scottparkeroverviewprof.png

David Villa

davidvillaoverviewprofi.png

Guiseppe Rossi

giusepperossioverviewpr.png
looking for a M or Dm below 25
Let me know guys

Last edited:

I m sorry bro i wont at any cost if if some one would have offered me pele as well..vincent kompany is always available and with him i m ready to offer you a young keeper/midfielder and a striker...
If you ends up with my offer then well and good if not then also well and good..there is not much difference b/w star players in this game as it is in reality ...good luck with your deals

I m sorry bro i wont at any cost if if some one would have offered me pele as well..vincent kompany is always available and with him i m ready to offer you a young keeper/midfielder and a striker...
If you ends up with my offer then well and good if not then also well and good..there is not much difference b/w star players in this game as it is in reality ...good luck with your deals

I didn't think you would say yes, was a bit of a cheeky attempt

The following is fairer

Ronaldo + Negredo for Kompany + Cavani

Well, all managers have to deal with it. Even in real, there are alot of audacious offers which don't reach the press. All you have to say is Rejected or better yet, if it's not worth your while - ignore it, set 'em straight.

Lol fair enough, I just don't know why people think they can get away with it.

Benzema I like, not so either of the other players

What are you looking for along with Benzema?

Fernando Torres
Giampaolo Pazzini
Yoann Gourcuff

for sale/trade

@ Geordie.

Does something like Falcao + Caecres/Terry + 30m/Afellay for Ronaldo and Alves sound good?

I can throw in Martin Skrtel or Thomas Vermaelen too.

Alternatively, we could do separate deals for Ronaldo and Alves and do the Ronaldo deal first, let me know what sounds good to you.

Last edited:
Falcao + Rossi + Skrtel/Vermaelen/Puyol/Caecres/Baines/Terry for Ronaldo + Negredo + Dani Alves?

@ Geordie.

Does something like Falcao + Caecres/Terry + 30m/Afellay for Ronaldo and Alves sound good?

I can throw in Martin Skrtel or Thomas Vermaelen too.

Alternatively, we could do separate deals for Ronaldo and Alves and do the Ronaldo deal first, let me know what sounds good to you.

My Offer is still better for him..
gordie a new offer for you ant cassano/+vincent kompany + 30 million for c.ronaldo

glem johnson is also available

gordie a new offer for you ant cassano/+vincent kompany + 30 million for c.ronaldo

LOL.

Any sane follower of football with a decent IQ would say there is daylight between our offers but lets leave that for Geordie to decide.

You should offer him Cavani and Kompany. He has no interest in money, it's useless

Last edited:
^

Kindly refer to the base prices:-

Fernando 'El Nino' Torres - 70M
Yoann 'Pirlo' Gourcuff - 60M
Giampaolo Pazzini - 60M

after alot of thinkimg i have decided to offer you this deal infact i haven't convinced myself but still i going for this deal
Vincent Kompany+Edinson cavani for CR7 and Busquets

Another deal for you

Last edited:
guys what you can offer me for cavani .. i want superstar misfielder and superstar midfielder (incase my deal is not finalised with geodie ahmed)

@IBITT You already released Willian. Stop trying to offer him in trades.

@IBITT Gimme Neymar man, he's not doing anything for you. He's my favorite player, pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaseeeeeeee.

Ugh why aren't more managers participating in this transfer window.

@IBITT Gimme Neymar man, he's not doing anything for you. He's my favorite player, pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaseeeeeeee.

Ugh why aren't more managers participating in this transfer window.

Benzema bechoge?

All strikers except Aguero may be traded.

after alot of thinkimg i have decided to offer you this deal infact i haven't convinced myself but still i going for this deal
Vincent Kompany+Edinson cavani for CR7 and Busquets

Another deal for you

I can't let go of Busquets, important player for me. Can give Luiz Gustavo instead

I can't let go of Busquets, important player for me. Can give Luiz Gustavo instead

I m sorry you too have to respect my offer ..i m offering you 2 best players of the world and in response i m looking for best player robaldo and good player busquets .. Now if you wont accept my offer ut will be beeter for me as that if yours as still i beleive my offer is more than what it deserved to be...

I m sorry you too have to respect my offer ..i m offering you 2 best players of the world and in response i m looking for best player robaldo and good player busquets .. Now if you wont accept my offer ut will be beeter for me as that if yours as still i beleive my offer is more than what it deserved to be...

Busquets good? He is class

Back