Transfer Window (Pre-Season 3)

BTW Teesra, what sort of a player are you looking for in exchange for Xabi Alonso?

Oh I thought he was still on your team. :))

LOL. it can get confusing with all the player releases and stuff :))

I already had Lucas and Sandro so I decided to release him . He's a brilliant player you should get him. :)

Current are confirmed free picks.

Raphael Varane to Pocket Rocket FC
Oscar to Biryani Royales.
Ibad to Astropussy
Aubayemang to Los Blancos
Thaigo to Hell's Angels
Nicolas Nkoulou to The Huntsmen
Mkhitrayan to Royal Mafia FC
Gervinho to Vicious Wonderboys
Hamza Malik to Kebab Lands

Current are confirmed free picks.

Raphael Varane to Pocket Rocket FC
Oscar to Biryani Royales.
Ibad to Astropussy
Aubayemang to Los Blancos
Thaigo to Hell's Angels
Nicolas Nkoulou to The Huntsmen
Mkhitrayan to Royal Mafia FC
Gervinho to Vicious Wonderboys
Hamza Malik to Kebab Lands

So HJ's editing and stuff is pardoned?

Geordie bro, since no one has attempted to better the offer, can I consider our deal confirmed?

Mr. Ibad's stats wow.

Can he at least have a real name. Like...Ibad Malik, or whatever Ibad's last name is.

Gundogan isn't a star to begin with, very decent player though. What are you looking for?

images

No worries bro. Confirmed. You should make your free pick while youre online, if you scroll up you'll find a list of all players taken so far.

Alright folks.

I need a high-quality CB and striker. Make me some offers.

I'm willing to listen on offers for anyone. Gawalmandi Gang is the team.

Just as an aside, Ozil and Fabregas will be tough to move. Take that into account when making offers. They're not being given away for free.

Alright folks.

Just as an aside, Ozil and Fabregas will be tough to move. Take that into account when making offers. They're not being given away for free.

Benzema for Fabregas?

That's actually good deal..Zeeshan is making fairer deals this tine

Lol bro, I always try to make fair deals. I just knew less before.

I hate the deals that I get though, so I understand how annoying it is.

Cani, any advice on my squad? Should I even be going after a CM? Just picked up Oscar, so I was thinking with Fab I can play Oscar as my CAM, and then Fab and Fellaini as my back CMs (or get someone from the draft and trade Fellaini).

Damiao will play striker, Ben Arfa on the right, but can't find anyone to play on the left though lol. Benzema plays LAM but I doubt that's the best position for him. I can start Wellington Nem there, but he's barely a proven commodity.

Is anyone selling an LAM or LW. That's what I need. Benzema, Fellaini, and Rafael van der Vaart up for the taking. Danny Welbeck available too. As well as Arda Turan, John Obi Mikel, and Nicholas Otamendi.

Sokaratis Papa and Mauricio Isla available as well.

Ben Arfa, Oscar, Damiao, and Clichy will not be moving.

Alright folks.

Are you interested in Lucas Moura/Moutinho/Xabi Alonso

Lol bro, I always try to make fair deals. I just knew less before.

I hate the deals that I get though, so I understand how annoying it is.

Cani, any advice on my squad? Should I even be going after a CM? Just picked up Oscar, so I was thinking with Fab I can play Oscar as my CAM, and then Fab and Fellaini as my back CMs (or get someone from the draft and trade Fellaini).

Damiao will play striker, Ben Arfa on the right, but can't find anyone to play on the left though lol. Benzema plays LAM but I doubt that's the best position for him. I can start Wellington Nem there, but he's barely a proven commodity.

I think your squad could definetly use another CM, specifically a holding midfielder, perhaps as backup to Fellaini. I think Arda Turan is one of the top 15 LWs in the game, not sure why you underrate him so much, I'd give him a proper 4-5 matches before judging him. Also I guess when you such a wide forray of attacking talent, you can afford to branch out from the usual 4231 and experiment with perhaps two strikers? (Both Benzema and Damiao) Oscar doesn't have too much pace but he could be a decent option on the flank as well. I think something of a 4-2-2-2 with two CM's and a customized RAM, LAM duo will do your squad some justice.

Teesra: Are Jones, Yaya Toure, Martinez available? Sorry not interested in Moura or Moutinho

I think your squad could definetly use another CM, specifically a holding midfielder, perhaps as backup to Fellaini. I think Arda Turan is one of the top 15 LWs in the game, not sure why you underrate him so much, I'd give him a proper 4-5 matches before judging him. Also I guess when you such a wide forray of attacking talent, you can afford to branch out from the usual 4231 and experiment with perhaps two strikers? (Both Benzema and Damiao) Oscar doesn't have too much pace but he could be a decent option on the flank as well. I think something of a 4-2-2-2 with two CM's and a customized RAM, LAM duo will do your squad some justice.

Interesting, I will definitely keep all of that in mind.

Thanks!

@KU offer still stands to be discussed :)

Strootman for Papa Zeesh!He is a CM!

Sorry, Cani advised me not to sell him. Strootman is a good player though.

Can't believe no one's interested in Mauricio Isla. Quality RB/RM, just don't need him in my team. I already have Danilo and Sokratis.

Back