Transfer Window (Pre-Season 3)

As there is no manager for Blancos i will be dealing for them.

Alberto: If you have decided to be Blancos manager then its good other wise i can select free players for it.

Wait..no one picked Thiago before me right, HJ said he will go for Ibad. So do I get Thiago?

Is this really happening? Alberto, for the first time ever, all set to manage a club on his own! :O

But you were changing your picks with every new post anyway editing is not allowed

as i have told you i haven't edited my post in which i offered thiago and that was my first post so it will be better for you to select someone else ...:jf

strange to see not much offerings for thiago anyways i have got him ..i was well prepared for this one

Not too sure but HJ post after his Thiago post says..if Ibad is selected I will go for Oscar..

Lets move to deals now. Cani dude my offer is a good one and anyway limit if 5 in and 5 out, ours is only 2 in and out.

He also edited a post where he said I will pick Ibad, then realized Ibad is picked then he goes for Oscar :|

Just Relax Guys Dont Go For Other Post ..Just The First One Is Considered And IN My First Post I Have Clearly Asked For Thiage And There Is No Editing Where It Matter ...So Stay Calm Ibad Knows Better

I got Nicolas Nkoulou the best damn defender in FM

:hamster:

images

Back