmar

geordie ahmed confirm it..

GA, How about you get the pick of these players (your preferred two) for Ronaldo?

Pato, M'vila, Rakitic, Sahin, Navas, Muniain

Let me know! If there is another name that is intriguing you let me know. Gawalmandi Gang is the team.

ronaldo+alves+asamoah for cavani+kompany+drogba
i don't think now there should be any problem for you

Been busy lately and its gonna be very tiring to read all the pages :p

Any offers for me?

Karim Benzema + Marouanne Fellaini for Ronaldo + a DM/DC of your choice from your team.

i have offered best players others are just offering out of form players ...

whoever is having auguero i have a heart breaking deal for him

80 million for sergio auguero

@Beast: you need to release 3 players frim your team. Do it as soon as possible.

@Geordie

Please have a look at Biryanis and see if any offer would work for Ronaldo. If not, then I would suggest the Falcao/Chiellini deal for you bro.

Aly Cissikho + 35M for Andre Schurrle

I know you need a backup LB CJ

I would not sell Falcao and Chiellini or Cavani and Kompany for Ronaldo

Just saying.

Confirmed, 42 million and Hunterlaar for Robin van Persie!

And also Cazorla is going out for 20 million and Caecares

Looking at Shay Given and Blaszczykoswi. Would Morder and The Entertainers care to give me a price?

Last edited:
Confirmed, 42 million and Hunterlaar for Robin van Persie!

And also Cazorla is going out for 20 million and Caecares

Looking at Shay Given and Blaszczykoswi. Would Morder and The Entertainers care to give me a price?

Deal Confirmed Robin van Persie to Huntsmen FC for Huntelaar plus 42 million Confirmed by Daniyal

:hamster: :hamster: :hamster: :hamster:

Confirmed deals

Axel Witsel + 15M for Nani - Confirmed by Beast

Shinji Kagawa + 15M for Jeremy Toulalan - Confirmed by Haroon Javed

Huntelaar + 42 million for RVP - Confirmed by Daniyal

per mertesacker and joe hart are on table and i m looking for a superstar midfieldwe or striker

Alright fair enough. You're a fair dealer bro, why don't you propose a deal involving Chiellini and Falcao with Ronaldo and whatever else you deem fair and we'll take it from there..if it doesn't seem fair then I can take it a notch down and make it Villa/Rossi/Hernandez + Chiellini or Falcao + Vermaelen/Terry/Puyol/Skrtel..I'm open to negotiation.

cani bro i m interested in javier hernandez and i will give you joe hart(class GK)+per mertesacker(class defender)

Can someone please write all the confirmed deals here.

I think every manager should post their confirmed transfers so far. that should do the trick.

Heres Mine.

Van Persie for Huntelaar + 42M - Confirmed by Daniyal

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=5994596&postcount=470

Axel Witsel + 15M for Nani - Confirmed by Beast

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=5986360&postcount=70

Shinji Kagawa + 15M for Jeremy Toulalan - Confirmed by Haroon Javed

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=5986454&postcount=80

Back